The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Cris Wood (West Bromwich Albion) ---> Leicester City
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20844911

chris-wood-leicester-city.jpg

scored two goals, what a debut :D

with transfers like this again liverpool will defo not be in the top 5...buying players from the potential rivals who doesnt even managed to get a main role there...what kinde of teams do that? teams that are ending below 10th place in may

they one and only good signing of the past years was Suarez, if u dont have money follow your best tactic use your youth squad (like Shelvey, Sterling) or sign young potential players from france and from holland

i say that even though i think Sturridge is a very decent forward

Last edited:
di natale is a different.

i would have welcomed a move for di natale.

rocchi is on bench for lazio for 2 seasons. he passed his prime 5 years ago.

then he went to brasil so he could play ...what he cant even make to the 1st squad of that nowdays shitty ac milan or what? and he wants to be in a potential world cup winner team?

then he went to brasil so he could play ...what he cant even make to the 1st squad of that nowdays shitty ac milan or what? and he wants to be in a potential world cup winner team?

Pato has been injured for 2 straight years. 16 injuries in that period until one of the doctors said he doesn't know what to do with Pato.

He needed a new start. Rumours that Milan might have inserted a buyback option.

wow i just woke up and i feel like i've missed a lot! what a bargain Holtby is going to make for the spurs next year :...

Back
Top Bottom