Forwards

Marini……CF
Castello…..CF/SMF
Burchet…..WF
Huygens…CF

bar_Italy_topstories.gif

Sicily Stadium

oita_stadium1.jpg

FC Sicily have finished extended their 43,000 seater stadium (Oita Stadium) into 50,000 seater. It will be ready to on come the new season. The Sicily club has envested 20 Million pounds on the stadium to attract more fans with it's hot bare and different complexes inside.

The club is hoping to stay in Serie A for seasons to come, to attract more fans and to maintain there status in the top league of Italy.

Last edited:
Well some matches when I need a goal fuck.... Gilardino misses a open goal :(

Well, Div 2 is an experience with AS Nancy!

I'm 7 league games in, (and 2 cup games) and i have only won once! Ironically against the league leaders. The rest have been draws and a couple of losses. The com just comes back at you hard.
Anyhow, i have one game before the transfer window, and i plan to do some serious Harry Redknapp transfer activity to register some more wins. I've got my eye on a fair few players.
A change of formation might be in order as well.

Sounds like you're having as much fun as me, Prof ;). Took me six seasons to get out of division two, now two-thirds through the seventh season it's starting to look like I could be heading straight back there. Second from bottom with only three wins out of twenty!

I'm loving it. I honestly thought that when I got promoted I would probably spend my first season in mid-table anonimity. Instead I've been in the relegation zone since about Week 4 and I keep picking up 1-0 defeat... after 1-0 defeat... after 1-0 defeat. I'm not getting bullied all over the park every game, but when it comes to the crunch the CPU punishes me with their chances while my attack struggles to break them down. Each match now takes on an importance and that's great.

Ricardo Sousa's contract expires at the end of this season. He's now thirty and realistically there's no way he would renew it in this scenario, so I'm going to have to let my best player go. I did try to cash-in in the mid-season window but no bids came.

Anyway, I've now got ten games to knuckle down and grind out enough points to catch and overtake Nantes or Hertha Berlin. Wish me luck ;)

LaAm said:
bar_Italy_topstories.gif

FC Sicily Stadium

oita_stadium1.jpg

FC Sicily have finished extended their 43,000 seater stadium (Oita Stadium) into 50,000 seater. It will be ready to on come the new season. The Sicily club has envested 20 Million pounds on the stadium to attract more fans with it's hot bare and different complexes inside.

The club is hoping to stay in Serie A for seasons to come, to attract more fans and to maintain there status in the top league of Italy.

Do you not think your worked up too much on master league but I like your originality :):):):)

nerf said:
Sounds like you're having as much fun as me, Prof ;). Took me six seasons to get out of division two, now two-thirds through the seventh season it's starting to look like I could be heading straight back there. Second from bottom with only three wins out of twenty!

I'm loving it. I honestly thought that when I got promoted I would probably spend my first season in mid-table anonimity. Instead I've been in the relegation zone since about Week 4 and I keep picking up 1-0 defeat... after 1-0 defeat... after 1-0 defeat. I'm not getting bullied all over the park every game, but when it comes to the crunch the CPU punishes me with their chances while my attack struggles to break them down. Each match now takes on an importance and that's great.

Ricardo Sousa's contract expires at the end of this season. He's now thirty and realistically there's no way he would renew it in this scenario, so I'm going to have to let my best player go. I did try to cash-in in the mid-season window but no bids came.

Anyway, I've now got ten games to knuckle down and grind out enough points to catch and overtake Nantes or Hertha Berlin. Wish me luck ;)

Sweet ;) I have to admit, i didn't think i'd be doing this badly. Castello has been missing opportunities all over the place.
I'm expecting a push in the next half of the season though, with the aid of one or two new players.

nerf said:

Thats what i also find out with the computer.............you dominate matches and then they score one goal........try you hardest to score......they then counter attack and score a goal.......then win the match...........DAMN :mrgreen:

Professor Nutmeg said:
..................i have only won once! Ironically against the league leaders. The rest have been draws and a couple of losses. The com just comes back at you hard.

Thats how i was struggling in my first season as FC Sicily

Hey PN you need to give us more information on your transfer in and out.....like how much they cost, players postion, age and etc...

SAFE :)

Mohanned said:
Do you not think your worked up too much on master league but I like your originality :):):):)

Thanks......your from pesinsight init......sorry i dissed you that way.....was just annoyed that you kept replying to every post i made. Are you playing ML.

SAFE :)

Last edited:
I forgot to say there is a certain konami game that is coming out this friday.......and i think PES4 has to fall back for a while........so you won't be frequently hearing updates from me.

Mallorca 4
Okubu 4, 35
Romeo 64, 77

Maritimo 0

game7celebrate.jpg

Mallorca simply tore apart Maritimo, in what was not so much a a disection as a mindless orgy of violence that shredded their opponents into a crumpled bloody mess.

The home sides speed of passing and overall movement was too much, as they carved out chance after chance and the brittle confidence of the Portuguese visibly ebbed away as the game wore on.

Many of the capacity crowd were yet to take their seats when Bernando Romeo, a suprise inclusion ahead of Luis Garcia struck the post, only to see Okubu following in to tap home. With a full hour of the game still to be played, the Japanese striker was given far too much space as the away defence backed off, and he unleashed a beautiful shot that arrowed into the bottom corner of the net.

Mr Simao had clearly seen enough and hauled off the ineffectual Marcinho for the veteran Zeca. The Brazilian on seeing his number raised, first appeared to be unwilling to leave the field then stomped off, before removing his shirt, hurling it in the direction of the bench along with a tirade of insults.

Clearly the midfielder who has yet to impress this season and was again well off the pace, could be in very deep water with club and league officials for his outburst.

After the substitution, Wenio now back in his more familar position, surged through the middle drawing a foul and yellow card for Farinos. However Esteves hit the susequent free kick into the wall.

With just under half an hour of the contest remaining The Argentine frontman bagged the first of a well deserved brace, first evading Tonel's challenge before slotting the ball under the diving Marcos. And with 13 minutes left on the clock, a defensive mixup left the ball invitingly for an easy finish for the former Hamburg man who was clearly delighted by the fruitful partnership he had developed with Okubu.

There could of been a minor consolation for Maritimo in the last few minutes when substitute striker Alan somehow managed to pull a shot wide from inside the 6 yard box, but even that would of been harsh on an outstanding Mallorca who were fully superior throughout.

Man of the Match

game7romeo.jpg

ROUNDUP...

Levante are the new top dogs in Division 2 after a 1-0 win away at Getafe. Malaga were on the end of a suprise defeat by 3 goals to 2 at home to Racing and they now join Mallorca on 12 points one behind the leaders. Albacete cruised to a 3-1 win away at Numancia, who were once again woeful.

CLUB NEWS...
There was more bad news for Simao as veteran Dutch centre back Mitchell announced he plans to return to Holland at the end of the season. Also squad player Briguel has decided to call it a day and will be retiring from the game once the league campaign finishes, despite reported interest from Vitoria Guimares.

Last edited:
denirobob said:
Mallorca simply tore apart Maritimo, in what was not so much a a disection as a mindless orgy of violence that shredded their opponents into a crumpled bloody mess.

Oh dear, and after that spirited win you got. :(
Well, you were right about Okubo. Looks like he put the game in the bag, and Romeo just put the iceing on the cake.

Are the natives getting restless?

graafhertha.jpg

De Graafschap 3 - 0 Hertha Berlin
Sousa 51'
Huntelaar 59'
Huntelaar 73'

(Stadion de Vijverberg, att: 9,116)

Hertha coach Falko Götz branded his team "gutless" and "frightened" after he watched them lose 3-0 at relegation rivals De Graafschap yesterday.

"This was a real test for us", said a furious Götz at the post-match conference. "I was looking to see who would stand up and be counted, who had the guts to realise that we are in this relegation fight and do something about it. De Graafschap simply wanted it more and we looked frightened. It was unacceptable."

Make no mistake, this was a real 'six-pointer'. Hertha's five point advantage over their 15th-placed opponents had looked like a comfortable buffer on Friday, only for De Graafschap to tear it to shreds with an up-tempo and determined performance. Ricardo Sousa opened the scoring in the second half with an exquisite free-kick, then as Hertha pushed for a quick equaliser it was his glorious crossfield pass that sent Ruslan Valeev racing away on the counter-attack, whose low, early cross found Klaas-Jan Huntelaar arriving on the penalty spot to double the lead.

Valeev, who maintained his position at the top of the Division One Assists chart with his eighth of the campaign, is adamant that De Graafschap are far from giving up. "I think some people have written us off already. But this was a huge game for us, an absolute must-win, and we were really fired up to make sure we earned ourselves a fighting chance."

Former Heerenveen striker Huntelaar went on to score De Graafschap's third and his sixth of the season, and he too remains optimistic about his team's chances of survival. "There are four teams all in this together. I think if we can play like this more often and keep sticking our chances away then I don't see why we can't be one of the two to survive. It won't be easy, particularly as we have to go to places like Lyon next week, but we just have to keep believing that we're good enough to stay in this division."

The crucial victory brings the Dutch oufit to within two points of Hertha Berlin and within three of Nantes, while extending their lead over bottom club Stuttgart to four points, who scraped a creditable 2-2 draw in Dortmund last night.

Central European Division One - Week 23 of 30

13th (23 pts) Nantes
14th (22 pts) Hertha Berlin
---------------------------
15th (20 pts) De Graafschap
16th (16 pts) VfB Stuttgart

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Oh dear, and after that spirited win you got. :(
Well, you were right about Okubo. Looks like he put the game in the bag, and Romeo just put the iceing on the cake.

Are the natives getting restless?

Hi mate,

well i think it'd be fair to say the good ship CSM is sailing close to the rocks and the crew are getting mutinous.

The 2nd leg of the cup away at Albacete is up next which may be crucial to regain some pride and after that its the transfer period. It looks like Marcinho is heading for the door marked saida (exit).

cheers

db

Ancelotti says Promoted

story.ancelotti.afp.jpg

Ac Milan coach says to Sky that he will look forward in seeing Parma in there league, as Ac Milan are 3rd place in the Division 1. Acelottie says that Parma will be a good Italian team to face, since there league doesnt have many italian teams, it seems like Siena are 3 points ahead of Parma.
But siena will face Parma soon.

CHAMPIONNAT DE FRANCE, DIV 2

une_avant.jpg

AS Nancy 2
Matthieux 31'
Dja Djedjé 41'

Montpellier HSC 0

AS Nancy went into this home game looking to get a result to add some momentum to their campaign. Last week saw an eventless 0-0 draw away to SC Bastia, and previous to that, they suffered a humiliating 4-1 defeat at the hands of a rampant RC Strasbourg.
Nancy took to the field in a more cautious 4-5-1 formation, whereby lone striker Franck Dja Djédjé was supported by three attack-minded midfielders, Florent Matthieux, Benoît Légus and Castello. Légus, as expected, was instrumental when Nancy went forward. The number 10's freedom to roam saw him able to supply many quality through balls, one of which paid off in the 31st minute, when he found Florent Matthieux in space, who fired past the helpless Laurent Pionnier, in the visitor's goal. Ten minutes later, Légus put Dja Djédje through one on one with the keeper, and the young stiker found the net with a clinical finish. The Professor was even happier with the win granted that Nancy managed to keep a clean sheet, and he expects his squad to continue this form into the season.

Last edited:
Marcinho transfer listed

marcinho2.jpg

After the outburst in the 4 nil drubbing by Mallorca, the inevitable came today, as troublesome Brazilian midfielder Marcinho was transfer listed with immediate effect.

Despite only joining Maritimo from Santos during the end of the previous coaches reign, the player branded a "luxury" by the current boss is expected to return to his homeland if a deal with another club in Portugal can't be worked out.

marcinho1.jpg
Marcinho was signed by former coach Mariano Barreto

Mr Simao said "If only Marcinho had taken a leaf out of his fellow countryman's book. Wenio sweats blood for the team in every single game. He doesn't complain if I play him out of position, he just knuckles down and gets on with things.

I had no hesitation in listing him, because its an open secret that finances are tight and I can't afford a luxury player who has no willingness to fight and improve the club's fortunes."

nerf said:
graafhertha.jpg

De Graafschap 3 - 0 Hertha Berlin
Sousa 51'
Huntelaar 59'
Huntelaar 73'

(Stadion de Vijverberg, att: 9,116)

Hertha coach Falko Götz branded his team "gutless" and "frightened" after he watched them lose 3-0 at relegation rivals De Graafschap yesterday.

"This was a real test for us", said a furious Götz at the post-match conference. "I was looking to see who would stand up and be counted, who had the guts to realise that we are in this relegation fight and do something about it. De Graafschap simply wanted it more and we looked frightened. It was unacceptable."

Make no mistake, this was a real 'six-pointer'. Hertha's five point advantage over their 15th-placed opponents had looked like a comfortable buffer on Friday, only for De Graafschap to tear it to shreds with an up-tempo and determined performance. Ricardo Sousa opened the scoring in the second half with an exquisite free-kick, then as Hertha pushed for a quick equaliser it was his glorious crossfield pass that sent Ruslan Valeev racing away on the counter-attack, whose low, early cross found Klaas-Jan Huntelaar arriving on the penalty spot to double the lead.

Valeev, who maintained his position at the top of the Division One Assists chart with his eighth of the campaign, is adamant that De Graafschap are far from giving up. "I think some people have written us off already. But this was a huge game for us, an absolute must-win, and we were really fired up to make sure we earned ourselves a fighting chance."

Former Heerenveen striker Huntelaar went on to score De Graafschap's third and his sixth of the season, and he too remains optimistic about his team's chances of survival. "There are four teams all in this together. I think if we can play like this more often and keep sticking our chances away then I don't see why we can't be one of the two to survive. It won't be easy, particularly as we have to go to places like Lyon next week, but we just have to keep believing that we're good enough to stay in this division."

The crucial victory brings the Dutch oufit to within two points of Hertha Berlin and within three of Nantes, while extending their lead over bottom club Stuttgart to four points, who scraped a creditable 2-2 draw in Dortmund last night.

Central European Division One - Week 23 of 30

13th (23 pts) Nantes
14th (22 pts) Hertha Berlin
---------------------------
15th (20 pts) De Graafschap
16th (16 pts) VfB Stuttgart

hi mate,

enjoyed reading your post! Would it be possible to post your starting XI and/or squad.

How much does your current team look like the one you started out with 7 (?)seasons ago ?

cheers

db

Professor Nutmeg said:
CHAMPIONNAT DE FRANCE, DIV 2

une_avant.jpg

AS Nancy 2
Matthieux 31'
Dja Djedjé 41'

Montpellier HSC 0

AS Nancy went into this home game looking to get a result to add some momentum to their campaign. Last week saw an eventless 0-0 draw away to SC Bastia, and previous to that, they suffered a humiliating 4-1 defeat at the hands of a rampant RC Strasbourg.
Nancy took to the field in a more cautious 4-5-1 formation, whereby lone striker Franck Dja Djédjé was supported by three attack-minded midfielders, Florent Matthieux, Benoît Légus and Castello. Légus, as expected, was instrumental when Nancy went forward. The number 10's freedom to roam saw him able to supply many quality through balls, one of which paid off in the 31st minute, when he found Florent Matthieux in space, who fired past the helpless Laurent Pionnier, in the visitor's goal. Ten minutes later, Légus put Dja Djédje through one on one with the keeper, and the young stiker found the net with a clinical finish. The Professor was even happier with the win granted that Nancy managed to keep a clean sheet, and he expects his squad to continue this form into the season.

well done Proff. a great way to bounce back from a goaless draw and 4-1 defeat. whats the table looking like?

Hello there. At work at the mo' so i can't check. I think i'm mid table though, with Strasbourg leading the race for promotion. I just know i'mgoing to be kicked in the next match. I really get the feeling they have made Div 2 harder to play.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Hello there. At work at the mo' so i can't check. I think i'm mid table though, with Strasbourg leading the race for promotion. I just know i'mgoing to be kicked in the next match. I really get the feeling they have made Div 2 harder to play.

youre def right about Div 2. Not that i found it easy in WE7 mind, but its certainly harder to get going and the CPU seems more clinical at finishing.

Db

I thank you all guys, you are all great members, and your going to be added to my buddys list.

Happy Birthday Juve11. Buon Compleanno? :)

denirobob said:
hi mate,

enjoyed reading your post! Would it be possible to post your starting XI and/or squad.

How much does your current team look like the one you started out with 7 (?)seasons ago ?

cheers

db
Hi db, glad you liked it.

The squad has changed quite a bit over seven seasons. Of the original 24-man squad, 15 have left (retired, sold, released) and 9 remain. 10 new faces have arrived to join them, which includes two this summer. So roughly half the current squad are signings, half are original members.

Back
Top Bottom