The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

Milanista, AEK ;) so whats your league gonna be like???

Anyways I fully agree with everything Prof said.... more and more i want to play with crappier teams... its got to a stage where i can't even pick mid-table crap teams like Southampton I have to pick RELEGATION battlers or game won't be as fun.

I picked Roda thinkin it will be a challenge but without buying anyone... i was always 1st or 2nd to PSV... and i'm sick and tired of being top of the table.... i want to play my HARDEST and see that my team is still in the last 2 relegation spots or just off...

so for my next ML it will be a SUPER crap team in a GOOD league like La Liga or Serie A.

I'm thinkin crap team like Siena where they're two forwards are two oldies, my old fav Chiesa ;) and Tore Andre Flo but i'm available to other suggestions.

GFK, Yeah I do know MobAli... hes very young and talented.. rather weak... but very good technique.. vision.. his name is Iman. So Iman MobAli but last time i checked on my game... fuckin KONAMI have given all these young bright Persian players.. good stats but a 61 or 50s RESPONSE... which fuckin KILLS the player... so i haven't tried him out yet.

There is also a Navidkia... see if you like him, hes got even more potential and is playin at Bochum now but I dont think he was in PES4... i probably updated it myself.

As for other OMF/CM.. theres lots man.. but i'll just mention the two i have earlier in this thread.. so it doesn't ruin any more players for others who care like Me...

Davide Chiumiento... (Swiss) 19 year old plays OMF, SMF, CF and has GREAT stats even starting.... and gets much much better.... If you find him, you should put him in Siena as he's on loan from Juve but in the game i think he has no club or something... not sure.

Barreto (DMF, OMF) Paraguayan... 19 year old i believe.... he also doesn't have a club in the game but he should be put in dutch club NEC... so update him by going to Paraguayan national team.

He also starts with many thigns in 80s like passing and gets much better.

I'm out for now.

Im started a new ML acouple of days ago with Anderlect, and 2nd place with Bastia in 1st by 3 points. Really Anderlect has a young team like Borre, Mac Donald, Guerk, Kompany , Legear and others my team is rapidly developing . My best player is surely Bassegio. and this is my starting team.

-------------------Zitka---------------------------
GK

--------------Borre------Kompany---------------
CBT CBT

-------Zewlakov----------------Yobo--------------
LB RB

-------------Guerk----------Bassegio--------------
CMF CMF

--M.Penza--------------------------------Kolar
SMF SMF

-----------Mac Donald--------------------------
-----------------------------Vagner Love

sorry again for the confusion.

I've decided to start a ML with Parma.

One match done and a point on the board.

Parma 0 - 0 Siena.
A decent first game. I had a few half chances and was mainly the better team. I also had a goal disallowed (fair though).

I play a 4-5-1. With Morfeo just behind Gilardino.

Maccarone should be in Siena now by the way :d Gazz hahaha.. Parma have no other real strikers except Gilardino now .. hahaa

I've actually done pretty well. My defence is sublime. 17 games in and I've only conceded two goals (on six stars). I've also started scoring goals too.

I need to add a pacy defender though. I'm thinking of Pique. Any more ideas?

Heitinga , Borre , Kompany , O'shea , Seitardis , Yobo

and if you want to get alittle harsh get Alessandro Nesta.

and Pique is a good play but in the game he would take seasons to get better i suggest Heitinga, hes cheap good and developes quickly.

But do what you want dude its all yours. 8)

logo.gif

Funchal, 04 de Janeiro de 2005

-

With the team now undergoing Pre-season training, the finishing touches are being put to 'Mr Simao's' squad.

The two new faces appear to be Serbian right back Dejan Ognjanivic of Estoril and the Portuguese right midfielder Felipe Teixeira, who is deemed surplus to requirements at PSG.

"Last year Teixeira spent the season on loan at Leiria, and it would appear he wants return permanently to his homeland. He's clearly been on the periphery of the PSG squad for a few years now and I'm sure we can offer him the regular football that he's been missing. Dejan is in his mid twenties and is ready for the step up the ladder that the Iberian League can offer him. I'm pleased to get both guys on board."

61080.jpg

Ognjanivic

teixiera.jpg

Teixiera

The boss has however been thwarted in his attempts to pick up Ogjanovic's Senegalese teammate Ousmane N'Doye.

ndoye4.jpg

"N'Doye is a player I have admired for some time. He's powerful for his size, pacy and would offer us something different, especially as we have very few left footed players . He was keen to come and join us, but unfortuantly we have reached an impasse over his wage demands, which doesn't look like being resolved."

With money at the Barreiros being relatively tight, it is thought that two players will have to be released, although the club are so far unwilling to speculate on who they might be.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good to see you're up and running Db.

Metallica, are you looking for a Serie A club to play as? If you're good at PES, and not bothered about having a small club in Europe/winning the league with them etc, go with someone like Atalanta, Livorno, Reggina or Siena. Above that, Sampdoria, Fiorentina, Cagliari or possibly Palermo. Above that, Udinese, possibly Chievo. Forget the Milans and Juves :mrgreen:

I will start my ML with Atletico Bilbao soon!! ;)

Excited as there are only about 25-30 players in the game that i'm allowed to buy!! All Spanish Sociedad players and majority of Spanish Osasuna players ;)

I will have to develop my own talent and dont really have the power to sell and replace my good players like Exteberria or Ezquerro... and Urzaiz is 33 now! ;)

A good tip for starting with a big team, start the game with default ML players(Espinas, miranda etc...) and bring lesser known players/youngsters etc...

Also turn down the points you start of with.

I'm into my third season with Leece(Finished 3rd and trophy less again last season), I weakened the squad during the summer by selling Giocamazzi, Ledesma and diamoutene. Now got Andrea Esposito at RB, A.Fillipini in midfield and brought in FW Rossetti and a some midfielder Ciamataro.

Currently 6th in the league, I only managed to finish third in the WEFA championship group phase...
This will be my last season with Leece, i'm itching to start a new game with an English side...

Crystal Palace wins FA Cup!!

1440_CRYSTAL_PALACE.jpg

People went crazy after winning FA Cup!

''Its unbelievable!! I really have no idea how we won this cup!!'' were Johan Neeskens first words after winning the cup. And yes it has to be said, Crystal Palace has unbelievable much luck! Crystal Palace managed 2 times to continue in FA Cup by penalties and all the first matches were 1-0 lost or 0-0.. So its not strange that Johan Neeskens says something like that. BUt he shouldnt underrate his team either, Crystal Palace never won the first game but still won the FA Cup that shows that the teamspirit is unbelievable and very strong! Its also very very good for Crystal Palace that they won the FA Cup because in the regular competition Crystal Palace finished 7th with 47 points and the number 6 had 48 points.. So Crystal Palace would play in Europe if they didnt won the FA Cup. Now Crystal Palace is Pre-Season period and there have been some transfers..

Dutch invasion at Crystal?

Crystal Palace has 2 new dutch players, Ferne Snoyl and Germain Agustien.

pic8426666.jpg

Ferne Snoyl comes from Feyenoord after he has been loaned out to FC Den Bosch. Snoyl is a 19 year old LB and Neeskens said this about him: ''Very allround player, has to grow a lot but in potential a top player!''

agustien20germain2tg.jpg

''Agustien is great great player with lots of potential, i dare to say he is the best CB in his age category!'' - Johan Neeskens
Agustien is a 18 year old small (177 cm) CB but a obvious talent for sure.

Also has Johan Neeskens finally found his OMF:
b_img_7.jpg

Kim Do Heon a 22 year old player which we all dont know except, surprisngly, Johan Neeskens: ''I cant say much about him, just watch this guy this season..''

Johan Neeskens is very happy with the 3 new players and hopes on another great football season with Crystal Palace, Neeskens also said that we (the supporters) can expect more from this year cause ''the team has grown a lot and with the 3 new players we should go for higher positions'' Lets see what happens!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh PLF, I tried to buy MobAli but as I said Newcastle bought him and they didnt want to let him go.. Bilbao.. great choice i think! Wonderful kit and of course you are only allowed to buy bask players.. Maybe my next target too but now I am too busy with Crystal :)

Oh you guys should really check these 2 dutch player mentioned above, the have good potential curve and are already pretty good (well.. only one stat is yellow but expect that they are good :))

You folks heard about Winning Eleven 8 Live Wear Edition? Look:
-- The master league also increased the growth type variation.
Thats some great news!

Last edited:
Anyone here have any suggestions on a winger thats not too young or old.

thanks

I dont see any point in starting with DEFAULT team... I find it unrealistic to have a game with those mofos like espinas and co... and also unrealistic that the players of team you chose wil all be FREE Agent and sign for another club...

I mean if you want a challenge then you take a real weak club with real crap playres like I did with Den Bosch ;) but anyways thats just my opinion.

GFK, your stories are getting much better ;)

I hope for next PES edition they actually make the Div 1 and Div 2 cup combined... so there isn't 2 separate ones and you can go ahead a Div 2 team in semifinals of CUP so its actually more like FA cup. That'd be great idea and give you some variety as to play 3 sets of different clubs (European if you're in WEFA), Div 2 and Div 1 club in knock out cup and of course your league.

As for your two Dutch youngsters, I thought Snoyl's name was Wesley for some reason and yea he's pretty good and high growth.

MobAli in Newcastle huh ;) He could probably play there too.

Anyways Bilbao is amazing... as you know they're only club with Barca to not have any SPONSOR on their shirt... because the kit's design and colours are "SACRED" so they dont want to ruin it by advertising any products. :D

I've gathered a list of Basque players in PES4 so i know who i'm allowed to buy now.... will start games in a few days.

Spanish Sociedad players
90% of Osasuna's Spanish players

+

Mikel (Albacete)

Aitor Ocio (Sevilla)

Mendieta

Xabi Alonso

De Pedro

Almunia (Arsenal)

and there are a few crap ones at Numancia and few other Spanish teams but THATS IT!! :D

It'll be great challenge.. however because players will get OLD... and not enough people to buy and replace.... I've added some promising players from Bilbao's B team in real life so my squad has more depth like in real life because in real life, Atletico's training academy is the major source of their new players... they buy maybe 1 player each season but bring in 4-5 from their B team... so instead of starting with PES4 squad of Bilbao which only had 3 strikers... i added 2 others that have broken in 1st team and will hopefully cover me once Urzaiz goes past it. (he's already 33 and very slow).

I figured this was defintely necessary since in game we dont have B or Reserve teams.. to promote them to 1st team... so i need to make some of their real B stars to have more depth since transfer market wont bring me much fortune in that ML ;)

Juventus11, be more specific, I know so many players... do you want ML or MR?? Italian? what age?? why not too young/? you dont like 20 year old?

take care

Sabac Red said:
brought in FW Rossetti and a some midfielder Ciamataro.

Two of my players there ;) The latter is Maurizio Ciaramitaro, i take it. A valuable player in my squad, bought from Serie B side AC Cesena.

PLF, your favourite word is "unrealistic" :mrgreen:

I'm still plugging along with my very first ML with Cagliari (halfway through 3rd season), but i think i will start a new one when the transfer window closes at the end of January. Deciding who to be is posing a problem though.

It's got to be a club that looks right in Europe and feasible in the top 6 places of their league. In France, i'm thinking, Toulouse, Sochaux, Lille, PSG, i would say Monaco, but far too easy with Chevanton, Saviola and Kallon (own stadium though, and i could not use, and sell the stars). PSG too, have thelr own stadium, and i like the kits (which is a bonus). I like the Velodrome Stadium as well, but i reckon Marseille, like Monaco, have a stronger squad then PSG. Sochaux have Zairi, Dos Santos and Oruma who stand out from a reasonably mediocre squad. Kits are ok, no stadium though. Hmmmm, i wonder :-k Well, plenty of time to think about it. Plus more important things to get on with :mrgreen:

Professor Nutmeg said:
I'm still plugging along with my very first ML with Cagliari (halfway through 3rd season), but i think i will start a new one when the transfer window closes at the end of January. Deciding who to be is posing a problem though.

It's got to be a club that looks right in Europe and feasible in the top 6 places of their league. In France, i'm thinking, Toulouse, Sochaux, Lille, PSG, i would say Monaco, but far too easy with Chevanton, Saviola and Kallon (own stadium though, and i could not use, and sell the stars). PSG too, have thelr own stadium, and i like the kits (which is a bonus). I like the Velodrome Stadium as well, but i reckon Marseille, like Monaco, have a stronger squad then PSG. Sochaux have Zairi, Dos Santos and Oruma who stand out from a reasonably mediocre squad. Kits are ok, no stadium though. Hmmmm, i wonder :-k Well, plenty of time to think about it. Plus more important things to get on with :mrgreen:

Hi pal,

although not exactly the correct stadium Lille are playing at, the Japanese Tokyo stadium with the running track looks very much like the Stadium Lille Métropole imo.

1088435851.jpg

lille3.jpg

lille1.jpg

Db

Professor Nutmeg said:
Doesn't the Lille ground look like this though?

http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/europe/france/nord_pas_de_calais/lille.shtml
soon to look like this
lille_grimonprez1.jpg
lille_grimonprez2.jpg

Anyway, i've used that (Olympic) stadium loads in past MLs, with Udinese in WE6FE, some others, and now with Cagliari in PES4. Plus i have allocated it to a fair few other teams. I've seen it so much :shock:

Hi mate

sorry forgot you'd used it as udinese last year etc...

thats the new stadium but it hasn't been competed yet I dont think (although my schoolboy French is woeful to say the least!)

http://losc.artegos.com/v2/toutsurlelosc/grimonprez2photos.asp

hmm... how about Nantes ? They've got a decent pedigree and nice ground too

stade.jpg

grillages.jpg

Db

Nantes is a great side Prof and your friend Yapi Yapo is playing for Nantes...
Juventus 11, some decent wingers in PES4: Martin Petrov and Marko Topic (both Wolfsburg) and Beasley (PSV).

Whats up guys i have recieved my ps2 back yesterday but my ML data has been overwriting by my brother :( which pissed me of. But anyways i have downloaded the new pesfan v2 option and had to start my ML with 1860 London again. I just want to ask a few questions:

1. What is yipa yapo like after 2 seasons?
2. What is Ambrosini like after 2 seasons?
3. Has anybody bought hesky before and how is he for you?
4. Has anybody tried buy Zola before he retired?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Name: 1860 London
Estinated: August 1860
Manger: Mr. CodeName 528333
Sponsors: Beko
Kit Makers: Nike
League: EPL Division 2

1.Yapi Yapo keeps on improving. However he is fine as he is anyway imo.

4.Because i play as Cagliari, I had Zola for one season. He was top notch, however, a lot of his stats decreased, but not the skillful ones really eg FK, passing.

PLF said:
hey codename, glad you like reading my stories too ;) even though mine aren't like really stories as I can't be bothered to make proper headlines... news like DB or Prof who's even doing goals which is just a classic idea and makes his stories by far the best in my opinion.

Anyways soon after starting my game with Hamburg, somehting strange happened. When I WASN'T on PES4.. like i was doing other stuff... i didn't have the URGE to get back on PES4 to continue my ML like I had with Sochaux and other teams.... so right then I knew something was wrong. maybe it was the playerss... i didn't relaly have anyone i LIKED on that team except Mahdavikia of course.....

Why don't you create a brand new team like i did but just don't add any 3 real players in it. Also try and think of a name for that sounds like a football teams name which will make it more believeable.

Back
Top Bottom