The PES4 Master League Thread - YEAH!

I know. I'm sorry about that. Evo-Web is not only fun, but also educational :)

I should really be writing my posts in Portuguese, but you'd be better off listening to 'Os Patinhos'

14047_patinhos.jpg

Last edited:
Current team with Hertha in first seasn:

---------------Marcos------------
Chiellini--------Chivu----------Alex Santos
-------------------------------
-------------Pedretti-------------
---------------------------------
Rommedahl--------------------Van Persie
---------Downing-------------------
----------------------Meghni------
--------Kerzhakov---------------------
---------------------Gilardino---------

Milanista said:
Current team with Hertha in first seasn:

---------------Marcos------------
Chiellini--------Chivu----------Alex Santos
-------------------------------
-------------Pedretti-------------
---------------------------------
Rommedahl--------------------Van Persie
---------Downing-------------------
----------------------Meghni------
--------Kerzhakov---------------------
---------------------Gilardino---------
So its 1st season and you dont have ONE original Hertha player in your lineup?

Crystal Palace is looking for the first victory.

Crystal Palace is still looking for the first victory since Johan Neeskens is in charge. After six games Crystal Palace has 4 points and is on place 13. Besides that Johan Neeskens is statisfied and far from worried. Also chairman Guido Fkamor is statisfied with the results so far, on the question how he could be happy with the 13th place he said: ''We played against almost all big clubs, Manchester, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea and we defended ourselfs very well against those teams and none of these club has one with more then 1 goal against us. So the team can only grow now and I am sure Johan Neeskens is the right man for that job''

_38119499_jordan300.jpg

Chairman Guido Fkamor is visible happy with Johan Neeskens.

Results of Crystal Palace FC after 6 games:

Chelsea 2-2 Crystal Palace (A. Johnson, Torghelle)
Crystal Palace 1-2 Manchester Utd (Torghelle)
Crystal Palace 1-1 Bolton (Torghelle)
Portsmouth 2-2 Crystal Palace (A. Johnson, Routledge)
Crystal Palace 1-2 Newcastle Utd (A. Johnson)
Liverpool 0-0 Crystal Palace

Conflict in the makeing?

kolkka7.jpg

Jonas Kolkka is not happy.

Jonas Kolkka has lost his position in the starting eleven early in the season. The person who is in his position is 19 year old boy Borrowdale. What does Jonas Kolkka says about this: ''I hope this is just tempory and that the coach will see that I am the best man for that position! I want my place back!'' Johan Neeskens reacted calmly: ''There is no reason to go to the press so early already in the season, lets keep everything inside in the club. There is no conflict. Period''
Johan Neeskens can act calm but this seems as a dangerous and serious conflict which would be funest for the teamprestation. We will see how this continous..

Milanista said:
Using the default players, find it more challenging than real players. Trading is the most useful thing ever

The players in your formation are hardly of the same quality of the default players, which makes it more challenging.

I also think the next pes game should find a way to make 'strange' formations like yours, Milanista, have a lot of weaknesses.

Milanista said:
Is it just me....or is Corridon of PSG not in the game?

RC Lens, Pancrate not there either have to create him.

I currently into my second season of the top flight in serie A with Leece.(Also in the WEFA championships)

Just lost 4-3 to Inter(Vieri scoring all 4 for them). I've got a pretty good squad it's well balanced out and Boijinov has developed nicely.

-------------------------------Anania----------

Diomunete------Collonese(C)---------Desailly--------Abruzze

--------------------------------------Cambiasso------------------
--------------------------Ledesma--------------
-----------------
-----------------Oddo------------------Dalla Bona------------------Ljuborja
--------------------------------
----------------------------Boijinov----------

Thats because Pancrate came from Le Mans and Le Mans are in 2nd division now (relegated last year) and therefore not in the game but his transfer to PSG was AFTER the cut-off date of Konami for PES4.

Kinda similar to "Di Natale" transfer to Udinese.

He's not in Udinese because it was after cut off date and you have to re-create him become Empoli got relegated :)

hey i have a problem regarding my master league.
i started out with valencia, everything fine. but because of an older option file i used they are assigned to that everton stadium (using JBs patch) and what pisses me off even more is that chelsea just bought maradona while zico is enjoying himself at man utd!! the option file had everything unlocked when i started the master league, so even though i now use an OF with players locked those f**kers are still there!
is there anything i can do about that? i thought of editing the secret players to contemporary (less powerful) ones or something, dunno... i had to start over my whole master league after the release of pes4 cause i started on we8, now it would suck if i had to do that again...
thanx in advance... maybe someone can help me...

guys help me :) i want to start a master league but how do i make it enjoyable ?

I think i want to be Parma

- default team ?
- 4 divisions - 1 england - 1 spain - 1 italy - 1rest of europe ?
- or 4 divisions mixed ?

what are your opinions ? (especially plf ml dieharder ;) )

advise please :)

Hey Antiz... wat up man? Come on IRC more often.. want to talk 2 u about Dutch Eredivisie ;)

Parma would be a nice challenge... because while their 1st team might be good enough for a European spot... their bench is almost all 19 year old Italian youngsters and so it'll be a really good challenge to little by little bringing some of these younsters into 1st team and eventually making Parma a top team like they used to be.

What I'd suggest is for sake of reality... you put Parma along with 15 other Italian teams in ONE division called Serie A (Change League A --> Serie A in edit mode). and then pick the best teams... of Europe and put it in other 3 divisions.

That means like 7 top teams from England... 4-5 from France... 5-6 from Spain, porto, Benfica... 4-5 from GErmany. Spartak, Celtic, Rangers... Ajax... Feyenoord and PSV all MIX.

I used to have PROPER divisions but then I realized.. that way some country's clubs were totally not getting into WEFA cuz if you have lets say:

Serie A
EPL
La Liga
Bunesliga

sure its realistic but what about French clubs or Dutch clubs then?? and all those other Mix European ones like Spartak and Porto.

So best thing is to make your own division realistic and then MIX all those top teams that could be in WEFA in other divisions.

So you have like Man Utd, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool, Arsenal and maybe Villa or Boro from England while you have Stuttgart... Schalke, Bayern Munich, Leverkusen, Werder and Wolfsburg as well as Marseille... Auxurre, PSG, Lyon and Monaco with Ajax... Feyenoord, PSV and AZ and then top 5 spanish teams or so.. and other teams like Porto. But dont put South American teams.

Anyways i find thats the best way and you get mixture of top clubs in WEFA from different countries like you should while your own division is all realistic.

Another tip is seeing as how there are 20 italian teams... and Div 1 only allows 16.
What I do is because i dont want to see teams other than ITALIAN teams getting promoted in Season 2. I usually dont put the WEAKEST teams from Serie A into Div 2 because that way they might not get promoted.

So i dont put Reggina... i put someone like Fiorentina... or Lecce.. or Sampdoria.... that i know have firepower to get promoted from Div 2. Also for the other 4 spots in Div 2... i choose REALLY shitty ass teams so my weak italian clubs in Div 2 get promoted more than likely.

so i pick like De Graphshop, FC Den Bosch, Istres and AEK athens and 90% of the time.... its the italian teams you put in Div 2 that get promoted and you have another realistic season ;)

Take care for now.

Im PSG they have many good 19 to 25 year old players its lots of fun to play with them they are a very small squad which isnt to good. Any advice on any young stars from 15 to 21 year old players im especially asking plf, im playing 6 stars but people dont you hate the teams that buy classic players like im playing milan and they have pele.

yeah we do hate that Juventus11 thats why i never UNLOCK them or use any option files that did because it'd ruin the realisticness of ML for me.

As for good players... i could always give you a lot of names with high potential... that will become very good but i personally dont enjoy GETTIng those names or hearing them in these threads because it kinda kills the game for me.

Like Kel told us about Rachmane Barry (17 year old at Marseille who turns out very good) or R. Smith from Arsenal and now when i see their names... i ALREADY know they're going to be good and there is no RISK involved as to when i'm buying some unknown 18 year old Dutch kid for example to find out if he's gonig to be good or not.

But anyways many people aren't picky like me and just want good young players so here's some for you Juventus11

Davide Chiumiento (Plays CF, SM, WF and even OMF). He's a 18 or 19 year old Swiss kid who actually plays in Juventus in real life i believe but in the game he has no club i think and so you can purchase him for really cheap like 3500 or something.

Another one is BARRETO ---> He's also without a club.. hes 20 i think. He's DMF and OMF and Paraguayan... very good player... starts with 80s and gets eeven much better.

SB- the best one is KAEBI from Iran. He's 18 year old and his stats are ALREADY good enough for a big club.

CB: Of course MR. Vincent Kompany of Anderlecht.... 18 or 19 Belgian as well.

There's lots more that i know but i've only stated the obvious ones here... so others who read this thread dont get their game ruined because of me but if you'd like more. pm me and we'll talk... ;)

take care

PLF said:
yeah we do hate that Juventus11 thats why i never UNLOCK them or use any option files that did because it'd ruin the realisticness of ML for me.

As for good players... i could always give you a lot of names with high potential... that will become very good but i personally dont enjoy GETTIng those names or hearing them in these threads because it kinda kills the game for me.

Like Kel told us about Rachmane Barry (17 year old at Marseille who turns out very good) or R. Smith from Arsenal and now when i see their names... i ALREADY know they're going to be good and there is no RISK involved as to when i'm buying some unknown 18 year old Dutch kid for example to find out if he's gonig to be good or not.

But anyways many people aren't picky like me and just want good young players so here's some for you Juventus11

Davide Chiumiento (Plays CF, SM, WF and even OMF). He's a 18 or 19 year old Swiss kid who actually plays in Juventus in real life i believe but in the game he has no club i think and so you can purchase him for really cheap like 3500 or something.

Another one is BARRETO ---> He's also without a club.. hes 20 i think. He's DMF and OMF and Paraguayan... very good player... starts with 80s and gets eeven much better.

SB- the best one is KAEBI from Iran. He's 18 year old and his stats are ALREADY good enough for a big club.

CB: Of course MR. Vincent Kompany of Anderlecht.... 18 or 19 Belgian as well.

There's lots more that i know but i've only stated the obvious ones here... so others who read this thread dont get their game ruined because of me but if you'd like more. pm me and we'll talk... ;)

take care

Thanks thats helpful just wanna get youngsters not old people and for some strange reason Fabreagas 19 year old and is amazing he nearly full stats i dont know what Arsnel did to him and he is only 333 bucks.

and people dont buy Rooney he gets amazing and also muntari if you dont wanta be a cheat.

Hei,

my talent Rachmane Barry can't play. He "summons to represent". What does it mean and when will he come back? He's missed two matches now.

kel said:
Hei,

my talent Rachmane Barry can't play. He "summons to represent". What does it mean and when will he come back? He's missed two matches now.
He is playing for his national team :)

Oh PLF, Barreto is playing for NEC in Holland.

Last edited:
Kel how could you play like this rachman barry (Sp). This is my opinion having a player like rooney, Muntari,Barry,Boijnov they ruin your team. My Rooney went to 22 years old and he didnt get better, and he was full stats with amazing freekicks believe me when he reaches his age he will start to go down and you would be mighty pissed. Thats why i quit my ml with lyon starting with psg but im looking for a young team but not getting amazing from the age of 21-26, .Oh and bomber i got 2 place in my ml with Arsnal ahead by 2 points \\:o/ plf helped lots thanks plf your an admirir :applause:

try being ajax they seem to have a young team.........

this reply is also to everone not only Kel

PLF said:

Actually he's loaned out to Siena this season. He played in the youth team of juve last year.

Why not juventus11? Now it's great, he's still improving and nice to see him develope. And when he reaches a certain age and his stats will drop I am going to dump him. Na, just kidding. :D I will keep him of course, he's been and will be very valueable.

kel said:
Why not juventus11? Now it's great, he's still improving and nice to see him develope. And when he reaches a certain age and his stats will drop I am going to dump him. Na, just kidding. :D I will keep him of course, he's been and will be very valueable.

Well Kel just saying isnt it alittle cheap that like your player becomes amazing which he woudnt be in real life....

Back
Top Bottom