The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Fiorentina is a team which is strong and weak but this question is for PLF so leave it him if u want.
The team is kinda easy to play with but has a challenge.
how many stars do you play metallica?

Ummm... Fiorentina has a descent squad.. so it won't be AS MUCH challenge as EYE would like ;) lol... but i dunno maybe you like a team with some good players... I dont ;) for example for my next French league ML.. i'm picking AJACCIO :) crappiest team probably beside IStres.

anyways though I consider Fiorentina's squad... pretty descent... you can compare it to Palermo and Lazio and Udinese.. pretty much so its not weak enough for me... but if you want to play with them and bring Florence side back to glory that they had with Batigol and Rui Costa and Fatih Terim ;) then do so!! :D

alright good luck man!! ;)

Fiorentina's squad is kinda like Tottenham to me... they're not hard enough... cuz they have many good players but its up to you.. maybe you can pick them and pick a shitty club for your NEXT ML.

and 5* isn't HARDER per se... but its harder in theory because we score LESS on CPU and concede MORE... but in fact your players speed relative to CPUs are more than they are on 6* if you know what i mean...

1860 London Squad 2007/2008

-----------------------------Macco(RWF)

----------Zigic(CF)

M. Gonlazez(LMF)-----Minanda(OMF)------Alexis(DMF)------L. Dyer(RMF)

Foglio(SB)-------Terzi(CBT)-------I. Toraman(CBT)---------Valeny(SB)

---------------------------Ivanov

Subs

Jorquera (GK)

Stromer (CBT)
Cecil (CBT)
Edington (SB)
Nachtegal (SB)

Lewandowski (DMF)
Iorga (DMF)
Ximenez (LMF)
Ostwald (OMF)

Burchet (WF)
Castello (CF/SMF)
Huygens (CF)
Baroja (CF)

========================================================================

There is a player called Jesus Nevas who plays for Sevila does anybody know if he is a DMF or a SMF/WF, because on the new world soccer magazine it has a review on him and talks about him being a fast WF. So for people who watch spanish football regulaly is he a DMF or SMF/WF (on pes4 he is a DMF).

he is a SMF with a brilliant future but in the game he's under-rated and is DMF. :(
Think of New Reyes but on the right-side instead of left... although i dont think he's nowhere near as good and much hyped but still very descent and Barca and other spanish giants are after him.

Thanks PLF i will chage him into a SMF/WF he is a player i might be buying don't really know when i got Ximenez, M. Gonlazez and I. Toraman who can all play on the left. Also Gonlazez of Pana looks like a good player his 27 now i might buy him because Minanda can't even play a whole 90 min without being knackered and his too inconsistent, so Gonlazez is gonna be 28 by the time his in my squad hope he doesn't start declinig.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome.

Yeah he should be a SMF as far as i know on right-hand side but his stats are very badly researched in this game.. off top of my head.. i think he's also one of those that has more like DMF stats instead of SMF.. he has like 65 attack and 55 defence or something close to that which isn't the best but could be dealt with if at least his other stats were good but they're not..

As for Gonzalez of Panathinaikos... I don't know him well.. he looks like a descent player though.

While we're on note of Panathinaikos... i should tell you that Pana legend, Kristof Warzycha of Poland who has highest record of goal-scoring in a top european league is 27 years old in the game!!!!!!!!!!! WHen he's 38 right now... so they've got his age wrong by 10 years... amazing from Konami really.. nonetheless, he was scoring over 16 goals i think even 2 seasons ago.. :)

Anywyas i think he's retired now and i'll soon be creating a CF that needs to be created and is 27 years old over him.... but farewell Warzycha... he's a legend.

And finally Mark Gonzalez is VERY under-rated in this game 1860. He's currently one of the hottest prospects in La Liga but not only prospect.. already one of the best players... his stats are good in the game but they should be even better... in particular his speed which is around 80 mark while he was said to be the FASTEST player in La Liga right now.. he's like a bullet.. mainly probably due to his half south African ethnicity lol ;) but he's Chilean.

anyways i have no problem with his as long as Konami have at least got his potential VERY HIGH.. so he BECOMES top player... cuz they haven't done good job of researching his current ability :(

take care y'all.

Well right now I havent really played my Ml but today ill hit back right at it cause I WILL MURDER PLF just joking dude.
Me and PLF had a good talk yesterday on msn.

And if you play in the seria A you would have to take away Abate and Pozzi, I think Pozzi left to Napoli and Abate went to some shit team.

Cheers.

lol.. what?? nobody here could touch me ;) i'm way too six packy and masculine for you guys especially you Juventus11 ;) you're 12 are'nt you :D

kidding man... i'm not that old myself.. jus 18.

anyways do you mind listing all the LAST day italian league transfers...

so far i've got Zenoni ---> Udinese
Bojinov ---> Fiorentina
and Jamie Valdes going opposite direction

Pazzini also to Fiorentina.

Atalanta sign Makinwa.. (Create 21 year Nigerian CF 186cm 78kg)

Also Gasboranni of Palermo went to Atalanta i thin but not sure.. can you get a complete list dude??

oh yea and Brescia have signed Vonlathen on loan till end of season from PSV :)

Don't forget:

De Martino --> Bellinzona (until 2010, somehow i don't reckon he'll stay that long)
Stoica (Club Brugges) --> Siena
Alberto (Udinese) --> Siena
Jadid (Brescia) --> Pisa
Budel (Parma) --> Cagliari
Grieco (Parma) --> Foggia (Serie C)
Rosina (Parma) --> Verona
Beati (Inter) --> Piacenza
Zicu (Parma) --> FC Dinamo Bucuresti
Abel Xavier (free) --> Roma

Man, i did so many transfers last night in PES4....

Hehe with all this transfers you have a lot to do PLF :)
You know what I am talking about ;)

Cheers

PS About Monsoreau, I agree he is an attacking minded player but in my ML i have shit defenders (Valeny and Stromer etc.) so he may only do defending in my team. And he is doing that great like a real Jaap Stam. And btw he has for balance 91 and for defending 84.. So he is pretty much a real defender but, indeed, he should play more offensive.

yes GFK you're right.... in a team like default he certainly stands out :)

Professor thanks for that list... although i've gotten most of them done... although Xavier isn't in the game right?? he has to be created i believe.

anywyas Walter "El rifle" Pandiani has signed for Birmingham on a 6-month loan... DAMN!!! :cyclops: :spid:
I HATE Birmingham... City and they fact that they can sign BIG-profile players like that just PIsses me off..... while fuckin Villa needed a striker all SEASON long.. Carlton cole is a lazy f u ck and even when extraordinary players like Pandiani become available on LOAN or for cheap (Depor said he could leave for $4M after his nasty comments about Irureta while his real market value is somewhere like $12M) but Nooooo.... Villa dont move for him.... instead they get the twins Djemba-Djemba from Man Utd :( its just sad... i'm not even a REAL Villa fan and i'm getting frustrated.. can't believe how they support this team.

i'm out..

p.s. more transfers would be good i'm sure there's few more but i've done them all already ;) pretty much

lol.. i dunno how to.. plus i dont really care.. dont want to become some authority on a message board.. just brings responsibilities i guess. :)

I posted it a lot.. :roll:

dude... you've been here HALF as much time as ME.. and you have HALF as many posts almost.. so you continue like this and you'll have 1000 posts in 6 months as well.

plus most of my posts have been LONG... and informational ;) i dont care about post numbers... so i never tried to boost it.. i guess it's jus how active i've been.

yeah of course but if you dont talk about inappropriate things and stick to PES4 MASTER LEAGUE thread ;) that won't happen.
anyways man... lets not talk about this anymore.. we're going too off-topic lately.

lets get back to discussing ML.

with transfer window and my accounting test done.. i will be starting a ML very soon!! As early as Tonight maybe... still thinkin about what crap team to use. I want to start one with Ajaccio because their kits are amazing.. its like ajax kinda but i wont do another French league ML until i do La Liga and Bundesliga.

so i'm still open to suggestions.... but will start one soon probably ;)

I"m playing Milan already .. As Coloccini left Milan ,, I want a young deffender if you know i have :

Nesta - Stam - Kaladze - Emerton - Cafu - Chivu - Simic and Coloccini

I'm getting rid of Coloccini cause milan let him off .. so i want a good young one, any helps ?

Back
Top Bottom