The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Guys transfer price depends on a lot of things, length of contract at previous team, age of players, if they already are national or unproven players, sallary demands etc..even if they agree to go where the clubs are pushing them or if the club has no other chance then to sell, just like Arsenal with RVP...

for example Tottenham only payed 1,5 mil. for Holtby, but his value is 10 times more...Schalke had no choice since his contract would end in summer and he would be free agent...He will then recieve better sallary at Tottenham, becouse they have him for free basicly..and the price will go higher for Tottenham to have him.. he was wanted by more teams but Tottenham has the money to pay him most... it´s all about getting most for the better price...

Kovacic might be expensive but i doubt he will get a big sallary such as Sneijder was given... Inter can have two more players to cover what they payed to Sneijder imo..

Newcastle signed a lot of players but that doens´t mean they stay there forever..nothing is certain..
+1
and it depends also of the owner, if he's a qatari the price is x1.5 :D

But you have to compare these factors. Chelsea spent over one billion (!) Euro since Abramowitsch took over and only won one international title, where most of their expensive transfers were already not in the team anymore. Barca for example where much more successful with much less big transfers. Same goes for nearly all winners of international competitions over the last years.

Money doesn't buy you trophies, ask Chelsea, City or Malaga. And that's the good side of football. Victory isn't buyable. And Anzhi won't make it into elimination rounds of international competitions in short time. And they can't aim on longer time periods as most of their currently bought stars are getting old slowly.

They are already in the "elimination" rounds of the Europa League, they play Hanover in a few weeks, so this statement is simply wrong already since the Europa League is an International Competition. This season they've beaten teams from the Premier League, Serie A and the Holland League, if they got into the CL (which it seems likely will happen next year) I can see them doing ok.

They are already in the "elimination" rounds of the Europa League, they play Hanover in a few weeks, so this statement is simply wrong already since the Europa League is an International Competition. This season they've beaten teams from the Premier League, Serie A and the Holland League, if they got into the CL (which it seems likely will happen next year) I can see them doing ok.

Oups, did forget about this. :BLUSH::COAT:

Anyway, still keep saying what I did in #768.

Deal done. Hernán Barcos joins Grêmio in an exchange for 5 players plus US$ 2 million.

Vilson
Léo Gago
Rondinelly
Marcelo Moreno
Leandro (loan till December)

Source

Remember 5 players mean 5 wages, and Barcos was an Argentina NT member lately, while other 5 players are average (only Moreno has good qualities IMO).
Palmeiras was not forced to sell him (they will even play Libertadores) so Gremio had to make a shocking offer. Barcos-Vargas will be an amazing couple to see.

Too bad for Palmeiras though they lost Assuncao and now him. I'm starting to seriously doubt their comeback chances.

I thought Marcelo Moreno's father (agent) said he won't join Palmeira as they are a 'loser club'. :SHOCK: :LOL:

Shockingly unprofessional comments to make!

Now the deal went through?

damn! yupp
64488_457789860959242_1975457463_n.jpg
:D

and also Leandro from Salzburg -> to FTC
i havent find any official english links yet, but its on FTC's site

Back
Top Bottom