The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

I fully agree with you The_Special_One...looks like an amateur club. I don't even want to think how we are gonna make it without a proper defensive midfielder...

Anyway, pretty interesting to know:

Benfica signed Javi Garcia, Di Maria, Ramires, David Luiz, Fábio Coentrão (all champions 09/10) for 24M €. They were sold for 132M €.

I fully agree with you The_Special_One...looks like an amateur club. I don't even want to think how we are gonna make it without a proper defensive midfielder...

Anyway, pretty interesting to know:

Benfica signed Javi Garcia, Di Maria, Ramires, David Luiz, Fábio Coentrão (all champions 09/10) for 24M €. They were sold for 132M €.

Dinamo Zagreb done something like that with Modrić, Čorluka, Kranjčar, Vukojević, Eduardo, Lovren, Čale, Schildenfeld and Mandžukić.
The difference is that they are product of Dinamo youth academy and sold for more than 100M €.

Talking about that go see Ajax team of 2005/2006 see how many were sold & what's the overall value i think you'll be surprised ;)

And this is how businesses work. Only clubs working like this will have a good economic position and few debts.

Edson Braafheid (Hoffenheim) >>> Twente (One-year loan)

Thank god, we don't have to see this guy in the Bundesliga again. I cannot believe, how he managed to get some time in a WC final, maybe one of the worst footballers I ever saw. Yes, he was unlucky in some situations, but most of the time he was having you ball you could already prepare for a facepalm.

goalgerd..... unattached > phoenix team ; )

where is the source??

:P

Confirmed by me. One of the best transfers during this summer. :BOP::P

Welcome on board. :)

Last edited:
LEAVE FROM TRABZONSPOR

Pawel Brozek (Trabzonspor) >>> Recreativo Huelva

Piotr Brozek (Trabzonspor) >>> Lechia Gdansk

Murat Tosun (Trabzonspor) >>> Manisaspor

Hasan Ahmet Sarı (Trabzonspor) >>> Fethiyespor (On loan)

Mücahit Atalay (Trabzonspor) >>> Sanica Boru Elazığspor

Arkadiusz Glowacki (Trabzonspor) >>> Wisla Krakow

Bora Sevim (Trabzonspor) >>> Gaziantep Büyükşehir Belediyespor (On loan)

Eren Albayrak & Torric Jebrin & Sercan Kaya & Barış Memiş (Trabzonspor) >>> 1461 Trabzon (On loan)

Raul Meireles (Chelsea F.C.) --------> (Fenerbahçe S.K.)

Source:
548112_465726576792059_1194296539_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom