The Mobile Phone thread

Re: Best mobile phone out there

Mine's lasting for two days, with a fair usage of using the net, phonecalls and texting. Pretty good really :)

If I request a PAC code 30 days prior to contract termination, can I get it free right away? I'm with Orange and am on a contract.

Moderator Stef? Well done mate!

Nope, apparantly Samir is pretty useless. People have contributed towards his programs but he's taking ages to give them access. So it could be a long wait unfortunately :(

Haha for the sake of switching my screen around, I'd rather keep my other more important features thanks :D

I had a grumble about the N95 the other day but I'm getting more used to it now and it really is a quality bit of kit :D

Haha for the sake of switching my screen around, I'd rather keep my other more important features thanks :D

I had a grumble about the N95 the other day but I'm getting more used to it now and it really is a quality bit of kit :D
I was being Sarky mate :) no way am I getting rid of this thing because of 1 small feature which is a Novelty really....

I love the N95, its by far THE best phone ive EVER had!!!

N95 is ok. best phone of its kind hads down but best phone overal? nope the keiser/HTC TYTN2 is IMO the best phone ever. it makes N95 look like a toy

time to get an Iphone and be ripped off by O2 and Apple :).....

Just buy the phone and unlock it!
Their tariffs are ridiculous IMHO, now they have made them better, but still there are better ones.

I think I am going to get the N95 for me and the Misses - Both our contracts have ran out. I have been trying to decide on a phone for ages.

I would rather have the Iphone - but I am not shelling out £260+ just for a phone - if the N95 is free.

Open Signed lets you sign apps, DJ

The iPhone must have a 100Mb connection built in because on the advert, the person is browsing the internet with no loading times, pages appearing instantly and images are just there, no loading them at all! Impressive! ;)

Thank you Dags, so we're now finally seeing that the iPhone is the best one out there?

:w00t:

I just got a Samsung G600 - I like it alot.

All I needed was a phone for calls and texts and also a decent camera. Thats what I have - No more no less.

They only had a Purple one in stock - so I look like a big homosexual - but I am secure enough with my Heterosexual Sexuality to be secure with this.

It takes a real man to have a Purple phone.

Purple is a brilliant colour, it's not as boring as blue but it's not as gay as pink. I drink Vimto 24/7. And I'm comfortable with my sexuality as well.

I think.

Purple is a brilliant colour, it's not as boring as blue but it's not as gay as pink. I drink Vimto 24/7. And I'm comfortable with my sexuality as well.

I think.

Thanks for the support - I have got some stick from my mates already. But I think it will make me a stronger person keeping this phone.

Yeah pulling out a Purple phone does look gay though

i agree with your mates

Do you keep it in a handbag?

Yeah pulling out a Purple phone does look gay though

i agree with your mates

Do you keep it in a handbag?

I wear it around my neck like a medallion - It looks really good with my white T-shirt that I tie a knot in the front to show my midrift.....I better stop before I get you all Horny.

If I didn't stop, this thread would go all off topic and all the guys would be in here........HEY BOYS THERE'S A WHOLE LOTTA MAN IN THIS HERE THREAD, WOOHOO!!!!!!

Luckily my urge to get a new phone has passed

Back
Top Bottom