The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I do know Vassel hes a 24 year old English guy that plays for Aston villa, and the formation thing sounds good.~~~

PLF said:
yeah I like Antiz' idea where a website with all of our stories... so people can click on and read about Prof's Caghliari, Gazz's Parma or DB's Martimo for example.. that'd be better but i dunno... since we can't all work on a website by ourselves and people might not want to share their webspace or whatever...

anyways good stuff and yes Juventus11 I dont play on 6*.. I used to but i find on 5* I score less and concede more hence making game harder so i try that now.

i can arrange webspace on my www.antiz.net , we could make a php based website where you have a login and can add your reports and stuff.(like adding announcements etc.)

good to hear from you again Antiz? Do you still go on IRC? I aint been there for a while.

anyone here play with Totti ? how is his development in the game...does he go down after one year ?

I don't mind if someone answers this one question about Totti to be honest, but from now on.. t0tt10, you should know that we dont like saying about players and their development curves because it ruins the game.

Now everybody knows 17 year old Rachmane Barry of Marseille will become a STAR because of his great curve cuz Kel told us... but hopefully we won't mention many others... just our stories in general.

take care

Hello. My website for my next ML is pretty much up and running. I just thought it's a fun way to keep all my ML info in one place.
I'm going to start it after the transfer window shuts, at the beginning of February. So expect updates/match reports etc from then onwards ;)
If you want to visit it, just click on my name <------- to the left and "visit" or alternatively click here

Ps. don't expect anything amazing :mrgreen: :roll:

good stuff Proff.
im on my second season and I stay in division 2
but i had a terrible lost of 4-1 damn Aston Villa with Ankel.

Professor Nutmeg said:
Hello. My website for my next ML is pretty much up and running. I just thought it's a fun way to keep all my ML info in one place.
I'm going to start it after the transfer window shuts, at the beginning of February. So expect updates/match reports etc from then onwards ;)
If you want to visit it, just click on my name <------- to the left and "visit" or alternatively click here

Ps. don't expect anything amazing :mrgreen: :roll:

nice prof :) nice to see the press rumours haha, i love it

hehhee... Antiz thats funny because occasionally i drop in there.. to see if you're on and you're not so i immediately go off.... hahaha

anyways Prof i want to start ML too :) but probably won't till Transfer window is done... :(

PLF , why dont you create an msn account so i can add you :) then we just have to check msn to see if we are there i mostly have it on everyday.

just like to speak with you about the transfers feyenoord did in winter ;)

i do have MSN account man... i thought you had it: "sinashgh" is my username... add me.. but i'm not on much... i've been on like twice in past month... but now will go on more i think because i also need to talk to this other dude whose helping me collect info such as height/weight/age for some players that still need to be created for clubs outside EPL.

P.s. Guys you might wanna create this guy... "Valon Behrami". He's ONE for the future apparently... i dont watch SErie B myself but he's apparently set it on FIRE this season and perhaps an italian guy who follows SErie B can tell us more about his performances.

He's owned by GENOA but is loaned to Verona where he's playing very well. Born in 1985.... he's Albanian but plays for SWISS YOUTH national team and after showcasing his talent... in Serie B and Juve reportedly looking to buy him for $6M for next season.... both countries are trying to get him to play for their national team... with Albania looking more of the two likely as player said he was very fond of how people (crazy italian league fanatics) treated him when he went back to Albania and how everybody knew him.

ANywyas his case is kinda similar to Ugur Yildirim who also will choose between Holland or Turkey later on today after Heerenven's match with Den Bosch i guess. He's also very under-rated and is probably the best freekick taker in the world... yet in the game he has like 50s.. and since ML stats dont change... i'm looking for a 22 year old with good stats and a MEAN Freekick whose not important to see if i should create Yildirim over him. Let me know if you know a player who fits that description.

take care.

well i'm not on much as I said before... but i will go on right now as an exception to see if you are ;)

LOL i wasnt on cause of time difference sorry Plf ill catch you somtime.

REFFERIES IN PES4 ARE SHIT.

hehhee... its alright Juve11 we'll talk sometime... anyways ;)

Antiz I heard, but he's WAY too under-rated in the game with a SHIT freekick... so what i did was pick someone close to his age with better stats and better freekick and edit him to Yildirim and his face and edit Yildirim to another crap player i need to create :D

I think you (yes you, PLF) should release your list with players who needs to be improved or which stats needs to be decreased. Then in March (when WE8 Live Wear will be released) I will decrease or improve the stats of players via WEditor. I hope that I can make, with help of you, the most up-to-date database for WE8LW so that I never can be angry anymore cause of fucked up stats or missing players in WE8LW (ok, till WE9 ofcourse:))
So would you be interested to do that? Never search for players to create your player over but just do it all via WEditor and then we will have the best database..

Hmm a bit off-topic was that but my team Santa Porto FC was becoming a bit too good, I won everything so easy on 6*, that i decided not to do ''regulate condition'' before every match and I have to say that the game became way more harder..
Do you guys always ''regulate condition'' before the match?

Cheers, and I will hear from you PLF ;)

GFK, sure i'd like to help especially with database stuff as its only part I like to work in as i dont know much about other things like designing websites or doing more complicated stuff like hex editing or whatever... i'm kinda useless in those.. but editing or helping with DB would be fine since it allows me to apply my football knowledge for leagues i'm very familiar with.

Only thing is GFK, there are SOoooooooooooooo Many things wrong with the data the game came with... that i in no way could've kept track of ALL the changes i've made.

because i've made following changes:

- Right after Kmochida tool arrived, I hadn't started a ML because i wanted to do it with RIGHT stats not over-rated and under-rated players.... so i edited STATS of every player in the game... that i thought didn't have what it deserved for a WEEK!! Thats MANY MANY players........

I also created a few players that weren't on the game.... and of course made all the right transfers into right clubs and fixed some formations.

But then season started and as we can see... each team needs at least 1 or 2 players created with some teams needing as many as 7-8 players CREATED (Tottenham) because either youngsters have broken into 1st team... or its someone they bought in January that wasn't in the game.... or some players weren't in database because when PES4 was released they were in 2nd division clubs (Empoli got relegated) and Di Natale for example moved to Udinese.... but game didn't have Empoli cuz now they were in Serie B for this season and also hadn't included Di Natale in Udinese.

Same goes for many other players like Cribari, Nicola Amoruso, etc.

So I also created those.

- Now everyday i'm creating LOTS OF other players... like Bandalovski or Ostlund who Feyenoord just signed, I've also created Aborah and several others for Ajax.

I mean... i'll help GFK but i just dont know how long it'll take since I've done SOooooo much... my DATABASE is soooooo perfect right now... that it'd be hard for me to let go of :( which is one of reasons i'm not playing J-league even though I find it a better game... but if WE8LE is really THAT much better... i guess i'll let go of PES4 and all my hard work :( but if its not.. i'll probably keep it till PES5 :D because soooooo much has been done to perfect database.

I've created over 60 players... increased/decreased stats of over 1000 players i'd say at least.... probably more.

Changed appearance of many players as i found out they were wrong.. (nothing detail but give at least right haircut and skin colour).

- Also fixed many DATA issues which I've made a thread... here: http://www.pesfan.com/bulletin/showthread.php?t=50315&page=1&pp=25

I was hoping every PES user that found data issues wrong like height/weight/skin colour or left-foot, right-foot? would report it there... but it hasn't really been a success.. the thread notified me of a few i didn't know but I've fixed those and LOT more than has been posted on that thread now.

I hate it if a player height is wrong especially... weight isn't that big of a deal.

anyways you can also add me "sinashgh" on MSN and we'll talk sometimes as i dont go on IRC much and even when I do i dont see you or Antiz or anyone there i want to talk to.

so take care and we'll talk later ;)

I see what you mean but its just great that you have already have done so much work.. You just have to make image of your current PES4 and then take out all your edited players via WEditor and apply them too WE8LW.. So almost piece of cake ;)
But I wont ruin this beautifull thread by Prof and DB with my up-to-date database and we will surely talk about it on MSN. See you there some time!

Cheers

agreed GFK :) This thread is an ASSET to this community ;) and only reason i hang around evo-web nowadays... as PESfan is surely more crowded for GENERAL discussion of the game which is why I opened the tactical thread THERE.......

evo-web is great for editing/patching stuff though..

anyways I consider this thread SACRED and we shall NOT take it off-topic any further ;) thats what pms and MSN are for ;) so take care GFK and Lets hear more stories everyone else :D

Back
Top Bottom