The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

PLF said:
Cardoso is a real 18 year old Argentine winger in Boca Juniors with good potential for future but in the game he's way too over-rated. Not only does he start with GREAT Stats.. he improves like a horse after every match lol by like 40% in each thing.. i dont buy him or Kaebi ever.

Thanks

Anyone know if you can look at the Division 2 table in anyway ?

Cheers

Just managed to win my first trophy with Fiorentina - Division One Cup (2nd Season)

When I won after all the celebrating, it asked me if I wanted to save (Overwrite over Option File), But I missed what it was saving, anyone know what this is ?

Professor Praises Defensive Duo

In a press conference earlier today, Toulouse FC manager, Professor Nutmeg, praised his defensive pairing of Lucien Aubey and Issoumaïla Dao, ahead of their away clash with Ligue 1 leaders, Paris Saint-Germain. Lucien Aubey, who recently pledged his international furure to D R Congo, is reported to have been watched by Chelsea FC scouts this season.

The Professor added: "Issou and Lucien have been crucial to us this season. They are young and still learning, but they are also strong and alert defenders. I can only see them improving in the future, and perhaps they may even become to big for the club. But for the forseeable future, they are Toulouse players."

r1106747622.JPG

Aubey has impressed this season.

r1108724940.gif

Dao. On top form.

Malaga 1
Wanchope 44
Maritimo 0

Wanchope weaves magic spell on Madeirans

game3.jpg
http://www.btinternet.com/~simon.sjccook/match_images/game3.jpg

Some neatwork by the gangly Costa Rican Paolo Wanchope, once again exposed the frailties in Maritimo's defence in an otherwise subdued game at La Rosaleda.

Maritimo's closest effort was a Manduca drive, that clipped a defender leaving Arnau stranded, only to hit the base of the post and roll across the goaline and back into the grateful goalkeepers arms.

The only real chance of the second half was a free kick by Sanz, which was somehow clawed out of the top corner by Marcos.

The result leaves the Portuguese outfit firmly stuck at the foot of the table after a trio of 1-0
defeats.

Other results...

Albacete 2 Racing 1, Levante 1 Numancia 1 and Getafe 2 Mallorca 3.

-----------

Sunday Training for Maritimo

pregame4.jpg

-----------
Maritimo 0
Albacete 0

Respite for Simao, as Maritimo gain draw

After 360 goaless minutes, Maritimo finally picked up their first points of the season after an edgy, but tenacious performance, in which the outcome was ultimately all that really mattered.

Although not one for the purists, a very even contest saw both sides carve out chances but lack the guile to finish them off. Manduca on a couple of occasions cut down the byline, and played in a tempting low cross, only to see it cut out before a strikers boot could get to the ball.

With the game ebbing out, the substitute Luis Filipe making his first appearance under the new boss, set off on a fine run down the right, cut inside the full back and hit a fierce shot which was superbly parried by the goalkeeper.

Mr Simao was clearly relieved at securing the club's first points on the board, although he knows that turning draws into victories will undoubtedly prove the sternest test of his stewardship so far.

Knives out for Gonzalez

game4.jpg

Less than a hour after the final whistle, Albacete announced the immediate departure of coach Jose Gonzalez. There had been much speculation that the La Mancha based club were on the verge of such a decsion, however the timing, with the two sides meeting again in the first leg of the cup on Wednesday evening has baffled many. Whilst the players and backroom staff were staying on in Funchal, at the 5 star Reid's hotel, Gonzalez was on the first plane out, declining to speak to waiting reporters.

In other news, it was a day of surprises as Levante won by one goal to nil against Malaga and Mallorca were stung by a brace from Benayoun that saw them humbled at home 2-0. Getafe won away at Numancia 2-1 to leave the table after 4 games looking like this......

Iberian Second Division Table...after 4 games

Malaga 9 pts
Mallorca 9 pts
Levante 7 pts
Racing 6 pts
Getafe 6 pts
Albacete 4 pts
Numancia 4 pts
Maritimo 1 pt

In the Division 2 Pichichi, Juanlu of Numancia and Romeo of Mallorca lead the way with 3 goals a piece. Malaga's Duda is top of the assists chart. No doubt they'll be a number of clubs making trips to the Costa del Sol during the mid season break to check on the availability of this underated performer.
-

NB. Guillem Balague is currently decorating his new apartment. His column will return very soon.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Professor Praises Defensive Duo

In a press conference earlier today, Toulouse FC manager, Professor Nutmeg, praised his defensive pairing of Lucien Aubey and Issoumaïla Dao, ahead of their away clash with Ligue 1 leaders, Paris Saint-Germain. Lucien Aubey, who recently pledged his international furure to D R Congo, is reported to have been watched by Chelsea FC scouts this season.

The Professor added: "Issou and Lucien have been crucial to us this season. They are young and still learning, but they are also strong and alert defenders. I can only see them improving in the future, and perhaps they may even become to big for the club. But for the forseeable future, they are Toulouse players."

r1106747622.JPG

Aubey has impressed this season.

r1108724940.gif

Dao. On top form.

Hi mate, are you willing to divulge any info on stats etc.. of these two young bucks?

Are they both similar types of players ? Dao looks physically the stronger of the the two from the pics

Db

Good stuff Db. Congrats on your first point. I'm tipping Maritimo for the cup this season, form goes out the window and all that.

I thought you could be interested in Duda, he's Portuguese, which suits you, and he's good at set pieces too. Mind you, Malaga look as if they are pushing for promotion, so i imagine you might find it hard to lure him. ;)

denirobob said:
Hi mate, are you willing to divulge any info on stats etc.. of these two young bucks?

Are they both similar types of players ? Dao looks physically the stronger of the the two from the pics

Db

Hello, their stats are reasonably similar, they aren't bad, some 70s where it counts, and i think one low 80-something each for stamina or the like. They just seem to get in the thick of it, particularly Dao. They're always clearing aerial threats and taking part in the odd surge forward. Both are 20 yrs old and their development isn't bad. They are my first choice pairing. To sum up, a couple of lively players.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first point Db...hopefully Maritimo will do something similar as Belgian club Antwerp some 15 years ago. They were last and seemed a sure bet to relagation until they suddenly started to win and continued to win. After a few matches it turned out that they played the most attractive football in the league. That season they stayed up, the next one the narrowly missed the championship (in first division) and the one after that (if my memory serves me right) they play the final of EC2 (which they lost to Parma).

One question: are you playing with the default team or did you created a new one over an existing one????

I checked out another good player in the Dutch competition for you (by the way Engelaar turns out to be an OMF an not a striker). Young Brazilian forward Costa is very good. I don't remember for which team he plays (the same as Aruna Kone which is an even better player...it has to be again either Rhoda or NAC since Engelaar played in the other one...sorry it all seems very confused...but i care less about authenticity and things...).

Still enjoy your stories a lot...

About my own ML's.
Wolfsburg: haven't played for a while...
Real Sociedad are currently second in the Primera division. Nine points behing unbeaten Real Madrid with 4 matches to play...They have however reached the final of the WEFA Cup after eliminating Inter Milan (0-5 away, 0-0 at home). In the final they meet AS Roma who eliminated AC Milan (lots of disappointment in Milan).
Birmingham are second in the second division after Southampton.In te mid-season i bought Christiano as a back-up for Pandiani and Heskey. And i released quite a few players. Like i already said: Birmingham isn't the most technical of teams and it's pretty hard to play with them. Still, i enjoy it and that's what it's all about...

Professor Nutmeg said:
Good stuff Db. Congrats on your first point. I'm tipping Maritimo for the cup this season, form goes out the window and all that.

I thought you could be interested in Duda, he's Portuguese, which suits you, and he's good at set pieces too. Mind you, Malaga look as if they are pushing for promotion, so i imagine you might find it hard to lure him. ;)

Hello mate,

I'm none too sure that any players will be seeking out my watery Portuguese pastures the way things are going.

I'm a little concerned about future finances actually, as the clubs wage bill is 8,250 but so far i've ammased a measley total of 5250 (that includes my 5000 starting float.)

Clearly I may have to consider selling a few players in the mid season transfer window - Marcinho (Miranda) is worth around 600+ (wage?) but how much would i be likely to receive do you think ? a few thousand maybe ?

I don't want a horrenndous saeson to end my game prematurely.

cheers

Db

Well , the com tends to pay big bucks for the default players, even if you put them on the transfer list. One big player, like Miranda or Castello might do it. You could get between 2500 to 3500, perhaps more. You need a good cup run though. However you'll be strapped for cash at the end of the season if you just cover your wages.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Well , the com tends to pay big bucks for the default players, even if you put them on the transfer list. One big player, like Miranda or Castello might do it. You could get between 2500 to 3500, perhaps more. You need a good cup run though. However you'll be strapped for cash at the end of the season if you just cover your wages.

will i incur other costs then mate ? as well as the wages i mean. I'd like to be able to pick up a couple of new faces before next season (i'm gonna need em!!)

chers

Db

No, you shouldn't incur any other costs. Just aim for the magic 8,250. That's your wage and that will be subtracted at the end of the season (week 44, i think) however it will fluctuate if your squad changes too, so you have a few more goes to sell prior to it. The game will end, however, if you end up with less than 16 squad players (i think it is).
So aim to get top scorer or assister in the cup (or league) as every bit helps, because you'll get points for this at the end of the season too.
I find the screen which helps you with your finances/points, useful. The one which tells you how many points you'll have after particular transactions (selling/buying) if they come to fruition.
It's easy sometimes to get carried away, if you see you have 16,000 points, you may think you have a sizeable transfer kitty, but if your wages are say, 9,000, you only have 7,000 to spend. And if you buy a player, their wage will add to the 9,000 wage etc etc.

Last edited:
Arouna Kone is in Roda and was magical for me. I don't know of a Costa in there but there are 2 other Brazillians in there in form of Cristiano and Sergio maybe one of their last names is Costa I don't know....

As for DB, good job man.. and don't worry you won't have to sell anyone.. by end of season you'll surely have at least to COVEr your wage bill... although.. no actually i'm thinking about D1 which has many more games.. so its a bit easier to gather more money and I usually have my wages covered early in even first half of the season but that's cuz i play in Div 1 and ther is more games.. so you're right if you continue playing like you have so far :) there is actually a chance you might need to sell a player.

Take care 4 now and Dao and Aubey both look promising Prof...

Here are my lates result:

League

Reggina 0 - 0 FC Sicily

FC Sicily 0 - 1 Racing S.
------------------Afek (86')

Curently 6th place

DIV 2 CUP - Round 1 - 2nd Leg

Liverno 1 - 0 FC Sicily
Passoni (81')

Liverno won 4 -1 on AGG.

Sent off:
31' Valey
74 Vorlander

skylogo.gif

FC SICILY

MANAGER UNDER PRESSURE

13783.jpeg

The FC Sicily manager, Mr. Laam, 45 is under pressure after losing in the Div 2 Cup to Liverno, that was the fourth defeat in seven. The manager says "At the moment we are short on players and there are a lot of tired players which is hard for the squad to play well consitently. We are trying to get Babbel to improve our club at the moment. We are working hard on the trainning ground to produce good results in matchs. I now the fans are dissapointed but we will keep digging for good results". FC Sicily are currently 6th in serie B, facing Messina next week.

Reporter: Micheal Smith

Last edited:
Lates Results;

FC Sicily 1 - 0 Mesina
Marini (33')

21 Total shots on goal 11

50 Possession (%) 50

Cards:
(43') Conte
(77') Fusco
(83') Giampa

==========================================================

transfers.gif

FC Sicily

In:

None

Out:

Player: Kelsen
Postion: GK
To: Palermo
Deal: Loan

logo_travel.gif
torino_logo_9012.gif

Renovation at Torino.

The place looks like it has been hitten by a strike of bombs. Everywhere skrump.. We are at the new stadium of AC Torino the club which is lead by dutchman Guido Fan Knappen (aka GFK) After a long preparation the stadium is finally ready for the new season. The new stadium looks beautifull and is based on the Stade Louis II from AS Monaco. But will bring this stadium AC Torino out of the shadow from the migthy Juventus? We have an exclusive interview with Guido Fan Knappen about AC Torino and everything which is part of it.
monaco_stadium7.jpg

New Stadium of Torino which is based on the Stade Louis II from AS Monaco

Hello Guido, its a big difference for you, from the colourfull and always livefull Porto Santa to the grey city Turin.
Hm I dont understand why everyone is always so negative about Turin.. Look where we are! (We are sitting in his magnificient garden, a little bit outside Turin) Ok Turin itself is maybe not the most historical and beautifull city in the world but everything is in Turin only its not spectacular..By the way, outside Turin is a beautifull nature! And luckly our new stadium is outside Turin too!
About the new stadium, how does it feel not too play together with Juve in one stadium?
Its great for the supporters of Torino! Delli Alpi was always the stadium of Juventus but now the supporters finally can be proud too have a stadium which is exclusive for them! But they have a reason to be proud! The stadiam is really magnificient! I always liked the style of Stade Louis II and now we have our own small Stade Louis II.
But doesnt the stadium give the club a lot of problems? All the money of the club has gone into the new stadium and now you have a squad which is full of old players..
Hm you are partly right.. Although we have a beautifull stadium now and also a beautifull training accomodation I would also like to see some money for selection too. Although I shouldnt complain, I knew this when I signed a contract here.
But doesnt it bother you? The average age of your team is 30! Your central defender (Andreas Vorlander) is 39!
Yes we need to update the team in the next years but the chairman said that the money will be available by then..
By then.. You say it yourself? Dont you worry about the future of your team?
No not really, I am sure everything will be fine..
Although the average age of your team is old you still bought Hakan Suker (Galatasaray, 32) and Bianchi (Brescia, 29) Why then?
Hakan Suker wasnt sure of his place anymore at Galatasaray and wanted to leave. Luckly he player already some seasons at Torino so he knew the club and always enjoyed it here so the contract was done quickly. And lets not forget, maybe Hakan isnt the same anymore as in the past but that guy is for the level of Torino an absolute improvement! For Bianchi the same, always a respected player at Brescia but this season he felt outside the boat at not much clubs showed interested in him so also this was quickly arranged. Bianchi is an OMF who can help a club as Torino to get back to the old days. Very deep going player with pace and a good shot and pass. So now you know why (laughs)
We will see how it goes, so far the results are acceptable.
Yes the lost against Siena (2-1) was nothing we could do against. They have great player like Chiesa and Tudor, I see them as the absolute favourite for the championchip. But against Reginna you could see the class of our team, a strong 4-4-2 formation and two great forwards who made the difference. So the 3-0 victory was not flattered in my eyes. I am sure we will get enough points this season. I hope the money comes into the club then so that we can have a replacement for grandpa Vorlander which you so strongly wants (Laughs very loudly now)
No other dutch so far in your squad will that change? Your team doesnt have great passer from the back so a dutch defender would fit perfectly in this description.
Haha, looks like you are the trainer! No, but you are right. Vorlander and Valeny arent the best passers in the world and Vorlander is busy with one of his last seasons. But dont worry I have a very close eye on the Dutch competition! Although you wouldnt say it anymore but I am dutch too! (Laughs again)
Good luck this season in the Serie B, we will definaltely come back from Holland once again to check AC Torino out!
Ha Ha, you are always welcome!

Guido Fan Knapper was extremely confident about the status of his club but the situation isnt as nice as he tells. Torino has to prestate otherwise the club will never get out of the red marks which are red because of the built of the new stadium. Rumours go that if Guido cant lead Torino to the relagation/promotion duels or win the cup he has to leave.. A player which should help Guido with this mission is Peter Wisgerhof the 24 year old dutch defender of NEC is in the warm eye of Torino to give Torino the wished passing from the back. Wisgerhof already said once that he is done with NEC and wants to go abroad once. Well What are you waiting for Guido?
By the wayThis wont be the first time that a player of NEC goes abroad. Do you remember the 3d goalkeeper of NEC, Van Emmerik he went begin of the season also abroad, to Martimo in Portugal. Maybe the dutch finally discover the sun?

1997512278_1999999477_Wisgerhof01_pro192-221.jpg

Peter Wisgerhof is being heavily followed by the scouts of AC Torino.

bar_Italy_topstories.gif

FC SICILY

Latest Results

WE United 0 - 0 FC Sicily

12 Total shots on goal 10

48 Possession (%) 52

FC Sicily 0 - 1 Gafete
--------------Gallardo (53')

12 Total shots on goal 8

49 Possession (%) 51

FC Sicily 0 - 1 Atalanta
-------------Bernardini (70')

9 Total shots on goal 9

53 Possession (%) 47

Liverno 2 - 0 FC Sicily
Protti (12’) (85’)

9 Total shots on goal 21

48 Possession (%) 52

Cards
(15’) Edington

FC Sicily 0 – 1 Reggina
..................Borriello (7’)

13 Total shots on goal 13

51 Possession (%) 49

Cards
Ximenez (27’)
Ekong (65’) (69’) Sent Off
De Rosa (54’)

Racing 3 – 1 FC Sicily
Benayoun ( 17’) (82’) Huygens (4’)
Javi Guerrero (56’)

16 Total shots on goal 12

53 Possession (%) 47

Cards
Cellini (31’)
Marini (86’)

Messina 3 – 0 FC Sicily
Zampagna (60’)
Yanagisawa (88’)
Di Napli (89’)

12 Total shots on goal 17

50 Possession (%) 50

Serie B League (Bottom three)

…Team……..Pt……...W…….D…...L……..GF……..GA………F/A
6 Messina…..15……..2……..3…...7……..15……..17……….-2
7 FC Sicily…10……...2……..4…….8……...7………17………-10
8 Getafe…….9……....2……..3…….9……..9……….25………-16

transfers.gif

FC Sicily

IN:

Name………..Postion……….Nation….Age……...From………To………...…Cost
Di Donato…...DMF CMF…......Italy……...27………....Siena…..……FC Sicily….........Free

Name………..Postion……….Nation….Age……...From…….....…To…………Cost
Pagano……....SMF….............Italy…….....21……….Sampdoria….....FC Sicily…......Free

OUT:

None

skylogo_default.gif

FC Sicily

Pre-Season Matches

FC Sicily 2 – 1 Everton

FC Sicily 3 – 0 Lokomotiv Moscow
Castello (21’) (68’)
Marini (74’)

FC Sicily 0 – 3 Feyenoord
-------------------Goor (29’)
-------------------Lazovic (75’)
-------------------Kuijt (79’)

Last edited:
bar_Italy_topstories.gif

FC Sicily 2005/2006 Squad

Goalkeepers

Ivanov…….GK
Kelsen…….GK
Zamenhof…GK

Defenders

Valeny….….SB
Stromer…….CBT
Daric……….CBT
Vorlander…..CBT/DMF
Edington……SB/SMF
Nachtegal…..SB
Agostini……SB/SMF

Midfielders

Di Donato……DMF/CMF
Ekong………..DMF
Pagno………..SMF
Ximenez……..SMF
Miranda………OMF

Forwards

Marini……CF
Castello…..CF/SMF
Burchet…..WF
Baroja……CF
Huygens…CF

Maritimo 0
Albacete 1
Ruben Castro 10

UnAbel - Peruvian hitman wastes last minute spot kick

game5goal.jpg
Close but no cigar for Maritimo, as Castro nets

Silas, Joel Santos and Van Emmerik were given first starts, as Mr Simao looked to rotate his squad in the first leg of the evening cup clash. He was also looking for some respite from a disastrous league campaign that has, according to some pundits, caused Portuguese football to hang its head in shame.

Unfortunately, it was Albacete under new man Martín Monteagudo, who looked the more composed outfit, and deservedly went in front after just 10 minutes. Mark Gonzalez carved out an opening and fed the ball through to Ruben Castro. The Dutch keeper on his debut came out to close down the advancing striker, only for the number 9 to dink the ball over his head.

game5manager.jpg
Monteagudo ushers in a new era at Albacete

Unlike the previous encounter just days before, there was a new steel about the visitors, who obviously felt under pressure to impress their new coach. They responded well to nulify the Madeirans attacks, and were always the more dangerous of the two sides on the counter attack.

With the clock running down, a final throw of the dice, saw Santos blatantly man handled off the ball in the Albacete penalty area. T
he referee had no hesitation in pointing to the penalty spot, and the home fans were convinved that their salvation had finally arrived.

Lobaton picked up the ball, steadied his nerves and from 10 yards blazed his shot high over the bar, over the bank of seating behind the goal and into the Rua D.Carlos outside.

The groans around the stadium were clearly audible, and the players trudged off to jeers and whistles as they clocked up their fifth game without finding the net.

Remaining Cup 1st leg results....
Numancia 0 Getafe 0, Levante 1 Malaga 0, Racing 0 Mallorca 0

-

Wenio "We must stick together"

wenio_head.jpg

In the aftermath of another defeat, Maritimo's robust midfield maestro made a passionate defence of both his colleagues and his manager, and implored the the Madeiran public not to turn their back on the team.

"All the forwards confidence levels are very low at the moment" he said "But they mustn't lose hope. We can still go to Albacete and get an away goal I'm convinced, and in the league, there are still ten games to play. A lot can happen, we just need a spot of luck".

"In every game bar one we have conceded a first half goal, If we can hold on to half time then maybe we can get a result. I feel we do get stronger in the second half. We just need to take any chance that is offered to us."

"I think we owe the manager a lot. He saw my performance against Moreirense and put his faith in me to repeat it on a bigger stage. I don't want to let him down and know its up to us to get things right."

Last edited:
Is there anymore players like Cardozo and Kaebi

There like cheat players ;)

I found Muntari, In a way these type of players spoil the game

I also found a player called Holmes, he had good stats but the strange thing was his nationality was the Fiorentina logo!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom