The Mobile Phone thread

It just seems over complicated and slow if you want to call someone or text them, and emails are out of the question because 3G is utter bollocks and the thing is rediculously slow.

I miss having a normal phone with normal buttons.

Ha! Having a laugh ain't ya. Some 3G connections I get around here, especially in London are faster than some WiFi! Each to his own I guess, but I don't see how it could be asier than pressing Contacts, pressing which contact, then pressing their number :LOL:.

It just seems over complicated and slow if you want to call someone or text them, and emails are out of the question because 3G is utter bollocks and the thing is rediculously slow.

I miss having a normal phone with normal buttons.

:BLINK:

Something is up with your iPhone then mate! 3G is lightning and alot of the time, quicker than WiFi for me.

Personally don't see any difference between the iPhone and any other phone on the market when it comes to contacting people.

I've owned a fair amount of different phones and for me the iPhone does texting / calling people better than any I've used!

EDIT:
Didn't actually read Tims post before mine haha well there you go :)

Anyone know an FM transmitter to use with a SE C905? eBay ones are saying they work with the C905 but they have 3.5mm connectors and the C905 doesn't have such a connection.

I just got one of these and its awesome

nokia5800_stand.jpg

nokia-5800-xpressmusic-05.jpg

nokia-5800-in-hand.jpg

http://www.nokia.co.uk/5800xpressmusic

I think your looking at about £250-300 on PAYG

My phone got some use at the weekend as well, it has 3 days worth of songs so we plugged it into some proper speakers and had some party's of our own :))

I just saw they were speaking of Sat Nav in another thread and forgot to say that the 5800 has it with Nokia Maps and turn by turn directions with voice ;)

Thats the one I'm waiting for too. Seems to have everything I want from a phone except multitouch. Not sure if I should wait for this or go for the iPhone.

Thats the one I'm waiting for too. Seems to have everything I want from a phone except multitouch. Not sure if I should wait for this or go for the iPhone.

get 5800 same as the iPhone but alot cheaper ;)

Good taste my friend, my only worry is that the phone is much to heavy and that seems to be the overall concern from the community.
I hope it comes out soon, at the moment I'm phoneless because my friend dropped it in the sea.

Back
Top Bottom