The Random Crap Thread

I once called a very *cough* close friend who's family were very rich and very posh and got her answer phone, I was kind of intoxicated at the time and left a rather personal message if you get my drift, little realizing her mother would play it back with her family sat down for Sunday dinner... :OH::EMB:

Wow... he deserves it though. They should so stuff like that here, maybe the people in this country wouldn't be as bad as they are.

I remember bumping into some bloke in london a few years back after asking for directions to a museum. He said to us that he was walking past that on his way to work so we went along with him (don't worry this was right in the centre of london, not some dodgy back alley) - as we're walking the guy started telling us his life story - how he works in animal testing and this scar he has across his face was from when some idiots who were protesting outside the building threw acid at him. He said he covered his face but the acid burned through his sleeves and still hit his face.

The guy didn't even work in any part of the company that did the actual testings - he told us he was just an IT guy there - Morons

you can't demonstrate for animals by beeing a monster...this kind of enviromentalists, protesters or partizan's of any kind are worst than the things they fight against.

Random_and_Buddy_hard_at_work.jpg

The man in the bottom left is slipping Chris one.. TRUMPET'S!!!...
"Yes another caption comp winner from me"...

Last edited:
If Grim tells you you're weird you know it's time to get the men in white coats. :LOL:

When can I start a "Merry Christmas Evo-Web" thread? Seems a bit early but I'll forget otherwise.

Last edited:
Anybody seen this whole "Lapland Theme Park" fiasco? I think it's hilarious, it's like something from a Peter Kay script. The more I hear about it the better it gets.

Basically there's a place in the UK that the owners have called "Lapland Theme Park". On the website (which has unsurprisingly been crushed under the volume of traffic) there's pictures of a lush winter landscape, happy elves, a bustling "winter marketplace" and all that kind of thing. Like a really good place to take the kids. Some woman spent £3,000 on 100 tickets to the place for all of her kids, grandkids and friends' kids.

So imagine her shock (and everybody else's) when what is advertised as a Disney-style winter wonderland looks like this:

The Nativity Scene
1.jpg

The Winter Marketplace
4.jpg

The Winter Forest Experience
7.jpg

Inside The Log Cabin (I love it, "stick a cuddly toy in the corner, that's all it needs")
9.jpg

An Overview
3.jpg
I love how they're in denial as well and they're adamant that it's not a scam. They say it's just a couple of nuisance customers trying to ruin the experience for everybody:

Organiser Henry Mears said: "We don't believe we ripped anyone off."

He blamed "a few groups of professional troublemakers" for the allegations over the attraction which opened on Friday.

"Like all people they like to get into queues and just generate a bit of aggravation.

"What is not here that we haven't advertised?" he added.

It's snow-spray and a couple of tyres dotted about for God's sake! There's been three Facebook groups started already in an attempt to get a refund and get the place shut down.

The two reindeer were obviously not enjoying their surroundings and the 'log cabins' were a few green painted sheds

Imagine taking your kids to that, they'd think you were the biggest cheapskate of a parent in the universe. You'd be scarred for life! "My daddy took me to Disneyland for Christmas, where did your daddy take you?" "Erm, it was like the outside bit of B&Q, lots of sheds and stuff, but at least there was some snow." I hope they get sued out of house and home.

Last edited:
i'd pay to go there and see the looks on the faces of every single person that bought tickets and expected something really wonderful. :LOL:

seriously, that's fucked up! i'd love to see their website, any chance it might be working again?

it's getting better btw :LOL:

Santa and three elves attacked at fake Lapland

8:34AM GMT 03 Dec 2008
Father Christmas was allegedly punched by a father who spent hours queuing and three elves are said to have been involved in the violent confrontations.

Lapland New Forest, located on the Dorset Hampshire border - which costs £25 a ticket - promises a magical festive experience - including a winter wonderland full of reindeers and log cabins, a skating rink and a magical tunnel of light.

However disappointed families have spoken of a "glorified car boot sale" with a Nativity scene on a billboard, a broken iceskating rink and huskies in a muddy field.

The park has now been renamed "Winter blunderland" and has received 1,300 complaints.

Adrian Wood, 49, a worker who resigned from the park said: "Santa was punched by a furious father who had been waiting in line for four hours.

"He had got to the front only to be told he couldn't take a picture of his children and that they weren't allowed to sit on Santa's lap.

"The family were then told they would had to get in another queue to get their presents - that was the final straw.

"He marched up to Santa and punched him in the neck and on the chin and the staff and his family had to pull him off - it was unbelievable."

It was claimed one child had to be comforted after finding a Santa smoking a cigarette outside his grotto.

Ivan Hancock, from Dorset County Council's trading standards department, said: "I've never known anything spark so many complaints in my 20 years of working with three different authorities. We have had 1,300 people contact us.

"I've heard of someone spending 3,000 pounds on tickets and terrible stories of real human misery," he said.

Henry Mears, from Lapland New Forest Limited, confirmed that his staff had been attacked.

"So far about six of our staff - three elves and three security - have been assaulted and all have been verbally abused," he said.

"One of our elves was slapped and had a pram pushed into her leg which has left a horrible bruise."

But Mr Mears insisted they were isolated incidents and most people were happy with their experience.

"I would like to point out that 95 per cent of the people who come to Lapland New Forest are extremely happy with it," he said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...and-three-elves-attacked-at-fake-Lapland.html

this has to be out of some hollywood christmas movie, it just sounds so surreal!

Last edited:
What a wank referee

would he have sent him off if the "streaker" was after him and the player stopped him?

Back
Top Bottom