The Mobile Phone thread

iPhone.

BlackBerrys are pretty poor in comparison, my work colleagues have got BlackBerrys and they are always impressed when they see my iPhone and what it can do :)). Not sure about the new BlackBerry Storm though? Looks nice but I doubt it's as good and does as much as the iPhone.

What is the phone on that Advert with the Blow up Blue animal and they meet the Pink animal

Its doing my nut in trying to find it

iPhone.

BlackBerrys are pretty poor in comparison, my work colleagues have got BlackBerrys and they are always impressed when they see my iPhone and what it can do :)). Not sure about the new BlackBerry Storm though? Looks nice but I doubt it's as good and does as much as the iPhone.

Agreed. The thing that the iPhone has over most other phones are the applications and huge support from Devs all over the globe.

Some of the applications I have for my iPhone are superb!

I made a daft mistake. I left O2 and sold my N95, I then went to Vodafone and got an N96... my god its been an annoyance since day 1!

To start with the battery only lasted a day, went to vodafone and eventually they replaced the battery with a new one. Then the phone started locking up randomly in particular when people were in the process of calling me. Also after I received a text message Id try to go and read it and it would crash.

Vodafone replaced it for a new one, then the exact same thing started to happen again, I updated the firmware to a newer version and it continued to be a pain in the arse and freeze up!. Now its at the repair center being repaired... does anyone else have an N96? are you having similar issues?

I made a daft mistake. I left O2 and sold my N95, I then went to Vodafone and got an N96... my god its been an annoyance since day 1!

To start with the battery only lasted a day, went to vodafone and eventually they replaced the battery with a new one. Then the phone started locking up randomly in particular when people were in the process of calling me. Also after I received a text message Id try to go and read it and it would crash.

Vodafone replaced it for a new one, then the exact same thing started to happen again, I updated the firmware to a newer version and it continued to be a pain in the arse and freeze up!. Now its at the repair center being repaired... does anyone else have an N96? are you having similar issues?

i had an n95 and upgraded to an n96... wat a mistake that was the n96 is slow and crashes a lot.

:THINK:

Just ordering a SE C702, £25 a month from o2, good tariff actually. 400 texts 200 minutes and unlimited 02 to 02 calls which is great cause everyone I speak to is on 02.

Anyone else got one of these phones?

berchet-maga-wave-2-in-1-slide.jpg

Does it have to be Nokia?

I'm planning on getting the SE W705 when it's out in a few months to replace my (3 year old!) W800. Quite nice looking I think and it shouldn't be too pricey.

Will it be compatible with Jay's slide though? :THINK:

Back
Top Bottom