The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

nice thanks for the info Prof. I just assumed you already have patched the game like me but yeah if I hadn't i would almost ALWAYS be playing with Licensed kits lol. But having done it... they all look super nice, authentic and licensed to me so its awesome.

I just wish I had one of those cameras to get my goals like you do... it makes for one hell of a story.

By the way i watched the goals very nice. I especially like the 2nd goal by your striker Dja Dej or whatever... :) It looks very real life as he goes past one and does it to the near corner that GK almost had covered. Looks amazing!!!

So Lyon is my Derby huh lol... guess i'm gonna change my stadium and Lyon's to same one before starting new ML season to see if they actually show the derby flags before our kick-off.

And thanks for the mic celebration I wanted to know about that too. lol

Ps. Prof you wanna get Zandi huh?? I've seen him play a few times only to be honest. He's half German half Persian and was born in Germany so I've only seen him at Kaiserslautern a few times and now recently for Iran against Bahrain in which he did okay but nothing special.

Get him though, he's a descent player and left-footed as well, maybe will even get better.

There is also an Iranian striker, Arash Borhani 20 year old who I've never bought in ML but if anyone else is interested in Iranian internationals can give him a try. He's said to have a lot of potential and of course in midfield we have Madanchi and Navidkia who are both very good players already.

Navidkia should be transfered to Bochum by the way if you haven't already.

and I recently found another mistake with data that I'd like to share. Antonio Rio MAVUBA who's an excellent prospect and Bordeaux's star player, the new "Makelele" is in real life only 171cm but in game he's 180cm so thats a big mistake!

And Prof is there anyway of catching the SOUND with those goals.. lol.. probably impossible but audio would make it even better.

and have you ever tried putting commentary on French when playing with French teams?? I did but its quite horrible.. only Spanish/English and Japanese are worth listening to in my opinion.

PLF said:
by the way Nerf I see you struggling in Div 1 and I hope to do the same once I get promoted due to either lack of money or our rules.. but i wanna know do you play on 6* or 5? and 10 mins games or 15?
6*, 15 mins. I don't play very attacking either, so I'm struggling to score goals at the moment ;)

Best of luck with Les Verts, I hope it proves to be the ML you're looking for. Come to think of it I've never played as a green team either.

I'll be interested to hear what you think of Ilunga - he's been playing well for me at De Graafschap. I found this pic of him (taken August 2004) with tape and white boots, so don't forget to update your option file ;)

17.jpg

thanks I'm sure this one will be ;) as long as I pick the right teams to put in my divisions to maintain good competitveness both in Div 1 and 2.

By the way I've replied to your PM as well... get back to me and in it please give me some good websites for finding pictures like this as well.. the only way i know to look for pics is to go to "google" click on images tab and type in but i have a feeling thats a very limited way and I see people like DB can find almost any pic that they want.. like if they want Ilunga in an airport for example they can probably find it.

LaAm said:
I wish in the next instalment of PES they hav african fan beating thier drums and everything......because when i went back to nigeria and saw Eyimba play.....it was really amazing how the crowd were.....if you were a oppistion supporter they cheer, clap and laugh with you....you don't just get that feeling of closeness in england.....but different cultures man.

Also proff thats some good goals man.....

Juve 11 are you parma.....ac milan......brugge or are you playing all at the same time.

LOL im parma.

PLF said:
@ DB - Dude i love how you get hammered by teams... 4-0 to Mallorca !! :) your story is my 2nd fav right now and still amazing!! I say KICK THat fuckin Marcinho asshole out... a player who doesn't want to play for my team will NEVER play no matter how good he is.... and Wenio is a legend!! :) Your stories are soo good I can feel the atomosphere at Madeira and how the locker room's morale is... keep up the good job bro!!
Hello mate, chaps...

You'll be pleased to know that Marcinho has been dispatched, although the rebellious ruffian has fallen on his feet somewhat.

More info to come in the next few days hopefully as the transfer window opens and the Iberian Division 2 reaches the halfway mark.

In the meantime I'm going to catch up with all your stories and goal clips etc..

Ate logo!!

Db

me ?? I don't got goal clips though.. jus analysation of players and mediocre stories :)

LaAm said:
Thats what i also find out with the computer.............you dominate matches and then they score one goal........try you hardest to score......they then counter attack and score a goal.......then win the match...........DAMN :mrgreen:

Thats how i was struggling in my first season as FC Sicily

Hey PN you need to give us more information on your transfer in and out.....like how much they cost, players postion, age and etc...

SAFE :)

Thanks......your from pesinsight init......sorry i dissed you that way.....was just annoyed that you kept replying to every post i made. Are you playing ML.

SAFE :)

I am sorry bout it too and yes I do play ML

Thanks PLF for not forgetting me :)

I am currently in the second season with Torino and I was sure I was going to promote but I am doing so badly!! Its unbelievable!! Normally I already find it easy with default team now I just have some players left from default team + players like Nanni, Bianchi, Brighi and I still play fucking shit!
Its really horrible.. but great at the same time too. Cause now I finally have the challenge which i always wanted..

But Castello is not anymore the player he used to be. Last season he was topscorer but now (after half season) he hasnt score one single goal and all he does is falling down.. So I really need a new forward, any ideas? I need a player from Italy, Germany, England or Spain cause I dont have the money to buy a player only trade. So any ideas? Same with Pasquale, he is good but so easily tired so I need a new LB too on trade. . You guys know Piccolo? He seems to be the player I look for..

Prof, Groningen is a nice choice. My new ML with WE8LW will also be with a dutch small team. Groning is a pretty stable club with good players like Seedorf indeed. But dont forget Kruiswijk, 20 year old DF which Feyenoord showed interest in. He is probably the next talent from Groningen who will go to a topclub.

Although I didnt post a lot last time in this thread I still read the stories from you guys!

So continue and cheers!

I found Piquionne to be an awesome striker for me. In the 7 games I played him he had 5 goals and a few assists, the downside is that he doesn't improve at all. But on the other hand he's real cheap and I actually got him in a trade for Castello.

Yeah I haven't played any games yet but I am quite aware of his skills in real life and game.

I do think he's a bit under-rated in the game though. For one he has very good technique in real life for a big man... but in game its only 72 which is way too low for him.. then again he has some good stats in the game like Top speed 90 although his acceleration is 80 but thats still very good for someone who's 188cm tall and more of a target man.

Yet he's shooting accuracy is I believe 72 and shot power 69 and is alreayd at his peak and won't improve further and to think he's my best striker it really does a good job of explaining how strong my side really is ;) for those who'd like to know more about St. Etienne.

Overall though having examined my squad but not played any games yet... I'm very happy with the squad. It's exactly what I'm looking for in terms of balance. Both in terms of age balance as I've got experienced players like Hognon in center of my defence or my SB who'll get a fair share of games Chapron (34) or something.. then I have Lilian Compan who can be a clinical back-up striker I believe or maybe even displace Piquonne from his starting role if he shines who's 27 and then I've got some youngsters too as young as 18 years old who'll be getting games to improve.

I also like the balance of my team in case of nationalities and race. There is quite a bit of players from different African countries which I always liked to see and a lot of Frenchies which of course I also liked to see.

I love the squad to be honest lol.. and i'm sure I'm gonna have fun with this ML.

My first match is against Auxerre another fellow French side in Div 2 who'll be hoping to gain promotion to move in with the big boys next year.

After first examination of my squad I think I will probably play a 4-3-3 with 2 wing forwards and one CF or maybe one OMF, one WF and one CF.

Either way one thing is for sure and that's the fact that i'm playing with a back-4. The reason for this is I have like 3 DR and 3 DL's who are all capable anyways ... so it'd be stupid to not play a formation that uses SBs. I look forward to having competition for Ilunga and Ndour for my left-back position and of course my DR can be quite a few options such as Fousseni Diawara or Javier Garrido or maybe even Alaedin Yahia.

Anyways I'll be back with more player analysations later... when I've seen them perform as well but because i have quite a good number of SMF/WF and pacey dribblers woh aren't quite CF material... there's a good chance i'll be playing with either 3 forwards (2 wing and one CF) or one OMF and 1 wing and a CF.

By the way I have a small favour to ask anybody who hasn't created any players.
Can you go to your ML and search for the name "Yahia" and see if a Tunisian 23 or 22 year old who plays SB comes up??

I want to know if I created him myself or if he was there from the begining. In real life I believe he's on loan at St. Etienne from Southampton but I think I created him, not sure so if someone can check I'll appreciate it.

I need to know if he's a DMF as well in real life? If anyone can help with that info maybe DB, Nerf or Prof I'd like an answer.

Take care

I'm loving my squad too. I just got the game Friday and it's been about 6 months since I've played the last one. I'm playing as Lyon and started DIv 2 with the ML players like castello and was surprised at how much harder it is to score in this new version. I was undefeated in Div 2 (5*) but mainly got 1-0, 0-0, and 1-1 scorelines. At the first negotiation period I ended up trading for Ono, Song, Piquionne, Thatcher, and I bought Chiellini and Farenrud. Out of these players Farenerud and Chiellini have developed very nicely and are still very young.

I see no use for veteran players, since they tend to improve very little and retire soon anyway. I'm 6 games into my second season in Div 1 and my oldest player is 24. At the off season I bought Rooney, bought Lewis, traded for Hunt, Vomme, Dagaka, Cesc, Koltarri, and I bought Hagi. Hagi is only 17 yet has 90 technique and his shooting skills are rising quickly. He runs my offense and has 2 goals already. It's a bit weird to have a 17 year old team captain, but it works. I'm pretty disappointed by the growth, Koltarri doesn't grow at all, and the only players who are improving are Cesc, Vomme, and Hagi a little bit. I'm looking for young players to improve and I wonder if anyone's tried Senderos?

I'm also thinking about trading Rooney for Martins or for Djibril, since Djibril has some incredible stats and is still young, I wonder if these players have a nice growth rate? Van Persie's stats are also amazing, but Arsenal wouldn't give him up as easily as they gave up Cesc (got cesc for Espimas and 500 transfer points). I can't wait for the negotiation period to buy some dribblers like Okocha.

I currently play...

--------------------Lewis------------------
----------Vomme------------Koltarri------------
Hunt------------------------------------------Chiellini
-----------------------------------------------
---------------Farenerud----------------------
-------------------------------Cesc-----------
Lee Chun soo----------------------------------
----------------------------------------Dagaka-
-----------------Hagi-------------------------
-------------------------Rooney---------------

Farenrud has been amazing, and Lewis will not let ANYTHING in the goal. He's kept Henry out at close range twice, and has done the ame against Trez's bullet headers.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay nice Alaeddine is the one I'm looking for so can you tell me all the position he plays?? is he a DMF as wel? in my game he's a SB and DMF and no CB?

can you check to see if his attack 67 and defence 63 or something... cuz in my game those are his stats which seem a bit odd to me so I thought maybe I created him over someone and didn't choose someone wisely.

Any of you guys know Julian Gray from Brescia? That guy always plays superb against me! And apparantly he is left footed and SB + SMF, so I have a very close eye on him but can anyone give me some more information?

gray_julian_bifc_profile_2004.jpg

Birth Date: September 21 1979
Birth Place: Lewisham
Birth Nation: England
Height: 185cm
Weight: 71Kg
Nationality: British
Position: Midfielder

Brescia?? don't you mean Birmingham. Yeah he's pretty good he's a SB and SMF left-footed former Palace player.

bar_Italy_topstories.gif

Last seven league results

FC Sicily 3 - 0 Parma W
FC Sicily 0 - 1 Siena L
AS Roma 0 - 0 FC Sicily D
FC Sicily 1 - 3 Udinese L
Bologna 2 - 0 FC Sicily L
FC Sicily 2 - 4 AC Milan L
Brescia 0 - 0 FC Sicily D

Italian Cup - Round 1

1st Leg: FC Sicily 0 - 2 Lecce
2nd Leg: Lecce 2 - 1 FC Sicily
KNOCKED OUT!

Serie A

......Team....Pt...W...D.....L....GF....GA..........F/A
WE United...16....5...1.....7....12.....19..........-17
FC Sicly......15....4....3....6....16.....16.............0
Fiorentina....15....4....3....6....15.....23...........-8

Current Serie A Top Scorer

Treziguet - 14

Current Serie A Top Assists

Emre - 8

Funds.............9853
Team Slary...8937

Anyone know how much the following players tend to improve?

Martins
Djibril
Adu

Back
Top Bottom