The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

never been so happy with a transfer as Nuri's return to BVB. tbh I never rated him as a world class player (even the season before his move to Madrid) but would just love to see him back again as the very important member of a team like BVB.

Franca (Criciuma Esporte Clube) -> Coritiba FC (loan return) -> Hannover 96

Code:
http://www.hannover96.de/CDA/aktuelles/alle-news/detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=53058&cHash=5b5ace23431b8ef0ff0cad3ad99849e7

Roland Lamah (CA Osasuna) ----------> (Swansea City A.F.C.) (on loan for 18 months with an option to buy him)

Source:
new-swansea-city-signing-roland-lamah-182070751.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not $ur£ why Loic R€my would $ign for QPR in$t€ad of Newca$tl€? What ar£ hi$ motiv€$?
But still, I think Redknapp is an amazing and intelligent coach, so I don't think QPR will get relegated in his hands.

I'm not $ur£ why Loic R€my would $ign for QPR in$t€ad of Newca$tl€? What ar£ hi$ motiv€$?
But still, I think Redknapp is an amazing and intelligent coach, so I don't think QPR will get relegated in his hands.

to be perfectly honest, i think Remy would be stupid if he agreed to join Newcastle over QPR right now, despite the league position of QPR. Redknapp imo is a better coach than Pardew if we look past the sallary issue. If QPR stayes in PL, i believe Redknapp can make them much better than they are now.. and with signings like that, i believe they can be in better position than now at the end of season.

Remy at QPR my thoughts are that he will have a low release clause if they get relegated and if they get relegated, but he shows he can play well in the Prem he will get a move to another Prem club.

If he plays really well and QPR stay up, he is still in the Prem at a club that can and will invest more money. Or bigger clubs will come in for him and QPR will be forced into selling anyway.

At Newcastle they will be expecting him to replace Ba (And the pressure that goes with it) who was fantastic for them and there are only really 6 points between the two teams in the league anyway...and he gets to live in London (Although Newcastle is a great city).

There are many reasons why he would choose QPR over Newcastle.....but the money probably helped ;))

Back
Top Bottom