The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Rodrigues 2 game stint brings 4 point haul

season2g4a.jpg

Maritimo's assistant coach Rui Rodrigues ended his two game spell without defeat, and gained a precious 4 points from a possible 6 to hoist the Madeirans to 5th in the league table....

Racing Santander 0 Maritimo 0

season2g4b.jpg
- Pena shows his frustration

Maritimo helf firm, despite a few close calls and even had the best chance of the game, as Pena struck the top of the crossbar from a speculative shot. Lobaton was thrown on at half time to inject some pace into the away sides attack, as Racing's challenge gradually faded and they were happy to settle for a point.

[other week 3 results : Levante 2 Sporting 2 / Numancia 2 Espanyol 1 / Albacete 1 Getafe 2]

Maritimo 3 Getafe 0
Lobaton 8,60
Silas 53

season2g5a.jpg
- Silas silences the Getafe supporters

A brace from Peruvian Abel Lobaton, steered the home side to a deserved victory, as they brushed aside a weakened Getafe, who were coming off the back of a good win at Albacete. Once again the diminutive forward's pace and trickey combined with the taller Portuguese's elegant touch and probing, causing the Spanish all sorts of problems.

The pick of the goals came on the hour mark, as Joel Santos played a delicious ball into the edge of the area, and Lobaton strained his neck muscles to power the ball home with his head.

With Mr Simao's return to the dugout timed for the 1st leg of the cup against Racing, things are looking brighter on the Atlantic horizon than they have done for quite some time.

[other week 4 results : Sporting 4 Numancia 0 / Levante 1 Racing 2 / Espanyol 2 Albacete 3 ]

Don't you think that this is a litle bit incovenient for Mr Simao Db???
You know how the press are, specially in Portugal...
I predict certain allegations...Rodriguez being the better coach...good luck to Simao...great character.

gerd said:
Don't you think that this is a litle bit incovenient for Mr Simao Db???
You know how the press are, specially in Portugal...
I predict certain allegations...Rodriguez being the better coach...good luck to Simao...great character.

Hi mate, yes its not the best news really what with the general lack of success (to put it mildly) since joing the club and the issues of team morale. Still a wins a win and its good to get all 3 points against a poor side like Getafe.

Big game tonight in the cup against Racing followed by a visit from the Canaries of Espanyol. Guillem will no doubt have arrived on the Island to watch his favourite team so i'm sure we'll share a few cervejas!

Db / Mr Simao

Ok guys here is a summary of my ML season so far. I managed to go five games unbeaten in the last five games towards the midseason transfer. I had brilliant wins like 3-4 against Wolsfburg away, where I was 3-0 down in the second half with and beating PSV 3-0. But at the same time I havd bad loses like 4-0 to Marseille, 1-4 to Lyon and 5-4 to Besikas where I was winning the game by 3-1 in the first half. I am currently 7th but I don’t be fooled because this Super League is a tight one, 2 loses and I could be 13th and two win I can go 5 places up in the league. The biggest gap is 3rd and 4th place which is on five points between each other lol. Also I got knocked out of the league cup losing to Donetsk, I dew 2-2- with them at home and loss 1-2 to them away even though I could of scored a late goal oh well.

My top goal scorer at the moment is Calabro with six goals, which is shit. The rest of my strikers got 1 goal each and Van De Haar is been out of form lately, maybe due to his stats decreasing but he is still a good player despite that and I willing to keep. The most disappointing striker for me Is Al Qahtani he is a good player but I still can’t find a place to fit him in the team, he looks like he will be sold in the summer.

The really in form player for me is Eremeko Jr. he has scored four goals for me so far and all of them was in the last 10 minutes of games either snatching a win or leveling up the game he looks like he is going to be a key player in my team and I need to get a replacement for him when his injured or tired I’ve already got my eye on someone. Another player that’s been in form for me is B. Cheyrou who has done well in the CMF role that I had to take Browse of the first team for him, his scored two goals so far for me and one of them came from a freekick 25 yard away. Also Rajcomar is starting to do well too even though his only got one goal (looks like a shadow of the 2004 season where his was top scorer with 9 goals) and looks like a good first team striker for me in the future. Another my young player like Krays, El Gaaouiri, Yebda and etc have been good coming as subs. So I won’t be rushing in to buy new players when I’ve got some good young players that can improve with time.

In the transfer window I loaned out Calabro to Barcelona for the rest of the season, I hope he gets a few games there because in my squad now there are to many forwards and I also brought in Bruno Vale for 4.6 million from FC Porto, the reason why is because my two goalies both have a weakness, Vorm is to short and so far let in three goals where it just flew over his head and my first choice keeper: Terol has a shitty stamina that sees him only able to play four games in a row and that’s bad because his good and Vorm is shit and short. So Bruno Vale can be a sub goalie. I might have to sell Vorm though.

Anyways that my season so far I’ll be posting more of my ML reports soon.

Well, i've been playing a ML with West Ham, harnessing the talent of the British Isles. I started with Cellini and Co, and swapped 3 players: Mark Wilson, Darren Ambrose (looks set to leave NUFC irl), and David Connelly (brought him back to Upton Park from Leicester).
I have to say, Connelly is making a bid for player of PES4 for me. With every PES, i always decide on a favourite player, who really picks themselves. It tends to be a midfielder, eg PES3 was ex-Betis, Villa and current Leicester City midfileder, Johannes Gudjonsson.
However, DC is just awesome upfront, so much that he bagged 22 goals in the Division 2 season. He just feels so right under my control. Some people may know what i mean, like gerd. A superb striker!
Castello too, played great. I haven't seem him play this well since PES3, personally. I wonder if it's something to do with playing as West Ham. Isn't Seabass a fan?
Anyway, i conquered the Championship and now aim to take on the Premiership. I'm currently wheeling and dealing in the transfer market.

Simao returns for Maritimo horror show, as dressing room row turns ugly

season2g6a.jpg

Maritimo 1 Racing Santander 3
J.Guererro 6, 77 Mirosevic 26
Joel Santos 88

The omens for the clash with Espanyol didn't look good after Maritimo went down by 3 goals to one against a Santander side confident in their ability to extract revenge for the goalless draw a week earlier. The cup holders, eager to hold onto their crown began in determined mood with Dutch keeper Raymond Van Emmerik pulling off a fine save to deny Reguiero.

However with the game still only a few minutes old, last season's Division 2 top scorer Guererro was again too sharp and buried the ball into the Maritimo net. Mirosevic angled a low drive just before the half hour and Guererro doubled his tally with an audacious lob with a quarter of an hour remaining.

The Portuguese gave themselves a thin sliver of hope near the end as Jadid's cross was headed home by Santos, but it looks a bridge too far for the Madeiran's to score 3 times without conceding in the return.

other results : Getafe 1 Albacete 1 / Sporting 0 Levante 1 / Numancia 0 Espanyol 0

season2g7a.jpg

Maritimo 0 Espanyol 5
Dani 30, 76
Maxi 42
De La Pena 50
Tamudo 65

A humilating defeat led to chaotic scenes, and an alleged tunnel bust up between Wenio and Alan, as tempers flared at the Estadio Dos Barreiros.

As the teams left the field to a crescendo of boos, reports suggest the two Brazilians had to be restrained by colleagues after Alan had aimed a headbutt at his teammate following a frank exchange of views. Matters had been coming to a head after Wenio's outspoken comments about a perceived lack of commitment particularly amongst the club's strikers.

season2g7b.jpg
Alan - gave Wenio an alledged "glaswegian kiss"

In the game itself, the Barcelona based side were always confident and dominant, with the triumvirate of Maxi, De La Pena and Tamudo causing all manner of problems. The presence of the muscular and imposing Dani leading the line was also unsettling the normally composed and assured Teixera.

It still took 30 minutes for the blue and white striped Spaniards to strike, but having done so the home sides confidence was punctured repeatedly by a combination of lethal finishing and costly errors. The pick of Espanyol's 5 goal haul came when the diminutive Tamudo found space on the edge of the box and crashed home a delightful half volley into the roof of the net.

For Mr Simao, after enduring a two game ban and then facing an increasingly hostile Madeiran public, it could possibly be the final nail in the coffin of a managerial career that promised much but has delivered very little.

Other results : Albacete 1 Levante 0 / Getafe 2 Numancia 2 / Racing 2 Sporting 1

fallout...

season2g7c.jpg
Wenio - in solitary confinement

Striker Alan has been suspended indefinitely, whilst Wenio has been forced to train on his own, as the aftermath of the 'Battle at the Barreiros' continues to eat up the column inches.

Love it, db :D. If I was Mr Simao, I don't think I'd be rushing to step out onto the streets of Madeira any time soon...

nerf said:
Love it, db :D. If I was Mr Simao, I don't think I'd be rushing to step out onto the streets of Madeira any time soon...

Hi nerf. it has all gone a bit Pete Tong unfortuantly.

Hi Proff, are you still doing your other ML's too ? its funny isn't it thinking back to PES 1 & 2 when "Appy Ammers" were in the game by default. glad to hear your enjoying things.

db

Hi Db, yeah i still have my other MLs. I've just been searching to see if i could find one which had a bit of X factor to it, like my Hertha ML in PES3. So i've been trying some out. I tend to favour a continental Europe ML, and therefore have been overlooking British players. But this seems like fun at the moment. Irish lad, David Connolly has scored some sweet goals for me. I'm going to pair him up with relatively unknown French striker Mazure, from relegation fodder FC Istres. I think he might well have an impact on the Premiership. Stay tuned!

Professor Nutmeg said:
Hi Db, yeah i still have my other MLs. I've just been searching to see if i could find one which had a bit of X factor to it, like my Hertha ML in PES3. So i've been trying some out. I tend to favour a continental Europe ML, and therefore have been overlooking British players. But this seems like fun at the moment. Irish lad, David Connolly has scored some sweet goals for me. I'm going to pair him up with relatively unknown French striker Mazure, from relegation fodder FC Istres. I think he might well have an impact on the Premiership. Stay tuned!

Sebastian Mazure is from Caen.

Yeah, thats what i meant, my fingers went AWOL :mryellow:

He's had a good individual season. I imagine he'll make a move in the summer. Perhaps to somewhere like Lille.

Last edited:
Wigan Athletic are still sixth in the English Premiership. After taking a bit of a thrashing by both Southampton (4-1) and Middlesborough (3-1 in the cup after a 0-0 at home) Wigan had to face the mighty Arsenal.
This team is really becoming a giant killer. After 3 minutes Senderos lost the ball to LuaLua: 1-0. Around the 30th minute a beautifull pass by Castolo to Lualua isolated Lualau before the Arsenal goal keeper: 2-0.
Just before half-time substitute Aliadière scored 2-1.
At the beginning of the second half Lualua made a good run on the wing and passes to Castolo: 3-1
Aliadière scored his second but immediately after the kick-off Castolo was fouled in the 16m area and Bullard scored the subsequent penalty.
The late third goal by Touré did not change the end result: a beautifull 4-3 win and a very good sixth place with equal points with 5th placed Arsenal.

I just finished my first season with FC Utrecht in Super League Div. 1 in 7th place. The league wa really tight with the biggest gap was 6 points between 3rd and 4th place. If i lost the last game of the season i would of finished 12th thats how tight it was.

My top goal scorer was Van De Haar (who i was going to sell before the start of the season!) with 12 goals, i renewed his contract top a 5 year deal, even though his stats seem to get decreasing he is still playing well and i really can't sell him, it's sort of like a Alan Shearer & newcastle situation.

Erenmenko was my best player overall with 5 goals and 7 assit, his a real good player but needs a back up in his postion because he can't play every game and i need to rest him for the big games. Also players like Kruys, El Gaaouiri, Braafheid, Leitoe and Rajcomar are starting to prove they can play in the first team and have showed how good they are, especialy Rajcomar (finished season with 5 goals & 3 assits) who is improving game by game and was playing well, which i had to loan out Calabro to barca. so he can be in the 1st team, it won't be to long the big teams will start being linked with him :D

My defence was solid but at times very nuts in there postional play. The defence picks itself in every game, which are: Zuidam RB, Schut CBT, Vidum CBT, Braafheid LB. And with back-ups like Tousbi, Keller, Shew-Atjon and etc to take their place while injured or fatiged...it's all good...but i need a RB back-up for Zuidam specificaly.

The most dissapointing player was Al Qahtani the Saudi Int'l, he was a good players stats wise but when on the pitch he was shit, he was too short 169cm and never really seemed to be in the games he played...it's sad really but thats football football for ya.

To the transfer i released Al Qahtani, nobody was making offers for him so i had to just release him, hope some team picks him up and i play againts them and he scores the winning goal againts me (that would be jokes :lol: ). I bought Seitaridisf (from FC Porto) for 4.5 million who looks like he might take over Zuidam or maybe not time will tell. I also bought Knopper (from Vitesse) for 2.5 million who will be a back-up for Erenmenko… I had to buy a player that’s not better than Erenmenko but good to play in the starting line-up if his injured for a while because it’s just convenient. Thats all the transfer for the season, don't really need to splash out to much because i've got good young players that are starting to get in the first team regulary like El Gaaouiri coming in for the ageing captain van den Bergh.

So thats my first deason in Div. 1, at the moment i am just traing up my players. Will start doing a report on the next season soon...

Last edited:
Simao calls for unity. Alan to leave.

Mr Simao appealed to the Maritimo faithful to give him "one last chance" and vowed that "never again" would anybody witness the scenes that shamed the club last weekend.

Appearing visibly exhausted, he sat in a green and red tracksuit fending off questions about his future and how the strain of management was affecting his personal life.

"I know the performance against Racing and especially against Espanyol was simply unacceptable. I can promise everybody associated with the club and the people of the Island, that from now until the end of the season a result like that WILL NOT occur again".

season2g8a.jpg
Alan - on yer bike son

"With the impending transfer window almost upon us, I have been told by the President that I must sell in order to raise the finances to buy. I can announce that today both Alan and Luis Felipe will therefore be leaving as soon as possible. I can also confirm Wenio has been fined a maximum of 3 weeks wages for his part in the debacle, however he will be available for selection during this time."

Some critics question whether welcoming the sturdy Brazilian midfielder back into the fold so soon will improve team morale. However due to the fact that his contribution is vital to the club's future success the move can hardly come as a surprise.

Schuster shown the door

Levante 0 Maritimo 0

season2g8b.jpg

The away side overcame what looked a potential banana skin to record a draw and gain a vital point. The commitment so clearly lacking against Espanyol, was there for all to see, and a tally of 4 yellow cards received by Chainho, Wenio, Ferreira and Teixera demonstrated Maritimo's newly found desire to get stuck in. Save for a lick of paint they would of left with all 3 points, had a Lobaton effort not caught the outside of the post and bounced to safety.

The Spanish side looked a shadow of the perky bright team from last season and after the game it was announced manager Bernt Schuster would be stepping down from team affairs. After picking up a mere 4 points from 6 matches the big German could hardly have any complaints.

With the second leg of the cup and a game against Numancia to play before reaching the half way mark, there were signs that perhaps Simao can turn things around, if the upbeat, never say die attitude witnessed here takes
hold.

Other results...

Sporting 2 - 1 Albacete / Numancia 0 Racing 1 / Espanyol 1 Getafe 2

Table...after 6 matches

Racing 14
Sporting 13
Albacete 9
Getafe 8
Numancia 8
Maritimo 5
Espanyol 4
Levante 4

Nice report DB, who are you looking to buy during the transfer window.

And also you ain't updated your site yet...have you been busy with work?

Stringer Bell said:
Nice report DB, who are you looking to buy during the transfer window.

And also you ain't updated your site yet...have you been busy with work?

hi mate

at the mo nobody untill i can definetly shift a few players. hopefully if i do i'll be back in for Strasbourg's Gabonese centre forward Eric Moulongui

Yeah sorry about that, by friday we are moving to new premises where my screen is out of prying eyes so I promise i'll pull my finger out and get it sorted.

nice info on Utrecht by the way. Its Prince Rajcomar isnt it ? I only recently found out (via eurogoals) that Utrecht is the most feared away ground for visiting Erivdivisie clubs due to fans. is that true do you know?

Db

denirobob said:
at the mo nobody untill i can definetly shift a few players. hopefully if i do i'll be back in for Strasbourg's Gabonese centre forward Eric Moulongui

I've always wanted to buy this player because he hair stood out :D But i didn't bother with him. He seems like a good player 20 years, has a bit of pace...good look with getting him.

denirobob said:
nice info on Utrecht by the way. Its Prince Rajcomar isnt it ? I only recently found out (via eurogoals) that Utrecht is the most feared away ground for visiting Erivdivisie clubs due to fans. is that true do you know?

Thanks

I don't really know a lot about there ground, i'll check on that.
Also yeah his name is Prince Rajcomar very good on the game, still need to improve before he can be a complete first teamer...but his looking promising. Also i found out about this club on EUROGOALS a month ago...analyised there players on PES4 (edit mode) and decided to play as them on ML. They have a nice average squad and i really like Van Der Bergh he reminds me of Kilbane who was a real sweet player for me on PES3 ML (as fulham)...his one of those crap good players if you know what i mean, seems there aren't to many of them players any more.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Db, careful the club doesn't bring a "director of football" who might eventually elbow you out ;)

Its certainly a possibility mate. compared to my ..sorry i mean Cellini's 7 year stint at Stuttgart, this job doesn't promise to finish with a happy ending.

Stringer Bell said:
I've always wanted to buy this player because he hair stood out :D But i didn't bother with him. He seems like a good player 20 years, has a bit of pace...good look with getting him.

Thanks

I don't really know a lot about there ground, i'll check on that.
Also yeah his name is Prince Rajcomar very good on the game, still need to improve before he can be a complete first teamer...but his looking promising. Also i found out about this club on EUROGOALS a month ago...analyised there players on PES4 (edit mode) and decided to play as them on ML. They have a nice average squad and i really like Van Der Bergh he reminds me of Kilbane who was a real sweet player for me on PES3 ML (as fulham)...his one of those crap good players if you know what i mean, seems there aren't to many of them players any more.

yeah Moulongui's hair is quality isn't it. I love players with something unique about them appearance wise and/or coloured boots.

Are you playing Utrecht in a 4-3-3 ?

FC Utrecht is indeed the club other teams dont want to visit cause of their supporters. And if you see the atmosphere in the stadium you can understand. Its full of emotions and full of singing 90 minutes long! Although this year their squad is not so good..

Soon as I get back home (Im now abroad) I will start a new ML too with We8LW. It will be for sure in the dutch Eredivisie cause my football knowledge is not as big as of you guys so I cant really enjoy ML outside holland. So my next will be in Holland with NAC Breda I think, nice kit, nice stadium, nice club :). Their squad is already pretty nice but very average but for next year they bought some very nice players... Pierre van Hooijdonk, Sander van Gessel (Groningen, DMF, 194cm), Kurt Elshot (Groningen, SB), Tony Vidmar (cardiff, 35?) and they want more players like Ferrie Bodde (Den Haag, DMF) Patrick Zwaanswijk (ex-Utrecht now Japan, CB), Ali Elkhatabbi (AZ, CF) So it seems their squad will be really nice next season and I am looking forward to play with this, seems to be, balanced team!

Good luck with everyones ML!

Cheers

Stringer Bell said:
his one of those crap good players if you know what i mean, seems there aren't to many of them players any more.

Hahaha yeah i know what you mean bro ;)

and just like Legendary GFK said... Utrech is DEADLY to go to because their fans are fuckin CRAZy BAsTARds.. lol.. best way to put it. They're hardcore.

PLF said:
and just like Legendary GFK said... Utrech is DEADLY to go to because their fans are fuckin CRAZy BAsTARds.. lol.. best way to put it. They're hardcore.

When you say crazy do you mean crazy as in they beat up a black person if they saw one....are they racist fans....if they are generaly crazy i'm cool with that.

denirobob said:
Are you playing Utrecht in a 4-3-3 ?

Nah i play a 4-3-1-2 formation like this:

..................Terol.................................
Zuidam......Schut......Keller.......Braafheid
.............Broerse......De Jong................
.............Eremenko.......................
.........................Van Den Bergh......
...........Rajcomar...............................
........................Van De Haar..........

And also my Rajcomar has just been called up to the dutch national team squad along with Schut. Trust me guy this guy Schut is a good freekick taker, he takes his freekick like R. Carlos, hasn't scored one yet but hit the post twice in one game (his getting there). And another thing i think i might have to sell Sterderidas he doesn't play the way i want him to play (like a better version of Zuidam) his stamina is 80 yet he can't play a 90 minute game, don't get me wrong guys his a good player stats wise but for me his rubbish, maybe it's because i saw his stats and i thought his going to become a really good player but didn't preform how i wanted him to. Thats why its good buy these average players (with crap stats) because you don't expect mush from them, but when they preform well your like...... :applause:

Last edited:
A question here what type of players usally play for dutch teams? I want my team to be realistic and everything. Obviously i can't buy Itilian, Spanish and English players.

No I didn't mean they're racists though they could be I suppose.... any small Dutch/Spanish team could be but I don't think they are but in CRAZY i Meant they're hardcore for their team.... beat up people who say bad shit to their team.... and generally atmosphere is fucked up for visiting team cuz they all scared and under pressure. Think of it basically as a place that you DONT want to play at if you're NOT Utrecht.

As for Dutch teams... try to buy Dutchies... Belgians and then Africans I suppose. You're right now a lot of Italian/Spanish/English/German but it is okay to buy a few Americans, or an Argentinian or Brazilian as long as they're not superstars.

i'm out

As PLF said, mainly Dutch, Belgian and African. It's a shame there aren't any players from Surinam in PES4 (as far as I know), because there has been a strong Surinamese influence on modern Dutch football (as a former Dutch colony).

yeah but those Surinam playes have DUTCH nationality anyways so there are players in the game with Surinam heritage.. but like in real life most have Dutch as official nationality so it's not a part of game that's absent.

Same with Netherlands Antillique or whatever.... there are players in game with that heritage such as Robin Nellise of AZ but like in real life you can't just know that by looking at his country since it says Dutch like it does with someone like Cocu lol. ;)

Dutch teams buy Belgian, African, South-American, occasionally greek and especially Scandinavian players...
After a 2-0 loss against Man City Wigan Athletic went in the mid-season interval in 6th position.
They transferred three players: Andy Johnstone from Palace (Burchett went the other way), midfielder Hersi from Heerenveen and Scottish international Wilkie.

First three matches after the mid-season interval:
Charlton-Wigan 1-1 (late equaliser by Charlton)
Liverpool-Wigan 5-1 (played very well against the league leaders for an hour: 1-1 and several chances to take the lead? But then it all went pear shaped).
Wigan-Man Utd 3-2 (2 goals from Andy Johnson)

Hersi and Johnson seem very good players, i'm not quite sure about Wilkie though...but they only played three matches...still sixth.

Okay I’ve finished the first half of my current ML league season. I am 6th in the league with 25 points, I had a good start to the season picking up two wins in a row, then I had a slump losing 3 games in a row and from there on it was a bit hot and cold for me, wining then drawing and over and over again. The best win I had was 2-1 against a Bayern side who had Steven Gerrad! OI took the lead with a goal by Van De Haar, they came back with a through ball from Gerrad which Makkay hit low and hard into the left of the goal net…but in the 77th minute Knopper got the ball from the left of midfield ran a few paces and from 29 yards out he hit ball which curled round Oliver Kahn into the back of the net (I defiantly need to get that goal on the net), trust me guys it look better in real time…the way I was curling low and hard into the corner of the net was brilliant, probably my best goal ever.

The table currently looks like this:

5 Schalke ’04….15….27
6 FC Utrecht…..15….25
7 O. Lyon……...15….24

My top goal scorers in the league are:

Rajcomar……...5
Calabro…….....5
Van De Haar...5
Knopper…….....3
Leitoe……….....2

I am through to the quarter-finals of the Div 1 Cup after beating Shakhtar Donesk. I won 1-0 in the first leg (at home) with a headed goal from Schut in the 77th minute and in the second leg I won 2-3, a goal from Leitoe in the 5th minute gave me the lead (thought I was cruising from then) they came back in the 23rd minute with a goal from Vorobei and 2 minutes later they took they took the lead so the 2nd half came I had to play a attacking came I had to take off the Van De Haar for the fatigued Rajcomar (who had a red arrow) and that payed off, he won a penalty which he converted in the top tight hand coner of the net and in the last minute a looped through ball from the sub. Knopper, which Rajcomar caught on to and hit just outside the box which went straight to the top left corner of the net…..and who said he was fatigued! Now I am in the quarter-finals with Ajax, in the first leg at home I manged to beat them 5-1 with two goals by Rajcomar (again!), two from Calabro and a close range shot from Erenmenko. So that sets me up nicely for the trip to Amsterdam.

On to the transfer window now, I was quite active.

IN:

Wisse (AZ) ---------> FC Utrecht – 3.7 Million

Wisse is a 22 year old CF who is left-footed and is 191 cm tall and can also play as a WF. He looks to be a sure replacement for the ageing Van De Haar, who might be leaving in the summer.

Verhargh (FC Den Bosch) --------> FC Utrecht – 3.4 Million

Verhagh is a 23 year old SB, his right-footed and will be a back-up for Zuidam. He is fast and is good at crossing. So I hope he comes up with the goods.

OUT:

Somers (FC Utrecht) ---------> Lecce – 3.8 Million

I had sell Somers, 28 who is a left-footed SMF to Lecce because he hardly featured in the team last year and is the same this year, he is a bench warmer and is no good to me.

Seitaridis (FC Utrecht) -------> FC Porto – 4.6 Million

I sold Seitaridis back to Porto because he didn’t play how I wanted him to and in most matches didn’t perform well, and not only that he couldn’t even play a 90 minute game without being half dead. Zuidam who is lower than him stats wise is a much better player.

So yeah that’s the first half of my season and will doing a report on the rest of my season soon.

ps some crazy shit happened to me in my ML: Click

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom