The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Hey Gerd lol at the dianassour comment.. i'm not that much of a technical guy at all either.. just learned all this stuff in past year and still a computer newb but I think I can help you with what you need because I do know how the max drive thing works lol since I got one myself a few months back.

But basically Prof told you most of what you need to do.. but I can explain more clearly too if you still need.

But main question remains.. if you're trying to use my stats for ML.. you can't just get the option file. As you know stats go back to default on what's already on DVD when starting ML.. that's why we can't edit stats in-game and have it take effect in ML. So to get PLF data working properly.. you need to do everythin others did as well.. and that is to patch your game.. by putting PLf data Para file in your 0_Text and then the option file on your ps2.

But I don't know if whether you've done that without a problem and that's why you've not mentioend it.. or whether you've forgotten PLF data isn't just an option file so you need the Para.. defintely more than option file anyways.. cuz thats where ML stats and data is.

Anywyas.. tell me more about your situation and also if you can play backup/import games and have DVD burner.. and i can help with both the max drive situation and Para one if you still have any problems with it.

Take care..

Here is some info i got from angelpure of pesinsight about the ML in WE9

angelpure said:
Here are some screens.. Sorry about the quality, had to take pictures with my digital camera. Had to take over 70 pics and these where the best ones...

http://www.pinkport.se/images/search.jpg
When searching for new players there is now an option of searching for future stars... Do not know how the game creates this list but it's possible it's players with all great potential...

http://www.pinkport.se/images/future_star_iniesta.jpg
Here is one of the players from that list... Midfielder Iniesta. Notice the arrows which can be seen by pressing R1 or L1 (I think) on the negotiate pages. So you have Price, Stars from 0 to 3 (How willing the player is to join your team) and also his form arrow... Which indicates ho the players current developing curve is... An arrow that points diagonally up means the player is improving (Usually 15-24 years old), horisontal arrow means he's standing still (will probably drop in a few years, 23-27 years) and diagonally down means the players is dropping in stats (27-40 years old).

http://www.pinkport.se/images/search_by_group.jpg
It's also possible to search via group like it was last year but this year there is a new group called New M. (Fernandos Patch), The one with the star on the pic. Here you will find all new players in ML thats been added the last season in ML. This will therefore be empty until the second season.

http://www.pinkport.se/images/rooney.jpg
Here is Rooney developing curve. I'm at the end of season 2. Rooney has gained 5 in almost all areas. I also managed to break the curve and develop faster than usual by playing well with him.

http://www.pinkport.se/images/edit_player.jpg
Here is a screen from edit player / basic settings (outside of ML). As you can see on this screen there is a new setting called "Growth Type" with the options Late, Standard, Early, Late/Lasting, Standrad/Lasting and Early/Lasting. This is when the player develops... Late means late like Bergkamp, standard is most players, Early is when a player develops early... So if a player has Early and is around 23 he will probably soon start to deteriate. But there is also Lasting which means what it says. The player is better longer but most players will still loose stats around 30. But if you play really well with them... Get good rating after each game you will probably manage to get him to stand still longer.

Think there was one called Peak aswell (% Peak/Lasting) but perhaps that was just "Early" in the old Translation pack from Fernando... Donno.

Hope this is to someones satisfaction.
Enjoy.

In WE9 the players will become better during the season, and during the offseason with a new training system. The old system you had to train every player in different areas... Corners, Shooting, Passing etc... It took forever but gave alot of extra stats. In this game the stats will grow less fast (which is kind of a shame) and you cant train in the same way.. Now you choose for every player what e should train on, i.e. Headers, Shooting, Rest... And then simulate a training session.

Last edited:
s4m89.jpg

Maritimo beat Levante twice in the space of 4 days to knock the Valencian side out of the cup and go into the mid-season break on top of the Division 2 tree....

Cup 1st Round Second Leg (agg 1-1)
Maritimo 1 Levante 0

Moulongui's bullet header on the stroke of half time, was enough to settle the game as a contest, as Levante realised they would have to score twice to get back into the game.

Mr Simao, was able to bring off Edgar, N'doye and the goalscorer and give a chance to Jadid, who displayed some nice touches as the Portuguese cruised into a semi final meeting with Sporting.

Albacete 1 Mallorca 2 (Mall 3-1 agg) / Numancia 2 Espanyol 2 (Esp 3-2 agg) / Getafe 0 Sporting 1 (SL 2-1 agg)

------

Week 7 Division 2
Levante 0 Maritimo 1

Maritimo notched up their 4th consecutive win, in a hard fought contest with the Spanish outfit. Keen to put the cup dissapointment behind them, the home side bossed much of the game, with Sergio Garcia's brilliant effort kept out by Semghoun, and Ettien going close with a free kick.

As injury time approached however, Mario Sergio sprinted down the right, and fed a low hard ball into the centre. Pacheco brushed off the attentions of his marker, to toe poke the ball past Cavallero then wield away in celebration, his Uraguyan mane flowing behind him.

Week 7 League Results:
Mallorca 2 Albacete 1 / Numancia 2 Espanyol 1 / Getafe 4 Sporting L 1

Standings at the half way stage.

Maritimo 15
Mallorca 14
-----------
Getafe 12
Levante 9
Espanyol 8
Sporting L 7
Albacete 7
Numancia 5

Maritimo meet Mallorca at home in a top of the table slobberknocker on Wednesday evening, the result of which could see the winner open up a commanding lead at the top of Division 2.

Week 9

Norwich 0 – 1 Paddington C
- - - - - - - - -Macco 74

Stuart Macco’s Power Header was enough to win this open and entertaining game. Darren Huckerby had two guilt edge chances within the first 10 mins and kept Collins and parker busy all game. With Both Green and Smith being kept on there toes it was no surprise some goals would come, what was a surprise is there was only 1. It came on the 74th minuet in the shape of a brilliant piece of teamwork. Matt Jones was brought on as a 70th min sub and got right into the thick of things on the left. Reeves pin point pass found the Welshman in yards of space and Jones whipped in a glorious cross too the head of fellow countryman Macco.

The Gaffers Verdict:

Walker was quick to praise Norwich after an entertaining game went our way.

“They were very well organised and produces a lot of good chances but Mattie (Smith) was in fine form. Huckerby was in good shape and was making holes in our back line and could have had a hat trick. But in the end I feel, as we were the away side we didn’t look to sit back and that surprised them a lot. If you get points away from home you are in with a chance of being in the top two and we must continue to score important goals like today”.

Other scores:

Crystal P 1 – 2 Portsmouth
Southampton 0 – 2 Bolton
Hearts 2 – 1 Wets Brom

Week 10

Paddington C 0 – 2 Hearts
- - - - - - - - - - - - Wyness 63, 76

Paddington conceded their first defeat of the season against the leagues on form side. Hearts looked dangerous from the off and Striker Wyness was on the top of his game as he scored an easy brace. Wyness made the first real effort from either side as he knocked down a long ball from Neilson to turn his man then unleashed a blistering shoot that rattled the crossbar. Then the game was turned into a game of wasted chances either side but the game was controlled for most of the 90 mins by the Scottish side. The goal came of the back of a Paddington attack that could have changed the course of the game. Fallon played a little 1-2 with Castello and placed a shot into the far post the ball deflected safely and the counter attack began. Wallece cleared the ball to Hartly who crossed the ball to Wyness who headed into an empty net to give his team the incentive. The second soon came as Paddington were desperately trying to claw back into the game. The second came from a set piece and it was a wyness Header again that settled it. Hartly again crossed from a free kick as wyness appeared from nowhere to head home number two for him and Hearts. Paddington then looked deflated as they passed the ball around but to no avail.

The Gaffers Verdict:

Mr Walker was not to pleased with the defence after the boys slumped to a 2-0 reverse

“It was not the best advert on how to defend at home really. We were always looking to conceed on the break and though we attacked them well on the flanks we did not defend well on them”.

“We simply got Hit on the break after Mikey (Fallon) was unlucky to not score at there end. After that we had the wind blown out of us a bit and so stared gambling a little to much which we where then punished for. If you play a hard working team like Hearts you have to match them with hard work. We didn’t do that today and were beaten by a better team”

Other scores:

Wets Brom 1 – 3 Southampton
Bolton 2 – 1 Crystal P
Portsmouth 1 – 2 Norwich

Table:

Hearts 12 pts
Paddington 9 pts
Portsmouth 6 pts
Bolton 6 pts
Wets Brom 4 pts
Norwich 4 pts
Southampton 4 pts
Crystal P 1 pts

Last edited:
PLF, thanks very much for the help...i do know that i have a DVD burner, as for the rest of what you are saying in your post: i'm afraid that i haven't got the faintest clue what you are talking about.
I always thought that "para" had something to do with commando soldiers who jump with a parachute but to my astonishment there seem to be at least one para in PES...
There's one other thing that i understand: i can't play import games...i have a "normal" (not modded) PS2.
Please don't think i'm making fun of you...i'm making fun of my ignorance to hide my emnbaressement for being a cave man in a 21th century forum...
Greetings from the Paleolithicum.
Of course you can always try to explain everything to me but i don't think it will help. There is one thing that is hopefull however...if i understand well than in PES5 the edited stats will also have an influence on ML...if that is the case i can wait and do something similar myself...i like to thinker with the stats myself (although i don't have your football knowledge). The players i "alter" are not necessarily very realistic because i tend to overestimate the players i like...

Go Maritimo :applause: :D

I have a sudden desire to start a meantime ML with the default squad, and to ONLY acquire "fictional/ML created players" players. I was thinking perhaps playing as one of the smaller Bundesliga sides. I reckon this would help keep the general standard of my squad quite low :lol:

Why don't you create py favourite team FC Brussels Prof???
Only problem is that with the stats of the default crew one would overestimate them...(also look at my fascinating thread about the Jupiler League in the football section of this forum...after one match Brussels are second in the Jupiler League...this is truly unbelievable and will on ly last this week...so i'm thoroughly enjoying it...).

I finally played Toulouse with Lille (away match for LOSC).
After 45 minutes Lille had 0-2 advantage (goals by the inevitable Moussilou and Bodmer). In the second half Mathieu scored for Toulouse and in injury time Lille conceded a penalty which was converted by Dos Santos.
After this draw Lille are second, two points behind Lyon (sounds very realistic).

Cup 1st round 1st leg

Paddington C 2 – 1 West Brom
Francis 4, 37 - - -Sakiri 28

Paddington Town entertained a very impressive West Brom at Hyde park this evening with three splendid goals. Walker made a number of changes to the side to rest some of the first teamer’s and allow some fringe players a chance to shine, which they did not disappoint. Francis returned to the side following his Injury at the start of the season to head home the opening goal after just 4 mins. Jones who replaced Ifil on the right side of Midfield raced to the by-line to cross to the far post in which Francis was there to pounce. The game opened up and both teams managed several attempts without troubling either Keeper. The Baggies soon were back in the game thanks to a solo effort from Sakiri. The Midfielder beat both Parker and Collins to make space and from 30 yards unleashed a stunning shot that left everyone in amazement and sent the Visiting Support into frenzy. Francis though was not intent on letting the Midland side enjoy the game too much and unleashed a first time strike that went in off the post 9 mins later. Paddington then had anther two chances to increase their lead. Paul walker gave a debut to young Striker Levi Willis who impressed the home crowed despite only getting one real touch.

The Gaffers Verdict:

After our fist exploit into the Premier Div 2 cup Mr Walker can take a lot from a promising result.

“This was a perfect opportunity to get some fringe players a game and to see if I need to make any changes to my first team squad. To be honest it’s given me a bit of a headache but that’s not a bad thing. Many people have told me I need to trim down my squad but I believe its better to have options all over the park”.

“I was impressed with Danny (Hope) and can now look again at rotation in the forwards with Gary (Francis) looking very sharp. West brom will give us a very difficult 2nd leg and with them getting the important away goal we have to ensure we keep it tight up there”.

Other scores:

Southampton 2 – 0 Portsmouth
Norwich 1 – 1 Palace
Bolton 1 – 0 Hearts

Week 11

Crystal Palace 0 – 1 Paddington C.
- - - - - - - - - - - Ifil 78

Bottom of the league Palace Put up a good show against Paddington in another hard fought away victory. The game didn’t have the Derby edge it should have had instead Palace played some great Football but to no real avail.
The only goal of the game came in the shape of yet another header and this time it was our little terrier Reece Ifil. Fallon had only been on the pitch for 8 mins when he chipped an inviting cross into the palace Penalty Box. Ifil timed his run brilliantly to rise and head home and give all the points to the West London Outfit.

The Gaffers Verdict:

Paul Walker Was quick to praise the home side and commented on the amount of Headed goals this season.

“I think Palace have nothing to worry about if they keep playing like they did today. They attacked with great style and purpose and were unfortunate not to get a point. We have to take the rough with the smooth and today we were ruff”

“I Think that’s about 60% of our goals have come from headers and it just shows how good our wide play is. It doesn’t surprise me, we like to spread the ball out to the wings and we have the height in the box to cause teams problems. What did Surprise me was that it was Reece (Ifil) that got the header, he is only 5’8” and to score a header like that was great for me but I bet Ian (Dowie) was fuming”.

Other Results

Norwich 1 – 1 Southampton
Hearts 3 – 4 Portsmouth
West Brom 0 – 1 Bolton

Table:

Hearts 12 pts +6 Gd
Paddington 12 pts +4
Portsmouth 9 pts +1
Bolton 9 pts +1
Norwich 5 pts -1
Southampton 5 pts -3
Wets Brom 4 pts -2
Crystal P 1 pts -6

Nice to see this thread active again guys with the usual members here and more even joining us ;).

gerd said:
PLF, thanks very much for the help...i do know that i have a DVD burner, as for the rest of what you are saying in your post: i'm afraid that i haven't got the faintest clue what you are talking about.
I always thought that "para" had something to do with commando soldiers who jump with a parachute but to my astonishment there seem to be at least one para in PES...
There's one other thing that i understand: i can't play import games...i have a "normal" (not modded) PS2.
Please don't think i'm making fun of you...i'm making fun of my ignorance to hide my emnbaressement for being a cave man in a 21th century forum...
Greetings from the Paleolithicum.
Of course you can always try to explain everything to me but i don't think it will help. There is one thing that is hopefull however...if i understand well than in PES5 the edited stats will also have an influence on ML...if that is the case i can wait and do something similar myself...i like to thinker with the stats myself (although i don't have your football knowledge). The players i "alter" are not necessarily very realistic because i tend to overestimate the players i like...
Hehe yeah mate I think you should forget about PLF data PES4 since you need a modded ps2 or have swap magic or another way to play back up or import games which you don't seem to. :p

Yes the We9 edited stats do carry into ML so we expect same for PES5 ;). So even if you're not getting it chipped hahha.. you can always play with realistic data in pes5 by getting PLF data for that as there sure looks to be a sequel to what was a successful first release and of course after getting it you can always over-estimate the players you wanted to tweak yourself ;) like you said since changes in edit mode now carry into ML :)

Take care and lookin forward to reading more stores ;) I myself wont have another ML until I can get the data to a realistic level again :roll: so it doesn't turn me off sayin every other player's stats wrong but you guys have fun :)

I've played a mate's WE9 a bit this week - I like it! Looking forward to PES5 even more now.

Back in PES4, I'm up to almost halfway through my second season with Levante. Currently holding a position just above and around mid-table, so, barring a complete collapse after Christmas, it looks like a relegation battle will be avoided in our first season back in the top flight.

Congo started slowly but then blasted in two hat-tricks in the space of a few weeks, placing him second in the scoring charts behind that man Ronaldo so far. I think Prof might be right, it could be a struggle to keep hold of him on this form ;)

Unfortunately I won't be playing PES4 for a while. On Monday I'm flying out to Los Angeles on business (I only found out on Wednesday!) and we'll be working out there for six weeks. Six weeks of no PES! :( ;). Hopefully there'll be lots of ML stuff to catch up on in this thread when I get back ;)

nerf said:
I've played a mate's WE9 a bit this week - I like it! Looking forward to PES5 even more now.

Back in PES4, I'm up to almost halfway through my second season with Levante. Currently holding a position just above and around mid-table, so, barring a complete collapse after Christmas, it looks like a relegation battle will be avoided in our first season back in the top flight.

Congo started slowly but then blasted in two hat-tricks in the space of a few weeks, placing him second in the scoring charts behind that man Ronaldo so far. I think Prof might be right, it could be a struggle to keep hold of him on this form ;)

Unfortunately I won't be playing PES4 for a while. On Monday I'm flying out to Los Angeles on business (I only found out on Wednesday!) and we'll be working out there for six weeks. Six weeks of no PES! :( ;). Hopefully there'll be lots of ML stuff to catch up on in this thread when I get back ;)

hmmm.

I think youre about to dump the Sierra Nevada for the Wild Frontier of MLS and nick this fella's job!

w2SoPWEr.jpg

Maritimo continued their winning form into the second half of the season, picking up 4 points in dramatic fashion.....

Maritimo 0
Mallorca 0

Best game of the season by a country mile. Both sides gave everything in a game dominated by midfield which also featured a stunning effort by Pacheco, that cannoned off the underside of the bar bounced down hit the bar again before being cleared.

Overall Maritimo shaded the few chances that there were, with both Esteves and Moulongui angling shots just wide as the game grew to a climax.

Levante 2 Getafe 1 / Sporting L 2 Numancia 2 / Espanyol 3 Albacete 4

--------------------------------

s4m11b.jpg

Albacete 2
(Alvaro 13, Castro 75)
Maritimo 3 (Moulongui 10, DMDS 80,90)

A late David Mendes Da Silva brace kept the Madeirans's noses out in front and still on top of the Division 2 standings, but it could so easily have been a first loss in 6, against a resilient and plucky Albacete.

Alvaro cancelled out a Eric Moulongui header, after a crisp passing move to level things at the break, and the game appeared to be heading for a draw when Ruben Castro deftly connected with a lofted Gonzalez through ball just minutes after coming on as a substitute.

s4m11.jpg
DMDS "I will remember this day for the rest of my life"

With the away side staring defeat squarely in the face, Da Silva collected an N'doye pass and belted it under the keeper before almost finishing in identical style 10 minutes later after evading the centre back.

Mallorca 1 Sporting L 2 / Espanyol 1 Levante 0 / Getafe 1 Numancia 2

TABLE

Maritimo 19
Mallorca 15
-----------
Getafe 12
Levante 12
Espanyol 11
Sporting L 11
Albacete 10
Numancia 9

Here is more info about training in ML WE9.

angelpure said:
At the end of the season (the off-season) it's possible to change your settigns (difficulty) and play exibition games if you want... I usually play only one or two games and focus on negotiations.

Every day (or week or what it's supposed to be) is a chance to train aswell... They don't give any feedback on this, just like last year, so it's easy to miss it and forget one day or two... I often get caught up in negotiating so I forget all about it! But if you enter the training menu there are the following alternatives (might be one more but not of importance):

1. Auto train players
2. Enter training menu
3. Free training

Free training is free training. Auto train is just that... The COM simulates a training and all your players will raise about 2-4% on everything.

On of the parts of this trainingsystem is the fatigue players get from training. If the COM simulates fatigue sinks.

Enter training menu: You choose which player should do what kind of training. The options are Defence, Headers, Passing, Shooting, Goalkeepeing, Balance, Speed, Dribble, Free Kicks etc. I've figured out that most of these give you player a 5-20% boost in one area like Defence. But in shooting you gain % in acc, power, offence. And in passing all of the 4 passing-stats.
Training this way is more effective but every training will make your players gain ~25 in fatigue. If a player gets his fatiguebar to ~60 and above it becomes red and your in the riskzone for getting a injury. So I usually balance between Manual training and auto... It's good to end with a rest... So when you start playing next season your players are alive.

I've been playing on two stars (to learn the game) and changed to 3 stars and didn't rest... First game was against (off course) Arsenal... Pires was scoring at will... Even my girlfriend was laughing at me. My players were hardly running. At the end of the game everyones staminabar was down to zero... Miracle I didn't get any injuries.

Thanks for these bits and pieces you put here for us to read Stringer, I find them informative.

Any of the guys who play WE9 here ever tried to give a player the ''Middle Shot'' special ability when your ML already has begun? In the previous series you could always give a player a special ability star even when your ML had already begun. In we9 the same except middle shot special ability.. Its so strange.. I give a player passing ability + middle shot ability and passing shows up in my ML.. But I also gave De Jong and Maxwell of Ajax middle shot ability and at those two players the ability was visible in the ML.. So strange.. Any of you guys knows whats wrong here?

Cheers

Sounds strange.. tell us more if you find anything new on this subject cuz i dont have time to check out things myself right now. Haven't even played We9 for a whole week.

out

Stringer Bell said:
Two_blindmonkeys is Vorlander still playing or has he retired yet...he lasted 3 seasons in my other ML.

Hi Stringer

I havent got Vorlander as i have just changed a team to become one i have made up in my head. the default team is fun but i find the fact there are minimal English players i loose the realistic feel and then interest after a while.

I have taken WE United and Edited there players to be ones i have made up. i Just Knicked Costello and Macco as They are my Fave players from the default bunch.

Im actually getting that buzz from the ML again which is great as i haven't played it for bout 6 months. i will play this ML until PES5 is out and then start a new ML as soon as i unlock the ML edit bit in the PES shop.

Maritimo's season threatens to derail

Two defeats and a barely deserved draw, have well and truely put the brakes on what appeared to be looking like a victorious 4th year in charge for English coach Mr Simao.

However a stunning Joseph Enkarhire volley with just two minutes remaining in the 1st leg of the Cup semi final followed by a hideous goalkeeping howler against Numancia has rocked the Madeirans to the core. And despite holding on for a point against Getafe, the Portuguese outfit's campaign is rapidly in danger of running out of steam.

With a full house for the second leg of the Cup at home this evening against Sporting, the verde rubras will be hoping to salvage a spot in the Cup final and get some much needed confidence back into the team.

-------------------------------------------

s4m12a.jpg

Division 2 Cup Semi Final
Sporting L 1 - Maritimo 0
A pulsating and tense first leg, where the two sides were seperated by a wonder goal from Sporting's Cameroonian full back, after Miguel Garcia's ball into the box was headed down by Liedson.

okubo_img2_4.jpg

Mallorca 1
- Espanyol 0 - Okubu's first half strike was enough for the Islanders to give them the advantage for the trip to the Olímpico de Montjuic.

-

semghoun_noureddine.jpg

Numancia 1 - Maritimo 0

A monumental blunder by Maritimo's giant German keeper cost the away side at very least a point, as his opposite number in the Numancia goal performed heroics.

On 21 minutes, Semghoun came out to meet Courtois's harmless low cross across goal, only to change his mind as the ball flashed past him and rolled into the empty net.

Mr Simao couldn't contain his rage after the game, and refusing to mince his words he said that "an error like that cannot be tolerated in a top flight goalkeeper"

Mallorca 2 Getafe 0 / Levante 1 Albacete 1 / Sporting 0 Espanyol 2

-

s4m13a.jpg

Maritimo 1
- Getafe 1

Van Emmerik was back between the sticks in place of his disgraced team mate but could do nothing to stop Pachon scoring his customary goal against the Madeirans, in a game that the away side bossed for long periods.

With 6 minutes remaining, and a third straight defeat looking more and more likely, Eric Moulongui, so often the superstar, turned saviour to rescue his side. The tall Gabonese punished some sloppy defending with a fierce shot that tested the net rigging and left the table looking like this...

Mallorca 21
Maritimo 20
-----------
Levante 16
Espanyol 14
Albacete 14
Getafe 13
Numancia 12
Sporting L 11

Other results:

Espanyol 0 Mallorca 1 / Albacete 2 Sporting L 0 / Numancia 2 Levante 3

s4m14a.jpg

Lions maul Maritimo
Sporting slaughter Madeirans in semis to reach Cup Final

Maritimo 0
Sporting L 3
(SL win 4-0 on agg)

Sporting cruised into the final of the Division 2 Cup after a suprisingly easy victory at a subdued Estadio Dos Barreiros. With the tie balanced marginally in favour of the Lisbon outfit after the 1st leg, by half time it was well and truely pointing eastwards as Viana struck a 20 yard drive on 37' and Niculae glanced in a header on 41'.

s4m14b.jpg

Pedro Barbosa put the cherry on the icing on the cake by adding a third with 9 minutes remaining, but by then a good proportion of the crowd had already been streaming torwards the exits. The rest remained, content to whistle and boo as Simao withdrew a few key players deciding that escaping without any injuries was the best he could hope for on such a sorry night.

A fired up Espanyol went through 2-1 on aggregate after a convincing but unexpected win against favourites Mallorca, to set up an intriguing Final.

Well a few days ago i began a French ML, with transfers up until Luyindula's move. I've ventured north from Garonne, leaving behind Les Violets of Toulouse and headed for the Aquitaine region and Bordeaux. I settled for these guys as they have some players i like, kit's nice, plus the squad is tiny. Oh and the wine in the area is pretty tasty as well.
I'm 4 games in and i'm desperate for the transfer window to open so that i can loan in a couple of players. I only have 4 proper defenders, and they start every game. All my players are knacked, and Smicer picked up a knock because of it recently. Ironically i have 3 keepers, one of which i will sell to raise funds. I like this situation though :)
I do however have the amazing J-C Darcheville upfront partnering Chamakh. JCD is great (a fav forward of mine in the game). I love it when you play a through ball to him from behind, and the squat fella hops over it to let it through, then continues to dribble. Julien Faubert, out on the flank, reminds be a bit of Stéphan Dalmat, lookswise. And young Pablo Francia is superb too. Some of these guys are a lot better than the players i would normally use, but i'm weighing up the fact that i have a tiny squad against that.
I like playing in Ligue 1 too. Slap on the French commentary and on y va!

Salut maintenant! :salute:

darcheville_max.jpg

Jean-Claude Darcheville: Pint Sized Class

My next match in ML (as Lille) is against Bordeaux Prof...
Lille are still second (two points behind Lyon) and Bordeaux are fourth (4 points behind Lille).
How is Lille doing in your ML???

Um, i think they're high to mid-table gerd. Only 4 games gone though. Marseille are top and haven't lost a game! Aruna tore it up against me last night for Lens. It was a hard fought 2-2 away fixture for me. Watch out for JCD gerd ;)

Stringer B, i play Francia as an attacking midfielder, mostly on the flank at the moment, but i also play him upfront if neccessary. Where i've checked, he's listed more as a midfielder than as a forward, but he's attack-minded in general i suppose. Otherwise, my only other forward is Lilian Laslandes - useful for an aerial presence.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Well a few days ago i began a French ML, with transfers up until Luyindula's move. I've ventured north from Garonne, leaving behind Les Violets of Toulouse and headed for the Aquitaine region and Bordeaux. I settled for these guys as they have some players i like, kit's nice, plus the squad is tiny. Oh and the wine in the area is pretty tasty as well.
I'm 4 games in and i'm desperate for the transfer window to open so that i can loan in a couple of players. I only have 4 proper defenders, and they start every game. All my players are knacked, and Smicer picked up a knock because of it recently. Ironically i have 3 keepers, one of which i will sell to raise funds. I like this situation though :)
I do however have the amazing J-C Darcheville upfront partnering Chamakh. JCD is great (a fav forward of mine in the game). I love it when you play a through ball to him from behind, and the squat fella hops over it to let it through, then continues to dribble. Julien Faubert, out on the flank, reminds be a bit of Stéphan Dalmat, lookswise. And young Pablo Francia is superb too. Some of these guys are a lot better than the players i would normally use, but i'm weighing up the fact that i have a tiny squad against that.
I like playing in Ligue 1 too. Slap on the French commentary and on y va!

Salut maintenant! :salute:

darcheville_max.jpg

Jean-Claude Darcheville: Pint Sized Class

hello my english chum,

i'm almost 100% certain to be doing a French ML for PES5 - something in the gallic air i think that makes me want to experience some of what you've been having!!

i wouldnt concur with Darcheville being pint sized though, he's a stocky chap with arguably the largest backside in football behind Jan Molby!

my fav partnership was a few yrs back with him and Feinduno - he was at Forest before too wasnt he ?

db

Back
Top Bottom