The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

well yeah Collocini has left to Depor but its not like your game is super realistic cause you have Chivu and Emerton there... so why not keep collicini.

anyways there are.. many other good defenders the best young center back is probably Kompany as he turns out amazing and starts with good enough stats anyways.

There's also Monsareau of Sochaux as GFK said ;)

If you can be more specific by saying you want a lets say Italian defender aged 20-25 from an italian club lets say i.. i can help you out even more.

this way there's so many i can suggest i dunno who to say.

oo try Boure fromAnderlecht .. he is sooo goood !!!!!

he got many reds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Defence = 93
Offence 86
body.b = 96
Short passes = 93
Long pass = 90

!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!!
a player maker or a deffender for god >>> :-s

Hes young and probably will become a good player.
I spoke about him a while ago when I was Anderlect,

Yeah his name is Anthony Vanden Borre and seems like a good talent and only 16 years old but i doubt he's as good as Komany in real life... because after all many players when they're 16 or 15 are touted to be the NEXT BIG thing and fail... so you can't judge someone only on potential but also how good they are NOW! and Kompany is ready for a bigger club even right now and will just get better :) While Van den borre is like all the other young promising talents that some flop or some become good.

They're both in. Bojinov can be found in Lecce (default) although you should move him now to Fiorentina. He's also in the Bulgaria squad.
Mascherano is in the River Plate squad. I had him at Cagliari as my anchor man, not bad. He's bound to come to Europe next season. Probably one of the big clubs.

Professor Nutmeg said:
They're both in. Bojinov can be found in Lecce (default) although you should move him now to Fiorentina. He's also in the Bulgaria squad.
Mascherano is in the River Plate squad. I had him at Cagliari as my anchor man, not bad. He's bound to come to Europe next season. Probably one of the big clubs.

Ok cheers

I found Bojinov at Lecce with the fake name of Kambrov
and the other guy I had a look at the River Plate squad and I guessed that Mastanule is the fake Mascherano ?

Thanks

very nice stuff Prof ;) looking forward to reading more... i like the press rumours about players being targeted by Toulouse FC and players rumoured to leave ;)

lol....

@Metallica... i wouldn't know if Karmov and Msghjdsfhj lol are exactly Bojinov and Mascherano because i changed names MANY months ago but they probably are and just to make sure.. you can check their age and position.

Mascherano is a 20year DMF in River and Bojinov is a 18 year old CF in Lecce (now Fiorentina) and Bulgaria.. with buzzcut so you can check but i'm almost 99% sure the ones you found are the correct two.

lol , It's cool to have your team .. me and my friend made our own :) .. it's cool .. we named it : AC Man !!! (( for me : AC MILAN )) (( For Him : MAN UTD )) haha :D

but as for me .. I'm playing with Milan :)
Borre i will get him, he is so good, and i need a kind of a player !!
I' gettin Torres too, as i have only 3 strikers !!

and can some give me oponions on a good OMF ??

Hi Prof,

I see you maybe want too buy Geijo from Malaga but isnt he the player with the abnormal salary of 5000? And I dont think Toulouse FC can handle that :)
Great site btw!

Cheers

Hello GFK, well his salary came up as 185 points or thereabouts. As he came up in the "quick search," i reckon there's a good chance of us landing the 22 year old Swiss striker ;)
If and when negotiations start wih the player, we'll see what his demands will be, but we're certainly keen to open talks.

Oh well, in my ML he is 5000 and more people have that, look at his growth curve too:

http://img41.exs.cx/img41/8273/proevo7fa.jpg
http://img59.exs.cx/img59/7286/dscn01064cj.jpg

As soon as WE8LW is out I will start a new ML too.. Iam not sure if I am gonna do it the same way as now (So default team+3 players) or with real players.. But it will probably be the first option cause I intend to be Genoa 1893 or Torino Calcio. Any opinions about this?

Cheers

Wow, that's weird. I've never bought a player whose salary is over 1000. The highest, i think, was a tad under 700 points. If he suddenly jumps to 5000, we'll have to look elsewhere, but he'e definitely got a really low salary at the moment, hence our interest.

Hi mate, nice to see its all kicked off in Le Championnat. Please find a PM winding its way to you very shortly.

Does anyone know if Vryzas still at Fiorentina and if Leandro Bonfim did join Porto or is he still at PSV ?

Just thought i'd post this to as it made me chuckle....Akinbiyi stages sit-in to budge Rudge.

"I've been into John's office every day for the past few weeks and each time I've been told to come back tomorrow," Akinbiyi said. "I finally decided to make a silent protest and insist on speaking to the chairman myself.

"So I sat myself down in John's office, made myself comfortable and refused to move. After about an hour, just as I was about to doze off to sleep, John finally gave in and agreed to call the chairman."
http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1405677,00.html

CS Maritimo launch their new website........

csmaritimo_splash.jpg

Please click on the link below (will require Flash 6 or higher)

Superb mate, top class! :D
I considered doing my site mostly in French, but thought most might not understand.
Great lay out and subtle use of flash (I like the menu translations). You've surpassed your Stuttgart site.

"There were rumors, he was in fact the Director of Football at Stuttgart overseeing the rookey Italian Salvatore Cellini. although these have always been strenuously denied." Lol :applause:

i look forward to the trials and tribulations.

Prof.

Nice thread :)

Interesting to read about how people put restrictions on their ML to make it more difficult or realistic. A friend and I made some 'Iron Man' rules in PES3 in an attempt to do the same.

- Trades and Loans are banned.
- You are limited to three transfers (IN) per season maximum, only ONE (max) of which is allowed to be a free (out of contract) signing.
- The maximum wage you can offer a free out-of-contract player is 500. If they won't sign for 500 or less, you cannot bid higher. This is to stop you signing the top players for free, you can only get lesser players.
- When you are in Division 2, if a 1st Division CPU team bids for one of your players you MUST accept it (player wants to move to a bigger club ;)).
- Selling the Default players is banned (too unrealistic).
- When renewing contracts you must offer the player equal or more wages than his previous deal (never less).

I think that's the full list. We did this to try and create more of a challenge and eliminate the exploits, and I think it works. It might seem like a lot to remember but it's not that difficult once you are used to it. We're considering banning the Regulate Condition feature as well.

Does anyone else have any ideas to make the ML more challenging?

nerf I pretty much do what you do as you probably know by now however I ALLOW trades and loans because first of all trading is pretty much the only way you can get RID of some of the players you dont want since CPU almost never bids for your players even if they're on transfer list (There is an exception to this rule, when you start with default players, CPU bids for those losers a lot but not real players, i think it was programmed that way so you can get rid of those players quicker since Konami thinks that what everyone wants to do.)

So i find i HAVE TO allow trades because that way my squad doesn't get huge cuz i've played over 10 seasons of ML and only once or twice i remember CPU making an offer for my players :(

Also loans i dont use them MUCH... but i do sometimes and as long as you count them as one of the MAX 3 INS ;) i dont find anything wrong with it. It allows you to have a player that you're not sure is a good long-term investment play with you and either prove himself or make his way back to his club or allows you sign a old replacement like Candela for a season before having acquired more money to sign a long-term replacement. Plus it happens in real life so i dont think banning Trades and loans are a good thing but i agree with everything else.

and of course as Juventus11 said NO CLASSIC players.. but i'm sure you dont do that already and just forgot to mention it since its so obviosly WRONG !! ;) lol

and yah... dont regulate condition.. makes game MUCH much better.. as sometimes you have to play with players with BLue and Grey arrows now.. its up to you to use them or a RED sub.. but with regulating... everyone at least has green and is never in bad form which i find unrealistic and makes games easier so i never regulate anymore.

@DeniroBob, what can I say man?? lol... your website is just simply AMAZINGGG!!! You're the reason people like me won't bother with a website because we don't want to embarass ourselves ;) ahahaa.... its just awesome... the squad section with player pics and a little description.. the two languagenes... the flash... keep up the good work bro.

p.s. regarding your question, Vryzas went to Celta Vigo in 2nd division from Fiorentina... not sure if on loan or permanently and Porto i dont believe bought Leonardo from PSV but i don't know if he's still there.

Take care y'all and looking forward to reading more ;)

Fair points about the loans/trades, I agree with what you're saying. As long as the loan is one of your 3! :). And as long as the trade doesn't include a Default player, but I think that goes without saying.

PLF & Juventus11, yep, no classic players either! I don't have them unlocked in my Option File for that reason. I forgot that one :)

Exactly Nerf ;) as long as he's one of your 3 !! Of course i dont play with dEFAULY players so i dont know about the other rule... but yeah if you want its up to you ;). I find default players unrealistic and its same players whatever team you start with so i always like picking a weaker team instead of the same guys : Cellini, Burchet... Njord.. Castelo and co.

yeah i never unlocked them either except Robinho, Adu and Amoroso and i put Amoroso in Malaga of course ;)

I'm thinking about starting a new ML this weekend, so I might pick a weak team and keep their players. In the past I have always started with the Default players.

Are there any teams that actually have stats as bad as the Default players? (or worse! ;)). Hmm, maybe I should overwrite a team with a new team and enter their stats in myself, but make them very low ;)...

Going back a few posts, I completely agree with what you were saying about injuries. There are way too few! In PES3 I edited my option file so that every player in the game had either a C or B for injury (mostly C) and no A's. It's a pain to edit them all though :(. But the frequency of injuries did increase a bit.

Back
Top Bottom