The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Raul Meireles (Chelsea F.C.) --------> (Fenerbahçe S.K.)

Source:
548112_465726576792059_1194296539_n.jpg

It's official now:BOP:

The good news just keeps going tonight: Belgian halfback Axel Witsel is coming to play for Zenit too!

http://en.fc-zenit.ru/main/news/ct3/56035.html

that is a great news for Zenit, who desperately needed young CM and attacking player after Arshavin went...

i don´t understand you people, Russia is a big strong country and their clubs are maybe older and more followed than you think...

why shouldn´t they invest in top players? i feel happy this players will both start rather than sit on bench for Real or Barca etc...

The way Juventus behaved towards Del Piero says something about that club. They may have the most classy kids, they may have a fine team, but basically they still have the same class as in Moggi's time: none at all... And people may think if have something against them, that is not even true... The Agnelli's are there for ages, but still they behave like nouveaux riches...all wealth and no class.

I was away in vacation when the Witsel & Hulk deal was done. 40M € for Witsel is an excelent deal for both clubs. Witsel is young and REALLY good and 40M € is a fair amount, specially comparing to recent signings in european football. This might have been, financially, one of our best sales ever. Witsel cost 6.5M €, and one year later was sold for 40M €.

For the team, this brought us a real problem...having sold Javi Garcia and Witsel (Zenit payed his release clause), this leaves us lacking options in the midfielder. It might work in domestic competitions...but it will be VERY hard to perform in europe...
Like I said before, the way football is heading our days is really unfair. There are some clubs that can spend how much money they want because they simply don't have to 'create' it. This is not a fair competition this way and something must be done to stop it, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom