The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I dont think Fiorentina have a real DERBY game in Serie A right now because even Siena is from city Siena and Fiorentina is only one from Florence.

anyways... Gerd in the Basque derby, did the flags show up before game on the pitch or have Konami forgot to program it...?

p.s. No Bilbao is best Basque team :D

Anyways... Juventus11, I wish i got more injuries.. i mean it'd just make the game challenging... i'd love it especially if it happened to a KEY player of mine like Aghahowa.... it'd give backup strikers a chance to come and showcase their talent and if not good enough... force you to invest in Mid-season transfer window it'd be very REAL life like... but NOooooo fuckin injuries BARELY ever happen.. it sucks... in real life its Way more common... i mean most teams in real life have at least 1 or 2 player injured per week and at times 8 or 9 but in this game... i've played 3 MLs each for like 3-4 seasons thats like 12 seasons and i've seen 7 injuries or so with 6 of them being 1-2 week ones.. so no i wont make a thread ;) but i will suggest they increase the amount of injuries even for those with injury type set to A.

More injuries would make game more fun for me especially LONG time injuries but never happens... or once a season and i've never had MORe than ONE player injured at a time which sucks.

imaging picking a crap club where you're fighting against relegation with only 3 strikers and 2 of them get injured... and other one is lets say on international duty with Hungary so you have to play with a LONE striker and decide to play your 19 year old OMF there.. oh man that'd be nice... :)

yeah but if we did... we'd like it.. why do you not want him injured anywyas??? so you can win more games?.. we all here are trying to LOSE more if possible without purposefully playing BADLY lol.. :) so anything that makes game more challenging and is realistic is a YAY with me.. tahts why i wont be REGULATNG conditions anymore... look forward to injuries and my players being away for international games... and probably won't do as much PRE-season training anymore either.. unless its a really high potential youngster who's NOT ready for my team because his stats are 60s.. and only way to get him ready for first team action is by extensive Pre-season training for HIM..

I didnt say i dont want it but like he was out for like 36 weeeks lol realistic but annoying.

Cagliari See Double

Coppa Italia Final Result: Cagliari 2 - 0 Parma

Cagliari were tonight crowned Cup champions of Italy, for the second time in three seasons.

CoppaItaliachampions.jpg

WEFA Champions League Result: Cagliari 3 - 0 Real Madrid

Against all odds, the Sardinian outfit made it all the way to the WEFA CL Final. Many critics had written off the minnows, but they didn't count on this fighting display.
De Kuip hosted the final before a sell out crowd. Uruguyian midfielder Liguera was awarded man of the match with 2 goals either side of Bianchi's 2nd half strike. Madrid showed little sign of getting into gear. Indeed, Ronaldo was denied a penalty call when he went down under a challenge in the box, but the german referee signalled "play-on." Casillas was furious with his defence as Cagliari's only attempts on goal, materialized into goals. Defender Cesare Natali added: We're over the moon. Never did we think we would take it this far, and against the mighty Real Madrid...We all know that the Professor is leaving Cagliari at the end of this season, and he can do that, knowing he is a European Champion."

wefachampions.jpg

wefachampions2.jpg

Cagliari, 2006/2007 WEFA Champios League Winners

Juve11 , you're right.. realistic but annoying is the best way to put it ;)

Prof, great ENDING to the Cagliari story.. lol it was YOUR ML.. but to all readers here... we felt part of it too.. every week i'd read about what Cagliari did this week.. and how far you are... and it was just nice... now its over and Prof will be managing a new team in a few days.. i'm guessing and so will I ;D

Who are you thinkin about?

I'm thinkin i'll do a Parma/Bilbao game EVENTUALLY.. but for right now.. my next ML i want to FINALLY pick a relegation battler in either Spain, ITaly or Germany.

take care

PLF said:
I dont think Fiorentina have a real DERBY game in Serie A right now because even Siena is from city Siena and Fiorentina is only one from Florence.

Nonetheless, they are rivals, and it is considered un derby di Toscana. Regional derbys are just as big these days, particularly if there is only one team per town. Look at Southampton and Portsmouth, two different towns, yet always a huge regional south coast derby. It's more of a derby than Palace - Tottenham, imo

So i finished my final season with Cagliari.

Amazingly i finshed 5th, for the 3rd season in a row :shock: . However, if on the last day both AC Milan and Roma lost, i could have finished 3rd, had i won. As it happened, Roma won and Milan lost, so i could have finished 4th. Unfortunately i drew 1-1 with Chievo (having come from behind). Fate saw fit to see Yapi-Yapo's last minute shot head wide only by a lick of paint. Had it gone in, i would have finished 4th. :(
I got best player and top scorer in the cup though, and my closing balance was 101, 686 points. My wage bill was about 11,000 points.
my 4-5-1 which i switched to towards the end of the season, saw me only conceed one goal (on the last day) in about 7 or 8 games. I'll certainly use that in the future when neccessary.

The highlight of my 3 seasons was winning the WEFA CL. Even though it's just a game, it felt good. All those times i was knocked out early, this made up for it. I can't remember the last time i did it, if i did.

Grazie Cagliari e arrivederci. :applause:

Il Professore. :)

Last edited:
Well done Prof :applause:

Im almost at the end of my first season with Fiorentina and probably will finish 5th

I'am already thinking of who to buy, I have heard some names on here such as Vonlanthen, Kranjcar so they could be possibilties

I have also thought about getting Miguel (Portuguese RB) and Beasley, what you people think about these players ?

cheers

I just got a strange offer, i finished my second season with Porto Santa FC so I was in negotation period and I got an offer from AC Milan. They bought last season the mysterious spanish player ''Soler'' and now they offered my Soler + 3000 for my only star player Baptista!! Sorry although Soler is maybe not even an exstant player but I just couldnt refuse it! Because i had salary of 10400 and my funds were 10500, so i couldnt buy any new players.. But now I got Soler and i could buy former (in my game) Real Madrid PLayer Juanfran who didnt had any club so i just needed to pay 386 for wage.. So a new LB and a new OMF!
Did any of you guys had such an offer?
Oh by the way, I also bought Yakubu from Portsmouth in trade with, dont scare, Barota!! Idiots, at portsmouth!
So with minimum funds I got a new LB, OMF and CF!!
Let the 3th season begin!

Cheers!

yeah when you start with DEFAULT players... cpu makes offers for your crap players... and if you put them on transferlist.. they CERTAINLY make offers then.. but when with real players... they barely ever make offers AT ALL? :(

Really good website proffesor nutmeg and the post with the pictures of the cups you won a heavy.

There have been strange things in my ML like unknown players with my clubs flag in there nation and also all the players has japenense faces, like wilding and some others can't remember.

I have nearly completed my first season in ML i will be bringing you lot my usally layed out season result.

Also on PLF tatics thread on pesfan.com i have found a really good formation that suits my team well by OJ Simpson which i am defintly going to use next season ;) >>Click<<

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks to be an effective formation, Im thinking of using it

Is it right that you have your Right back at Left back and Left back at Right backs positions ?

One more thing

I finished 5th in the league and know in the next season I'm in the WEFA Championships, I always thought it was just the top 4 that entered that competition. Also I'm not there because a team from my league won that competition last season.

Thanks

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Nonetheless, they are rivals, and it is considered un derby di Toscana. Regional derbys are just as big these days, particularly if there is only one team per town. Look at Southampton and Portsmouth, two different towns, yet always a huge regional south coast derby. It's more of a derby than Palace - Tottenham, imo

Some even say Pisa-Fiorentina.

Beasley is a winger..

and yes that tactical thread is amazing huh ;) lots of great stufff but lets keep this master league related..

Metallica... i dont know about the Wilding or your other problems sorry lol.. seems weird as hell though.

anyways only a few days till end of January Transfer window and start of new ML for some of us ;)

IVE MADE IT TO THE CUP FINALS I BEAT THE DAMN TEAM OF CELTIC HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........
I WILL FACE PARMA FOR THE CUP FINALS FULL TEAM READY CYA GUYS GONNA PLAY IT CHEERS

1860 London

League

Liverpool 4 – 1 1860 London
Birmingham City 1 – 2 1860 London
1860 London 1 – 5 Newcastle United
Blackburn Rovers 3 – 0 1860 London
Arsenal 1 – 0 1860 London
1860 London 3 – 2 Aston Villa
1860 London 1 – 1 Manchester City
Charlton 0 – 0 1860 London
Bolton Wanderers 1 – 0 1860 London
1860 London 1 – 0 Tottenham Hotspurs
1860 London 1 – 1 Manchester United
Everton 1 – 1 1860 London
Fulham 2 – 2 1860 London
1860 London 2 – 1 West Bromwich Albion
1860 London 2 – 1 Chelsea

Div 1 Cup - Round 1

1st Leg: 1860 London 1 – 0 Aston Villa
2nd Leg: Aston Villa 0 – 2 1860 London

Div 1 Cup Quarter-Final

1860 London 0 – 2 Chelsea

Negotiation Period

In

Name: Jorquera
Position: GK
Cost: 4962
Salary: 397
Former Club: Bacerlona

Name: Alexis
Position: DMF
Cost: 4477
Salary: 355
Former Club: Malaga

Out

None

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League

1860 London 2 – 1 Liverpool
1860 London 2 – 2 Birmingham City
Newcastle United 3 – 1 1860 London
1860 London 0 – 1 Blackburn Rovers
1860 London 1 – 4 Arsenal
Aston Villa 2 – 1 1860 London
Manchester City 1 – 2 1860 London
1860 London 1 – 3 Charlton Athletic
1860 London 2 – 1 Bolton Wanderers
Tottenham Hotspurs 2 – 3 1860 London
Manchester United 0 – 1 1860 London
West Bromwich Albion 4 – 0 1860 London
1860 London 1 – 2 Chelsea

Div 1 Cup Quarter-Final

2nd Leg: Chelsea 2 – 3 1860 London
Knocked Out!

Negotiation Period

In

Name: Ibrahim Toraman
Position: CBT CBW SB SMF OMF
Cost: 4000
Salary: 500
Former Club: Besiktas

Out

Name: Cellini
Postion: DMF
- Retired

Name
Postion: GK
- Retired

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

League Postion
---------------------Pt W D L GF GA F/A
8th 1860 London 38 10 8 12 37 53 -16

1860 London Top Scorer
----------------League Div 1 Cup
Zigic 21 5

WEFA Team Ranking
52 - 1860 London

=========================================================

During my season in div 1 when i faced tottenham i noticed the match was set as a derby match, like with both spurs and my flag on the floor and everything. Bu i was wondering how can they know could it be because i typed my teams name as london but that couldn't be because when i faced fulham, chelsea and arsenal there was no derby match set up. Has this ever happened to ayone who created a team, like if i make a team called fc madrid will the computer pick it up as madrid and when i face madrid will it be a derby match, very weird :(

Also i like to reccomend you lot a player called Ibrahim Toraman he is a vry good player who can play in 5 different postions, i won't tell you about his condition or how much he im proves because of PLF copyright :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hehehehe.... nice to hear from you again 1860 London ;). I replied to your pm by the way at pesinsight... did you get it?

anyways... that derby thing is very weird lol... unless you're lying ;) i can't figure out WHY tottenham would be a derby for you?? but its certainly a nice touch to the game anyways.. i would have thought... if you make your own team... there probably wouldn't be ANY derby matches. Maybe it just picks a RANDOM team in your league though... and in your choice.. its just a coincidence that the team it picked is also from London and so it'd be a derby ;)

Does your team have a callname?? i haven't created a team.. so i dunno but is there a callname option which you perhaps set to London or something??

anyways... good to hear from you and thanks for not ruining the player lol ;) hahaa because of PLF copyright.. although by you mentioning him... we'll know he turns out great otherwise he wouldn't have been mentioned... but anyways i can't stop everyone and if we were to limit player potential discussion THAT MUCH... then this thread wouldn't move FORWARD as much because people couldn't really say what they wanted to say... so anyways i hope you guys feel free to say what you want... i just dont like to know which players are good or which dont turn out great.. cuz when you see their names in ML.. they standout.. you remember and there won't be that RISK factor anymore that they'll turn out shit.. cuz you already heard about them and they turn out great...

either way best of luck 1860 London and everyone else... :D

Last edited:
My derby is Fenerbace lol since im Shahktar, So yup I like creating derbys.

I haven't named them any call name but i have i think it is because the stadums we are playing in, i wasn't getting a derby match with arsenal or fulham because we were sharing stadiums and chelsea were using the man utd stadium (pesfan OF :mrgreen: ) and tottenham was playing in the chelsea stadium so that might of triggered the derby match. But i will move chelsea back to there stadium and see if the causes a derby match between me and them. By the way i am playing in highbury.

Also i like to say Ibrahim Toraman has been playing well for me in the pre-season matches scored a nice free kick against anderlecth. His quite a good free kicker reminds me of van buyten. All i have to say to you guys is by this player he is good, not good in he improves fast or anything but i let you lot see to that. And did i say he can play in 5 different postions :mrgreen:

LOL
I WON THE CUP I WONT THE CUP THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF ALL TIME THANK YOU ALL HERE.

CHEERS

What team are you planning to be when the january transfer window opens PLF. Also do you lot know bellamy has moved to Birmingham City for all you people who wants to update their OF for ML.

I am still just trainning up my players up for next season i have just finished one preseason match where i beat anderlecth 2-0. Zigic scoring in the 16th minute and Toraman with a good free kick to make it 2-0. Toraman is my last signing because i am just buying 3 players a season and plus i haven't go enough money.

Back
Top Bottom