The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

ya, sorry Zicu not in parma ,, sorry .. He is a free player now !! in my game !!

So ... whats the team name ?

The Champions :p

no, i got it :

- name : lol United :lol:

- It take it place in italy Serie B

- Colors : Blue and Yellow
- First kit : Blue shirt - Yellow Short - Blue Socks with yellow top
- Second kit : Yellow Shirt - Blu Short - Blue socks with yellow top

- Staduim : Olimpico Rome :D

- They appointed Moh Tami ( aka Sheva 7 ) as manager because his secsues with Milan which he brought them the champions league and the serie a twice and the italina cup twice too. So they apoointed him to make LOL a history club that takes on many clubs to get the real Sucess.

at the first press confernce for Moh :

I'm happy here in LOL city as LOL united gave me the real trust in me to achive that job, SO I'm more than glad that LOL choosed me !
I will try my best to get LOL into the action area, to do that the club gave me some players to choose between them so i decided that :

- i will get Zicu, Villa & Kompany ! :)

- and Start with the maxium budget, as i want to get :
Pozzi, Abate, Riera, Grella, Borre, Emerton and Cech
<< which will make a better squade but not that good that will make me win any game !!
as you see they all get a good state but not soooo good :) >>

So Villa as My Captin :D .. Forza LOL :D
and bye bye :)
-=- the end of the press -=-

Between the << >> he didn't mention in the press :)

so i'm going now to play :D .. bye bye

First, LoL united Officially Signed a Five year contract with Adiddas :)
and Coca Cola give the sponsor on LOL t-shirt :)

so ....

my.php

this is LOL united Logo :) ..

these are the kits :

my.php

:) .. lol

Guys ,, I would like to make this team better, So Please give what do u htink about teh kits and the logo .. but the name forget it :) .. i like the lol .. so give me your oppinion about the kits and logo :) ?
thnx alot :D

Last edited:
hehe :D

just before LOL close there start up, Mc Donalds offerd LOL a 5 year Contract with a coporation with Coca Cola .. So LOL shirt will have Both Mc and Coca on there shirt :) .. as a first time ever two companies on one shirt :)

here is the new shirt :
my.php

it's over .. Today is gonna Be LOL Debut .. after finishing all the work :) ..

MILAN, JUVE, INTER, ROMA, LAZIO, PARMA and all other teams ... Watch out LOL are coming :D :D :lol:

Start of the season ..

Villa # 11
Zicu # 10
Kompany # 5

wish me good luck :)

haha nice one Prof ;) ..
ofcourse .. but for they luck .. i can't they are in Serie C3 :) .. i'm in Serie B ;)

I'm going to Play now .... :D

I noticed how you lot are creating website. I wanna get in the action too. Can someone guide into making a website please.

Summary
Oh yeah, i lost 4 games in a row with 1860 London.
Zigic is back
Came 43 in the WEFA Rankings
Bought Cacau from Stuggart

haha :lol:

What a great Debut for LoL united as they Won with a Goal from the Captin Villa .. here is the details :

LoL Utd 1-0 Toulouse FC
Villa '65 (PK)
Villa hit the post after a nice lob above the keeper :(

LoL Utd 1-0 Partizan
Villa '43 (PK)
Zicu hit the post after a wonderful Kick, Kompany Cloe to score but the post prevented him :(

two goals from Pk :-s

LoL Utd 2-1 Ancona
Ganz '23 (PK) --> Got my deffender sent off :(
Villa '67 --> Nice Screamer :D
Villa '74 --> one on one from a nice pass from Zicu

LoL Utd 4-0 Anderlecht
Villa '3 --> Nice work between Villa and Zicu :)
Own Goal '11
Villa '56
Kompany '78 --> From a corner headed by Villa deflected from the keeper then Kompany with an easy shoot scored :)

Cup Match:
LoL utd 2-0 Ancona
Castello '45 --> :| Nice goal .. He is a good sub for Villa :)
Castello '65

:D:D as you see it's a wonderful debut for LoL united ;)
after two games i will get at least 2-3 of the players i mentioned above :)

and one more thing :

Kompany is the best deffender in the ratings :| ,, ya not Nesta not Terry Not Rio it's Vincent Kompany :D 7.34 :D
of course we should, because 1 goal and from a PK in all 5 games :)

and Villa is with the best strikers :)

Next Match :

D.Kiev - LoL United
it's the first place vs the second place :)
they got the best front line .. while LoL are the best back line .. so it's will be so hard ..

Wish me good luck :)

I now know the reason why there is these wierd players like wilding, jones, ireland and etc it is because in hte japenese and S. Korea team the PESFAN people who made the OF must of been smoking crack when they were editing players...yeah thats it smoking crack while editing in PES4. They edited these players and made them austrian and changed there stats.

PLF you keep on going about how easy the game is on 6 stars but i'm finding it bloody hard in my second season in DIV 1. I keep losing and drawing games, i am floating between 12th and 10th place plus i just have enough money to pay my players wages and i think i can buy only 1 player at the end of the season. But still my lack of form doesn't stop Zigic from scoring games and i also noticed that he isn't improving anymore he must be in his peak now.

There is no chance that i can finish 6th this season. I probally finish 10th and i am knocked out of the Div 1 cup so no extra money or europe :(
Not only that i just got beaten 5-1 by everton with Bent scoring all 5 :shock: The good thing about my season is Zigic is second top scorer with 19 goals even though he is not improving.

Ive created a new team.

Mancherster Matteo United

right now I am 3rd place this season with Alberto Gilardino top scorer and assistes would be Montolivo.
The 3 players I choose where:

Alberto Gilardino
Montolivo
Caracciolo

They all have good skills but not super and exellend, but they are good at headers, so that gives me an advantage.
I beat Numencia***** 5-0, the scorers where Gilardino,Caracciolo,Caracciolo,Vorlander, Costoro

An amazing match, away.
Im only on week 12 I think and its the Divsion 2 cup against Real.Racing!!!!
Well Im off.

1860 London said:
There is no chance that i can finish 6th this season. I probally finish 10th and i am knocked out of the Div 1 cup so no extra money or europe :(
Not only that i just got beaten 5-1 by everton with Bent scoring all 5 :shock:

Dude I wish something like that would happen to me.. i mean i can just imagine if i were to get beat like 5-1 or 4-1.. then it'd RENEW some good Old PES4 temptation to play aLL night... but as i win all the time or if i lose its by one goal to a very much superior team.. it's just not as fun as it was when i just got the game... i guess because we all improve :(

Anyways.. i'd love to be in your situation though.. play a season in Div 1 and NOT finish in top 6 which means i won't be getting Europe in 2nd season... but i'm always in Europe 2nd season no matter what team i pick :roll:. And right now i'm 3rd and its mid-season and i can see my Hannover side becoming champions even but i can't see my side finishing outside top 6! But i hope it happens :D

Plus as for money.... I always choose to start with MINIMUM amount which is $5000 i believe... with intent so i have gathered LESS money by end of season and therefore LESS money to buy my 3 players :) but still its mid-season and i already have a 4000 or so ABOVE my WAGE which is 13300 and by end of season i think i'll have like 30,000 which is a LOT of money to spend on players... but it doesn't matter anyways as i won't be spending all my money... just 3 players and 3 that would come to Hannover in real life ;)

take care 4 now.

1860 London said:
So what inspired you to have a create a team whith a name like that :shock:
Are they a english team?

:) lol I like to make weird teams plus matteo is my name.....

PLF said:
Dude I wish something like that would happen to me.. i mean i can just imagine if i were to get beat like 5-1 or 4-1.. then it'd RENEW some good Old PES4 temptation to play aLL night... but as i win all the time or if i lose its by one goal to a very much superior team.. it's just not as fun as it was when i just got the game... i guess because we all improve :(

Anyways.. i'd love to be in your situation though.. play a season in Div 1 and NOT finish in top 6 which means i won't be getting Europe in 2nd season... but i'm always in Europe 2nd season no matter what team i pick :roll:. And right now i'm 3rd and its mid-season and i can see my Hannover side becoming champions even but i can't see my side finishing outside top 6! But i hope it happens :D

Plus as for money.... I always choose to start with MINIMUM amount which is $5000 i believe... with intent so i have gathered LESS money by end of season and therefore LESS money to buy my 3 players :) but still its mid-season and i already have a 4000 or so ABOVE my WAGE which is 13300 and by end of season i think i'll have like 30,000 which is a LOT of money to spend on players... but it doesn't matter anyways as i won't be spending all my money... just 3 players and 3 that would come to Hannover in real life ;)

take care 4 now.

Trust me you wouldn't want to be in my situation because it is fucking annoying the way i lose. I get so mad, i just jump around and get frustrated by the way i let some cheap stupid goals in it is so disapointing. I think it might be my team work between defenders because the hightest teamworker in my team is Ceuil i think with 78. I don't know why i keep on playing so shit but i am happy with myself that i don't restart the PS2, when i played ISS2 PES ML on the PS1 i used to do it all the time but know i don't even attempt. As i said plf it is frustrating when you lose like i lose.

Somtimes im so fucking pissed I throw the controller on the floor and start saying FUCK U to my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

PLF said:

take care 4 now.

I feel your pain. I hardly even touch ML anymore, hell! I hardly even play exibition. Ive gotten too good for the series so now every game is easy.... :(

Halfway through my second season with De Graafschap. At the moment I'm 5th in Division 2, got knocked out of the first round of the cup by Monaco.

Just made my first signing - Ricardo Souza ;). He'll start on the bench for the next league match against table-topping Monaco but I'm expecting him to play a big part in the rest of the season.

I'm no longer looking for a striker, because Zongo has really delivered this season now that he has ousted Van Beukering from the starting lineup. Zongo has 5 goals in 7 games. He just loves to play on the shoulder of defenders and pounce when Valeev or Loval plays him through.

Back again with LOL HOT NEWS : :D

LoL United won againts Dinamo Keiv :)
LoL 1-0 Dinamo
Villa :D

at the mid way they bought :
Abate ( Italy - 17 - SMF )
Emerton ( Australlian - 25 - SMF/SB )
Borre ( Belguim - 16 - CB )
Riera ( Spain - 22 - SMF )
Monsurea ( France - 23 - SB )
and the shock was -----> PETER CECH :D :D :D
(( all with Trade ))

they played 5 other games and ended the season with:
won in three
Draw in one ( Lokomotiv Moscow )
Lost in one ( agiants Modena )

So LoL end up The first place in the Div.2 League (( SERIE B )) :D

and in the cup Final LoL and Villa maneged to win the cup in a strong one side match :
Lokomotiv Moscow 0-6 LoL United
Villa (3)
Zicu
Riera

So a wonderful first season for LoL United as they are promoted to Div.1 (( Serie A )) :)

-=-

at the transfer Period << SUMMER >> LOL got :
Donati ( italian - 23 yo - DMF )
Comette ( argentinian - 22 yo - CB )
Borriello ( italian - 23 yo - CF ) << 500 plus Zaminhov >>
L. Garcia ( Spanish - 24 yo - SMF ) << not the liverpool guy >>
and the shock was -------> JAMES BEATTE :D :D :D :D
(( all Trade ))

so I will start now the serie A :D :D :D

and one thing :

Villa got the best player and the top scorer in the league :) << top scorer in cup too >>
Peter Cech got the best player in the cup

Villa has 21 goal till now, 10 goals under Sheva :)
Abate got 15 goal assist, 1 goal under 2 players :)

now my first match againts Parma .. tough one :-s
here is my line :

------------------------------------------------
---------------------------- Borreillo ---------
---------- Villa (C) ---------------------------
-------------------- Zicu ----------------------
-- Riera ------------------------------ Abate --
------------ Donati ------- Emerton ------------
-- Monsurea -------- Borre ---------- Kompany --
------------------- CECH --------------------

Subs :
Comette
L.Garcia
Beattie
with the other normal players :)

Edited :
i wanted to say that Villa and Abate are really kool :) ..
and about the ML .. it was easy for me in Milan .. but now i feel some challenge at least i lose and Draw .. and i was lucky to win the cup to be honset .. :) ..
Kompany is getting to be a monster :|

Last edited:
Milanista said:
I feel your pain. I hardly even touch ML anymore, hell! I hardly even play exibition. Ive gotten too good for the series so now every game is easy.... :(

My ass, when im losing you try to help me and you let in another 2 goals.

YOU SUCK ASS.
AND I BEAT YOU WITH JUVE YOU OWE ME A CHOCOLATE BAR

juventus11 said:
My ass, when im losing you try to help me and you let in another 2 goals.

YOU SUCK ASS.
AND I BEAT YOU WITH JUVE YOU OWE ME A CHOCOLATE BAR

haha :) .. always the small brothers kick brothers ass ;) .. lol .. no offence stef

and for My LoL united team :
a nice start in the top league :)

LoL Utd 3-1 Parma
Gilardino '3
Villa '14
Reira '20
Villa '80

:D :D :D

23 for Villa :D

Back
Top Bottom