The Official Transfers Thread [OFFICIAL LINKS ONLY]

431804_490216321052138_1733939602_n.jpg

Pablo Migliore (FC Jail) ---> GNK Dinamo Zagreb
http://www.gnkdinamo.hr/argentinski-vratar-migliore-potpisao-za-modre.html#anchor

He was charged to be in connection to others involved in murder and was jailed to prevent him from fleeing if I'm not mistaken .

£12,890,640 a year
£1,074,22 a month
£268,555 a week
£38,356 a day
£1,598 per hour
£26 per minute
44p second

If I got to live in a lovely place like Monaco and got all that without paying tax, I'd take it up if I were him.

imo it´s the oposite, straight WIN situation for him, both atletico and monaco and whole Ligue1.

Agree. Just imagine what you could do with ~40k € per day or ~270k € per week? That's f.e. a brandnew Ferrari (and not the "cheaper" ones) every week!

Agree. Just imagine what you could do with ~40k € per day or ~270k € per week? That's f.e. a brandnew Ferrari (and not the "cheaper" ones) every week!

and that´s after taxes already... world is gone crazy, but we are those who support it watching football.

How is it a win when a player of his class will not play a single CL match for the 3rd year in a row? He made a stupid decision career wise, but a wise one for his personal life.

How is it a win when a player of his class will not play a single CL match for the 3rd year in a row? He made a stupid decision career wise, but a wise one for his personal life.

he won two european competitions with two clubs in few years, the CL will surely come for Monaco in 5 years, even sooner with this transfers and team they are building + he is still 27 years young. Plenty time for him..career wise he made best decision, becouse he will drive Monaco to success, the same way he did Porto and Atletico.. in Ligue 1 there isn´t competition as high as Spain... he could be great oponent to Ibra in best attack player competition.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure about that, City did the same, sure they won domestic titles but failed miserably in the CL. It might turnout to be the same case with Monaco, anyway Moutinho is there with him so they might prove me wrong...

Also how coincidental? Ranieri is their current coach and they have a Russian owner :D

Last edited:

you made me consider myself as poor as shit !

but, anyway, thanks God for everything, the health , family, everything !

Every single one of us would take that deal in a heartbeat! Well done for Falcao. He's earned it and is worth every penny.

To live in a place like Monaco, get paid THAT much and not pay taxes, that's what dreams are made of!

Another world class talent flings himself into the black hole of european football, the french league.

Shame

Another world class talent flings himself into the black hole of european football, the french league.

Shame

Considering all the talent that came out of France, i wouldn't exactly call it a black hole.
And i'm a litle bit surprised that you of all people (as a Manchester City fan) think about that way...it isn't that long ago that City was the black hole of English football (i'm exagerating, but not that much).

I agree with PLF's post. Although things like this aren't good for football...good for Falcao (he deserves this if it's what he really wants), good for AS Monaco (is it really ? In the long term ?). Perhaps good for Ligue 1 (Is it really ? Yes, if other French clubs could attract similar private owners...maybe, but in the long term ? Not sure).

I can´t get Falcão.
He played in the best league(Portuguese League) in Europe to jump for the big 4 leagues(Sp,ENG,ITA and GER) and then goes to Monaco :CONFUSE:

Shame

not realy, it would be interesting to know how many % of players came from that black hole to other clubs, not only French players, but overall top players who either were top already or became top growing on Ligeue 1 football. i think the number would be high.. + The stadiums they are building or renovating make Seria A or even La Liga old ones look like black hole..

Shame
Maicon, Gaël Clichy, Samir Nasri and Yaya Touré play in the black hole

PS: Maicon and Yaya Touré play for... Monaco

Manchester City play one Champion's League final, like Monaco in 2004 ?

Back
Top Bottom