The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I am going to create Napoli and try and put them back on the map. Can anybody recconmend me 3 Itlian players i should buy to swoop for 3 of the default players. I want them to be average middle aged players.

SAFE :)

good idea LaAm. It's always nice bringing a giant back from dead.

Juventus11, there are lots of Napoli and Fiorentina fans and lets face it those 2 clubs will always be huge even if they were in Serie C. I always welcomed the idea of taking Fiorentina back to glory days when they were put in Serie C and so now do the same with Napoli and can understand why he wants to do that.

In fact if Parma get relegated or even put in Serie C due to financial problems... i'd probably even have more incentive to bring them back from the dark days back to days of glory!! :)

Anyways for you 3 players... i suggest taking a DEF, a CF and a MC probably... so you have at least ONE descent player in each position instead of taking lets say two CFs because even Castello or Huygens can do the job if they have a descent quality forward partner.

There's plenty of players to choose bro... i don't know who to recommend because it really depends on their salaries doesn't it. You'd want to pick 3 good players with LOWER salaries.. cuz if one is getting around 500... then you can't really pick 2 other ones... unless they have salary of 200 or above which i haven't seen on any players other than Japanese.

Okay guys here's some update on my ML. Unfortunately i've ENDED my stay with Hannover short because it just didn't provide the challenge i was so badly seeking. :(

At mid-season i had lost once with a 1-0 defeat to Schalke and was 2 points behind leaders Bayern. And i certainly did not start this game to finish 1st season in top 3 or top 6 for that matter... i did it cuz i wanted to struggle but didn't due to 2 reasons:

1) I under-estimated Hannover's quality of squad.. and its depth, they're actually pretty descent team and have good enough squad to even challenge for #6 spot.

2) The opponents you face in Bundesliga apart from Bayern, Schalke, Leverkusen aren't THAT MUCH superior to you. On the other hand if i had picked a team like Getafe and played in La Liga against Real , Barca , Valencia, Depor and even mid-table teams like Bilbao, Sociedad and Atletico Madrid... they were 1000 times better players so it'd be a bigger challenge. So that was a little foreshadow for you guys of what PLF's next ML will be ;)

---------

When starting with a weaker team like Hannover supposedly... i had this idea in my head that this ML will be a LONG-TERM ML.. at least 3-4 seasons. So i can take a virtually CRAP club who without buying anyone will STRUGGLE to STAY in Div 1 and over the years i can turn them into mid-tabel club then seeking top 6 finish and eventually fighting for the title. However when i foudn out I was gonna either win the league or finish in top 3 in FIRST SEason with Hannover... it just ruined all my goals... and i knew right then... this couldn't be my LONG-term game because i haven't suffered and next season my team will only get BETTER :(

So I quit that. and i started NEw ML which is a lot more exciting than i thought because this time.... i had OVER-estimated this team's squad ability and finding it VERY HARd. I'll let you know more about it in my next post. :D

I agree with you PLF .. now without any top names (maybe chech and beattie are the toppest in my team) .. I 1st and deffeted both Roma and Milan with out any problemes .. and what make me angry is beating Roma wihtout any goal attempt for them :( .. thats bad :(

my team isn't that strong .. what the .... and i'm playing Abate & Borriello on James Beattie and Luis Garcia just to creat competetion .. but nothing is happing :(

Villa reached 31 goal :) .. above him Ronaldo and Sheva :)

PLF said:
good idea LaAm. It's always nice bringing a giant back from dead.

Juventus11, there are lots of Napoli and Fiorentina fans and lets face it those 2 clubs will always be huge even if they were in Serie C. I always welcomed the idea of taking Fiorentina back to glory days when they were put in Serie C and so now do the same with Napoli and can understand why he wants to do that.

In fact if Parma get relegated or even put in Serie C due to financial problems... i'd probably even have more incentive to bring them back from the dark days back to days of glory!! :)

Anyways for you 3 players... i suggest taking a DEF, a CF and a MC probably... so you have at least ONE descent player in each position instead of taking lets say two CFs because even Castello or Huygens can do the job if they have a descent quality forward partner.

There's plenty of players to choose bro... i don't know who to recommend because it really depends on their salaries doesn't it. You'd want to pick 3 good players with LOWER salaries.. cuz if one is getting around 500... then you can't really pick 2 other ones... unless they have salary of 200 or above which i haven't seen on any players other than Japanese.

Hey rude boy, do you know what i might do that i am still looking for some itilan players. But i don't want you lot that i am itlian still, because i just want a football adventure....i want to escape it's like me smoking crack, it doesn't matter what type of team i i base it on as long as it is chalenging and fun.

In my other ML, my striker Zigic scored 21 goals, my team top goal scorer for 2nd season. i think he is becoming a legend to my fans. Also i have finished 10th in the league, never even had a cash injection, just used the money i spent winning matches to spend of my 2 new recruits of J.R FERNÁNDEZ(river plate) and Tim BOROWSKI(werder bremen), i had a good form towards the end of my ML season ;)

SAFE :)

PLF said:
When starting with a weaker team like Hannover supposedly... i had this idea in my head that this ML will be a LONG-TERM ML.. at least 3-4 seasons. So i can take a virtually CRAP club who without buying anyone will STRUGGLE to STAY in Div 1 and over the years i can turn them into mid-tabel club then seeking top 6 finish and eventually fighting for the title. However when i foudn out I was gonna either win the league or finish in top 3 in FIRST SEason with Hannover... it just ruined all my goals... and i knew right then... this couldn't be my LONG-term game because i haven't suffered and next season my team will only get BETTER :(

So I quit that. and i started NEw ML which is a lot more exciting than i thought because this time.... i had OVER-estimated this team's squad ability and finding it VERY HARd. I'll let you know more about it in my next post. :D

Ere what blud, do you know what you should do....smoke some crack, put ISS: PES2 in your playstation 2, play ML on 5 stars with west ham and come back to us with your experience :eh:

nah i aint into smoking crack dude... i'm athletic and that'll kill my stamina... ;) and athleticism eventually. I'm into getting high with weed and drinking is of course always great too! But i have to say i've never played PES games while being high.. or drunk.. i see it as a SERIOUS thing and don't play it when i'm not 100% aware of my surroundings ;)

Anyways i think its time to tell you guys who I've started my NEW ML with... which can't get ANYMORE challenging than this. i'll tell you all about my squad's weaknesses and strenths.. even though there isn't any ;) in my next post shortly.

@Antiz, sorry dude... don't remember... but just go to edit mode.. look through AEK/Partizan/WE/PES united and Cruizero and see if you see a 21/22 year old with descent freekick stats and offensive stats and create over him.
I also created someone over the ORIGINAL Ugur Yildirim ;) some crap player with bad freekick stats :)

my ml is great
Manchester Matteo Unit
I bought Okubo and M'bami.
They both play well
im in my 2 season im 1st.

where the hell are DB and Prof?? I'm very interested in those 2 ML veterans opinions as well as the rest of you of course ;)

Juve 11 you should allow buying does japenese players because they cost what they are not worth and it is like.......cheating in a...way. But it doesn't matter as long as you have fun.

PLF are you into nickles and dimes....forget it.....tell us your ML team NOW! I bet you created a team.

I need to do a website like DB, that dude got the crack when making website.

Do you know what we should write a novel about our life playing PES ML, i bet we can sell a lot of units......the novel would be great telling the story of how one of us stays up until 2am traing up players....that'll be a crazy idea.

SAFE you lot :)

Alright lads.. here it is... i decided to start the ML i've ALWAYS wanted... the one i've talked about here for many months... one where your players are SOoooo bad that you honestly have to work extra hard to NOT Get relegated... so fighting for title or European spots are even out of question. I'm talking a team where if you finish like 10th or 11th... you're exceeding everyone's expectations.

I did this beacuse i was tired of taking mid-table clubs like Hannover and easily challenging for the title. I was tired of always checking the LEAGUE table and seeing my team near the top... i wanted to scroll down.. to see it in LAST spot ;) lol... and LOSE more.. and hopefully CONCEEDE more.. since thats the one part of game i hate. I concede like 8-11 goals per season which sux and answers why i don't LOSE that many games to beging with which gets boring.

so i was hoping with a crap team and a CRAP attack and CRAP defence... hopefully they'll score on me more and i score on them less.

So who did i start with ......

Getafe_esp.jpg

Sep 1, 2004:
One week before start of whats going to be another thrilling season of La Liga, Getafe have appointed a new manager in a rookie Iranian in form of PLF.

cor0921.jpg

Sep 2nd, 2004
-------------

Media:

1. Mr. PLF, how do you fancy Getafe's chances against relegation this season?

Well to be honest, I've worked with the lads only a couple training sessions so far and am not in a position right now to fully judge the ability of my squad but i think its fair to say that i'm sure Getafe fans can expect the players of this amazing club and myself to give it our best to avoid relegation by any means.

allsportkenterishearingmediascrum.jpg

2. Does the fact that Getafe have not really invested in any talent since getting promoted and especially no superstars, bring down the chances of this team's survival? Yesterday the daily Macca, quoted that Getafe were favorites to immediately go down.

You know when i take a look at my squad and other promoted teams like Levante who've invested heavily in some quality top class players like Ian Harte after Leeds' collapse or the experienced ex-Bhoy Swede, Johan Mllaby. and have also loaned the likes of young Barca startlet who showed us last season in the Catalan outfit glimpses of what he's capable of in Sergio Garcia, I think we're behind them some way.

Yet I also look at other teams that we could be fighting for survival against like Racing Santander, Albacete, Malaga, Mallorca and maybe even Osasuna and those teams also have at least a few superstars of themselves and players who've proven themselves in the TOP division of this country and not just Segundo Ligue.

Despite all that, although it may have sounded pessimestic in a way.. I can promise you that we do not think we have any less chance than those other teams of survival and with hardwork and the heart that this group of lads have got... i think anything is possible! Maybe we'll even finish mid-table and show our fans what the boys of "Alfonso Perez Estadio" are built of ;)

instala8.jpg

lol @ Laam... you got some good ideas about that novel man.. hahha ;)

and Juventus11, thanks for link.. i might give website a go... but probably not as mine will never compare to DB or anyone else's here... and we can always just put our stories in this thread with pics and everythign i guess.

That is the No. of where you posted about your gafete ML.....on the top left.

Hey, rude boy have you got a didital camera? Man like me is thinking of getting one from dixsons only £20 you get a USB cable with it and can download oics onto you PC. I want to take pics of my ML career....do it like a reporter kind of thing....taking pictures of matches i played in with the goals and everything and winning cups...SHOUTH OUT TO PROFESSOR NUTMEG!.....i see ya.

SAFE

Manchester Matteo United

il@mactb.gif

Matteo Scaglione has Sighend a contract with Manchester Matteo United
A team that is really poor with bad players.

The first player he bought was
gilardino--480x380.jpg

Alberto Gilardino
caracciolo_and.jpg

Caracciolo
MONTOLIVO.jpg

Montolivo

Comment from the coach
We have started the season week 10 we stand 2nd place with caracciolo top scorer. Alberto Gilardino scored a screaming Bicycle kick which shocked the fans.
Montolivo in the other hand, has been playing superb with 2 goals this season including one free kick.

Comment from captain (Montolivo)
We stay strong im the top assist guy!!!
We have a good formation I play LMF and on the other side I have Espinas.
Matteo the couch has lots of money due to lots of wins.
First Negotiation round
mbami2.jpg

M'bami
He has been playing very well

Interview with president of team
WE STAND ON ARE NEWEST BEST COUCH WE HAVE EVER HAD HE WILL STAND

Laam.. that digital camera you talking about is only $20 pounds... sorry i don't have the UK pound sign here on my K-board.

Anyways with that shit.. can you only take pics or do goals like Prof did??

I'd love to do that man... that'd be so pimp.. taking pics and videos of your ML and each goal you score and then imagine putting it up on a DB type of website.... dAMN.. that will be some ML that'll get everyone pumped.

p.s. Juventus11, whats up with your flag man?? reminds of Israeli flag lol... and is Montolivo really your CAPTAIN??? he's 19 and doesn't look like the inflential type of player.

Yes he's a wonderful player and will be for many years as he's a rising star in Atalanta but captain is someone with good INLUENCE on rest of team... someone whose OLDER... or if younger everybody respects him... and was BROUGHt up by that club... which in your case isn't cuz he was brought up in Atalanta.

anyways i'm not gonna argue as its your team... but you should defintely check his MENTALITY and TEAMWORK before setting him as your captain and i haven't but i don't expect him to be high up there.

Toulouse FC News

WEEK 5
Olympique Lyonnais 1 - 1 Toulouse FC

1 point well earned by "Les Violets," when many expected them to return with nothing. The draw sees Lyon remain 11th in the table, as their dismal season continues. Meanwhile, Toulouse dropped a place to 7th, and leaders Marseille and Monaco extended the gap at the top of the table by 3 points.

For more info, click the link below
All news, match reports, tables, goalscorers, and transfer rumours UPDATED. ;)

Back
Top Bottom