The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

DSC_8472.jpg

Zsolt Korcsmár (Brann Bergen) -> Greuther Furth

well i expected a better team than a BuLi2 participant but oh well...i hope he has an option to go if they will not get promoted next year

Aye..especially sad times for us Utd fans, but I like to think all of these are considered a loss to football as a whole as well:
SAF, Scholes, Beckham and possibly next year Giggs.. Ferdinand, Evra and Vidic are possibly not too far off either in the not too distant future.

Evra still has time, i think 3-4 years...he should go back to Monaco if Moyes brings Baines..

Vidic has still some time as well..

That's just stupid why would they let him go after he secured a CL place and build up a good team, they may be a little short for the tournament but there's still time to sign a few names to reinforce the squad. I'm really confused on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
/wth is happening to Greece football? Selling young players already.../
Clubs need money, players can get better wages abroad.
Last season Panathinaikos can't pay its electricity bill to Athens Olympic Stadium and they were forced to play on afternoon.

I've read they're gonna pay 69 M€ for Rodriguez, and the remaining million for Moutinho, just so Sporting won't profit all too much from that transfer ... clever but mean.

Never mind, just read the posts in the speculation thread.

These aren't official links. Reliable, yes, but still not official. Here are official links.

Robbie Kruse (Fortuna Düsseldorf) --> Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Source

Michael Rensing (Bayer 04 Leverkusen) --> Fortuna Düsseldorf
Source Bayer Leverkusen
Source Fortuna Düsseldorf

Johannes van den Bergh (Fortuna Düsseldorf) --> Hertha BSC Berlin
Source

In Sokratis' case neither Werder nor Dortmund are having a news about this transfer on their respective webpage, so currently it's still "unofficial".

And also a new transfer:

Ben Halloran (Brisbane Roar) --> Fortuna Düsseldorf
Source

/wth is happening to Greece football? Selling young players already.../

You know,in Greek football there is this kinda system,where teams need a license to play in the league... This license is granted if you're economically stable.Well,half of the teams didn't get it,which means they can only do 4 over-23 transfers and their income from TV contracts etc. is cut about 30%... So you see it's a disaster,plus there aren't sponsors... Bloody OPAP sponsors all the teams in the top league!

Back
Top Bottom