The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

It's not an official link which is the main problem ...

http://www.ibvsport.is/frettir/2013/04/03/david_james_skrifar_undir_hja_ibv

I've translated the article for you though:

"Former England international goalkeeper David James yesterday signed a one year contract for IBV. David joins as an assistant coach but will also may feature as a player. The signing is a great coup for IBV as he has the second highest number of appearances in the Premier League after Ryan Giggs.

David will join up with the team as they tour England playing against his former side Portsmouth FC before coming back to Iceland with the club."

Simão Mate Junior (Shandong Luneng Taishan F.C.) ----------> (Levante UD)

Source:
catalan-mejor.jpg

WTF!?!?! I didn't see this coming!

And the TIMING of it is horrible!! Just before CL semi-final!?! when the team actually has chance to win it all, now dressing room, himself and fans know that two of the better players are leaving?

Very strange.

WTF!?!?! I didn't see this coming!

And the TIMING of it is horrible!! Just before CL semi-final!?! when the team actually has chance to win it all, now dressing room, himself and fans know that two of the better players are leaving?

Very strange.

It'll be that WANKER Hoeness

so even Lewandowski gonna leave for sure ? where he's going ?

What team it's not clear yet but the fact that he is leaving was already announced a couple weeks ago. His contract is expiring next summer and since he won't extend it, BVB has to sell him this summer.

What team it's not clear yet but the fact that he is leaving was already announced a couple weeks ago. His contract is expiring next summer and since he won't extend it, BVB has to sell him this summer.

If they absolutely want to get extra money in. With Goetze leaving for 37 million € now, I could see them going all the way with Lewa. Not the most likely outcome, but possible.

Meanwhile in Real Madrid, Varane has now a 200 Million liberatory clause in his contract and a 1 Billion one for Kaká and Ronaldo.

Fantastic signing for Benfica, I think he will fit in with their style of play. Very talented player.

Sulejmani is risky. He was amazing at Heerenveen, but never showed the potential he had at Ajax. If he can reach the level he had at Heerenveen he could be a great signing though.

if I'm not wrong, a few days ago they got Rausch from Hannover as well. apparently, they're building good, young depth for the next years. well done, VfB.

Back
Top Bottom