The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Elmander or Baros will leave? Too many famous strikers in one team and they play with one striker only i believe.
Elmander's been often injured this season and never been 100% fit. Baros is another story though, I don't know if he ever played since Fatih Terim became the coach. Obviously there is a problem between the two. Drogba will have a competition with Burak Yılmaz, though (I mean, acting-wise of course)...
must be the kebap really

i would kill for a real one too
haha... absolutely. Bursa's Iskender (Alexander) Kebab is the best.

Last edited:
Good news everyone Messi just signed with Galatasaray
555427_552331461473741_1236161091_n.jpg

Just joking :LOL:

Drogba is too good for Turkish football too...

Naa, if it was 2 years ago, I would be say yes. But he is 34 now and he wants to play on a regular base for keeping him self fit for the WC 2014. So at Chelsea he would be second choice maybe. Drogba is quality dough, but the Turkish League is very tough, especially for strikers.

Mirror says this:

Bal's out! Manchester City ace Mario Balotelli heads to AC Milan in £19m deal

Super Mario is leaving the Premier League and taking his neverending adolescence of curiosities back home to Italy...

Well good to see Milan spending some money , Mario it's world class striker if he want to play he's really good and I remember whn he played for inter he always told he like Milan so I think he'll give his best over there ;)

I Say good deal for Milan and serie a

Elmander's been often injured this season and never been 100% fit. Baros is another story though, I don't know if he ever played since Fatih Terim became the coach. Obviously there is a problem between the two. Drogba will have a competition with Burak Yılmaz, though (I mean, acting-wise of course)...haha... absolutely. Bursa's Iskender (Alexander) Kebab is the best.

We played 2 forward last 2 season.
Burak Yilmaz - Umut Bulut or
Burak Yilmaz - Elmander.
Now
Burak Yilmaz - Drogba

We played 2 forwards every game, Man utd match or Fenerbahçe nothing different.
And we will play 2 forwards agains Schalke game.

We played 2 forward last 2 season.
Burak Yilmaz - Umut Bulut or
Burak Yilmaz - Elmander.
Now
Burak Yilmaz - Drogba

We played 2 forwards every game, Man utd match or Fenerbahçe nothing different.
And we will play 2 forwards agains Schalke game.
What about Sneijder? Will you play with a 4-3-1-2? I see Galatasaray almost always plays with 4-4-2.

Back
Top Bottom