The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I hope he doesn't go to Madrid , he's just a clown !
EDIT : Bassel Tabbal from Aljazeera Sports Channel says that he'll go to barça for 28 million euros.

Last edited:
I dont understand why a lot of plp in Europe/or outside Brazil kind of hate him, ok he is overhyped and all, like Robinho was, but thats just how our world works now days, marketing, money etc.....

Still he does have the potential and talent to be a great player... Messi and Ronaldo level? I dont think so... but still only time will tell... What i dont get is the bad vibe i see towards him often... If I was a Real or Barca supporter i would very much like to get him, specially for 30m euro, heck James Rodriguez was just sold for 45m...

With all that said, im considered a Neymar hater here in Brazil, just so u know how plp here fell about him lol

Last edited:
i would rather see him move to a "smaller" club first just like Ronaldo and Ronaldinho did with PSV and PSG... then to the biger clubs..

this Neymar thing could end up like Robinho if he moves straight to Barca/Madrid..

I dont agree, I think Neymar is perfectly ready to play at any big club right now, I think the style of Barcelona suits him perfectly!

yeah technically also Robinho was ready..but the pressure to win at Barca and perform is much higher than at Santos...and in Barca there is Messi as main star, where in Santos, Neymar was the one who finished things.. but i realy hope for football sake that Neymar will be success...

yeah technically also Robinho was ready..but the pressure to win at Barca and perform is much higher than at Santos...and in Barca there is Messi as main star, where in Santos, Neymar was the one who finished things.. but i realy hope for football sake that Neymar will be success...

Again, exactly my thoughts... I hope the best for him, but from what he has shown me on bigger stages (specially with the national team) he will struggle.

Junior Fernándes (Bayer Leverkusen) --> Dinamo Zagreb

http://gnkdinamo.hr/sjajni-cileanski-reprezentativac-fernándes-u-dinamu.html

image.php

581712_505491959516737_1432406446_n.jpg

Rafa Benitez is new Napoli coach, says Italian club's president Aurelio de Laurentiis.

good luck in new club Rafa.

581712_505491959516737_1432406446_n.jpg

Rafa Benitez is new Napoli coach, says Italian club's president Aurelio de Laurentiis.

good luck in new club Rafa.

time will tell, but from this point it seems napoli got better coach than inter.

directors at inter must realize that squad needs to be refreshed. not just coaches (altough strama deserved to be sacked imho).

Back
Top Bottom