The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

That's exactly what I'd do man :) Why fuck up a ML we already got going. I wouldn't advise DB for example to use it either until he gets bored of the legendary Maritimo story ;)

nerf said:
legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 06/07 Week 9

pegolosave.jpg

Pereyra Inspires First Win

Hellas Verona came back from a goal down to win in Siena last night, much to the credit of midfielder Giullermo Pereyra. The Argentinian struck twice in the second half, a long range rocket in the 58th minute followed by a delicate little chip over the goalkeeper five minutes later.

Siena had started the better of the two sides, when Alberto cut inside and blasted home the opening goal in the 18th minute, but when Verona's Morini was felled in the box it gave Raffaele Palladino the chance to equalise from the spot just after half-time. Man-of-the-match Guillermo Pereyra then took control, netting his first goals for the club after his summer move.

Pereyra's double sealed Verona's first victory of the season, ended their eight game winless streak and lifted the team from 14th to 8th in Serie A. Verona's sudden climb up the table from those three points is testament to just how tight the table is, with the bottom nine clubs all congested within two points of each other.

Serie A Standings Week 9

1. 25pts Roma
2. 25pts Milan
3. 22pts Juventus
4. 17pts Inter
5. 17pts Palermo
6. 13pts Brescia
7. 11pts Atalanta
8. 8pts Verona
9. 8pts Bologna
10. 8pts Parma
11. 8pts Siena
12. 7pts Udinese
13. 7pts Sampdoria
14. 7pts Lecce
-----------------
15. 6pts Messina
16. 6pts Fiorentina

morini.jpg

Morini Eager For More

Teenage striker Nicola Morini expressed his delight over his full debut in Siena yesterday. "I'm pleased with how I played and glad that the team won", he said. "I've come on as substitute a few times but being named in the starting eleven was a special moment."

The eighteen year old was handed his first full start and lasted the entire ninety minutes. Veronese born and a product of the Hellas youth system, Morini is eager to make an impact in Serie A. "I'm happy that the coach gave me the chance and I hope he will continue to show faith in me. I'm still developing and learning all the time, but I always feel confident that when I'm on the pitch I can make a contribution."

Morini will face competition from Andrea Cossu and Antimo Iunco, who was rested against Siena, for a place in the side.

good to hear Pereyra has settled in mate - can't be easy with the language barrier and that but a brace like that will surely make him feel right at home!

db

PLF said:
That's exactly what I'd do man :) Why fuck up a ML we already got going. I wouldn't advise DB for example to use it either until he gets bored of the legendary Maritimo story ;)

hi mate

very kind of you to call it legendary. myself, I prefer "emotional" ;) got the everton & man city pre season games coming up tonight & wednesday, flying out to rotterdam on friday then next week the build up to season 4 starts in earnest. No doubt guillem balague will be persuaded to get up of his sun lounger and contribute a season preview, with a vaguely witty analysis and a couple of dodgy innuendos thrown in for good measure.

in reality i'm off work all this week so will surely catch up offline later on.

ate logo !

db

PES4 Master league is cool and everything but its sometimes sooooo stupid, especially the player development. You eventually see the world best LB, ash. cole dropping in ability at 23 and you see the best players in the world atm Henry & ronaldinho dropping before 30....Hopefully PES5 player development will be ALOT better!!

utrajababbel02.jpg

Ajax celebrate cup win after beating FC Utrecht on penalties

I had a cup final match with Ajax today.

The team I picked for this final was my sub. players, they’ve mostly been playing all the Div 1 cup games while my first team been focusing on the CL and the League. I faced a strong Ajax side who had a front three strike force of Van Der Vaart, Charisteas and Podolski…..and boy did they take me for a field day! They kept going on at me like crazy…every time they were at my goal area they were a threat!

The first half was all theirs I only had one clear chance of a goal. The went 1-0 up in 39th minute….which was lucky for me that they kept on missing their chances….in the final minute before the first half whistle blew I got a lucky equalizer where Bodde struck the ball hard, bounced of Grygera, with the keeper diving to the right and the ball going to the left lol.

The second was a bit balanced but still Ajax was the better team…had a few shots on goal but Leitoe and Wisse kept scuffing up their chances. Managed to get through the second half still 1-1…with Ajax hitting the post in several occasions!!!

It was to extra time…I subbed Ripson who was half dead for Spector to play as a third CBT….so I can soak up the pressure…which worked to effect but didn’t stop Ajax coming a inch close to winning the match…they also managed to hit the post AGAIN in the 25th minute. Extra time ended it went to penalties…..

….which they won 8-9….every player just kept on scoring their penalties, except for Leitoe and Van Der Vaart..….I missed my ninth penalty with Bodde, which meant if Sneijder scored his penalty they won and GOD DAMMIT he did!!!

My dream for a Treble was over :(

legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 06/07 Week 15

pegolodismay.jpg

Howler Hands Juve Points

Lucky Juventus kept pace with leaders Roma after they were gifted all three points last night by a horrendous goalkeeping error.

Hellas Verona 'keeper Gianluca Pegolo misjudged his rushed throw in stoppage time, presenting Juve midfielder Olivier Kapo with an easy chance to tuck away the only goal of the match and steal a third consecutive victory for Fabio Capello's side. The points keep Juventus within touching distance of Roma at the top of the table.

Pegolo's shocking error arrived at the end of an unconvincing performance from the reigning champions, who had failed to dominate Verona in the way that they would expect. Gerrard had a goal disallowed for offside in the first half, Nedved was denied twice by Pegolo in the second half, but it wasn't until the dying minutes of the game that Juve really threatened. The Verona 'keeper made a stunning save to parry Thuram's header round the post, but then from the resulting corner made the critical mistake. Hoping to launch a final counter-attack with an early throw, Pegolo instead hurled the ball at Kapo's feet and the Frenchman accepted the gift.

Serie A Standings Week 15

1. 38pts Roma
2. 36pts Juventus
3. 35pts Milan
4. 27pts Inter
5. 26pts Palermo
6. 21pts Brescia
7. 20pts Parma
8. 15pts Bologna
9. 15pts Udinese
10. 15pts Siena
11. 14pts Verona
12. 14pts Sampdoria
13. 14pts Lecce
14. 13pts Fiorentina
----------------------
15. 13pts Atalanta
16. 10pts Messina

pegoloint.jpg

Pegolo: My Fault

Gianluca Pegolo issued a public apology to teammates and fans after his error caused defeat in the Stadio Delle Alpi, ending Verona's four match unbeaten streak.

"It was my error and I apologise", admitted the number one. "I should have held onto the ball and preserved our point. I can only say sorry to my teammates and the fans who travelled to Turin."

Those fans are likely to forgive Pegolo this one error. The goalkeeper has been a consistently high performer for the gialloblú since their return to Serie A, to the extent that he was named the club's player of the season last term. This mistake, however, sends Verona into the winter break just one point above the relegation zone.

Completed my last ML with FC Utrecht. Just managed to retain the title (my second league tile with Utrecht) after been chased all season by Bayern Munich. I did make it really hard for myself…when I had the advantage I usually fuck it up in the next match…which made me work harder than I should!

This is how the league table looked;

1 FC Utrecht…………...67
2 Bayern Munich……..64
3 Ajax……………….......57
4 Shakhtar Donetsk…...56
5 PSV………………..........51
-------------------------------------
R Spartak Moscow……....24
R Sparta Praha……….......22

My top scorers in the league were:

Rajcomar……………...23
Jun…………………….....15
Eremenko………………..4
Wisse, Leitoe, Kolk……3

I finished top in the group stage after seeing of Man U and Newcastle in the last two games. Beat Roma 5-4 on egg in the Quarter-final, went on to beat Barcelona 4-1 in the Semi-final (a little revenge after beating me in Quarter-final last season). Went on to face Real Madrid in the Final…which was a hard game to my surprise…Real gave me a lot of problems with Ronaldo going close with his headers in a number of occasion and Owen putting my defense through their pace….but I managed to beat them 1-0, with a goal by Jun after some neat interplay with Rajcomar. Champions League winner for the first time :applause:

fcutrecht8ae.jpg
Schut lift the Champions League Cup for FC Utrecht

Really good season for Rajcomar finished top scorer in the league with 23 goals, his highest tally of goals and was top scorer in the CL with 10 goals. His total goal in his career is 166. Jun managed to overcome his goal scoring drought scoring 5 goals to make it 15 goals for the season, making him 4th top scorer and scoring the winning goal of the CL final. Also Wisse finished top scorer in the Div 1 Cup with 4 goals, which was a consolation after being beat on penalties in the final. The rest of my other players done well…Eremenko had another good season, Agustien a pit-bull in the DMF position, Stekelenburg making some important saves in crucial moments and Schut, the captain, also had a good season at CBT for me.

So that’s the end of my ML campaign with FC Utrecht….eight seasons, seven cups won and 6th in the Team Rankings.….can’t take them any further, there is hardly anything I can improve in the team myself…but I really enjoyed my time with Utrecht though. Might start a ML with them again on PES5 :D

If anyone wants to continue my ML with FC Utrecht you can download it here with Riots option file, which should be used with it.

>LINK DELETED<

Last edited:
denirobob said:
hi mate

very kind of you to call it legendary. myself, I prefer "emotional" ;) got the everton & man city pre season games coming up tonight & wednesday, flying out to rotterdam on friday then next week the build up to season 4 starts in earnest. No doubt guillem balague will be persuaded to get up of his sun lounger and contribute a season preview, with a vaguely witty analysis and a couple of dodgy innuendos thrown in for good measure.

in reality i'm off work all this week so will surely catch up offline later on.

ate logo !

db
I only speak as I feel and I do feel your Maritimo story has done enough to gain "Legendary ML story" status. :)

Anyways I hope Guillem does do that season preview because they're always fun to read and i'm looking much forward to it.

@Stringer, Wow man... what an amazing ending!! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this last post and all the other ones throughout your Utrecht career bro. You've turned an avg Dutch team (Slightly better than avg ;) ) and turned them into European giants and cup winners ranked 6th in world. Mad props to you for that and most importantly for STICKING with Utrecht for 7 seasons and not getting bored to do other ML in which case you would've never achieved all this and ranked 6th.

I myself have trouble not getting bored after 3 seasons or so even with all the rules we have here among us to make game both more challenging and realistic.

Take care for now man.

nerf said:
legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 06/07 Week 15

pegolodismay.jpg

Howler Hands Juve Points

Lucky Juventus kept pace with leaders Roma after they were gifted all three points last night by a horrendous goalkeeping error.

Hellas Verona 'keeper Gianluca Pegolo misjudged his rushed throw in stoppage time, presenting Juve midfielder Olivier Kapo with an easy chance to tuck away the only goal of the match and steal a third consecutive victory for Fabio Capello's side. The points keep Juventus within touching distance of Roma at the top of the table.

Pegolo's shocking error arrived at the end of an unconvincing performance from the reigning champions, who had failed to dominate Verona in the way that they would expect. Gerrard had a goal disallowed for offside in the first half, Nedved was denied twice by Pegolo in the second half, but it wasn't until the dying minutes of the game that Juve really threatened. The Verona 'keeper made a stunning save to parry Thuram's header round the post, but then from the resulting corner made the critical mistake. Hoping to launch a final counter-attack with an early throw, Pegolo instead hurled the ball at Kapo's feet and the Frenchman accepted the gift.

Serie A Standings Week 15

1. 38pts Roma
2. 36pts Juventus
3. 35pts Milan
4. 27pts Inter
5. 26pts Palermo
6. 21pts Brescia
7. 20pts Parma
8. 15pts Bologna
9. 15pts Udinese
10. 15pts Siena
11. 14pts Verona
12. 14pts Sampdoria
13. 14pts Lecce
14. 13pts Fiorentina
----------------------
15. 13pts Atalanta
16. 10pts Messina

pegoloint.jpg

Pegolo: My Fault

Gianluca Pegolo issued a public apology to teammates and fans after his error caused defeat in the Stadio Delle Alpi, ending Verona's four match unbeaten streak.

"It was my error and I apologise", admitted the number one. "I should have held onto the ball and preserved our point. I can only say sorry to my teammates and the fans who travelled to Turin."

Those fans are likely to forgive Pegolo this one error. The goalkeeper has been a consistently high performer for the gialloblú since their return to Serie A, to the extent that he was named the club's player of the season last term. This mistake, however, sends Verona into the winter break just one point above the relegation zone.

Nice to see the big custodian standing up and admitting his mistake mate. Shows the true integrity of the fellow in my opinion and will no doubt have boosted his standing amongst the other players.

db

Stringer Bell said:
Completed my last ML with FC Utrecht. Just managed to retain the title (my second league tile with Utrecht) after been chased all season by Bayern Munich. I did make it really hard for myself…when I had the advantage I usually fuck it up in the next match…which made me work harder than I should!

This is how the league table looked;

1 FC Utrecht…………...67
2 Bayern Munich……..64
3 Ajax……………….......57
4 Shakhtar Donetsk…...56
5 PSV………………..........51
-------------------------------------
R Spartak Moscow……....24
R Sparta Praha……….......22

My top scorers in the league were:

Rajcomar……………...23
Jun…………………….....15
Eremenko………………..4
Wisse, Leitoe, Kolk……3

I finished top in the group stage after seeing of Man U and Newcastle in the last two games. Beat Roma 5-4 on egg in the Quarter-final, went on to beat Barcelona 4-1 in the Semi-final (a little revenge after beating me in Quarter-final last season). Went on to face Real Madrid in the Final…which was a hard game to my surprise…Real gave me a lot of problems with Ronaldo going close with his headers in a number of occasion and Owen putting my defense through their pace….but I managed to beat them 1-0, with a goal by Jun after some neat interplay with Rajcomar. Champions League winner for the first time :applause:

fcutrecht8ae.jpg
Schut lift the Champions League Cup for FC Utrecht

Really good season for Rajcomar finished top scorer in the league with 23 goals, his highest tally of goals and was top scorer in the CL with 10 goals. His total goal in his career is 166. Jun managed to overcome his goal scoring drought scoring 5 goals to make it 15 goals for the season, making him 4th top scorer and scoring the winning goal of the CL final. Also Wisse finished top scorer in the Div 1 Cup with 4 goals, which was a consolation after being beat on penalties in the final. The rest of my other players done well…Eremenko had another good season, Agustien a pit-bull in the DMF position, Stekelenburg making some important saves in crucial moments and Schut, the captain, also had a good season at CBT for me.

So that’s the end of my ML campaign with FC Utrecht….eight seasons, seven cups won and 6th in the Team Rankings.….can’t take them any further, there is hardly anything I can improve in the team myself…but I really enjoyed my time with Utrecht though. Might start a ML with them again on PES5 :D

well done mate! You are sure to be given the freedom of the city after such an impressive managerial career culminating in the ultimate prize.

good work sir.

db

Maritimo concluded their tour of England and the Netherlands and arriving back in Funchal last night, the players expressed their satisfaction with the way their 5 warm up games had gone.

A 0-0 draw with Everton was followed by a 2-1 defeat of Manchester City where Moulongui struck twice, and while a 2-1 reverse at the hands of Feyenoord slighly blotted the copybook, Mr Simao overall expressed his pleasure with the "enthusiasm and interaction" of his four new recruits.

The squad will gather later this afternoon at the Estadio Dos Barreiros for the traditional presentation and photocall, where the players will get there first chance to try on their new strips and take part in a exhibition game....more to follow....

s4prev4.jpg

s4prev2.jpg
The great and the good of Madeiran society take in the applause

s4prev3.jpg
Banif (The Bank of Madeira) tie up an extension to their current sponsorship deal

s4prev1.jpg
The players get used to their new kits

Squad for Season 4 - Iberian Second Division

Guarda Redes
Marcos (1)
Van Emmerik (12)
Semghoun (24)

Defesa
Mario Sergio (2)
Donde (3)
Teixeira (4)
Alves (5)
Ogjanovic (14)
Eusébio (15)
Rui Marques (19)
Loovens (20)

Médio
Matabuena (6)
Esteves (7)
Wenio ( 8 )
N'doye (11)
Akin (21)
Manduca (22)
Mendes Da Silva (23)

Avançado
Pacheco (9)
Moulongui (10)
Lobaton (16)
Jadid (17)
Edgar ( 18 )

s4prev5.jpg

Parreira calls for the title

Maritimo president José Carlos Rodrigues Pereira has heaped pressure on Mr Simao just days before the start of the new campaign.

Coming weeks after the Englishman put pen to paper on a two year contract extension, the move could be seen as the President once more taking the initiative, and perhaps not allowing any measure of complacency to penetrate a squad bristling with confidence.

"I'm not saying that it's the title or bust, but we are now at a stage where we need to move on, and giving the players that bit of added incentive to perform is surely no bad thing. We had a succesful summer tour and whilst I know they'll be no easy games for us this season, if we don't set ourself a realistic target we have no business competing as a sporting institution."

ballague_pic_headline.gif

GB's countdown to kick off......
SEASON 4 - PREVIEW

Albacete (6th/4th/5th last season)
Not. A. Chance. Haven't exactly boosted their squad in the summer and as such stand little chance of making a ripple let alone waves. All quite sad really, as the sale of Pacheco started the rot which has only festered since then. Fans unhappy and a board of the brink of self destructing, I can't see anything else than a bargain basement finish.

Espanyol (16th D1/5th/6th last season)
Finally I think things are beginning to turn around for my beloved Canaries. I see them very much in with a shout although with the caveat that they are always likely to self destruct at any moment. Once again De La Pena and Tamudo wil carry the fight, but how long will they be content to display their wares outside the top flight ?

Levante
(4th/3rd/4th last season)
Seem to be treading water after one or two seasons of promising much. Too inconsistent and no longer able to gurantee a hostile reception to visting sides which could see them drop vital points and drop down the table accordingly.

Getafe (5th/6th/8th last season)
Maybe a few bright shards of sunlight on the horizon for Madrid's satellite club. If they can build on their home form from last season then they could spring one or two suprises. Good value for a cup run too, if the draw is kind to them.

Mallorca (2nd/12th D1/15th Div 1 last season)
Champions. Whilst the rest of the pack will undoubtedly take crucial points of each other. The boys from the Balerics are likelyto be full steam ahead plotting a course back to Division 1 with as few distractions as possible. Okubu is still the man to watch and could get into double figures.

Maritimo (8th/8th/3rd last season)
The Madierense begin their campaign with a potentially daunting visit to Mallorca. This game so early in the season may provide an insight into whether their title ambitions are really justified or not. Are the Portuguese genuine contenders as their President claims or will last year's rise prove to be built on shaky foundations.

Numancia (7th/7th/7th last season)
Last year saw them take a step in the right direction, but still some way short of the quality needed to seriously mount an assault on the top. Keeping hold of Juanlu was important, but adding more depth in key areas is probably more so. Once again the region of La Rioja will be far better known for its vinho that its victories.

Sporting L
(15th D1/2nd/16th Div 1 last season)
Beginning to show signs of becomming a yo-yo club, and despite plentiful resources don't seem to be able to sign the top names that they once were capable of. That being said they arguably have the strongest strike force in the league which if matched by the defence and midfield should just give them enough to finish in second.

-

GB's final table prediction (Predictable arent I. Once again the gulf that exists between the top division and the second is in my opinion going to prove too great and the two newly relegated sides will go back up.)

Mallorca

Sporting L
Maritimo
Espanyol
Numancia
Levante
Getafe
Albacete

Stringer Bell said:
Nice one Db.....to bad that nobody really post here anymore to see your reports and stuff.

But i'm still here.
Yeah some of us may not post but i'm still sure many visit and read through this forum.

Anyways.. i'll start posting soon about my new ML with Deportivo! It's a club in crisis with the thinnest squad depth. Old players.. only one under 25!!!!! And that's Fabricio Coloccini at 23!

Overall team needs to be restructured if it is to emulate Depor's recent success but with no cash.. and no replacements for players sold in recent years it'll be tough.

Currently in my squad I only have ONE CF in Diego Tristan.

And 2 WF in Luque and Munitis and that's basically my front line depth :shock:

Somehow I have to survivte till mid-season with these players who are all quite injury prone as well and then I can add a few to squad perhaps though I did start with 5000 to emulate Depor's current financial problems as well adn give me least available money at Mid-season so i can't really buy anybody I like and it'll depend on how much I win from here on anyways...

I'm out

PLF said:
Yeah some of us may not post but i'm still sure many visit and read through this forum.

Anyways.. i'll start posting soon about my new ML with Deportivo! It's a club in crisis with the thinnest squad depth. Old players.. only one under 25!!!!! And that's Fabricio Coloccini at 23!

Overall team needs to be restructured if it is to emulate Depor's recent success but with no cash.. and no replacements for players sold in recent years it'll be tough.

Currently in my squad I only have ONE CF in Diego Tristan.

And 2 WF in Luque and Munitis and that's basically my front line depth :shock:

Somehow I have to survivte till mid-season with these players who are all quite injury prone as well and then I can add a few to squad perhaps though I did start with 5000 to emulate Depor's current financial problems as well adn give me least available money at Mid-season so i can't really buy anybody I like and it'll depend on how much I win from here on anyways...

I'm out

hi pal

how u doing?

thats certainly a tall order. Do u reckon theyre probably the oldest squad in the 5 major leagues?

db

I don't know if they're the oldest can't say for sure until I properly think of them which I don't want to do ;) but the amount of young players is certainly worrying.

I only have a few over 30 like Mauro Silva 37, Molina 34, Fran 35 so 3 not that many but there is a LOT of players 29, 28 and in that age department.

I played first match of season today and only 2 players improvoved after match. I don't mind it of course at all :D but was just a nice surprise that caught my attention as I've never played any other ML with so little people improving.

The fact is oldest or not.. most of my players are past their peak by a year or 2 or 3-4 years and so club needs to be rebuilt in both depth and quality in next few seasons if Depor is likely to challenge the likes of Valencia, Real and Barcelona again!

First match went well tactical wise though and my formation which I designed in about 20 mins worked great and every player did as I want it to. The problem is the depth really.. for first time in my ML, my FIRST team players are wayyyyyyy better than players who are backing them up so any loss to first 11 which is already really estbalished will be a big loss.

People who know me.. know I usually have 3-4 players competing for each spot in my other ML games and whoever performs better will get starting 11... and I never have a concrete best 11 players in my mind up until now! I basically have my first 11 figured out due to huge quality difference and also who backups are and unless injuries/suspensions or int'l duty calls.. I don't see many of this changing as players on bench are also old and not likely to compete with starting 11 players due to inferior quality but you know me everyone will get a chacne to impress especially with a thin squad like this so we'll see what happens in next few months :mrgreen:

SEASON 4 OPENING GAMES...

s4m1.jpg

MALLORCA 3 - 1 MARITIMO

Semghoun / Donde / Alves / Teixera / Ogjanovic / N'doye/ Wenio / Mendes da Silva / Akin / Mouloungui / Lobaton

Mr Simao gave full debuts to Semghoun, Donde, Da Silva and Akin but despite a perfect start they were eventually worn down by the methodical and clinical Spanish side. The game was effectively won in the midfield with the young Portuguese starlet struggling to adapt to the pace of the game leaving Wenio and the defence too often exposed with disasterous consequences.

After just two minutes, Mouloungui was brought down in the home sides box, after Lobaton's shot was blocked. The tall frontman looked composed and sent the keeper the wrong way to give the visitors a 1-0 lead.

The Mallorcans had to wait another 16 minutes before their pressure led to an equaliser, as Teixeira's slip was eagerly pounced on by Peyrea who beat the new goalkeeper with ease.

On the hour mark, Arango's stunning bullet header from a looping cross gave the home side a well deserved lead, and when Matabuena recklessly picked up 2 yellow cards in 2 minutes and received his marching orders, the game was well and truely over.

With a minute remaining Baiano nodded home after Okubu's shot had hit the crossbar and their first 3 points of what looks to be a succesful campaign were wrapped up.

-
Other Results :

getafe-pachon.jpg

Albacete 1 - 2 Espanyol / Numancia 2 - 2 Sporting L / Getafe 1 - 1 Levante

Tamudo once again demonstrated his undoubted class at this level with a brace at woeful Albacete. Sporting can thank a late strike by the unlikely Paito for saving their blushes and securing an undeserved point whilst Getafe's experienced hitman Pachon gave their Valencian visitors food for thought with an excellent display culminating in goal of real quality.

La Gazzetta Dello Sport

"Reports emerging today are suggesting that high flying Serie A club Udinese Calcio, may once again be looking to secure the services of manager Professor Nutmeg. If the reports are true, it would see the master tactician back in charge of the Friuli outfit for the first time since the days of 'WE6FE.'

Udinese have yet to comment on the matter, but sources close to the club suggest they are quietly confident about tempting Il Professore back to the Stadio Friuli.

No doubt the likes of Juventus and Milan will be monitoring the situation closely, as "Il Professore," as he was affectionately known by fans and the press alike, was held in high regard during his time in charge.

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
La Gazetta Dello Sport

"Reports emerging today are suggesting that high flying Serie A club Udinese Calcio, may once again be looking to secure the services of manager Professor Nutmeg. If the reports are true, it would see the master tactician back in charge of the Friuli outfit for the first time since the days of 'WE6FE.'

Udinese have yet to comment on the matter, but sources close to the club suggest they are quietly confident about tempting Il Professore back to the Stadio Friuli.

No doubt the likes of Juventus and Milan will be monitoring the situation closely, as "Il Professore," as he was affectionately known by fans and the press alike, was held in high regard during his time in charge.

hi mate

It'd be good to see u back on your old stomping ground!

If i may be so bold, i think you may have spread yourself a little too thinly recently trying to juggle the affairs of clubs in France, England, The Netherlands and Portugal.

Getting your focus back up in Udine, may be just what you need to enhance your reputation even more in the years ahead.

all the best

db

Thanks mate, heh, just noticed i missed a "z" in Gazzetta. Can't get the staff these days.
Yes, i think returning to the north east of the peninsula will be a good thing. I have one thing in mind and that is Lo Scudetto. I believe i can build upon the present success of the club and pip the Milans and Juventus to the title. Perhaps in 2 to 3 seasons. I will also have a chance to catch up with some of my family.

Nice to see you back Prof! :D

I'll post some highlights and whatever I can later from my challenging ML with Depor!

PLF said:

hi pal,

Thats President Pereira going behind my back again!

I thought that had all been sorted out after the debacle in pre-season 1 with Raul Meireles & Cesar Peixoto.

It's one thing for the bearded buffon to call for the title and quite another to weasel his way into the recruitment of players without my knowledge.

Mr Simao is not amused.

db

Back
Top Bottom