The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Great to see some of the oldies still here ;) don't take it offensively Nerf, DB, ;) I just meant old hardcore MLers :D

And also some new additions, welcome Yoshiaki and Amadeus :D

I'll be back guys... real soon ;) thanks to my 2 months of hardwork now I have a data that I can just pick any team and have it be like real life. lOl.. Stringer, you should try having an Utrech ML with THIS data now.. lol million difference and Rajmocar has good consistency and Dwight Tiendalli created plus few others.

hehee.. i'm excited.

see ya guys later.

plus this time when I start ML, I'll be recording goals, key moments and shit like Prof used to do. by the way where is he? haven't heard from him and he's sure as hell one to enjoy my data.

Take care and hope to hear more of your stories

Professor Nutmeg said:
Information News Flash

18_simbolo.gif

Vitória Guimarães

Iberian Superliga Season 2006/2007

Final League Position: 4th
Relegated: Racing Santander, Real Sociedad
Promoted: Benfica, Malaga

Transfers Out: Cellini (Partizan Belgrade), Castello (contract expired), Bezzaz (Numancia), César Peixoto (Sporting CP), Ivanov (contract expired), Valery (Middlesbrough)

Transfer In: Juanlu (Numancia, Bezzaz + €), Tiago Gomes (Benfica), Fatecha (GK, Free) Carlos Martins (Sporting CP, César Peixoto trade)

Hi pal

hope you didn't mind the Peixoto denial, reminds me of a little situation back in Germany and a certain Mr Wichniarek :)

whose this Fatecha chappie?

db

ps - check this site out, its got some great stats/info from last saeson that I think you'll find interesting

http://terceiroanel.weblog.com.pt/arquivo/112672.html

amadeus said:
Finished Division 2 Italian league as livorno ( 5 star )

conceeded ONE goal and that was in the cup final which I lost.

Best players were Licka, C + A Lucarelli, Vrygas ( Great Defender ! )

I also bought Lucas Podolski, do you guys think it was unrealistic of me to do so?

I mean hes only 19 and a budding talent, I dont think he would be too out of reach

hi

I guess its more that in reality, he'd be likely to stay in Germany and sign for one of the big clubs there really.

that's my 2 pence for what its worth!

db

nerf said:
legacalcio.jpg

Transfer Update

palladino1.jpg

Pastorello Purchases Palladino

Hellas Verona are reported to have agreed a four year deal with 22 year old Juventus striker Raffale Palladino, subject to a medical.

The Veronese club came back with an aggressive second bid to beat off competition from Livorno, the fee believed to be in the region of €5.25 million. It is seen as a steep price for a young forward unproven at the top level, particularly for a traditionally miserly board, and the move is timed directly in the wake of rising criticism from Hellas ultras regarding the President's lack of financial support thus far in their survival attempt. Despite income from player sales, promotion and a strong Serie B cup run last year, the Verona board had not spent a penny on transfer fees.

The cynical view is therefore that President Giambattista Pastorello was determined to get his man on this occasion simply to relieve the pressure. "We are very excited about the signing of Raffaele from Juventus", announced Verona's sixty year old President. He was eager to make his point, adding: "I believe this shows our ambition to remain in Serie A where the club belongs."

palladino3.jpg
palladino2.jpg

Palladino arrives at the Aeroporti Sistema del Garda (left), and in action for Salernitana (right)

A former Italy U-19 international, Palladino scored 14 goals in 34 games on loan at Salernitana, but has never shown signs of breaking into the senior lineup at Juventus. He will make his first appearance in front of the brigate gialloblú when 12th-placed Verona host Inter next at the Stadio Bentegodi.

hi nerf

10 out of 10 for the airport/luggage shot!

How do you envisage using Palladino ? he looks quite tall if a little gangly in the last pic. Is he likely to be the target man for the likes of Carbone to play off ?

db

denirobob said:
How do you envisage using Palladino ? he looks quite tall if a little gangly in the last pic. Is he likely to be the target man for the likes of Carbone to play off ?
Well at 185cm he gives us some height, so he will take on the role of target man, but he's more mobile and better on the ground than the likes of Bogdani. I'll probably either pair him with another striker, or play both Adailton and Carbone just off him - whichever works best. Hopefully there'll be at least one combination that produces goals.

nerf said:
Well at 185cm he gives us some height, so he will take on the role of target man, but he's more mobile and better on the ground than the likes of Bogdani. I'll probably either pair him with another striker, or play both Adailton and Carbone just off him - whichever works best. Hopefully there'll be at least one combination that produces goals.

cool. well good luck anyway whichever combo you utilise.

how have you found the step up ? harder than expected or considering your in 12th and have picked up some points against the big boys has it gone much better than expected ?

db

I am in the negotiations period now….I’m currently 1st in the league, been in some really good form winning nine matches, drawing four and only losing two.

League table looks like this:

1 FC Utrecht………..15……31
2 Bayern Munich…...15……30
3 Ajax………………15……29
4 PSV……………….15……28
5 Schalke……………15……25

My league top scorers are:

Rajcoamr……..16
Jun……………10
Kolk……………3
Braafheid………2
Eremenko Jr……1

Rajcomar (16) and Jun (10) are both on goal scorering form this season they are both 1st and 2nd top scorers respectively. Also Rajcomar has scored a total of 149 goals in his career and is currently 13th in the Total goal and assist rankings.

prince_2184.jpg
Rajcoamr, Holland U21 player, in top form as usual

Agustien has currently been my most inform player this season, playing in the DMF position. Plays exactly like De Jong did for me but better……his technically gifted, a goodpasser, has a bit more pace on him and also has a really good balance for a player 177 cm tall. If I new he was a DMF I would have been playing him in the first team two seasons ago and would of became a much better player than he is now. Just only 24 so he has more time to improve…he also reminds me of David the way he is on the pitch and everything.

w2_twente2.jpg
Agustien, the former Williem 11 player, in fine form for Utrecht this season.

I’m currently in the Quarter-finals of the N.C.E. Div 1 Cup. Beat Spartak Moscow 5-1 on egg. In the first round. Just played Galatasaray in the Quarter-final 1st leg, which I won 1-0 luckily in last minute with a goal from Rajcomar.

This is how I am fairing in the Champions League:

Manchester United……4….9
FC Utrecht……………4…..6
Shakhtar Donetsk…….4…..4
Newcastle United…….4…..4

I was top of the table after beating Shakhtar and Manchester United…but slipped to second place losing to Newcastloe United and Shakhtar in the return match. Hope I can make it through the knockout stages…I need another four points to see me through.

Last edited:
PLF said:
I'll be back guys... real soon ;) thanks to my 2 months of hardwork now I have a data that I can just pick any team and have it be like real life. lOl.. Stringer, you should try having an Utrech ML with THIS data now.. lol million difference and Rajmocar has good consistency and Dwight Tiendalli created plus few others.

Yeah nice one, is it possible i can use it for PES4. I can't burn it on disk though...so i have to use it in league mode....like i said this will probably be my last ML on PES4....your data will be cool to use on league mode.....because i want to play in Liga Espanola.

Stringer Bell said:
I am in the negotiations period now….I’m currently 1st in the league, been in some really good form winning nine matches, drawing four and only losing two.

League table looks like this:

1 FC Utrecht………..15……31
2 Bayern Munich…...15……30
3 Ajax………………15……29
4 PSV……………….15……28
5 Schalke……………15……25

My league top scorers are:

Rajcoamr……..16
Jun……………10
Kolk……………3
Braafheid………2
Eremenko Jr……1

Rajcomar (16) and Jun (10) are both on goal scorering form this season they are both 1st and 2nd top scorers respectively. Also Rajcomar has scored a total of 149 goals in his career and is currently 13th in the Total goal and assist rankings.

prince_2184.jpg
Rajcoamr, Holland U21 player, in top form as usual

Agustien has currently been my most inform player this season, playing in the DMF position. Plays exactly like De Jong did for me but better……his technically gifted, a goodpasser, has a bit more pace on him and also has a really good balance for a player 177 cm tall. If I new he was a DMF I would have been playing him in the first team two seasons ago and would of became a much better player than he is now. Just only 24 so he has more time to improve…he also reminds me of David the way he is on the pitch and everything.

w2_twente2.jpg
Agustien, the former Williem 11 player, in fine form for Utrecht this season.

I’m currently in the Quarter-finals of the N.C.E. Div 1 Cup. Beat Spartak Moscow 5-1 on egg. In the first round. Just played Galatasaray in the Quarter-final 1st leg, which I won 1-0 luckily in last minute with a goal from Rajcomar.

This is how I am fairing in the Champions League:

Manchester United……4….9
FC Utrecht……………4…..6
Shakhtar Donetsk…….4…..4
Newcastle United…….4…..4

I was top of the table after beating Shakhtar and Manchester United…but slipped to second place losing to Newcastloe United and Shakhtar in the return match. Hope I can make it through the knockout stages…I need another four points to see me through.

which players are you looking at bringing in mate ?

db

Sociedad and Malaga wrap up promotion push

A goalless draw and an away win were all that was needed to gurantee more top flight football for the Basque and Andalusian regions next season.

upsoc.jpg
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.sjccook/match_images/upsoc.jpg

upmalaga.jpg

Maritimo 0 Sociedad 0
Levante 0 Malaga 2
Albacete 2 Espanyol 3
Getafe 1 Numancia 0

On Madeira, Mr Simao had attempted to set out quite a defensive stall, looking to hit the table toppers on the break. With the underused but pacy Rui Marques given a man marking job to do on Nihat, that saw Teixeira relegated to the bench.

ruimarq.jpg
Marques - performed well but ultimately in vain

Wenio was also moved to right side of midfield to combat the threat of Rossato who as the leagues top assister, would be instrumental in the construction of the visitors attacks.

The plan certainly seemed to work, as the game unfolded into a tense, tight affair, that Sociedad dominated in spells but in which Maritimo also had their moments.

Edgar still yet to gain full match fitness had a couple of half chances but that was about it as the San Sebastian based outfit were content to play for a point, thus guranteeing the champagne corks were flowing by the end.

On the other side of the Iberian peninsular, a Tote double confirmed that Malaga's stay in the second divison would be a fleeting one as they comfortably ran out 2-0 winners over a dissapointing and disjointed Levante.

staylev.jpg
Levante - another season in Divsion 2 beckons

Table with 2 games remaining...

Sociedad 26
Malaga 24

----------
Maritimo 17
Levante 17
Albacete 14
Espanyol 12
Numancia 12
Getafe 9

On Saturday the top two meet in what could be the title decider at La Rosaleda, and with the pressure now off both sides can afford to rest players and experiement with their respective squads.

ut t
PLF said:
Great to see some of the oldies still here ;) don't take it offensively Nerf, DB, ;) I just meant old hardcore MLers :D

And also some new additions, welcome Yoshiaki and Amadeus :D

hehee.. i'm excited.

see ya guys later.

plus this time when I start ML, I'll be recording goals, key moments and shit like Prof used to do. by the way where is he? haven't heard from him and he's sure as hell one to enjoy my data.

Take care and hope to hear more of your stories

Thanks for the welcome PLF. Reading denirobob's and nerf's stories recently have gotten me wanting to do this cause I remember lurking through here and seeing professor nutmeg's stories - it made me want to do it then. I use to contribute alot in the WE forums as far as master league goes. WE7 and WE8 I stayed on the forums with my info but now since I've got a fairly updated PES4 file it's been another reason why I decided to do a story (with a twist or two in it :) ).

Had a Master league I wanted to share that I had played for about 8 seasons. My line-up was all the youngsters like Cardozo, B.Song, Fabregas, Rooney, Messi, the "Turkish Maradona" as I like to call him (I can't remember his name but his stats were crazy), Kaebi, plus more and then the regens like Batistuta, Zola, Bergkamp, Maldini, Di Canio, and a few more. That shit got BORING fast because I absolutely NEVER lost. I needed something fresh and new man so I started this one for that reason and because of the guys I already mentioned before. It's great to read theses stories, it never gets old.

Coming up from my Master League: Sanchez's first result as coach of Santos, Corinthians vs. Malaga match report w/ results of week 10, and the Corinthians vs. AZ Alkmaar 1st leg D2 Cup match report w/ results of week 11 cup ties... also top scorers and assists as of week 12 in the league and in the cup.

Yoshiaki said:
ut t

Thanks for the welcome PLF. Reading denirobob's and nerf's stories recently have gotten me wanting to do this cause I remember lurking through here and seeing professor nutmeg's stories - it made me want to do it then. I use to contribute alot in the WE forums as far as master league goes. WE7 and WE8 I stayed on the forums with my info but now since I've got a fairly updated PES4 file it's been another reason why I decided to do a story (with a twist or two in it :) ).

Had a Master league I wanted to share that I had played for about 8 seasons. My line-up was all the youngsters like Cardozo, B.Song, Fabregas, Rooney, Messi, the "Turkish Maradona" as I like to call him (I can't remember his name but his stats were crazy), Kaebi, plus more and then the regens like Batistuta, Zola, Bergkamp, Maldini, Di Canio, and a few more. That shit got BORING fast because I absolutely NEVER lost. I needed something fresh and new man so I started this one for that reason and because of the guys I already mentioned before. It's great to read theses stories, it never gets old.

LOLLLLLLLLLLL . No wonder you got sick of that shit fast man hahaha.. that sounds like a HORRIBLE game with regens and all the young players with no real experience.. I'd NEVER do that in a lifetime lol.

Oh well you're right database is pretty important, it rejuvenates your love for ML if you've lost it and if not it's still gives you that feeling of "Hey I wanna go play ML " when not on ps2 ;)

I know what a good database is.. I've worked for 5-6 weeks straight and be releasing the data later this week. Check it out if you want but it's for WE8LE but maybe we can somehow convert it.. I think we can i just have to think a bit lol ;)

I'm out guys.. take care

legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 05/06 Week 17

bentegodi.jpg

Match Preview: Chievo Verona vs Hellas Verona

It's derby day in Verona this weekend as Chievo and Hellas clash in the shared Bentegodi. Both sides will be desperate for victory, not just to please their halves of the city but also to boost their survival hopes. Chievo and Hellas have operated in the lower regions of the table all season, currently 14th and 12th respectively, and every point is crucial in their quest to avoid dropping into the relegation places.

In the previous meeting back in September, goals from Francheschini and Tiribocchi earned Chievo a 2-1 victory over their rivals.

Team News...

Neither team are concerned by injury worries, but Chievo's experienced defender Lorenzo D'Anna is suspended following his red card in Milan last week. Fabio Moro or Davide Mandelli are most likely to step in as Maurizio D'Angelo's men look to bounce back from their 3-0 mauling in the San Siro.

Hellas have a full squad to choose from, with new signing Raffaele Palladino in contention for a starting place following his substitute appearance in the 0-0 draw with Inter.

Serie A Standings Week 16

11. 18pts Fiorentina
12. 18pts Verona
13. 14pts Palermo
14. 14pts Chievo
----------------------
15. 13pts Parma
16. 6 pts Lazio

s3titledec.jpg

The league title will be decided on the final day, after Real Sociedad were held at La Rosaleda in somewhat of an anticlimatic game.

With both sides already guranteed promotion, there was something of a party atmosphere, with Malaga fans in particular ecstatic that their stay in the Second Division had been such a brief one.

s3titledec_malaga.jpg

Unfortuantly the players themselves seemed unable to respond to the regular chants of "Ole" and general good spirits amongst the supporters, with a Kovacevic header the closest either side came to breaking the deadlock.

With the ball still firmly in Sociedad's court, they have by far the easiest task as they take on Getafe at the Anoeta requiring just a point. Malaga travel to Madeira hoping for a win, although they will miss the influence of the suspended Baiano and Romero.

In other games....

A 2-2 draw at the Estadio Carlos Belmonte looked to be ending in a Maritimo victory, untill the final 10 minutes where a sending off and 3 goals transformed the game. N'doye had given the Verde Rubros the lead on 28 minutes, after clipping the ball past the goalkeeper for his 4th of the season.

On 82 minutes, midfield hardman Matabuena received his 2nd yellow card and from the resulting free kick Pablo Garcia hit a superb free kick into the roof of the net to level the scores. With a mere 2 minutes remaining Edgar's surging run was clumsily ended by Paco, and Moulongui slotted home from the spot. The drama was still not over however as the referee seemingly intent on repaying the favour to Albacete, called a foul on the merest hint of a push by Alves, and Ivan Diaz struck home the equaliser.

Espanyol came from behind to down Getafe 2-1 and Numancia and Levante shared 4 goals between them to leave the table looking like this...

Sociedad 27
Malaga 25
Maritimo 18
Levante 18
Albacete 15
Espanyol 15
Numancia 13
Getafe 9

s3titledec_news.jpg

Meanwhile back on Madeira, Club President Carlos Pereira flew out to Brazil to meet representatives of a yet unnamed player in order to dicuss terms on a summer transfer. This positive move by the President is seen by many as a clear indication that the club are set to offer Mr Simao a contract extension, after guiding the Portuguese into the top half of the league.
If so, it looks as if relations between the President and Coach are warming, and that Pereira is now actively invloved in the recruitment of new players leaving the manager more time on the training ground to forment new tactics and strategies.

denirobob said:
hi mate

cheers.

150!! i'll be lucky if my strikers notch 15 in a career!

db
Lol.. Well DB I don't know whether you'll approve of this or be dismayed but I've started my first WE8LE Master League yesterday with none of other than,

STUTTGART

PLF said:
Lol.. Well DB I don't know whether you'll approve of this or be dismayed but I've started my first WE8LE Master League yesterday with none of other than,

STUTTGART

Sir, you are a scoundrel.

denirobob said:
Sir, you are a scoundrel.
LOLll... now don't go all out English on me DB ;). I had to look that up in dictionary and it said "Villain" so I'm guessing you're not too happy :mrgreen:

The reason is my data was done 98% and German league was done long time ago so I just couldn't anymore till I finish it fully and started it and I have issues with other German teams each for a reason and STuttgart is the only one I can try to like ;)

I'll post up reports and a few videos I took from my first 3 games later, kinda busy right now but I'm also kinda ashamed to put stories here now hehehe... seeing Nerf and you and others do it with amazing grammar and real newspaper style reporting, mine is just gonna look crap and amateur :(

PLF said:
LOLll... now don't go all out English on me DB ;). I had to look that up in dictionary and it said "Villain" so I'm guessing you're not too happy :mrgreen:

The reason is my data was done 98% and German league was done long time ago so I just couldn't anymore till I finish it fully and started it and I have issues with other German teams each for a reason and STuttgart is the only one I can try to like ;)

I'll post up reports and a few videos I took from my first 3 games later, kinda busy right now but I'm also kinda ashamed to put stories here now hehehe... seeing Nerf and you and others do it with amazing grammar and real newspaper style reporting, mine is just gonna look crap and amateur :(

bounder, cad, hound, heel, knave, rapscallion, rascal, rogue, varlet, scallywag....

sorry mate, was watching From Hell with Johnny Depp last night - East End of London, Ladies of the Night, Coaches & Horses, Victorian Gentleman in top hats with moustaches......etc...

Dont be daft mate, am looking forward to seeing vids/hearing news from the Gottlieb Daimler! Do you really have something against all 17 other Bundesliga sides ?!?

btw - replied to your msg and am online now

db

lol good to see you back Prof1 ;)

@DB, couldn't understand a word out of your first 4 lines until Daft hehehe.

Nah.. I just don't like any of the other teams enough to enjoy taking them and making them a top team in Europe as is our goal with every ML eventually.

Schalke, Bayern, I have different reasons for not liking. I like Leverkusen though and that's about it and I guess with Stuttgart.

I'll look forward to that one, PLF, just to keep an eye on young Tommy ;)

Obviously don't worry about grammar/spelling etc, it's the story and the spirit that counts not the typing or the punctuation or whatever.

I like 'varlet'. You don't hear 'varlet' enough these days. Neither should we disregard 'blaggard'.

legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 05/06 Week 17

derby.jpg

Match Report: Chievo Verona 0-0 Hellas Verona

Honours were even in the Verona derby even if the balance of play was not. Chievo had the upper hand for most of the game but were ultimately frustrated and are left hanging precariously over the relegation zone.

The team in yellow made all the running in the first half, striking the woodwork twice in the process. Tiribocchi saw an effort ping off the crossbar and there was no better luck for strike-partner Cossato, whose header glanced off the outside of the post on the stroke of half-time. Ghanaian fullback John Mensah was a constant menace powering forward dangerously from the back.

Hellas resisted stoutly however, with the impressive Alberto Comazzi once again at the heart of everything in defence. Goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo was well protected and added another clean sheet to his collection, the secret behind Verona's unbeaten start to the month and their climb out of the relegation places. If the forwards could start adding more goals then they would be odds on to stay clear. Palladino was a quiet bystander for most of the derby; it remains to be seen whether he will be the man to produce.

Fiorentina's loss at home to Palermo means that Hellas move up to 11th in the table, with the chance to extend the difference when they entertain La Viola in the Bentegodi next week. Chievo, meanwhile, avoid dropping into the relegation zone thanks only to Roma's 2-0 win over Parma, and now face an important clash in Sicily against up-beat Palermo.

Serie A Standings, Week 17

10. 22pts Sampdoria
11. 19pts Verona
12. 18pts Fiorentina
13. 17pts Palermo
14. 15pts Chievo
-----------------------
15. 13pts Parma
16. 6 pts Lazio

nerf said:
I'll look forward to that one, PLF, just to keep an eye on young Tommy ;)

Obviously don't worry about grammar/spelling etc, it's the story and the spirit that counts not the typing or the punctuation or whatever.

I like 'varlet'. You don't hear 'varlet' enough these days. Neither should we disregard 'blaggard'.

Don't know if you mean Hitzlsperger by Tommy but if you do he's not in my team. I'm playing the 04/05 season and so he's still at Villa. Might buy him for sense of realism tho ;)

Don't really need it however as Lahm is there and I have Gerber (32year old) as Backup and also a youngster in Denis Berger who I can play as LM or LB when needed in a cup-run or whatever.

It's not hte punctuation but it's how you guys put amazing stories, headlines together and for me it'll be like a bunch of lines and a link to a video hehee.. but i guess you're right its the spirit that counts and thanks to the data it has rejuventated me and I've got plenty of it ;)

So will post here when I got more time.

Take care bro

nerf said:
legacalcio.jpg

Serie A 05/06 Week 17

derby.jpg

Match Report: Chievo Verona 0-0 Hellas Verona

Honours were even in the Verona derby even if the balance of play was not. Chievo had the upper hand for most of the game but were ultimately frustrated and are left hanging precariously over the relegation zone.

The team in yellow made all the running in the first half, striking the woodwork twice in the process. Tiribocchi saw an effort ping off the crossbar and there was no better luck for strike-partner Cossato, whose header glanced off the outside of the post on the stroke of half-time. Ghanaian fullback John Mensah was a constant menace powering forward dangerously from the back.

Hellas resisted stoutly however, with the impressive Alberto Comazzi once again at the heart of everything in defence. Goalkeeper Gianluca Pegolo was well protected and added another clean sheet to his collection, the secret behind Verona's unbeaten start to the month and their climb out of the relegation places. If the forwards could start adding more goals then they would be odds on to stay clear. Palladino was a quiet bystander for most of the derby; it remains to be seen whether he will be the man to produce.

Fiorentina's loss at home to Palermo means that Hellas move up to 11th in the table, with the chance to extend the difference when they entertain La Viola in the Bentegodi next week. Chievo, meanwhile, avoid dropping into the relegation zone thanks only to Roma's 2-0 win over Parma, and now face an important clash in Sicily against up-beat Palermo.

Serie A Standings, Week 17

10. 22pts Sampdoria
11. 19pts Verona
12. 18pts Fiorentina
13. 17pts Palermo
14. 15pts Chievo
-----------------------
15. 13pts Parma
16. 6 pts Lazio

hi mate

good to see you seem to be pulling away from the drop zone. Hope there wasnt any trouble in the derby!

one question.....wtf is up with Lazio ??!! 6 pts from 51 is a disgrace

db

PLF said:
lol good to see you back Prof1 ;)

@DB, couldn't understand a word out of your first 4 lines until Daft hehehe.

Nah.. I just don't like any of the other teams enough to enjoy taking them and making them a top team in Europe as is our goal with every ML eventually.

Schalke, Bayern, I have different reasons for not liking. I like Leverkusen though and that's about it and I guess with Stuttgart.

yep seconded. Proff you suggested you had an 'alterego', its not ihatefanboys is it ? taking out the Konami ass kissing punks whilst leaving the Professor moniker to keep up the intellectual discourse :)

LOL could it be!!??!?!? :lmao:

But I thought a mod found out it was Jflores's (alterego) :roll:

PLF said:
It's not hte punctuation but it's how you guys put amazing stories, headlines together and for me it'll be like a bunch of lines and a link to a video hehee.. but i guess you're right its the spirit that counts and thanks to the data it has rejuventated me and I've got plenty of it ;)

So will post here when I got more time.

Take care bro

Maybe try and pick out a player/group of players or a particular angle you want to focus on mate, that always helps.

A demanding chairman or fans immediately puts the pressure on you to get results and at a club like Stuttgart, a European place has to be a priority from the off - something like that combined with some video just spices it up a bit

db

Back
Top Bottom