The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I'm into Negotiation week 3 in the middle of my first season with De Graafschap. In week 1 I put three players on the transfer list.

Lecce want to pay me 1059 to loan one of the players for the rest of the season, while Blackburn want to buy the same player permanently for 3770. I accept the latter of course ;)

Sevilla, Udinese and Everton all want to buy one of the other players for around 3500. Udinese's offer is slightly higher than the others, so I'm accepting that one.

Basically it seems that the CPU teams DO bid for your players. The only difference I can think of is that I have less Funds than my Wage budget. Maybe the game helps you if you don't have enough money? Maybe it makes it more likely that CPU teams will bid for your players so that you have an extra chance to avoid bankruptcy?

1860 London said:
What did you lot do with Anelka? I don't know where to put him.
I put him in WE United, if those teams run out of space i put players in teams that will not get used like Sparta Prague etc. as when i play by myself or with friends only National, Serie A, La Liga and Premiership teams get used.

Okay pbchillin, i wanted to know because i was slightly confused if i should put him in the pes/we united squad or just leave him at man city. It's weird because his a good player.

Juve 11 ,, Why would milan sell pozzi after he got a great season in the u-20s and wehn he get to the first team he scored on juve and inter ??????????

They are on Loan Trust me !! Check again .. Btw,, Pozzi still got number 18 in milan squade ;)

Nerf i didn't think of that... you're probably right then, the CPU is more likely to bid for your players if you have less money than your wages.

Looks like thats not gonna happen to me though.. there is 2 more games for me against Nurnberg and Borussia Dortmund before mid-season but i already have 15000 or more in the bank and my wage bill is like 13500 or something like that :(

anyways.. in mid-season i won't be buying anyone but i'll let of a few players i think if cpu bids for them :)

As for 1860 London, what I do with players like Anelka who've moved to a team not in the game is put them on teams i dont SELECT for ML so they'll be like the other national team players who don't have a club but are still in game.

so i'd put him in Cruizero/Boca/River or PES/WE united as those 5 are not European and NEVER get picked in my ML.

Haha.. i'll post a bit about my master league in 5* too i guess.. My new team Florentina just finished 1st in division two and won the d2 cup and moved to divison 1..
I bought Rooney and Claudio Lopez as well as a few other cheap mid fielders..
My first game in d1 and what do you know.. it was against Real Madrid.. I was scared because it the team had better players compared to all the d2 team.. but in the first half, Rooney managed the score twice with a through pass from Kim Do Heon and a one two from C. Lopez.. Then during the 2nd half, Rooney scores again from a PK.. and lastly during a fumble in front of the goal, Menezgue scores another goal.. So I started off D1 beating Real Madrid 4-0.. and when I checked the settings, I found out that I set the match length to 5 min cuz I was playing friendlies during the negotiation period.. XD.. Great start.. haha

PLF said:
Nerf i didn't think of that... you're probably right then, the CPU is more likely to bid for your players if you have less money than your wages.

Looks like thats not gonna happen to me though.. there is 2 more games for me against Nurnberg and Borussia Dortmund before mid-season but i already have 15000 or more in the bank and my wage bill is like 13500 or something like that :(

anyways.. in mid-season i won't be buying anyone but i'll let of a few players i think if cpu bids for them :)

As for 1860 London, what I do with players like Anelka who've moved to a team not in the game is put them on teams i dont SELECT for ML so they'll be like the other national team players who don't have a club but are still in game.

so i'd put him in Cruizero/Boca/River or PES/WE united as those 5 are not European and NEVER get picked in my ML.

hi mate

ive done that too (well certainly filling up we & pes utd with players i don';t want to totally get rid of - e.g. Anelka, Carlos Alberto etc...). I've created loads of players using the method you told me about (creating over players no longer in the game) the only teams i've given up on are Boca & R Plate as there are so many new players - ive done their transfers though.

Rather annoyingly ive realised ive created a new Olivier Fauconnier to go into Ajaccio when he was actually sitting in Nice all along which is a slight pain!

i was wondering actually, could you talk me through (as simply as poss) how to get Jesuli & Amoroso into my game without unlocking all the other classic players ?

cheers

Db

nerf said:
A bit off-topic I know, but that was a great free-kick by Shevchenko tonight ;)

SUREEEEEEEEE :)

and bout the ML :

I sent Baresi and Rivera into free !! so that the com won't get them :D .. Smart ..

playing with Chivu as CB and Kaladze as a Left back :D

I just need Diego or Hleb now !! as Ronaldinho got injured in his first match !! :(

dunno, Fiorentina has many good players ( micolli, bojnov, jorgensen, nakata, maresca, ufalusi, obodo ) .. they have good team !!

Doria ,, Not very good ,, all they want is to be in serie A

Palermo ,, I like the most ,, as they have good team work and nice deffence and not a bad attacking with Toni :) ..

Shevchenko 7 said:
dunno, Fiorentina has many good players ( micolli, bojnov, jorgensen, nakata, maresca, ufalusi, obodo ) .. they have good team !!

Doria ,, Not very good ,, all they want is to be in serie A

Palermo ,, I like the most ,, as they have good team work and nice deffence and not a bad attacking with Toni :) ..

I'd agree, Palermo would be my pick too. Don't forget the kit, a team in pink have to have something going for them ;)

vanemmerik.jpg

In the first of an occasional feature, Maritimo's official website sat down with Raymond Van Emmerik, the club's new Dutch goalkeeper to discuss his move and thoughts on the club's prospects this season.

Q: Do you think you'll be able to break into the first team within your first year?

A:You've got to remember I was sitting on the bench or not even in the squad at NEC. That really hit my confidence hard. This is a new start for me in a new enviornment. Maybe I'll get to play in the Cup but not the League, that wouldn't be ideal but it would be a step forward. I'm under no illusions, both Marcos and Nelson are stand up guys and are in front of me in the pecking order. so I've just got to work hard and try and convince the boss and the supporters I'm ready for my chance.

Q: What are your impressions of the manager so far ?

A: It's hard to say really. It was good of him to stick by me when it looked as if my move was going to fall through .He's appears quite obsessive, in terms of the time he spends watching other teams and looking at systems, but as long as it makes us a better team on the pitch then I hope he keeps at it.

Q: And your teammates ?

A: Obviously Mitchell can speak Dutch so already he's been able to point out the best places to eat and that. I speak English too, so can communicate with a few of the guys in the squad. I've no idea what Abel (Lobaton) is saying, he has quite a high pitched accent which combined with machine gun Spanish makes it practically impossible, he's a real character though for sure.

Q: What are your first impressions of Madeira ?

A: Well my first impression, was bloody hell, this is scary. I haven't tried driving yet, but even the view from the taxi when driving from the airport was quite a hair-raising experience, especially when we started to descend into Funchal, I'm sure i'll get used to it though. I'm not up for a ride on the cable car up to Monte that's for certain.

Q: How do you think the club will fare this season ?

A: It'll be tough. There's no doubts about that. You look at a clubs like Malaga or Mallorca who have big stadiums and a big support. Or a team like Levante who have spent quite a bit. It'll be hard for us to compete with them but all the boys are positive and if we work for each other, who knows.

Q: What will you miss from Holland ?

A: I'm a huge Gouda cheese fan and made sure I brought a few months supply over in my suitcase. Apart from that ? well so far the attention from the fans has been great, perhaps in time I'll want to go back to a more calm lifestyle I had back home, with less intrusions, but for the moment I'm very happy with the attention I'm getting.

and finally do you have a message to the club's supporters ?

A: Yes. It's pretty simple and straight forward but important nevertheless. Don't lose hope, even if we are 2 or 3 down at home, keep singing, keep banging the drums and don't lose heart. If the team is playing badly we'll need all the encourangement we can get.

Antiz said:
yes hes there i know but he isnt playing Gentenaar is first choice ;) and a good choice

hi pal, sorry i didnt see you were Dutch. apologies for telling you stuff you already knew.

Ah, but that's why he decided to come to Maritimo you see, a lack of first team opportunities back home. He wants to be a part of the revolution on Madeira, and take his chances in the Iberian Second Division.

Quite frankly, i'm not sure he's up to it :)

denirobob said:
hi mate

ive done that too (well certainly filling up we & pes utd with players i don';t want to totally get rid of - e.g. Anelka, Carlos Alberto etc...). I've created loads of players using the method you told me about (creating over players no longer in the game) the only teams i've given up on are Boca & R Plate as there are so many new players - ive done their transfers though.

Rather annoyingly ive realised ive created a new Olivier Fauconnier to go into Ajaccio when he was actually sitting in Nice all along which is a slight pain!

i was wondering actually, could you talk me through (as simply as poss) how to get Jesuli & Amoroso into my game without unlocking all the other classic players ?

cheers

Db

Hey man!

Yes I've created lots of players over Cruizero and AEK Athens as well as Partizan and Club Brugge. Also over SOME Boca/River players but not the known ones like Tevez, Gallardo, or their young superstars like Sanbuesa, or Cuevas or anybody good enough for Europe basically.

I also made that mistake about Fauconnier by the way :lol:. I created him and then one time looking at Nice's squad noticed him there and got kinda angry :D but then i put the real one in Ajaccio and created someone else over that made up Fauconnier.

As for Amoruso and Jesuli?? Amoruso is one of those classic players isn't he. So what you do is you go to options and pes shop and buy only ONE classic player and that is the brazillian Amoruso. Then you go to register players to clubs and send him to Malaga. I've unlocked Adu, Amoruso and Robinho and put Amoruso in Malaga but i didn't know Jesuli was a classic player as well?? anyways he's in my game right now in SEville where he should be but i dont remember if he was there from start of if i've created him. :shock:

Anyways if you want to talk more to me about this stuff... you can pm me always or add me on MSN like rest of the boys here.. hahaha but i warn you i'm not on much! :)

@Alex Carreira, nice looking website so far man... looking very good.

@Antiz, depends on level of difficulty you like?? Sampdoria is probably hardest one out of those. and they've got good blue kit.. :) but make sure you put Gasboranni there from Palermo, take out Bazzani (to lazio) and any other major transfers they've had.

take care Dutchie.

PLF said:
Hey man!

Yes I've created lots of players over Cruizero and AEK Athens as well as Partizan and Club Brugge. Also over SOME Boca/River players but not the known ones like Tevez, Gallardo, or their young superstars like Sanbuesa, or Cuevas or anybody good enough for Europe basically.

I also made that mistake about Fauconnier by the way :lol:. I created him and then one time looking at Nice's squad noticed him there and got kinda angry :D but then i put the real one in Ajaccio and created someone else over that made up Fauconnier.

As for Amoruso and Jesuli?? Amoruso is one of those classic players isn't he. So what you do is you go to options and pes shop and buy only ONE classic player and that is the brazillian Amoruso. Then you go to register players to clubs and send him to Malaga. I've unlocked Adu, Amoruso and Robinho and put Amoruso in Malaga but i didn't know Jesuli was a classic player as well?? anyways he's in my game right now in SEville where he should be but i dont remember if he was there from start of if i've created him. :shock:

Anyways if you want to talk more to me about this stuff... you can pm me always or add me on MSN like rest of the boys here.. hahaha but i warn you i'm not on much! :)

@Alex Carreira, nice looking website so far man... looking very good.

@Antiz, depends on level of difficulty you like?? Sampdoria is probably hardest one out of those. and they've got good blue kit.. :) but make sure you put Gasboranni there from Palermo, take out Bazzani (to lazio) and any other major transfers they've had.

take care Dutchie.

hi Plf, cheers.

That damn Faucker! :) i think i might make him into Matusovic this new chap at Sparta Prague.

hmm im going to check again in Sevilla now re: Jesuli. Im certain i saw him out of the game (used the pesfan version 2 op file as my base for editing).

Just read on UEFA.com today that Lok Moscow have released 2 players - one of whom is Nigamatulin, i really thought that guy was gonna be huge but he never made it did he. I sincerely hope that the editing is easier and wont take so long on PES5, its been driving me nuts!

hi alex, sorry i didn't se you jpeg as i've got my screen minimized at work. looking very sweet mate, look forward to seeing it in the flesh (so to speak).

Db

then antiz Start with Fiorentina if you want to be good, they have great squade ..

if you want a real challange .. Smapdoria or Paleromo .. Choose who ever you like !

Well, i've just completed Week 3 in Le Championnat, and i'm in 5th place in the table. Of course, after only 3 games, it's all a bit tight, however Monaco and PSG are setting the pace at the top with 9 points each. Ajaccio are a bit of a surprise package in 4th place, but it's early days yet. Equally surprising is Lyon's predicament in 10th place, after only just registering their first win of the season in a 3-1 home victory over Nantes. That will surely change though.
Next week sees the visit of the league leaders, AS Monaco, to Le Stade Municipal.

For more info, click on the link below. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom