The Master League adventures thread

A last filler, before the proper post. A nice goal by Balogun, not a long ranger, but given the difficulty to score screamers, and the little rising in the trajectory, were loveable. Always love the woodwork screamer!!! :)

Well except for the above, i mostly loved the physicallity in the battle against the defender, before taking the shot. :)

On the cons, the net physics were a little bit anti-climatic... 2018 has more "alive" nets while scoring!!!

Nice goal ,yes 18s net physics are a bit better ,so is shooting imo

@rockstrongo I forgot to mention in your screenshots, i love how your GK deserves the salary he is paid. Especially with the big fishes, there are some saves there.

On the transfers, it is always a QUIZ how will players react and be familiar with TS, tactics, etc...

IE in my case, i have 3 CFs, all with a boosting Team Role, all far from their prime, lates 30's and although they do play better than inferior players, they dont play at their max potential. Aubameuyang, Ibrahimovic, Dzeko.

In details:

Aubameyang, the best of all 3, he has the ideal stats, for a CF i like to use, speed, power, height, high overall, ideal stats distribution (stats hexagon). The problem in my case is, he does good, has 1 goal per less than 2 appearences, 15 goals and 2 assists in 29 matches. He performs well, but not better than other lower OPR players i had in the past. I mean from a high rated world-class player like AUBA, i would expect more..
AUBA.jpg

Ibra, is a great player, but does not feat my quick counter playstyle. He is more of a tower, especially in this age, that he has become so slow. In his prime , or as a Tower, Target man or Fox in the Box, he has some class though. He also, 1 goal per 2 matches, 9 goals in 18 matches. I would love to work with a regen Ibrahimovic, after he retires!
Ibra.jpg

Dzeko is even less played, he does not feat to me at all, even in his prime, i would use him in the last minutes of a game, i am all out attack, to take some aerial battles, after a cross or after a corner. He has 1 goal in 4 games. He is completelly out of TS to be fair, i don't use him at all.
Dzeko.jpg

All of them were signed as loaned players. Realistically, next season only Ibrahimovic has an accesible price.

Also i will try to buy or Captain David Silva, he is great, he is something else, even now, the days he is missing, we don't have a midfield.

21 apps, 3 goals, 6 assists, 6.3 Average Rating. He worths his money, although LOANIE too! :)

David Silva.jpg

@rockstrongo I forgot to mention in your screenshots, i love how your GK deserves the salary he is paid. Especially with the big fishes, there are some saves there.

On the transfers, it is always a QUIZ how will players react and be familiar with TS, tactics, etc...

IE in my case, i have 3 CFs, all with a boosting Team Role, all far from their prime, lates 30's and although they do play better than inferior players, they dont play at their max potential. Aubameuyang, Ibrahimovic, Dzeko.

In details:

Aubameyang, the best of all 3, he has the ideal stats, for a CF i like to use, speed, power, height, high overall, ideal stats distribution (stats hexagon). The problem in my case is, he does good, has 1 goal per less than 2 appearences, 15 goals and 2 assists in 29 matches.
View attachment 141056

Ibra, is a great player, but does not feat my quick counter playstyle. He is more of a tower, especially in this age, that he has become so slow. In his prime , or as a Tower, Target man or Fox in the Box, he has some class though. He also, 1 goal per 2 matches, 9 goals in 18 matches. I would love to work with a regen Ibrahimovic, after he retires!
View attachment 141057

Dzeko is even less played, he does not feat to me at all, even in his prime, i would use him in the last minutes of a game, i am all out attack, to take some aerial battles, after a cross or after a corner. He has 1 goal in 4 games. He is completelly out of TS to be fair, i don't use him at all.
View attachment 141058

All of them were signed as loaned players. Realistically, next season only Ibrahimovic has an accesible price.

Also i will try to buy or Captain David Silva, he is great, he is something else, even now, the days he is missing, we don't have a midfield.

21 apps, 3 goals, 6 assists, 6.3 Average Rating. He worths his money, although LOANIE too! :)

View attachment 141059
Pretty damn good transfers you've done Slam.
My team at the start of the season had 6 loan players (5 from Lazio and one from Sampdoria) already in.
Think we had 3 players with an overall rating of 70+ (71-73) the rest 62-69.
So my goal this window was getting in wingers with some speed ,and having low funds I couldn't really chose exactly who I wanted but the best around for the price.

I usually try to set a strategy and play with that regardless how low TS I've got and build around that strategy/tactics.
A few of my new players aren't really optimal for my strategy but will learn as the season progress.
I've gone from 61-73 in TS ,and now with my best team and n the pitch I'm around 67-69.
But I'm looking fw to building a good team this and next season.
Can't believe how much fun this game have been.

Top game Vs Atalanta away.
This game turned out to be a lot of fun to watch ,lots of chances ,I almost scored what could have been one of my greatest ever ,30 cm lower...

Game came alive the last 7-8 minutes and was a rollercoaster of joy and despair.

Top game Vs Atalanta away.
This game turned out to be a lot of fun to watch ,lots of chances ,I almost scored what could have been one of my greatest ever ,30 cm lower...

Game came alive the last 7-8 minutes and was a rollercoaster of joy and despair.
I like that "in your face" moments, when the CPU scores a late goal, but still some minutes in the clock, they perform this definitive celebration, as they scored in the World Cup final, in the last second. Then the very next attack you score back to back! :)

Last edited:
I like that "in your face" moments, when the CPU scores a late goal, but still some minutes in the clock, they perform this definitive celebration, as they scored in the World Cup final, in the last second, them the very next attack you score back to back! :)
Very rare in my ML's:)
Plus I had to push all the dpad buttons to set up my special instructions ,quite stressful.
But a great win.
I'm pretty hooked on this now ,might give my 19 a few games later on though.

Easy to say that Napoli's Allan had a bad day on the job ,seeing his team mate Mertens being nutmegged then launching an assault that had him sent off with a straight red.
Great game ,really clicking right now.
Wow that doesn't happen very often (and even more rarely for the CPU) in PES!

Most likely my last game today.
Sassuolo at home ,a team that always screw with my team(s)
This wasn't my day quite simply ,my defenders were too slow switching when marking runs,and making a few mistakes when trying to clear the ball.
Bright side was Fabiano my GK ,solid all season long!

But a fun game nevertheless.
Next up will be Sampdoria

Match day 24 saw me against Sampdoria away.
This game was a 20 min game.
I couldn't keep up with Gabbiadini and Quagliarella up front and they beat me easily ,was even until the last 20 min ,but they tore me up.
996bf594-653f-4029-815b-71b07cc3975c.jpg

Match day 25 Vs Torino at home.
Yet another poor game ,Torino didn't create much and my attacks felt very poor ,not enough created and it ended 1-1
This also marked my 5th straight game without a win.
cee0539e-2db2-4289-83a3-99fa6bf77f55.jpg

Match day 26 Vs Genoa at home.
Finally had a full and healthy squad and played Genoa for 90 min ,they scored a conciliation goal at the end but nothing could stop me from winning this one ,Cerci and new boy Mehdi was giving Genoa massive problems all game long.
Finally a win.
5dd100fa-06e4-4786-a91f-4f0a02ce1b0f.jpg

My next game (tomorrow) is Juventus away ,i beat them at home ,but I think I'll get my hands full this time

Match day 24 saw me against Sampdoria away.
This game was a 20 min game.
I couldn't keep up with Gabbiadini and Quagliarella up front and they beat me easily ,was even until the last 20 min ,but they tore me up.
View attachment 141153

Match day 25 Vs Torino at home.
Yet another poor game ,Torino didn't create much and my attacks felt very poor ,not enough created and it ended 1-1
This also marked my 5th straight game without a win.
View attachment 141154

Match day 26 Vs Genoa at home.
Finally had a full and healthy squad and played Genoa for 90 min ,they scored a conciliation goal at the end but nothing could stop me from winning this one ,Cerci and new boy Mehdi was giving Genoa massive problems all game long.
Finally a win.
View attachment 141155

My next game (tomorrow) is Juventus away ,i beat them at home ,but I think I'll get my hands full this time
Nice shots.. I smell some ML winter-transfers-window drama here...You know, you make transfers, TS doesn't change a lot, but you team during January snd February plays like shite for no reason..

Good job with Genoa though..

Nice shots.. I smell some ML winter-transfers-window drama here...You know, you make transfers, TS doesn't change a lot, but you team during January snd February plays like shite for no reason..

Good job with Genoa though..
thanks!
TS is such a weird thing ,I took a look at the players I brought in before signing them ,and though they were all within my system (possession/long ball/wide etc) their rating within those specific tactics is pretty neutral.

Example
Here's one of my defenders who has been with me all season.
Look at his rating in counter attack/long pass/wide/maintain formation.
2ede749b-46e6-4d21-b785-021a88b2bab3.jpg

And here's one of my new signings (who fits my playing style too)
2cb009c0-03bc-477b-bc22-2842ed4f78b9.jpg

Do you know how long it takes for his numbers to improve?

TS are much more complicated ,and pretty realistic/fun to deal with than I thought at first ,haven't really dived in to that this deep before.

Memorial post:
It's been almost a year, and 2 or 3 big reboots, plus the purchase of PES 2021, since my last serious silverware in PES 2020.
It was around 21 January of 2021, and the ML was in Summer of 2026, in my total 7th season. I was manager of Greece NT, and i had already won the World Cup of 2022.

The difference this time was, the group was much tougher than 2022, most key players of the team were in general decline. Before the competition started, i was close enough to just SIM the group matches, cause we hardly qualified from the Qualification Phase.

After the group stage, and some re-arragement of the starting squad and tactics, in a group with England, USA and Morocco, where we passed with the usual Greek 4pts. , one of each 1W-1D-1L.....

WC2026_group.jpg

....In knock out stage, in top-16 we faced the usual suspects Qatar, almost in every ML where i progress to WC knock out, i face Qatar for some reason, they always clear their group with 3/3, strange things!!!!
Qatar_2026.jpg

Well we needed Extra Time to get past Qatar. Afterwards , we faced Belgium in Top-8, clear win here, although they were the team we won in the prervious WC in semi-final, this time they were a lot aged, almost all players were the same , as when they start the game in 2019-2020 season.

And in the big match, WC 2026 Semi-final, Spain VS Greece. We are clearly the underdogs, they come with a super teams packed with wonderkids like Bryan Gil, Pedro Porro, Cucurella, JORDI MBOULA, well mostly wonderkids, highrated ex-youngsters like Rodri and super-regens, like PEPE REINA.

They did not sweep exaclty their group, but they passed undefeated and first, from a group including Brazil.

Spain Group Stage
ESP_gropu.jpg

THE SPANISH starting SQUAD
ESPANA.jpg

Me with my fellow greek players, the best of them being Mavropanos!!!!, went just for the experience :) Let's play and enjoy our defeat!!!!

But it happened to be one of the greatest ML experience i've had, and one of the most thrilling matches, in me recent PES ML history. I must go back to PES 6 days, to recall a match with more comebacks, surprises and miralces....

Before i post the video of the match, as it is 29 minutes, and one of my first matches i did not cut anything outside, while editing, i will post some milestones. Basically the whole game worths watching, to understand the context, but i will try to help, cause time is gold! :)

Video real Timeline:

-05:50 - Spain 1-0, Iago Aspas
-06:45 - Papadopoulos lost chance to equalize
-07:56 - Spain 2-0, Iago Aspas again.. :(
-09:08 - Another lost chance for Greece... :(
-11:22 - Iago Aspas hitting the post, almost killing the match and us both.. :(
-12:21 - Greece 2-1, Fortounis closing the gap :)
-19:46 - Greece 2-2 , It was minute 89', +1' added time, a counter started from the heart of our defense, a great 1-2-pass by Stefanos Athanasiadis! :)
-21:11 - Extra time!
-23:01 - Spain 3-2, After an all-out-attack attempt, they take the lead again, with their CB (Ramis)!!!
-23:33 - Greece 3-3, Free kick in good position, Fortounis keeps us with heart pulse
-25:08 - Fetfaztidis...almost there....!!!
-26:01 - Fortounis trying the manual L2-through-pass/shoot, almost close again....

-27:49 - It is the minute 114'+ , and we approach the end of the line, a miracle has happened (again!!!!) :D

Last edited:
thanks!
TS is such a weird thing ,I took a look at the players I brought in before signing them ,and though they were all within my system (possession/long ball/wide etc) their rating within those specific tactics is pretty neutral.

Example
Here's one of my defenders who has been with me all season.
Look at his rating in counter attack/long pass/wide/maintain formation.
View attachment 141204

And here's one of my new signings (who fits my playing style too)
View attachment 141205

Do you know how long it takes for his numbers to improve?

TS are much more complicated ,and pretty realistic/fun to deal with than I thought at first ,haven't really dived in to that this deep before.
Not sure pal. I give those stats a look,but never monitor them to the end, usually after half season they are ok. Not sure again, how it works with the characteristics and the potential of the player, like age, progress/decline, match rating, the other stats with the names that determine the role, LONE WOLF etc... They are all a big enigma.

I mostly take a look at the HEATMAP in the gameplan, as long as there is not AURA, i assume the player is cold, i think it is obvious by the way he is underperforming to just make a simple sprint. Once he becomes a little bit orange aura, or total red, i assume he is "hot"!! But this sometimes happens suddenly, i mean while he is "cold" for 15 matches, and game 16 he has adapted and being hot-red!

I assume, not sure but safe to say, that after a season of 35+ matches , the player TS stats have adapted to 99. I honetsly forget to keep an eye on them, and once i remind myself to look again, it is usually a long time passed and they are to 99s! :)

Memorial post:
It's been almost a year, and 2 or 3 big reboots, plus the purchase of PES 2021, since my last serious silverware in PES 2020.
It was around 21 January of 2021, and the ML was in Summer of 2026, in my total 7th season. I was manager of Greece NT, and i had already won the World Cup of 2022.

The difference this time was, the group was mucj tougher than 2022, most key players of the team were in general decline. Before the competition started, i was close enough to just SIM the group matches, cause we hardly qualified from the Qualification Phase.

After the group stage, and some re-arragement of the starting squad and tactics, in a group with England, USA and Morocco, where we passed with the usual Greek 4pts. , one of each 1W-1D-1L.....

View attachment 141193

....In knock out stage, in top-16 we faced the usual suspects Qatar, almost in every ML where i progress to WC knock out, i face Qatar for some reason, they always clear their group with 3/3, strange things!!!!
View attachment 141194

Well we needed Extra Time to get past Qatar. Afterwards , we faced Belgium in Top-8, clear win here, although they were the team we won in the prervious WC in semi-final, this time they were a lot aged, almost all players were the same , as when they start the game in 2019-2020 season.

And in the big match, WC 2026 Semi-final, Spain VS Greece. We are clearly the underdogs, they come with a super teams packed with wonderkids like Bryan Gil, Pedro Porro, Cucurella, JORDI MBOULA, well mostly wonderkids, highrated ex-youngsters like Rodri and super-regens, like PEPE REINA.

They did not sweep exaclty their group, but they passed undefeated and first, from a group including Brazil.

Spain Group Stage
View attachment 141201

THE SPANISH starting SQUAD
View attachment 141198

Me with my fellow greek players, the best of them being Mavropanos!!!!, went just for the experience :) Let's play and enjoy our defeat!!!!

But it happened to be one of the greatest ML experience i've had, and one of the most thrilling matches, in me recent PES ML history. I must go back to PES 6 days, to recall a match with more comebacks, surprises and miralces....

Before i post the video of the match, as it is 29 minutes, and one of my first matches i did not cut anything outside, while editing, i will post some milestones. Basically the whole game worths watching, to understand the context, but i will try to help, cause time is gold! :)

Video real Timeline:

-05:50 - Spain 1-0, Iago Aspas
-06:45 - Papadopoulos lost chance to equalize
-07:56 - Spain 2-0, Iago Aspas again.. :(
-09:08 - Another lost chance for Greece... :(
-11:22 - Iago Aspas hitting the post, almost killing the match and us both.. :(
-12:21 - Greece 2-1, Fortounis closing the gap :)
-19:46 - Greece 2-2 , It was minute 89', +1' added time, a counter started from the heart of our defense, a great 1-2-pass by Stefanos Athanasiadis! :)
-21:11 - Extra time!
-23:01 - Spain 3-2, After an all-out-attack attempt, they take the lead again, with their CB (Ramis)!!!
-23:33 - Greece 3-3, Free kick in good position, Fortounis keeps us with heart pulse
-25:08 - Fetfaztidis...almost there....!!!
-26:01 - Fortounis trying the manual L2-through-pass/shoot, almost close again....

-27:49 - It is the minute 114'+ , and we approach the end of the line, a miracle has happened (again!!!!) :D

Man what a win!
I thought you were done when Spain made it 3-2.
Plus ,two great chances to win it before you finally did ,great finish for the winner.
Congrats!

Not sure pal. I give those stats a look,but never monitor them to the end, usually after half season they are ok. Not sure again, how it works with the characteristics and the potential of the player, like age, progress/decline, match rating, the other stats with the names that determine the role, LONE WOLF etc... They are all a big enigma.

I mostly take a look at the HEATMAP in the gameplan, as long as there is not AURA, i assume the player is cold, i think it is obvious by the way he is underperforming to just make a simple sprint. Once he becomes a little bit orange aura, or total red, i assume he is "hot"!! But this sometimes happens suddenly, i mean while he is "cold" for 15 matches, and game 16 he has adapted and being hot-red!

I assume, not sure but safe to say, that after a season of 35+ matches , the player TS stats have adapted to 99. I honetsly forget to keep an eye on them, and once i remind myself to look again, it is usually a long time passed and they are to 99s! :)
I never really had a look before ,mainly because I've played with great players ,and TS hasn't really been a key factor.
If I start a ML with Milan and have a good budget and good players ,I usually start off with 70-80 in TS and that goes up quite fast.

But playing a small team with small budget like this is so much fun.
I think my TS were 44-55 (depending on system/players)

I think it's much deeper than I first gave it credit to be

Man what a win!
I thought you were done when Spain made it 3-2.
Plus ,two great chances to win it before you finally did ,great finish for the winner.
Congrats!
Thanx dude. A lot Greece VS Czech 2004 vibes here, they demolished us in the beginning, a lot Spanish chances in the middle, we started pushing back in the end, and in the extra time, they almost changed history by that 3-2, i felt also i was finished after that, no courage to come back again, but then again 2004 vibes, from the point we were finished, we came as the match conquerors again and they collapsed! :)

To be fair, the stupid AI, being most time in all-out-attack +2 red mentallity, helped me a lot, if they used the -1 or -2 blue, park the bus, i would be finished for sure! :)

Also i forgot to mention, i assume you missed that discussion since you didn't follow PES 2021, with some players with specific dribble styles, if you press R3, and then double tap R1 (or your sprint button) your player knocks the ball further in empty field. BUT YOU MUST be carefull, cause while i am using it, i haven't figured out, neither the button timing nor the dribble style of the player...

Some times it just produces a ridiculous animation that hold you back, like just lifting the ball and clipping in your shoulders, hand, face, etc.... But when it works, mostly in emplty space, it is a great advantage...

Post: https://evoweb.uk/threads/its-now-p...1-similar-to-fifa-and-older-pes-titles.83742/

Example:

Thanx dude. A lot Greece VS Czech 2004 vibes here, they demolished us in the beginning, a lot Spanish chances in the middle, we started pushing back in the end, and in the extra time, they almost changed history by that 3-2, i felt also i was finished after that, no courage to come back again, but then again 2004 vibes, from the point we were finished, we came as the match conquerors again and they collapsed! :)

To be fair, the stupid AI, being most time in all-out-attack +2 red mentallity, helped me a lot, if they used the -1 or -2 blue, park the bus, i would be finished for sure! :)

Also i forgot to mention, i assume you missed that discussion since you didn't follow PES 2021, with some players with specific dribble styles, if you press R3, and then double tap R1 (or your sprint button) your player knocks the ball further in empty field. BUT YOU MUST be carefull, cause while i am using it, i haven't figured out, neither the button timing nor the dribble style of the player...

Some times it just produces a ridiculous animation that hold you back, like just lifting the ball and clipping in your shoulders, hand, face, etc.... But when it works, mostly in emplty space, it is a great advantage...

Post: https://evoweb.uk/threads/its-now-p...1-similar-to-fifa-and-older-pes-titles.83742/

Example:
That's nice.
I assume it's also a feature in Pes 20 right?
I need to try it ,it's pretty much ,pushing your stick fw FIFA style.

That's nice.
I assume it's also a feature in Pes 20 right?
I need to try it ,it's pretty much ,pushing your stick fw FIFA style.
Yes, you can use it up to 2018, going backwards. It is less efective in 2018, similar in 2019, but more effective in 2020 and 2021. In 2020 i think it has the strongest effect when succesfull.

No the execusion is not like fifa, you have to PRESS the R-stick inside, the R3 button, it is a little bit awkard. And not sure if you press once, or keep pressed, i usually keep it pressed inside, then double tap and pray for the best! :)

And be carefull, if you plan to try by press and release, don't do it more than one time, cause with 2 or 3 times press R3, it does the RAinbow-Flick shite!! :D

Finally, not sure if it is an intentional mechanic by KONAMI, or just a random coinsidence, like some R2 functions in the past, that used to be like an urban legend, you know sometimes it is a random combination of two events programmed in the game, that produce something specific, not mentioned in the Manual book.

In the same sense, what i've noticed, when you perform it succesfully, and you run head-to-head with the CPU defender, in case he is sliding tackle, it is more likely your player to jump off the tackle, or pass by, or even if he is hit down, to stand up first..

You know in the opposite occasion, when you double tap and the CPU is sliding, it usually magnetizes you, trapping you to the animation that your player goes fatefully to the CPU's tackle orbit, and falling down, basically a canned animaton, and the CPU magnitizes also the ball, getting it back while it stands up.

When you preform the R3+sprint burst successfully, it is more possible to espace that canned animation. I keep only a reservation here, in case it was an event triggered by R3, cause i am too lazy to read the full manual and command list. You know like the old R2 press when tackled during the PS2-era PES games, that you could jump off a slidding tackle...

Yes, you can use it up to 2018, going backwards. It is less efective in 2018, similar in 2019, but more effective in 2020 and 2021. In 2020 i think it has the strongest effect when succesfull.

No the execusion is not like fifa, you have to PRESS the R-stick inside, the R3 button, it is a little bit awkard. And not sure if you press once, or keep pressed, i usually keep it pressed inside, then double tap and pray for the best! :)

And be carefull, if you plan to try by press and release, don't do it more than one time, cause with 2 or 3 times press R3, it does the RAinbow-Flick shite!! :D

Finally, not sure if it is an intentional mechanic by KONAMI, or just a random coinsidence, like some R2 functions in the past, that used to be like an urban legend, you know sometimes it is a random combination of two events programmed in the game, that produce something specific, not mentioned in the Manual book.

In the same sense, what i've noticed, when you perform it succesfully, and you run head-to-head with the CPU defender, in case he is sliding tackle, it is more likely your player to jump off the tackle, or pass by, or even if he is hit down, to stand up first..

You know in the opposite occasion, when you double tap and the CPU is sliding, it usually magnetizes you, trapping you to the animation that your player goes fatefully to the CPU's tackle orbit, and falling down, basically a canned animaton, and the CPU magnitizes also the ball, getting it back while it stands up.

When you preform the R3+sprint burst successfully, it is more possible to espace that canned animation. I keep only a reservation here, in case it was an event triggered by R3, cause i am too lazy to read the full manual and command list. You know like the old R2 press when tackled during the PS2-era PES games, that you could jump off a slidding tackle...
I will take this to the training ground for sure.
The ordinary double tap sprint isn't very effective in Pes 20 ,I can use it to create space on 18/19 but not here ,get caught up by the defender 99/100.
Thanks buddy

Btw @slamsoze this is before Mehdi game Vs Juventus and after the game ,(he had a good game)
There's quite some improvement.
Wonder if learning is better if winning/having a good game/not playing at all.
I'm pretty intrigued with this.
2cb009c0-03bc-477b-bc22-2842ed4f78b9.jpg
d79e5372-2513-4562-8faf-d063f2e642ac.jpg

Btw @slamsoze this is before Mehdi game Vs Juventus and after the game ,(he had a good game)
There's quite some improvement.
Wonder if learning is better if winning/having a good game/not playing at all.
I'm pretty intrigued with this.
View attachment 141218
View attachment 141219
Its a little bit tricky. The Very next screen has a bar named impact, and Progress since joined label, maybe there you can monitor better the "progress".

Well my game against Juventus started with Rabiot scoring after 3 min.
c598269a-9f7b-434b-8efe-be8fd8256ca2.jpg
Pretty tough start ,but I kept playing a tight defence and counter attacking them ,and late first half that paid off with two goals.
c3bf991c-dad2-455d-a7b0-fb6ec0c045dd.jpg3d84967e-12a3-47f4-96d0-acc2698c1bf5.jpg
Juventus felt a bit shocked ,and didn't really threaten me all second half ,until the last 10 min when they pressured me all over the pitch
They managed to miss two great chances late in stoppage time ,my defense were all over the place.
But a great win ,2/2 Vs Juventus för me then.
Next up Spezia.
7dd92d67-fe36-4b34-9278-a1414e704fb8.jpg

Its a little bit tricky. The Very next screen has a bar named impact, and Progress since joined label, maybe there you can monitor better the "progress".
Yeah I had a look at that ,weird thing that one pretty much covers new players that are younger.
Progress since joined with older players isn't going anywhere.
I suspect that label applies to progress as in "76 ovr at start now progressed/regressed to 78/74"
That's how I read both the progress curve and the progress since joined bar.

Edit :yes I've seen impact since joining ,seems like it's doing it's bits ,play a lot and it's going up.

Last edited:
Yeah I had a look at that ,weird thing that one pretty much covers new players that are younger.
Progress since joined with older players isn't going anywhere.
I suspect that label applies to progress as in "76 ovr at start now progressed/regressed to 78/74"
That's how I read both the progress curve and the progress since joined bar.

Edit :yes I've seen impact since joining ,seems like it's doing it's bits ,play a lot and it's going up.
My theory is that it has to do, with Team Tactis familiarity stats, wide/centre, counter/possession etc, those of your pics.

And i base this speculation in the word "impact".

I translate this as influence. Unless KONAMI is not lost in the translation, why to use this words if its is only of OPR stats? Since there's already the Development Curve.. Not sure at all..

My theory is that it has to do, with Team Tactis familiarity stats, wide/centre, counter/possession etc, those of your pics.

And i base this speculation in the word "impact".

I translate this as influence. Unless KONAMI is not lost in the translation, why to use this words if its is only of OPR stats? Since there's already the Development Curve.. Not sure at all..
Not sure if I've seen a real deep dive in to TS/progress etc by anyone.
Looking at similar stats for 2k (which has tons of sliders for it) every question is answered there.

I'm starting to like and get what a complicated system this is ,only downside is that it's effecting players and how they play a bit to much.

Since CPU Vs CPU games aren't really that good on Pes ,there's not really any way to see how a low TS team plays Vs a high TS team.
If they don't pressure correctly or if they lose shape and so on

Not sure if I've seen a real deep dive in to TS/progress etc by anyone.
Looking at similar stats for 2k (which has tons of sliders for it) every question is answered there.

I'm starting to like and get what a complicated system this is ,only downside is that it's effecting players and how they play a bit to much.

Since CPU Vs CPU games aren't really that good on Pes ,there's not really any way to see how a low TS team plays Vs a high TS team.
If they don't pressure correctly or if they lose shape and so on
Basically on this last part, CPUvsCPU , I've accidentally done an experiment, that's why i am usually a little bit more pesimistic regarding those situations.

In PES 2019 in MyClub, I was SIMing matches to farm GP and burn contracts, so i was fielding a squad with "negative" TS... Basically it used to happen when your MC manager had not enough skill points to support a team full of star players. So you had "05" TS , which is not possible in Master League of course, and if you wanted improve it , it used to go only grom 05 to 06. It was a restraining mechanics,to not be able to field teams full of superstars , from the beginning.

So, my 4* team with 05 TS, was loosing against teams with same OPR but normal TS, ie 95~98, always about 11-0, 13-0, 15-0..

Well 5 to 90 TS, is not the same difference as 55 to 99, but I think you can understand the general principle here..

Basically on this last part, CPUvsCPU , I've accidentally done an experiment, that's why i am usually a little bit more pesimistic regarding those situations.

In PES 2019 in MyClub, I was SIMing matches to farm GP and burn contracts, so i was fielding a squad with "negative" TS... Basically it used to happen when your MC manager had not enough skill points to support a team full of star players. So you had "05" TS , which is not possible in Master League of course, and if you wanted improve it , it used to go only grom 05 to 06. It was a restraining mechanics,to not be able to field teams full of superstars , from the beginning.

So, my 4* team with 05 TS, was loosing against teams with same OPR but normal TS, ie 95~98, always about 11-0, 13-0, 15-0..

Well 5 to 90 TS, is not the same difference as 55 to 99, but I think you can understand the general principle here..
Yeah ,good find there.
I've given this some thoughts ,and I should probably rotate a bit more ,using players that I want to keep ,but aren't good enough right now ,just to get them into the "system" and raise TS.

I fund all this very delicate and intriguing ,much deeper than FIFAs (for good or worse) player system

Match day 29.
I didn't have much problem beating Venezia at home ,felt bad since I really like Venezia irl ,but business is business.
I also rotated 4 players this game ,RB (who started as LB) Rodriguez had his first start and had 2 assists ,which was fun to see ,well deserved.
Had an injury to my RB Luando ,gone for 2 weeks ,and had to play my 18 year old backup for a few gam s ,probably some good experience for him.
1bd3f03c-2939-4c10-8bf5-1a4f51267a22.jpg

I'm sitting quite comfortable in 7th place which is way better than I expected.
Next up will be Derby Della Campania (Napoli)
b3c0a1d0-004e-478b-9f6b-166c61d99635.jpg07aae74b-7bba-4cbb-bd22-a80aa6eb18e5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom