The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

This is not completely true, he hasn't the mind to play for a top club. Deschamps already understood it months ago.

:LOL: I think Baxter is right, Rubin don't even know it but they just got robbed. Deschamps was on to something, that's why he didn't call him (and not because Capoué is better)

Because its the Russian league where the fans will most likely racially abuse him.

He is there for $$$ make no mistake - no player goes to Russia to better themselves (no offence)

249094hp2.jpg

http://www.asroma.it/en/news/corporate_vasilis_torosidis_news/

Because its the Russian league where the fans will most likely racially abuse him.

He is there for $$$ make no mistake - no player goes to Russia to better themselves (no offence)
Thanks buddy, that explained, but:

1) About of fans-racist, I think it is common not only in Russia, but almost all of Europe. So I do not think this is what or determining factor.

2) What about the money you are wrong, because here, in Russia, Rubin not is a very rich club (as opposed to Zenit and Anzhi). Maybe he came to us because of football interest to a distant Russia, or some other reason, but certainly not for the money. ;)

As for the latter, unfortunately you are right, live verified of that is Hulk and Alves. :ROLL:

2) What about the money you are wrong, because here, in Russia, Rubin not is a very rich club (as opposed to Zenit and Anzhi). Maybe he came to us because of football interest to a distant Russia, or some other reason, but certainly not for the money. ;)

Now you're just lying to yourself mate.
He's getting one of the biggest salaries (3M€ a year) + he went far away from his shitty "friends" who were the cause of him being kicked out of the French NT.
I seriously don't think he went for the football challenge, as I would say to my fellow Boussoufa, no offense.

[/B]
Now you're just lying to yourself mate.
He's getting one of the biggest salaries (3M€ a year) + he went far away from his shitty "friends" who were the cause of him being kicked out of the French NT.
I seriously don't think he went for the football challenge, as I would say to my fellow Boussoufa, no offense.
Well, now I'm a little confused. Perhaps, then, you are right but this salary is only fueling interest of such player, her enjoyed almost all Russian clubs, otherwise top-players just do not go to our championship, such is the peculiarity of Russia (well, perhaps not only of Russia). Other way to attract top players we do not have yet.

Be carefull Benni, some people could see that first sentence as a aracist abuse too...

Be carefull Benni, some people could see that first sentence as a aracist abuse too...

Yes I worded it badly. I just meant there is a lot of problems in Russia in the stadiums with racist abuse isnt there?

Again no offence intended to our Russian friends here :)

alain pardeaux manager of olympique de newcastle:COAT:

LOL at meme^^
how many frenchies they got atm? about 10??

Back
Top Bottom