The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Im going to start an ML with Partizan, thats like the worst team. In the game there called Balvidan.

they're not worse team buddy. They're Serbia's champs and always have both good player and also UPcoming nice young talent.

Shittier teams are: AEK, Club Brugge, Besiktas maybe even and the weak teams of Holland/France/Germany like De Grafschap, Istres, Freiuburg.

game2.jpg

Harte looks forward to Maritimo clash

Levante's Irish full back spoke at length at the pre-match press conference before Levante's game with Maritimo. The Spaniards were edged out by a single goal against Mallorca on the opening day, and Harte knows that they need to get a result to prevent a gap opening up.

"Yeah it was a tough one against Mallorca, that's for sure. We were terribly disappointed to come out of the game with nothing, but I think the difference between the two sides was negligible."

Levante's main danger man comes in the lithe shape of Felix Ettien from the Ivory Coast. A constant menace on right hand side, his pace and trickery will cause a headache to Mr Simao, who may opt to man mark him or even go with a 4-4-2 to nullify his attacking threat.

game2_fe.jpg
Ettien - The danger man.

Harte continued "No doubt Felix will give them some problems, you can bet on that. He's a fast lad, with great close control, I know he's got great things ahead of him. He's strong too, although he doesn't look it. I'm not to sure of his fashion sense though, ha ha"

The Portuguese meanwhile, have a few issues of their own.

Another defeat at home would, not be an edifying start to the Simao era, with a visit to the intimidating La Rosaleda awaiting after the league takes a break for the first round of the Cup.

The team is expected to line up in the same 4-2-3-1 formation, although Wenio has been encouraged to move about 10 yards further forward, to break up the oppositions play more quickly in the middle of the park. Esteves retains his place, however Marcinho is dropped for Pena, and there are fitness doubts about Lobaton and Manduca.

game2_re.jpg
Esteves - in relaxed mood ahead of Saturday's game

Simao may also decide to utilise the more defensively minded Ogjanovic in place of Ferreira at right back.

<puts pundit cap on> It's going to be a tough one Db. I think it's going to be another defeat. And don't give away any free kicks outside the area (particularly on the right) because Harte will punish you. :mryellow:
Good luck ;) Does it kick off tonight?

my prediction: 2-0 to Levante

Pavel Nedved offer

32 year old retired national team play Pavel Nedved has been offerd by Manchester Matteo United, We need and Offensive Midfielder, And Pavel Nedved is a perfect player to fit in there. Are team now are failing we player three games and lost all three of them take a look.

Deportive - Manchester Matteo united 2-1
Barcelona - Manchester Matteo United 5-1
Villareal - Manchester Matteo United 2-0

It seems that the team is not playing togeather and this is what the coach had to say.
`If this carrys on I will have to quit, but if we buy Pavel Nedved maybe this will change somthing`
Pavel Nedved said he would like to leave Juventus because Cappelo does not let him play.
a.jpg

It looks like coach Matteo Scaglione might be hired manger for the team Club Brugge, but it will have to happen at the end of the year says Coach Matteo Scaglione. If my team doesnt play well with Nedved then I have to because im not recieving money, He said that to the Italian Press.
President of Manchester Matteo United Zennoni has just resighned his job of president, so right now Manchester Matteo united have no President.

Professor Nutmeg said:
<puts pundit cap on> It's going to be a tough one Db. I think it's going to be another defeat. And don't give away any free kicks outside the area (particularly on the right) because Harte will punish you. :mryellow:
Good luck ;) Does it kick off tonight?

my prediction: 2-0 to Levante

Hi mate, i'm not too optimistic myself either.

Nope Sat avo, hopefully the sun & humidity will take their toll on the Valencian based side ;)

Db

The other day, i created Shakhtar Donetsk out of PES United, as i noticed there are a good few players dotted around, for eg.

Shutkov
Hübschman
Tymoschuk
Rat
Duljaj
Vukic
Srna
Aghahowa
Vorobei

..to name a few. The rest of the default PESU squad, i changed their nationalities to Ukranian and altered their names slightly to sound Ukraninan, or Russian etc. But not all, as they have a few Brazilians these days.
The kit is easy to do, a standard Adidas job with the sponsor DCC across the shirt.

52707_H.gif
52707_A.gif

Who else of the European ilk, is worth creating, because a lot of the players exist in the game already? Any decent suggestions? I'm thinking, lesser UEFA cup sides.
I think i'd like to make CSKA Moskva over WE United to give Vagner Love a run out.
Of course i won't see these teams until i start a new ML, but i can play them in friendlies.

Cheers.

Last edited:
You could make a good Austria Wien in PES3, (these are the kind of teams i wish to create) i might try that in PES4. A few of their players are around i think.

Didulica
Safar
Afolabi
Dospel
Janocko
Sionko
Kitzbichler
Vachousek
Wagner
Rushfeldt
Vastic

..and perhaps a few more.

KIT:
50110_H.gif
50110_A.gif

Shakhtar is a good team to create because they needed to be there from beginning in my opinion. CSKA Moscow and Fenerbahce would've been nice too but Wager Love isn't in CSKA Moscow anymore.. if you want to create them for him and Sergey Semak also moved to PSG.

Hope you do well DB!

Professor Nutmeg said:
PLF, Vagner Love is still at CSKA Moskva, (his move to Corinthians fell through) infact he scored against Benfica last night. But yes, Semak did move to PSG.

Oh it did?? Good for CSKA then.. even though he seems to be a cunt quickly saying i WANT TO LEAVE.. after all the money they pay him.

Anyways good luck to him though. and yes I've seen Semak in PSG... they went for Karimi first i heard... but fuckin guy didn't want to move so they got Semak.

De Graafschap grab shock fourth

As Ricardo Sousa's 92nd-minute through ball evaded defender Timmy Simons and rolled into his path in front of goal, De Graafschap's entire season must have flashed before Mamadou Zongo's eyes. It wouldn't have been a very inspiring vision.

Anyone searching for some excitement in this predictable Division Two season should have been at the Stadion De Vijverberg last night, where the climactic end to an otherwise drab campaign for the Dutch club was a hard-fought, scrappy encounter with fellow strugglers Club Brugge. A rejuvenated Ruslan Valeev added to his two goals against Nantes last week by giving the home side the lead with a first half header, only for Bosko Balaban to equalise for the Belgians with a neat left foot shot shortly afterwards.

It seemed like these two stuttering teams would battle out a futile draw and share the ignominy of the foot of the table. That is until Burkina Faso international Zongo found himself through on goal deep into injury time, and displayed admirable composure to calmly sidefoot the ball into the corner of Stijn Stijner's net. That single goal, scored with the very last kick of the entire season, not only kept De Graafschap from propping up the league table, it even fired them into their best ever finish of fourth position.

graafcelebrate2.jpg

Zongo (centre) engulfed by the home crowd in celebration

Of course, this dramatic incident alone still failed to enliven what was an uneventful season in Division Two. Those media pundits who crowed about the impending domination of the division by relegated duo Paris St Germain and Feyenoord can now sit back and gaze smugly at the final standings; PSG top the table and go up as champions, while Feyenoord follow close behind and add the 2008 Division Two Cup to their roll of honours. A nine point gap does not give full justification to the gulf that separated these two from the rest.

For De Graafschap there is the consolation of a new highest finish and the award for midfielder Ricardo Sousa as the Central European League Division Two Player of the Year. One wonders how long the Dutch minnows can hold onto a player who has already voiced his frustrations in the past, particularly if this summer is as barren for them as the last. However, the late revival that saw them impress in Nantes with a rare, classy performance last week, followed by the tough win last night, might just be enough to re-ignite a flame of optimistic hope by the time August comes around.

great stuff Nerf. Another season and you can see you're improving bit by bit. Your ML is turning our real classy and hopefully with a couple acquisitions this summer, next season you'll be challenging for top 2.

4-2 LOST

Manchester Matteo United have just lost after they got Pavel Nedved 4-2 against Liverpool. Matteo the coach has quit his job and left to Club Brugge.
So right now there is no coach with Manchester Matteo united.
The team played terribly as they lost the ball in there own half.
Matteo the coach was miserably sadd and left before the lost.
Pavel Nedved scored a free kick but did not change the 4-2 victory.
This is what he said.
`We just couldnt stand the attake of Cisse and Baros. But we also couldnt stand the defence, We also had Gilardino Injured.
I guess Matteo the Coach has left and will never come back.
gilardino.jpg

Pavel_Nedved__Juven_135963a.jpg

Looks like the new Coach of Club Brugge will be starting tommorow.

FC SICILY

Manager: Mr. Laam
Stadium: Sicily Stadium 52,000
Est: 1905
Kit Makers: Puma
Sponsers: Sky

Home Kit

GK Away Kit

======

Results

FC Sicily 1 - 3 WE United

Gefate 2 - 2 FC Sicily

Atalanta 0 - 0 Liverno

FC Sicily 2 - 0 Liverno
Ximenez (27')
Marini (74')

Div 2 CUP - First Round - 1st Leg

FC Sicily 1 - 3 Liverno
Huyhens (56') Biliotti (3') (30')
-------------------C. Lucarelli (83')

====================

My season so far with FC Sicily has been a hard on with one win out of five.....i am playing a 3-5-2 formation with only four defenders to spare....thats why i been having poor results especially in the cup which i want to get some money from....i defently need to buy a new defender in the transfer window. Also Ekong and Marini have been playing really good...especially Ekong who has played all five games without fatigue and Marini who has scored two goals in five games.....Agostini hasn't been used as a sub most of the time because of Ximenez good form but has started a game in the cup....unless i play 4-4-2 two of the three left footed players won't be playing all the time.

ps, the away kit is like the home kit but yellow and the gk away kit is the same as the gk home kit.

Last edited:
Nah i have to wait utill i get another Camera....like plf said the one i bought was a cheap arse one....i will have to get another on for £60......but the one i currently got have to do for now.

I'll be bringing you lot more of my ML reports......but not always soon i have got college and everything.

Back
Top Bottom