The Mobile Phone thread

N96 is what I want too, its released on October 1st.

I read somewhere recently that it weas on all networks except for O2.

O2 is listed at the Carphone Warehouse, link

The N96 will also have BBC iPlayer on it, I wonder how good the picture will be.

I think the N95 will get iPlayer as well, basically all S60 phones will get it.

(waiting for Tim to come on about the iPhone having it already)

http://www.phonesreview.co.uk/wp-content/phoneimages/2007/05/s500-2.jpg

I currently have that, the Sony Ericsson s500i I've had it for over a year now, not to happy with it because the slider is starting to feel weird and gets stuck sometimes. I may look into getting a new phone half way through 2009 and might go for that HTC diamond which looks nice, any other recommendations? My budget isn't very high, I'm not a huge fan of flip phones by the way.

Edit: Is the HTC diamond touch out yet?

Last edited:
just forked out 300 quid on the samsung f480 tocco, AKA.iphone killer (so they say)
pretty decent internet is great.
samsung-tocco.gif

sorry 4 shitty quality pic lol was dark obviosly
mytocco.jpg

None of them are iPhone killers. You'll never beat the hype apple can generate :)).

hype 1 (hp) Slang
n.
1. Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion: the hype surrounding the murder trial.
2. Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material: "It is pure hype, a gigantic PR job" Saturday Review.
3. An advertising or promotional ploy: "Some restaurant owners in town are cooking up a $75,000 hype to promote New York as 'Restaurant City, U.S.A.'" New York.
4. Something deliberately misleading; a deception: "[He] says that there isn't any energy crisis at all, that it's all a hype, to maintain outrageous profits for the oil companies" Joel Oppenheimer.

well mine beats iphone already due to iphone stating it has full internet access wich it doesnt to which they where sued for it, and mine does

It doesn't, that's why Ofcom slapped them on the wrist and banned their ad.

Nick Cave, get the HTC Touch Diamond ;) Or HTC Touch Pro

i have the touch diamond. had it for 7 days, then decided to send it back, although it lay in my room for about 3 weeks after that waiting to be returned. then i was bored one day and took it back out, and had a good old play with it...

now i love it!

Back
Top Bottom