The Mobile Phone thread

It feels like it because US ones comes out late, and also some operators like O2 and T-Mobile re-brand it.

I can answer that already - it's a no.

:DD

250px-FanboysPoster.jpg

HTC Touch HD and family

touchhd1_sc.jpg

The announcement of the Touch HD brought the total number of HTC devices with its newest TouchFLO 3D interface to three. We rounded up all three of them for a little family gathering and also checked out the glorious WVGA screen of the Touch HD.

I've upgraded to an N78, I like it so far, I've got 2 weeks to decide or I can get a different phone.

The N96 is too expensive!

Oooops need a new phone cradle, I did a Basil Fawlty on my old one after my phone fell out yet again, I stopped on the M62 in a fit of peak and kicked it to death at the side of the road... :RANT: :SHOCK:

The elcell looks good, it needs to work with an N95 8g and an N95, I don't think there is much if any difference has anyone got or used one or have a better option?...

n95_CarCharger_4.jpg

Just remembered, I got my Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 last week. Apart from the 3.2mp camera, the phone is probably the best I've ever seen. It's a windows mobile phone but with the SDK and the panel system, the possibilities are endless. Someone even imported the TouchFLO 3D from the HTC Touch HD onto the Xperia and it runs perfectly on my phone.
Here, take a look.
YouTube - Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 TouchFlo 3D Demo

i have never been into phones, i got an iphone, and its hands down one of the best things i have ever bought technology wise. I cant even imagine another phone being as user freiendly with all the capabilities it has.

390€ for the x1 or 150€ for the samsung sgh f480? cheap phone or top of the notch technology? not sure...help!

Ok guys, need a bit of advice here. I'm really NEEDING a new mobile, the one I have is pretty much fucked. It'll have to be second hand or on credit because I'm gonna be skint for a while now, I have around £80-£150 max to spend but I want a decent phone. Recommendations? And just so you guys know I do not like Nokias or Samsungs anymore every one I have had has fucked up.

www.gsmarena.com has all the reviews for most of the makes and models of mobiles, CEX have most of them on the cheap due too to to those people on crack having to replace their mobiles so the police don't track them down

Ok guys, need a bit of advice here. I'm really NEEDING a new mobile, the one I have is pretty much fucked. It'll have to be second hand or on credit because I'm gonna be skint for a while now, I have around £80-£150 max to spend but I want a decent phone. Recommendations? And just so you guys know I do not like Nokias or Samsungs anymore every one I have had has fucked up.

Just buy your average Sony Ericsson for that price. I've never had a problem with their phones.

Well, apart from the last one I had, but that gave me an excuse to get an iPhone, so I don't mind :D

Well I'm wanting a SE to be honset, Will has one and it's great it's just finding one I like, I'd have the same as his but I can't find one as a decent price with it being near Christmas.

www.gsmarena.com has all the reviews for most of the makes and models of mobiles, CEX have most of them on the cheap due too to to those people on crack having to replace their mobiles so the police don't track them down

I'll try that site, ta. I looked at CeX cause I use it a lot anyway for games and stuff, and you can tell they've put their prices up as it's coming up the Christmas, sly gits.

Back
Top Bottom