The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Agreed GFK,PLF.

My Ml is on its 2 season with Agahowa top scorer.
Im 2nd place with Celtic in first by 4 points.

For Gk you could get Pellizolli (SP) who playes for Roma, and a striker ummmm Vassel. They are all good cheap young stars.

cheers Pbchillin

no not really ;) I never intend to make patches .. its hard work and why?? hahaha... i like to help people though... maybe share my database with a patch maker... :D

But the thing is like GFK said... i can extract database from my ISO that i burnt... which has stats of MANY players fixed but that was 3 months ago... and now its my OPtion file which is VERY valuable ;) !!! During past 3 months.. its my option file that has created over 60 players by editing over useless/retired players or those moved to clubs not in the game... and its my option file that has fixed height/data/footedness of many players... they're not on my ISO.. or CD.

so only way to get my valuable option file ;) from my memory card to PC would be to get Xport so then i can perhaps insert changes of that into my Database... which has edited stats for ML ;) and make ULTIMATE databse... but i dont have Xport :(

Anyways Antiz I'll help you out anyway i can though same with all my other friends in this thread... i like them all hahaha... this thread is like family .. every poster we like.. but other threads... they're like strangers.. or we're not as close ;) ahahaha

by the way guys... i forgot to post about this but GFK's idea is SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Howcome i never thought about it i dunno.... i always complain about how game's easy and how i dont fully enjoy playin with good teams anymore and always have to pick CRAP ones for a challenge but then i did REGULATE condition before EVERY Match which gets rid of ANY blue/Grey arrows on your players... and gives them AT LEAST a GREEN one and many times.. REd or Yellow.

This makes game lot easier and to be honest in my opinion a little unrealistic... there should be times in the season where your star striker is INJURED lets say and your backup CF only has a GREY or BLUE arrow.... so not in great condition but you have to play with him like in PES3 ;) but in PES4.. you'll go to regulate condition and he gets at least a GREEN.

so it was nice to see sometimes... some players are blue.. and it was up to you to decide whether you want to play your backup who has RED arrow... or your 1st team player who has a blue or grey... but i miss that since regulating condition and now i will do what GFK suggested. I will NEVER again regulate condition... making sure every match at least there is one/two people with LESS than GREEN conditions like blue or Grey ;) makes for realisticness in my opinion as players sometimes just aren't as fit for some parts of the season or are tired.

lol what?

i suggest you all do that do... NO MORE regulating conditions.. makes game much more realistic and better.

No No but what do you mean like we all should do Regulating Condition?

Im confused PLF could ya help me mate.

oh dont worry man I'll explain. IT's simple... i'm just saying what GFK suggested which is to NOT regulate condition in ML. thats it.

This way... game is harder since sometimes your players will have blue/grey arrows... if you choose to use them instead of always being red/yellow or green.

and more realistic since some matches good players are below their par... like when Del Piero has a bad match... we know he's capable of better.. but he's not maybe fully fit so a BLUE arrow ;)

It's just for those of us who find the game too easy... i dont know if thats your case too.

take care

I like the game to be realistic so thats probably not regulating but when you regulate its like Training.

its your case to PLF cheers to ya.

yeah it is like training... but players in real life train as well and sometimes have off-days or are below average... so anyways i'll do what GFK suggested cuz it'll make game less easy and it will make me have to decide between a Fix Blue arrowed player or a 18 year old reserve striker who's RED!!! kidna like in PES3 ;) but i haven't had a dillema like that in PES4 because everyone had at least green arrows... cuz i regulated condition all the time ;)

Rotterdam

Gullit Sacked, Antiz Hired

Chairman van den Herik has sacked Ruud Gullit after bad results.
Antiz decided to accept the offer that van den Herik did.
Antiz "I couldnt refuse this offer from my team who im supporting since i was born"

Its a Strange decission from van den Herik because Gullit just got 6 players to de Kuip in winterbreak.
Although van den Herik said to Antiz that he isnt allowed to get new players till other players are sold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the first 2 matches under his charge Antiz has got a 2-2 draw against Vitesse in the Gelredome.
With Zuiverloon for saidi Feyenoord got a 3-2 victory against ADO den Haag.
from this results we notice that the new defence with : Ostlund - Saidi - Gibbs - Bosschaart isnt much better then before the winterbreak.

First Eleven :

Babos
Ostlund ------Saidi---------Gibbs------Bosschaart

------Ghaly--------

de Graaf ------- -------- Goor

Hofs

Kuyt----------- Kalou

(fuck that layout ;) )

more news to come :D

Last edited:
I managed to get to the Coppa Italia final again (2nd time in 3 seasons). I last won it in my first season, and as this is my last one with Cagliari, it seems fitting to be there once again. My opponents this time are AC Parma. It makes a nice change not to have to face the likes of Juventus, AC Milan or Internazionale in the final, as they always seem to be there.
Parma are currently 3 places below me in 8th position.

I'm also in the WEFA CL semi-final against AC Milan :roll: (we're just happy to be there, plus the club has made an absolute packet out of the TV coverage and games)

With 6 games left, the Serie A title is all but out of my reach, so we want to add at least one other piece of cup silverware to the cabinet (& my signature below) before my departure from the Sant'Elia.

Prof, your website about Toulouse is awesome...i wish i could things like that...i would like to make a lame joke with the words "age", "my" and "old" in it, but there are some mods who don't like that...

Some news about my "other" ML with Real Sociedad.
I'm currently second in La Liga...13 points after Real Madrid who are unbeatable.
I'm in the second group phase in the "CL". Currently third in a group with Real Madrid (1st), Arsenal (2d) and Deportivo La Coruna. Sociedad have the same amount of pointsas Arsenal bet Arsenal have a better goal average. In my last match i have to play at home against Deportiva La Coruna while Arsenal play Real Madrid. Let's hope Madrid win that match (Sociedad where the only team who managed to take a point against Real Madrid uptil now) and that Sociedad can beat Deportivo...
Otherwise the season is over for the Bask team: they are no longer in the Spanish Cup competition and with a deficit of 13 points they will not win La Liga either...

Meireles and Peixoto to stay at Porto

raul.jpg

cesar10.jpg

In what has been seen by many as a climb down by President Pereira , the two players he had attempted to bring into the club on loan, are now no longer on the way to the Estádio dos Barreiros.

Peixoto who had always been opposed to the move is now seeking a club in England in which to parade his talents, whilst Meireles, has now been welcomed back in the fold at the Douro based outfit.

With Simao clearly venting his frustration publicly about Pereira’s interference in transfer negotiations, it had threatened to sour the relationship between the pair before the season had officially begun.

Whilst neither the President or Manager was available for comment, A club spokesman said that this once again opened the way for Serbian full back Ogjanovic and the Dutch goalkeeper Van Emmerik to join the team as originally planned.

no i haven't had one of those yet but looking very much forward to it ;)

P.s. Nice to see Zambrotta in your avatar ;) He's Juve's most valued possession in my opinion.

created him quite a while ago and today i see he's turned down a move to Man Utd apparently and NOW only NOW will a lot of people have heard his name for the first time ;) and want to get to know him more :D

He's quite good although i haven't watched him more than a few times myself.

I thought you'd answer something like that.

Had a great few games last night. A Serie A match saw me play Udinese, a place below me in the table. It was a 0-0 affair until injury time in the second half. I got awarded a FK 23 yards out to the right of centre. The African Lion, Yapi-Yapo insisted on taking the kick ahead of Donnet. They therefore opted for a 2 man FK and YY went for power. Donnet tapped it and Yapi Yapo launched an awesome bullet (4.5Mb) past keeper De Sanctis. The keeper had no chance, he saw it late and it curled up and away from him into the top left (keeper's right) corner. I love scoring a decisive FK in the closing minutes :D

On to the WEFA CL Semi final. The 1st leg against AC Milan ended 0-0 at the San Siro. The 2nd leg at the Sant'Elia, well, i beat them 4-0!! and surprised myself. In the 1st half Donnet crossed into the box from the left, as the diminutive midfielder Liguera ran diagonally across the face of goal and headed it back across Dida into the net. The second goal was a sweet chip by Vaz Té as he not only fought off the Milan defence, but faced an oncoming Dida. The 3rd was a penalty. The 4th, a header by Esposito from a corner. Job done. :D
Now i face Real Madrid in the CL final. First up, the Coppa Italia final against Parma. Man i hope i can do a double.

Actually, ever since i changed to a 4-5-1 (a variation of my 4-3-3, whereby the 2 wingers fall back to SMFs, forming a large "V" shape in midfield with a lone striker out front) i haven't conceeded a single goal in about 4 or 5 games. I'm definitely going to use it against Madrid.

Last edited:
Success in the final Prof...
Well Real Sociedad made it through the second group phase in the WEFA Cup. Arsenal lost their last match against Real Madrid (3-0). So a poor 0-0 draw against Deportivo La Coruna was enough...Progressing with only one win isn't really terrific...In that one win Sociedad were awarded no less than 4 penalties and Arsenal suffered two red cards (very realistic this...). I'm rather ashamed to admit that Sociedad won by 2-1...And the last 30 minutes (with 9 players) they should have equalised...for once Arsenal are right when they say injustice happened... but fortunately we had taken the right precautions: no soup or pizza's.Well anyway Sociedad face Juventus. No need to say that things will have to change if they don't want to suffer humiliation.

After the 0-0 our fans got some consolidation in the Bask derby against Athletic de Bilbao. They scored the first goal (beautifull goal from Geurrero, i love this player) but Sociedad equalised with new signing Dufer as the star of the evening with on goal and two assists: 1-3. Sociedad are still the best Bask team...

Last edited:
Prof when I click the link you posted it a message popped up saying file cannot be found ?

Sounds like a good goal though

Also as Iam Fiorentina in ML, Ive wondered who my local derby is ?
I really should know :shock:

Is it Siena ?

Last edited:
I never thought it would be Siena, I thought it was a team in seria B,C1,C2 well thanks Proff.
Damn Ml The bloody opponent always does these terrible fouls and injures my players Agahowa is out for about 36 Weeks and im not kidding that is just the whole bloody season. And Vorobei is also fouled alot this is getting to annoying who here wants to make a thread Complaining about Injuries that are just not acceptable Just PM me or just tell me here. The title will Be Juventus11 and Somones Injury thread the somone could be you or PLF, GFK , Proff WANT to do one thanks.
And also Metallica if you want!
Shahktar Donetsk Ukrain champions most definetly correct im on a winning streak after that frightening defeat against Malaga 5-2, My top scorer right now in Division 2 is Agahowa with 7 goals this season well im off so please inform me about this new thread im might make.

Cheers all

I must say, i rarely get injuries. At the most (so far in PES4) a couple of 2 weekers in a season. Supposedly players are more susceptible to injury when their fatigue increases. As i don't normally play fatigued players, it may be a factor.

Back
Top Bottom