The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Im Fiorentina with O'shea bought and Kone my Ml is doing great but with formation problems.
The website ill check on it soon.

Its good to hear from you

PLF said:
Good to see you back Okocha!

Yes Marcelo Sosa the Uruguayan DMF plays for Atletico Madrid and he has a big mouth.. talking big before the match with REal Madrid and how he and Torres were goin to score and Atletico would win 2-0. He also took a shot at Figo and Beckham saying they're crap.

As we all know match ended 3-0 in favour of Real and Marcelo Sosa and Torres were disappointing ;) but a good match and very even despite what the scoreline might suggest.

take care...

Have you bought him in PES4? I remember in PES3 when i bought him as a back up another DMF can't remeber.

I can remember when Sosa said that beckham is crap and real madris bought him for marketing. Beckham is like probosky except probosky is fast and takes on players.

Professor Nutmeg are you still playing with Carily (spelling) and how many season have you done so far?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second of my ML 2005 season coming soon.

Jay-Jay Okocha maybe ill by him.........................................................................................>

juventus11 said:
Jay-Jay Okocha maybe ill by him.........................................................................................>

I think he was at his best in PES3. He is not good now he is a bit to short and not as good as he was on PES3.

WEll Marcelo Sosa was never a good player. He's not even a GREAT DMF... hes just an averege player who gives 110% for every match though.

At 26 or 25 i believe he's not young anymore and won't be getting much better i think. He's descent hardworking DMF who tackles hard though with long died blonde hair.

Just like most Uruguayans he's also very aggressive and talks a lot of $hit. He said that there are at least 10,000 players better than Beckham and sure he's right but he certainly isn't one of them. ;)

And Prof is playing with Cagliari lol

I've been doing very well. A good run of wins and a lot of clean sheets. I'm in second place in the league. I then had to play the leaders.

Parma 2 - 1 Inter:
I started the game brightly. With a few half chances. I then took the lead through a penalty from Barry. Toldo got two hands on it, but couldn't keep it out. Moments later I got another penalty. This time Burdisso was sent off. But Fabregas missed. Then, seconds before half time, Inter equalised. Recoba's shot was fumbled by Frey and Recoba knocked in the rebound. The second half was end to end. Time was running out. Suddenly, in injury time, Gilardino broke free and dinked the ball over Toldo for the winner.

Gazz22 that sounded really amazing i wish that could be the score in real life but no!
My fiorentina is having an interesting half of the season these are some scores,

Atletico Madrid 1 - 4 Fiorentina
AC Milan 4 - 0 Fiorentina
Sampdoria 4 - 4 Fiorentina

The AC Milan match was unfair the refs where terrible they gave me a card for everything,

Im 8 place with Loverkrands top scorer and Miccoli top assists.
I want to buy this player called Casseti from Lecce.

cassetti_mar.jpg

And im also interested in Valery Bojinov,
Bojinov(2).jpg

this is my team logo................
2829_1_.jpg

Im on my second season with my Chiellini who is super amazing.
Lets hear some of your ML :mrgreen:

Current Formation:

----------------------Ivarov

Zambrotta --- Essien--- Kompany---Robben

------ H. Nakata or Park Ji Sung

Joaquin-------------------------Nedved or Lee Chun Soo

-------------------Totti

-------------------------------Weah

-----------------------Martins or Gilardino

Am looking to a new GK, looking at Frey, Dida, Canizares and Lewis for reserve
Defenders i am looking at, Nesta, Puyol, Cordoba, Evra, Jankulovski, Chivuand Seitaridis
Midfielders, Vicente, Diego, Maniche, V D Vaart, Xavi, Rothen, Kaka
Strikers, Morientes, Trezeguet and Tevez

Obviously i cannot buy all of them, but maybe recommend me 1-2 from each category, or someone i have overlooked?

1860 London
News

wright_singh.jpg

1860 London have won the EPL Division 2 and more importantly Ian Wright (above) has fulfilled his promise by getting them promoted, he said "I am so happy getting 1860 London promoted and i won't stop there i want to turn them into a big team". The chairman (above) holding the EPL Division 2 cup with Ian Wright said "I really had faith in Ian getting us promoted it is a wonderful day for the club and the fans"

Second Half of 2005 season

League

1860 London 2 - 1 Southampton
Rangers 1 - 1 1860 London
Middlesbrough 1 - 2 1860 London
1860 London 4 - 0 Bolton
Norwich 1 - 2 1860 London
1860 London 2 - 1 Celtic
Crystal Palace 2 - 2 1860 London

-------------------Pt W D L GF GA F/A
1st 1860 London 30 9 3 2 31 19 12

Cup

1st Leg: 1860 London 1 - 2 Middlesbrough
2nd Leg Middlesbrogh 1 - 1 1860 London

Awards

Top Goalscorer: Macco - 10

Overall Best Player: Macco

WEFA Team Ranking: 62nd - 1860 London

Negoation Period

In:

Name: Lewandowski
Postion: DMF CBT
Cost: 4500 - ££ Record Sighning ££
Salary: 470
Contract: 2 years
Former Club: FC Shakhtar Donetsk

Out:

None

Last edited by a moderator:
Im on a losing streak holy crap. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My striker Zigic scored 6 goals for me after the second half of the 2005 season. He is really a Alan Smith type of player, player really deep and aggressivly getting the ball. Also he is a really strong player that just powers his way past people. He still need a bit of improving to do, his first touch is not really good whic lets him down in goalscoring chances ala Alan Smith.

Damn.. Juventus11, Seeing that score of you losing 4-0 made me just want to play ML!! I have NEVER gotten beat like that.. i always win or tie or if lose by one goal.... i just want to get BEAT 4-0 5-0 for once... it must be really fun to get scores like that since its like real life...

and yeah buying WEah is crap.... i dont even like to buy players like Nesta, Kompany and all other superstars or Kaebi who we ALL KNOW Turns out amazing... i like to take a bit of risk with new players by not buying any players i had in LAST MLs but buying CLASSICS is just pure crap in my opinion. lol ;)

I understand i lost 4-0 i just wasnt like feeling it lol.
And classics are cheap i like it realistic with players that dont come out with an Outstanding stats.

your right plf

Professor Nutmeg said:
I keep them locked up.

Thats what i done when i done to. I only unlocked 2 players that was F. Adu and Robhino and 1 to transfer to nalaga whic was Amoroso

i did same as 1860 london.. i unlocked 3

Amoroso and transfer him to Malaga
and Robinho and Adu are there but i never bougth them yet.

and 4-0 thrashing must be fun to receive Juventus_11 ;) I'm serious! Its gotta be fun to see CPU is still able to beat you like that cuz it never happens to me but i hope in my next ML probably with a shitty German team like Nurnberg it'll happen :D

I never unlock the classic players either.. But still I see lots of youngsters with incredible stats after a season in the ML, for example: Soler, Baker and there are more.. Soler has for example at 17 years age already some orange and high yellow stats..Are those real players? Yes... What are they??

Something else; how long are your matches? 10 min? 15 min?

Cheers

Been making good progress in the Champions League and the Coppa Italia. A bit out of touch for the Serie A title though.
I hope to post some goals and match reports soon. There have been some good ones. ;)

juventus11 said:
I want to buy this player called Casseti from Lecce.

I'm Leece at the moment Casseti is quite plain and rubbish, not worth investing in unless he's on a free. Bojinov on the other hand is great.

I have Soler in my Real Sociedad team. It's true that he has pretty high stats, but personally i don't like to play with him.
I have the feeling that in PES4 the difference between a player "statwise" and on the pitch is bigger than in previous versions...

I actually won the Division 1. It went down to the wire. I had to beat Atalanta to win it. I did and finished two points ahead of Inter.

I bought four new players with my title-winning money.

Gabriel Heinze:

Heinze.jpg

Iniesta:

DEFU1212_iniesta_N.jpg

Reborn Zola on a free (I just couldn't resist) and also a young 18 year old called Carter. This kid is a strange one. He has got great starting stats (nearly all yellows) and he also doesn't seem to be any reborn (I don't know any famous Carters, do you?). Anyone know who he is?

For me Tevez seems to be very good in the game but maybe just a little over rated, Sabac Red Thanks for the advice, For me Rooney Bojinov get better in time full states.

ML ROCKS

Tevez as good stats but there not as good as my other striker (Miccoli)

Also Tevez' stat points after the matches dont ardly go up. I think im going to look for a left winger in the next window.

Back
Top Bottom