The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

It's off yes. Twente and Everton couldn't agree on the deal. Twente didn't want more but Everton wanted to spread it out, which Twente didn't want.

Coutinho to LFC is official now.

coutinho05.jpg

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/coutinho-the-first-interview

first clever signing from Pool since Suárez

WHAT ?!!!!
Lately the transfer fees are just bullshit !
Zaha for more than 20M, now Coutinho and a 19 year old guy for almost the same price ...
What the hell ?!

I know I was referring to Kovacic
I just hope they'll do well in their respective clubs because that amount of money suggest that the player is ready to GIVE something important to that club ...

Yeah well that's how the current inflated market works, i just been shocked these days because the toon are getting Ligue 1's starts with minimum fee, and then comes Metalist claiming that Taison is worth more than an international player such as Sissoko o_O

EXACTLY !
And especially Sissoko, look at him, in his first game, he made an EPIC start
And how much does he cost, 3M€ :)
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME !!!
This guy should, at LEAST, cost 15M !!
But as you said, it's the inflated market policy ...

Guys transfer price depends on a lot of things, length of contract at previous team, age of players, if they already are national or unproven players, sallary demands etc..even if they agree to go where the clubs are pushing them or if the club has no other chance then to sell, just like Arsenal with RVP...

for example Tottenham only payed 1,5 mil. for Holtby, but his value is 10 times more...Schalke had no choice since his contract would end in summer and he would be free agent...He will then recieve better sallary at Tottenham, becouse they have him for free basicly..and the price will go higher for Tottenham to have him.. he was wanted by more teams but Tottenham has the money to pay him most... it´s all about getting most for the better price...

Kovacic might be expensive but i doubt he will get a big sallary such as Sneijder was given... Inter can have two more players to cover what they payed to Sneijder imo..

Newcastle signed a lot of players but that doens´t mean they stay there forever..nothing is certain..

Last edited:
Well i'm sure he'll be sold for a lot more than that now that he's an EPL player ;)

Edit: just saw your post Pipa, did you know that's Taison was going to be sold for 18m when Chelsea showed interest, and then he actually signed for a lot less at Skhatar, plus he would've been payed double the salary he's earning right now.

Last edited:
Perhaps he didn´t wanted to be a new Marin if you know what i mean...

i forgot to say some players care about playing to be picked for national team, they deciede also on this....not many do so, but there is still some without spoiled agents..

Back
Top Bottom