The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Dániel Lencse (Videoton) ---> Asteras Tripolis
Lencse640.jpg

Quick note, he went to Botafogo-SP of Ribeirão Preto(small club of lower divisions), not the famous Botafogo-RJ from Rio de Janeiro (Seedorf`s club).

I guess he will be sold/loaned to a Serie A team in next months, right?

Some months ago I noticed some low level Brazilian teams own some important players (Edcarlos according to Transfermarkt was owned bt Desportivo Brasil), are there offstage stories about these teams or are just normal teams with good players loaned anywhere?

Last edited:
Urby Emanuelson (Milan) >>> Fulham (Half-season loan)
Eyong Enoh (Ajax) >>> Fulham (Half-season loan with an option to buy)
Stanislav Manolev (PSV Eindhoven) >>> Fulham (Half-season extendable loan)

Looks like Jol is making full use of his Dutch connections. Unfortunately for them the Stekelenburg transfer didn't happen due to AS Roma's failure to bring in a replacement. That dude is too good to be a bench warmerin Italy. His physical nature would suit the EPL.

Michel Bastos (Olympiqe Lyonnais) ---> Schalke 04 (loan)
0_135960337216_news.jpg

Jacques-Alaixys Romao (Lorient) ---> Olympique de Marseille
http://www.om.net/fr/Saison/101002/Actualites/65077/Accord_de_principe_pour_Romao

Mathieu Bodmer (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> AS Saint-Etienne (loan)
videopetite.jpg

Mohamed Sissoko (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> AC Fiorentina (loan)
http://en.violachannel.tv/breaking-...soko-thanks-psg-fiorentina-with-you-soon.html

Adrien Rabiot (Paris Saint-Germain) ---> Toulouse FC (loan)
http://www.tfc.info/news/1161124/mercato-adrien-rabiot-psg-prêté-au-tfc

Emmanuel Rivière (Toulouse FC) ---> AS Monaco
Carl Medjani (AC Ajaccio) ---> AS Monaco
http://www.asm-fc.com/fr/actualites/equipe/riviere-et-medjani-presentes-aux-medias

Last edited:
u say that but Anzhi or any russian club soon can beat the sh*t out any of the western super clubs or not already...they buy quality players so they be capable for the task, why not sign for these clubs?

Money doesn't buy you trophies, ask Chelsea, City or Malaga. And that's the good side of football. Victory isn't buyable. And Anzhi won't make it into elimination rounds of international competitions in short time. And they can't aim on longer time periods as most of their currently bought stars are getting old slowly.

Last edited:
u say that but Anzhi or any russian club soon can beat the sh*t out any of the western super clubs or not already...they buy quality players so they be capable for the task, why not sign for these clubs?

I've been saying this for 3 or 4 years now. It's pretty obvious that in 2020 Russian clubs will dominate the CL.

And about not being able to buy trophees, Snipe, come on...every single club that has won the CL the last 10 years is rich except Porto...don't tell me that clubs like Barcelona, Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern, Inter are not rich clubs...

They all are...

this is what i wanted to say exactly gerd

and also zenit, anzhi, rubin kazan they all are in the finals of the EL ...not to mention the 3 clubs from ukraine, the signs are obvious ... teams like barca, united still got the fame and how can u beat the most fameous and legendary clubs on the transfer market now?

ching,ching and ofcourse with providing the chance to the players to play in the CL and EL

and the premijer league doesnt have darker future than the premier league now i belive , not a bad investment

Last edited:
I've been saying this for 3 or 4 years now. It's pretty obvious that in 2020 Russian clubs will dominate the CL.

And about not being able to buy trophees, Snipe, come on...every single club that has won the CL the last 10 years is rich except Porto...don't tell me that clubs like Barcelona, Milan, Man Utd, Chelsea, Bayern, Inter are not rich clubs...

They all are...

I didn't say this. I said you can't create a successful team by just buying stars from different clubs. All of these clubs did at least have a core of players, which grew up at the club and/or were bought at the beginning of their respective career.

Back
Top Bottom