The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Amadeus, i'm pretty sure you can't.

PLF, i see you don't play ML on 6 stars as you're talking about the *(star) system which shows you how likely you'll be to get a player you're bidding for. It's switched off on 6 star ML.

Thats right plf,

Im thinking of a new Ml but putting the seria A teams in but the prob is WHO should i choose?

My Anderlect one was so boring.......... kept winning

Just finished my first season in division 2 (I wanted to earn my "promotion" to play the big boys). I finished top, and am now in the first division. Also in the cup final. I'm especially proud of my defense (only conceded four goals all season).

But I know the next season is gonna be far harder.

I've lined up three targets for the transfer window.

17 year old Arsenal midfielder, Cesc Fabregas:

fabregas_300.jpg

20 year old Ajax centre back, Johnny Heitinga:

1983941483_1999999364_heitinga.jpg

And, 17 year old Lyon winger, Ben Arfa:

7752.jpg

Gazz22 has issued a press statement today:

"We (Parma) have targeted three top players. The chairman has said that funds will be made available. But nothing has been confirmed yet".

Honestly Heitinga is really amazing I always buy him and always developes very well, Gazz22 get him he always fits in.

and people any suggestions for a team in seria A.?

PLF, i have had quite a few injured players together: Oskitz 3 weeks, Nonda 5 weeks, Arteta 2 weeks...
Yesterday something strange happened. My Real Sociedad had to play Deportivo twice in a row (for La Liga and for the "CL"). In both matches Valeron was on the bench, in both matches he came in injury time of the first half and in both matches by the beginning of the second half he was substituted...crazy...

My fascinating ML with Wolfsburg continues. After leading the Bundesliga for three weeks Bayern took the lead with one point after a draw from Wolfsburg against Nurnberg. Then came the match between second Wolfsburg and third VFB Stuttgart: 3-3 after a very offensive game. Bayern won a was 3 point clear by then. The next match was against Dortmund: a 4-1 win and win from Bayern against Bielefeld. The last match i played was an (undeserved) 1-0 win against Schalke, whereas Bayern lost 2-1 against Stuttgart. So both clubs are joint leader (Bayern first with a better goal average). Makaay is best goal scorer before Allessandro, Klimowichz and Messe(n?)guez from Wolfsburg. Deisler has the most assists before Petrov from Wolfsburg and Ballack...Really fascinating...

Sigh. The game is too easy with vfb Stuttgart as well. I really hate that, as I don't enjoy playing with teams I only know 5-8 players from the first 11.

Mate create an original team and call it something like FC Sicily or something, create a stlyle of kit that would be realistic to the team and the place (Sicily) and the rest......... use your imagination.

My team is 1860 London with only the default players.

By the way i will be bringing you lot news soon about 1860 London

Ciao proff come stai ?

Scussa per la nervoursismo (sp)

mio Ml devu giocare molto dificile.

which means i want a ml thats really challenging. and some of that italian is wrong as i just moved to Italy a while ago.

And Code name i tried that and just really i didnt like it, i want it to be realistic. But thanks anyway.

Hey yo answer some questions...

Prof I play on 5* because i found for some reason on 6* I used to score MORE goals... and CONCEDED less.. I went with Sochaux conceding like 11 goals in whole season but on 5* i had conceded 9 in mid-season and i just find it makes for better gameplay.... more relaistic... on 6* the CPU is too ATTACKINg.... fast.. and gives you load of space to attack and score goals... almost all you goals are on counter-attack on 6* and unfortunately... 5* isn't that much better since its unfortunately how this game runs.. CPU presses you 100% they never sit back.. and let you TRY to break them open... but still I foudn 5* less open and countery than six so i'm playing with that.

But I switch to 4* during pre-season so i can see stars for players that are likely to sign.

As for Juventus11 and Don, I know what you guys mean.. I wish Ps2 had live without lag or anything... so i could play human players seeing as nobody here fuckin even knows about PES4.. and everyone plays Fifa... :(

The game is becoming too easy thats why i'm only taking crap clubs now.. because:

1) They make you GET To know the players which is my fav part of the game. You know when you pick a team and you dont really know their squad (rare in my case ;) ) and you evaulate them and decide who'll be your player to come on after 70th minute if you're up and just decide your first 11. Thats really fun but I dunno who to suggest Juventus11, Its up to you... i'm personally going to go for these teams from now on:

1) Atletico Bilbao because I've created lots of their youngsters and although they have very good players... it'll be a challenge since i can only buy Basque players.

2) Parma - Old love for the club... and their squad is not that good.. especially their bench..

but apart from those 2 clubs that are rather big... i'll be only trying

3) Relegation battlers like Atalanta, Norwich, Palace, Nurnberg or teams like that because unfortunately with this game... even teams like Wolfsburg, Roda, Nantes are too easy when you initially think they're mid-table clubs :(

As for Codename's idea.. I personally dont like it as I like REALISTIC clubs and also REAL kits.... i mean if you choose a custom team... then you choose one of those gay plain kits that game had without patches... which really sucked lol.

@Antiz my friend, What I do to create all these new players... and I've created LOADS past week or so... my premiership is pretty much complete... but i'm sure there are many players that need to be created for La Liga and Serie A that I need to know about but dont because i dont know the league as well as EPL. Tottenham alone made me create like 10 anyways....
what you do Antiz is you do a search for those players..
figure out how old they are? Their height/weight and general appearance so you can set their hair to short or whatever it is... and their main position and general idea of how good they are.

then you go to a club you aint ever going to use.... like Cruizero or PES/WE united who have unrealistic players... so you look over them... you find a guy who's same age and has the right stats close enough to player you want... so if you want to create DAVENPORT who's a CB.. dont pick a SB who's same age but has 60 for ATtack and 62 for Defence since DAVENPORT is probably like 40 attack 77 defence or something..
once you find that.. you go to appearance.. set it quickly to right hairstyle.... go to Physique change his height/weight to Andre Bahi'a height.. change his position to CB if he's not..... change his nationality and name on back of shirt as well ;) dont forget and TRANSFER him to Feyenoord.

it takes a lot less time than it seems because of what Konami did for stats.... that revert back to ML.. nobody does stats for newly created players ONE by ONE know which took forever in PES3 when you wanted to create because everyone wanted to be exact ;) in this one you just look for reaosnable stats and if you see their young... you pick some one with 60s and 70s with right age and create over them.

take care... i urge you all to update you games... its much more fun playin with real players like Ziegler, Limbersky, Bradley wright-Phillips and Robbie Blake and all that...

I'll go look to add those players to Feyenoord now Antiz, if you have any more info on them tell me regarding how good they're supposed to be... and their stats.. like both footed or not so i look for someone with good weakfoot accuracy.

Take care y'all for now....

Did anyone else catch the Elsen Pils cup on Eurosport tonight ? Malmo thumped Vitesse Arhnem 6-0

quality looking player on the right flank - Markus Rosenberg
rosenberg_markus.jpg

he looks a bit diffrent now, with shorter blond hair. one for Pes5 hopefully.

also, sorry lads but i have to post this. Whilst browsing on uefa's website i came across the scariest looking mofo manager in world football........

272019_MEDIUMLANDSCAPE.jpg

He's called Igoris Pankratjevas and is the new coach of Lithuanian First Division side FK Atlantas.

He looks like Robert DeNiro in Ronin/Heat!

denirobob said:
Did anyone else catch the Elsen Pils cup on Eurosport tonight ? Malmo thumped Vitesse Arhnem 6-0

Yup, i did, and I thought of you Db. I knew you'd be watching ;) . Your kind of tournie, i thought. A scouting excercise perhaps. :mrgreen:
Despite the score, the atmosphere was quite subdued, don't you think? I noticed Skoog from the PES4 Sweden squad.
More high profile teams to come though.

IVE finally found a team to play with and its not in the Seria A i changed my mind.

I am Deportivo .

But theres like no younge players.

Well, I could only get one of my intended targets (Fabregas). I had to choose other players to improve my squad. I signed 16 year old Vomme and 17 year old Rachmane Barry. Two great young talents. Added to this are Fabregas, and Muntari (who I brought in in the last transfer window).

So my team is:

-----------------------------Frey----------------------------
--Bonera---Cannavaro (Paolo)---Vomme---Junior--
-----------------Fabregas--------Muntari----------------
-----Marchionni----------------------------Bresciano----
---------------------------Morfeo---------------------------
--------------------------Gilardino/Barry--------------------------

As you can see, I play a 4-2-2-1-1. With Morfeo just behind Gilardino or Barry. My caption is Cannavaro.
A quick word on my players:

Frey, 24: Great keeper. Quick and reliable. I turned down a few offers for him.
Bonera, 23: Decent right back. Has got the right mix of pace and power.
Cannavaro, 23: My leader and caption. His stats aren't really that good and hes a little slow, but my defence wouldn't be the same without him.
Vomme, 16: Only a new signing. I don't really know much about him. Great potential though.
Junior, 31: My oldest player. A very reliable (and quick) left back. Also got player of the season last season.
Cesc, 17: A new signing. As everyone knows has great potential. Cost a lot to lure him away from Arsenal though.
Muntari, 19: Great player, and only 19. I saw this kid playing against me (for Udinese) and decided to buy him. Had a very eventful debut (scored a goal, give away the ball for my opponents to equalise, then missed a penalty).
Marchionni, 24: My fastest player. Great at assisting and also chips in with a few goals.
Bresciano, 23: Isn't really a winger. He cuts in from the wing and feeds passes through. A great passer of the ball and also chips in with a few goals.
Morfeo, 28: Decent player. Getting on a bit and is now expendible.
Gilardino, 22: My top striker. If you need a goal just give him a call. A lot depends on him to get the goals.

Plf ive made a salution, Very hard league I know there good but ive played acouple matches and it was quite hard because I took off all there best players like , Pandiani, Diego Tristan , valeron so it makes it harder. Im playing 6****** stars, i dont know why Plf you play 5*****stars, Proff do you play 6*****stars?

Cheers

I already said Juve11 after playing 6* for like 4 months.. i went back to 5* and its harder for me and i concede MORE goals and SCORE less.

and what do you mean you took off their best players... why not just pick a crap team instead of picking a great team and making their best players disappear?

Ok sorry bout that. Actually i picked Fiorentina in a super hard league, and its not easy cause ive played 5 matches and lost all of them, Fiorentina is a kind good team but if it gets easy ill be Sparta Praha.\

and what you said bout the best player thing was correct

my bad

cheers

its up to you at the end to do what you do.... ;)

I personally dont like playing in unrealistic leagues either and playing with best teams of Europe like Barca, Juve, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man Utd, Real all in one league because thats what WEFA championships are for... so i guess i'll always pick a weaker team in one of the real leagues but seeing as how i've done French/EPL/Dutch.. i probably will pick one in Serie A, La Liga and Bundesliga for my next 3 ML.

Just started my second season with Parma.

Udinese 1 - 1 Parma:
Ironically my first game was against the team that came up with me. I started the game well. Pushed them back and was never really under any pressure. Suddenly, on the 32nd minute, I fell behind to a wonder goal. Pizarro got the ball just outside my box. I backed off, wanting him to hit the shot. He hit a rasping shot that started just outside of the post. I was shocked when it curled right past Frey into my top corner. The half-time whistle blew. I brought on Barry for Morfeo in the second half. On the 77th minute, after constant pressure, I equalized. Barry burst past two players before passing to Marchionni on the right. He slipped the ball through to Gilardino, who was onside, to slot home. I constantly attacked after this, but it ended 1-1.

My AEK season was excellent- I came 2nd last :)

Well its transfer period and ive signed many talents. I managed to grab Seitaridis and Kiraly on frees, then i signed Abate, Lupoli, Giuseppe Rossi and Vonlanthen. Now ive played my first league game against Everton and won 2-1 thanks to a stoppage time goal from Lyberopolous who was my top scorer last season with 6 goals.

Gazz22 said:
Just started my second season with Parma.

Udinese 1 - 1 Parma:
Ironically my first game was against the team that came up with me.

You put Udinese in 2nd division??? Why?

I put them all in order so Udinese and a few others were left at the end.

Just played my second match. Against one of the big boys.

Parma 1 - 0 Milan:
From the first whistle Milan constantly attacked me and were unlucky not to be a few goals up. They rested Sheva and opted for Crespo instead. He took it round my keeper but could only manage to chip it onto the crossbar. I was completely overrun. Suddenly, in the 40th minute, Junior broke up a Milan attack down the right (with a fantastic tackle) and burst down my left wing. He cut inside, looking like he was going to blast it past the oncoming Dida, but cut the ball back to the waiting Gilardino for a tap-in. Milan poured forward in the second half but couldn't find the equaliser.

hey how come the cpu never offers for my players? in pes 3 it would be in transfers out but how can i check in pes 4? thanks

Ok my new Ml with Fiorentina is not easy, as my last match i tied with livorno. I am amuzed by the player Amauri 24 chievo attaker.

amauri_car.jpg

He has proven him self by scoring two goals against me which were fantastic goals ](*,)
I stand 3 place in my league with Sampdoria in First .

cheers

Back
Top Bottom