The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

Eduardo Vargas| Napoli >> Grêmio FBPA
1 year loan

265164_522177584480963_367229188_n.jpg

Source

Last edited:
great signing for gala potentially, a player who has alot to offer but out of form, maybe can recover some of what he showed few years back. Shame the rest of world may not get to see him showing glimpses of what he can do.

We will play Schalke in February, we want him because Cl is very importad for us, because we did qualify 10 years ago last one. We need playmaker some years. Good one for him and for us.

not happy to see him leave epl again...

too bad he started this wandering years ago already when he was a top notch playa' , but now i can understand his motives...get some serious money before retirement

one of my fav "outlaw footballer" btw

but Nilmar, Raul, Diego Tardelli, Niang, Bresciano, Nené, Bakari Koné ...and now Cissé...Quatar is starting to be the next turkish league but with way better wages i believe

Last edited:
too bad he started this wandering years ago already when he was a top notch playa' , but now i can understand his motives...get some serious money before retirement

one of my fav "outlaw footballer" btw

but Nilmar, Raul, Diego Tardelli, Niang, Bresciano, Nené, Bakari Koné ...and now Cissé...Quatar is starting to be the next turkish league but with way better wages i believe

Diego Tardelli is said to be going to Atl.Mineiro on loan... very close to official...

David Abraham (Getafe CF) -> TSG 1899 Hoffenheim

Source

Sebastian Pocognoli (Standard Liege) -> Hannover 96

Code:
http://www.hannover96.de/CDA/aktuelles/alle-news/detailansicht.html?tx_ttnews[tt_news]=53083&cHash=87542c2ce2484c6b8c22f0712cc060a1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom