The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

juventus11 you got 2 defenders in midfield :shock:

My 1860 London formation is like this:

--------------------------------Ivanov (GK)

Valeny (RB)----------Terzi (CBT)-----------Stromer (CBT)-------Foglio (LB)

-----------------------(Cpt.)
L. Dyer (SMF)------Celleni (DMF)-----Minanda (OMF)-----M. Gonzalez (SMF)

-------------------------------------Castolo (CF)

----------Macco (RWF)

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally landed Heitinga. It also took less cash to lure him away (probably has something to do with me doing so well in the league). He has replaced Bonera for the time being. As far as the league is concerned, I'm sitting in second place (and only conceded 5 goals :D ). Three points behind Inter and one point in front of Roma.

I've also beaten Juventus and Roma both 1-0. But I have been put out of the cup by Milan (quarter finals).

Milan 1 (0) - (1) 0 Parma:
The first leg ended 1-0 to me (Gilardino), so I was pretty happy to sit back and catch Milan on the break. For most of the game that was the way it went. But on the 55th minute, disaster struck. Shevchenko took the ball down just outside my box and hit an average shot on goal. But the shot took a horrible deflection off my caption Cannavaro and went over the hapless Frey and into the net. Now Milan were starting to attack from everywhere. Frey basically kept me in the game. This continued into extra time. Suddenly, Barry broke free and fed Bresciano in the box. But Dida made a last ditch save and Stam hacked the ball away. I ended up losing the match on penalties. Bresciano missing the decisive one.

() = first leg scores.

Codename as i said my formation would be different than others so this is my formation which has worked well.
I ended the season in second place so id be entering division 1 and I lost 1-0 to Sampdoria for the division 1 finals()............

and Gazz22 your team looks good congrates

Wow!! MANILISTA I'm surprised...I didn't think that the T.Dot Lynx would be known all the way in Milan.The answer to your question-originality my friend,originality.

Da Illest, thats because Milanista is also in Canada or goes back and forth i dont remember but he's somehow related to here... whether he lives or travels I dont know.

Anyways i dont know i'm gonna bother creating Lynx though ;)

lol, I used to live in TO. I went to see a Lynx game and it was quite pathetic imo. The fans cheered only when the cheerleaders asked them to in order to get donuts. I watched the Lynx get beat at home 2-0 to Rochester. The best player was Ngon.....back in 2002 in Centennial Park.

Last edited:
lol
yeah man.. i've been here 6 years and i dont even care about Toronto football.. i know Lynx exist but never went to watch them and dont give a f u c k about them lol

Finished my 3rd season in the top division with Leece. Only managed to finish 5th compared to 3rd of the last two season.

Won the Wefa Masters Cup against Chelsea, lost to Inter in the Copa Italia so I defiently wasn't spending another season trophyless.

Bojinov got the top scorer award with a suprisingly 23 goals compared to last seasons 26(Trezeguet hit 29). In all so far i've hit 83 goals in four seasons with him which is pretty decent.

I may continue another season to properly challenge for the serie A title, while in the real world transfers continue.

Professor Nutmeg said:
I saw Texeira's display. He played welll for such a bit part player.

Leo Lima soldf huh. The bleached blonde number 10. He always stood out on the pitch. Not a bad player either. Did you try to keep him Db? I suppose he wants to win stuff. I await the full statement. :mrgreen:

Hi mate,

did my best but the player's mind was already made up.

Actually it's not too bad as i reckon the team's new rising star could be the Peruvian Abel Lobaton (signed before i arrived at the club natrually!)

abel-lobaton-4.jpg

Db
-

Maritimo_clube.gif
Official Maritimo Club Statement

"As announced yesterday, Léo Lima our Brazilian offensive midfielder has joined FC Porto on a four and a half year deal. The Club believes in holding onto its most talented and valuable players, but there was little doubt, once the player knew of Porto's interest that he wanted to move on. Everyone on the island wishes Léo the best in his future career and thanks him for the brief time spent in our Red and Green.

I'd like to take this opportunity to ensure all CSM supporters that we are commited to not just establishing ourself in The Iberian Second Division, but to also be challenging for honours and promotion. The Club's aim is sustained success both on and off the pitch, and it is sometimes necessary to take decsions in the short term, that whilst unpopular will enhance, rather than undermine our long term ambitions.

Thank you for your time. Obrigado.

Mr Simao"

Milanista said:
Don are you sure about Fiorentina 3-4-3? Last 2 games theyve been using offensive 4-4-2 tactic.....or the xmas tree.

-----------Lupatelli----
Savini--maggio-ujfa.--Viali
-----------Obodo-------
Chiellini-maresca-Jorgensen
--------------Miccoli
---------Rigano---------

They play with Miccoli moving up and down as a striker or OM.

I'm pretty sure that's not correct. Savini hardly plays, Maggio is a midfielder and Chiellini ALWAYS plays on the left.

Milanista said:
Does Kranjcar develop easily? I was keeping an eye on him. In real life his name has circulated the transfer market for about a year now.

I haven't bought this player yet, i just found out about him and he could soon be a transfer target.

i would really get him codename i was flickinckin throw players to buy and he came up with wonderful stats, he is younge too so he can develop.

id like too see your team codename when its complete.

Very good Metallica. I have him in my ML team. In his second season he is already very good. I have another very good ypung striker who develops even better: Chapi (don't remember from which club i bought him).

juventus11 said:
i would really get him codename i was flickinckin throw players to buy and he came up with wonderful stats, he is younge too so he can develop.

id like too see your team codename when its complete.

My team ain't complete yet i have another 2 seasons until i am ready to get promoted. Then player i am really after is Zigic.

Hi guys,

Internet is working again but my Crystal Palace option file is gone! I have no idea how that was possible.. But it was not such a shame because it was already a bit to easy. So again inspirated by DB i started a ML with the tirth option so Default team + 3 players. My team is Porto Santa FC, i dont know if this club really exist but the island Porto Santa does exist :) I gave them a nice kit (You really can give your team reallike kits PLF) I have Umbro as shirtsponsor and Playstation2 as sponsor. The colours are black with red (like Bayern Munich away kit) Now the team:

I play in the 3-2-2-1-2 formation (basically 3-5-2) With one DMF one CMF and 2 SMF and one OMF.
I dont know which 3 players i replaced for these 3 but never mind.

First buy was Paulo Assuncao from AEK Athene:

s_14244_2004_1.jpg

Maybe this is a player for you too DB? He is from Portugal, CMF, 24 years old. Not the best stats but very stable player, you can use him every where on the midfield and good stamina, definaltely a worth to check!

Next player was Edgar from Malaga, CF:
f_edgar.jpg

My topplayer for sure! 25 years old from Spain! Has no weak points. Although again the stats doesnt seem so impressive at first sight but dont let that get your attention away. My topscorer in the first season with 11 goals (Second Division)

Last player i ''bought'' was Monsoreau:
monsoreau.jpg

Monsoreau, 23 year old CB from France. Also very stable defender with a good pass in his legs.

I am very happy with these 3 players. They showed me that they are good players for my team.
So with these 3 players + default team i started in second division. I managed to end as first with 1 point before Osasuana (spelling?)
I have some rules for my ML btw:

- No higher salary then 500
- Three players each season nothing more less is possible of course :)
- No players with lots of yellow stats (Lots is more then around the 8 yellow stats)

These three players i bought for my second season. As my DMF's were pretty old and to weak (in my opinion) for the 1st. division with Ioga, Harty and Cellini I wanted a good DMF and my eye caught this player:

Brede_Hangeland_18072a.jpg

Brade Hangeland! 195 DMF and what a player!! 23 years old from Norway! Wow this guy has everything for your ideal DMF. I will have lots of fun from him this season i think so..

Paulo Assuncao will play next to Hangeland in the centrum of my midfield so I needed a new OMF and here it is ''The Animal'' :
1993869173_1999998860_Baptista02_Pro_192_244.jpg

Baptista! This guy is a legend too, never loses the ball! And as strong as a Lion! Together with Edgar my only two starplayers! I really wanted Baptista and i wanted to buy him earlier but Sevilla never let him go. I really pushed the limit to get him but i am really happy with him.

Last player i bought was:
bas_sibum01_19771.jpg

Sibum from FC Twente. 22 years old SMF. He is good player with some nice stats but somehow he always lets me down, I dont know why... But still better then Espinas or Xmilinez :) Only his injury rating is C...

Strange thing.. In the off season period Sibum gots injuried for 12 weeks.. That was pretty shite.. But the next week when the off season was over and the new season begun Sibum was totally recovered?!?!? Any of you guys had that?

Oh codename, i bought Zigic once.. He was not impressive at all for me..

Last edited:
GFK said:
Hi guys,

Internet is working again but my Crystal Palace option file is gone! I have no idea how that was possible.. But it was not such a shame because it was already a bit to easy. So again inspirated by DB i started a ML with the tirth option so Default team + 3 players. My team is Porto Santa FC, i dont know if this club really exist but the island Porto Santa does exist :) I gave them a nice kit (You really can give your team reallike kits PLF) I have Umbro as shirtsponsor and Playstation2 as sponsor. The colours are black with red (like Bayern Munich away kit) Now the team:

Oh codename, i bought Zigic once.. He was not impressive at all for me..

Nice to see you are using the third option. Who do you think your rivals are in the game, like a derby. Mine is spurs

About Zigic he will be a welcomed member to the 1860 London squad the tall man will fit into the type of upfront attack i want. If he is not good enogh for the 1st team i can use him to come on in the last 10 min of a game to score a cheap header for me :mrgreen:

GFK said:
Strange thing.. In the off season period Sibum gots injuried for 12 weeks.. That was pretty shite.. But the next week when the off season was over and the new season begun Sibum was totally recovered?!?!? Any of you guys had that?

It doesn't carry over from one season to the next.

Do you know what would be cool, if someone created an internet site with all their PES4 ML details in it. I wanna do that but i would be long and hard i am not really good at creating websites.

juventus11 said:
Maybe ill do it Codename you could help me.

Yeah we can do that if it is possible. But i hope it is not long. Because i've got college and everything.

Dont worry ill do the hard stuff you can do like the organization ill setup the website first.

this will be cool
your awesom Codename

CODENAME: 528333 said:
Do you know what would be cool, if someone created an internet site with all their PES4 ML details in it. I wanna do that but i would be long and hard i am not really good at creating websites.

Someone does. Denirobob. He did it for his VfB Stuttgart ML in PES3. We may well be seeing it for his Maritimo ML in PES4.

Back
Top Bottom