The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

reminds me when Barca had Reiziger, Hesp, Bogarde, Zenden, Cocu, Kluivert, Franf & Ronald de Boer, Overmars, van Bronckhorst, Davids.. (probably not all of them at the same time), they even wore an away orange uniform!
it'd be nice if Newcastle changed their away kit to a France NT haha

Is this... THE Liedson??

54910.jpg

Insua (Sporting) -> Atletico Madrid

Liedson signed for Porto, after having spent 8 years in Sporting. He even cried when he left Sporting 2 years ago saying that he loved Sporting, bla bla bla. Now he signs for Porto and says "I had this dream for a few years". What a guy...

I have no idea how Newcastle are negotiating these Ligue 1 transfers but whoever is behind it, all I can say is ---> :WORSHIP:

In a world of over-rated, overpriced transfers and fees, they are somehow massively UNDER-paying for every quality player they bring in! All these guys will cost another club 3 times the price Newcastle have paid as soon as they have one good season and many of them will just like Cabaye did last and many others.

Liedson signed for Porto, after having spent 8 years in Sporting. He even cried when he left Sporting 2 years ago saying that he loved Sporting, bla bla bla. Now he signs for Porto and says "I had this dream for a few years". What a guy...

I know! I HATE transfers like that. ESpecially when in this case it's not even a transfer but a f'n short-term 6-months LOAN.

His legacy at Sporting will be slightly tarnished by this and all for what, a 6-months loan when he could've gone ANYwhere else but Porto and Benfica!

I hated reading about this deal!

Well, there is a notable difference in what we love and what we dream of. I always loved the city, where I went to university, but I can still dream of somewhere else to live. I don't see a problem in here.

+1 :SHOCK:
This guy could have played the major role in teams such as Arsenal, Atletico Madrid and even Manchester United, but here comes the Russian cash! :O

he was average in Euro.. good move for him at Rubin.. for me he has a lot to prove + he is still very young..

much better move than to sit on bench in a "top" club..

Yea but no matter how good he does in Russia he will be "off the radar". I can't think of signings that came from a players form in the Russian league. The ones I can think of were from Euro/WC performances.

off the radar for who..i don´t agree..i would love for all clubs in top leagues to have a great player or two...not just the best teams that play in CL..football this way get´s boring for me at least..

i´m not interested in top players who sit on bench at City, Chelsea or other major clubs, those players are more off the radar for me than those who have guaranteed starting place despite not playing in a top team..

i know we are on english forum, but the general view of the users that see Russia as some other planet is strainge..they have more football history than some other countries..

off the radar for who..i don´t agree..i would love for all clubs in top leagues to have a great player or two...not just the best teams that play in CL..football this way get´s boring for me at least..

i´m not interested in top players who sit on bench at City, Chelsea or other major clubs, those players are more off the radar for me than those who have guaranteed starting place despite not playing in a top team..

i know we are on english forum, but the general view of the users that see Russia as some other planet is strainge..they have more football history than some other countries..

For other countries. I would like to see more clubs winning things as well, but unfortunately that's not the way the world is at present.

Francesco Acerbi (Milan) >>> Genoa (50% ownership of the player's rights from Milan)

Milan acquired 50% ownership of Kevin Constant's rights in return for the deal.

HWwPMB1.png

:LOL: just heard about it, so he was guaranteed to sign in the summer but they still gave away 1.5M just to bring him in January, that's commitment right there!

Back
Top Bottom