The Master League adventures thread

Match Day 30.
Derby time vs Napoli away.
This game was weird ,I played very good and went 3-0 up after 30 min.
Napoli couldn't really answer back ,they finally got a penalty in the 70th minute making it 3-1 ,but I hit them with a late counter and the game finished 4-1 me.
3c57de76-52de-43f4-a549-6021509b2075.jpg

Match day 31 saw me hosting Udinese.
A team that play a very tactically good game ,har to break down ,always keeping possession looking for exploits in you defence ,rather slow playing team.
I created a few chances ,so did they and it ended up 0-0.
Quite refreshing with a boring game.
a8b38e9a-e412-47f0-a791-89c302b5419a.jpg

Next game is Hellas Verona i expect a defensive side trying to shut my attackers down then counter attack.

Advancing faster than expected. We played now up to Matchday 41. There are 5 more games to go and the League Table has taken a dramatic final turn.

In good news, team started to producing some nice football, combined with taking the results needed. Auba plays like Auba, Ibra plays like Ibra, Dzeko started giving some wins, Douglas Costa started playing as Douglas Costa.

The defense, while not in the ideal shape, still conceding some stupid goals, works now better.

Our GKs also in good shape, both F. Forster (regen) and Joe Lewis (Aberdeen) who retires this season.

Results:

Previously, didn't keep record of MATCHDAY 35, after a shitty goaless draw with Brentford, we looked doomed and -9pts behind the 2nd FFC.

MATCHDAY 36
The mother of all battles, another one basically this year. FULHAM vs BREWERS. For the first time this season, we presented a competitive team, in a critical match, without tommorow.
BREW-FFC.jpg

Shrinking the point difference to -6pts....

MATCHDAY 37

BREWERS vs Coventry City

matchday37.jpg

Another solid performance, crystal clear win, also a BIG PRESENT by CPU, Barnsley 2 - 2 Fulham. Points difference to -4pts.

Matchday 38

Bristol City 2 - 3 BREWERS

Almost a wrong step, personal performance by Dzeko and Balogun. And another present. Fulham 2 - 2 Brentford. Difference -2pts.

MATCHDAY 39

BREWERS 2 - 0 Millwall. Crystal clear win, FFC won too! :)

MATCHDAY 40

(beloved) Huddersfield 0 - 1 BREWERS

Huddersfield, oh typical Huddersfield, the match was going like our funeral, but Arturo Vidal (regen) in 84' scored the winning blow. BTW i tried to avoid some regens, but i can never resists to Joaquin and Vidal. Always having a crush on them!

FFC won again! :)

MATCHDAY 41

BREWERS vs Stoke City

Started with a straight 2-0. Did the 3-0 in 43', Stoke tried to do things complicated, reducing to 3-2, forcing us to kill them 100%, to ensure the needed win. Holding in 88' after a corner kick, took the header and sealed the 4-2.
BREW-STOK.jpg

The 3rd presenet in a row, derby of the TOP of the EFL, Leeds United vs FFC
MD41.jpg

They did it again!! They lost.. We are now +1ptw, sitting in the 2nd position, and fate is now 100% in our hands (or legs :P ). Now we must stay concetrated for the last 5 matches, and just play "catch me if you can"..
The match video:

The EFL Championship table, after Matchday 41
MD41ttable.jpg

+1 by FFC, and clear +4 by Nottingham forest. +11 by 7th Norwich, so it is 99,9% clear by now, that we will be in Play-Offs. :)

Last edited:
Advancing faster than expected. We played now up to Matchday 41. There are 5 more games to go and the League Table has taken a dramatic final turn.

In good news, team started to producing some nice football, combined with taking the results needed. Auba plays like Auba, Ibra plays like Ibra, Dzeko started giving some wins, Douglas Costa started playing as Douglas Costa.

The defense, while not in the ideal shape, still conceding some stupid goals, works now better.

Our GKs also in good shape, both F. Forster (regen) and Joe Lewis (Aberdeen) who retires this season.

Results:

Previously, didn't keep record of MATCHDAY 35, after a shitty goaless draw with Brentford, we looked doomed and -9pts behind the 2nd FFC.

MATCHDAY 36
The mother of all battles, another one basically this year. FULHAM vs BREWERS. For the first time this season, we presented a competitive team, in a critical match, without tommorow.
View attachment 141546

Shrinking the point difference to -6pts....

MATCHDAY 37

BREWERS vs Coventry City

View attachment 141548

Another solid performance, crystal clear win, also a BIG PRESENT by CPU, Barnsley 2 - 2 Fulham. Points difference to -4pts.

Matchday 38

Bristol City 2 - 3 BREWERS

Almost a wrong step, personal performance by Dzeko and Balogun. And another present. Fulham 2 - 2 Brentford. Difference -2pts.

MATCHDAY 39

BREWERS 2 - 0 Millwall. Crystal clear win, FFC won too! :)

MATCHDAY 40

(beloved) Huddersfield 0 - 1 BREWERS

Huddersfield, oh typical Huddersfield, the match was going like our funeral, but Arturo Vidal (regen) in 84' scored the winning blow. BTW i tried to avoid some regens, but i can never resists to Joaquin and Vidal. Always having a crush on them!

FFC won again! :)

MATCHDAY 41

BREWERS vs Stoke City

Started with a straight 2-0. Did the 3-0 in 43', Stoke tried to do things complicated, reducing to 3-2, forcing us to kill them 100%, to ensure the needed win. Holding in 88' after a corner kick, took the header and sealed the 4-2.
View attachment 141549

The 3rd presenet in a row, derby of the TOP of the EFL, Leeds United vs FFC
View attachment 141550

They did it again!! They lost.. We are now +1ptw, sitting in the 2nd position, and fate is now 100% in our hands (or legs :P ). Now we must stay concetrated for the last 5 matches, and just play "catch me if you can"..
The match video:

The EFL Championship table, after Matchday 41
View attachment 141551

+1 by FFC, and clear +4 by Nottingham forest. +11 by 7th Norwich, so it is 99,9% clear by now, that we will be in Play-Offs. :)
Nicely done ,a good stretch of games for you.
Ps don't fuck it up the last 5 games:)

Game Day 32.
Hellas Verona away.
Always love playing this stadium ,huge and not always packed.
This ,despite the result wasn't a very comfortable game.
Rainy ,slow and pretty physical!
Two pretty damn good top bin finishes!

Game day 34 Cagliari at home.
I tried to break them down all game long ,but got nothing out of this game ,and they had some great attackers creating a fair deal of 100% chances
Very frustrating.
6a3c4107-4bd4-40fe-a62a-80f2d2ba625e.jpg

Then off to Parma for game day 35
Same story ,but in this game I really dominated ,not enough sharpness in front of goal ,and then Inglese out of the blue scored a hard long ranger ,88th minute as well.
Double frustration.
b0e71405-2e4d-47f9-8c2a-1adad9c8a16b.jpg

I'm sitting mid table with slim chances of Euro football next season ,but all in all a very good season for me with 3 games left.
27c95f37-f571-497d-9fc9-f3ab7f8d8e9f.jpg

Game day 34 Cagliari at home.
I tried to break them down all game long ,but got nothing out of this game ,and they had some great attackers creating a fair deal of 100% chances
Very frustrating.
View attachment 141971

Then off to Parma for game day 35
Same story ,but in this game I really dominated ,not enough sharpness in front of goal ,and then Inglese out of the blue scored a hard long ranger ,88th minute as well.
Double frustration.
View attachment 141972

I'm sitting mid table with slim chances of Euro football next season ,but all in all a very good season for me with 3 games left.
View attachment 141973
I count 4 games left not 3, unless this is a previous screenshot. :)

Why slim chances? Aren't the Top-7 of Italy qualify for UEFA contests. 3CL-1CL play off-3 Europa League, and i think when Copa Italia winner is from top 7 again, it may mess the things more..?

I count 4 games left not 3, unless this is a previous screenshot. :)

Why slim chances? Aren't the Top-7 of Italy qualify for UEFA contests. 3CL-1CL play off-3 Europa League, and i think when Copa Italia winner is from top 7 again, it may mess the things more..?
You're right ,4 games left.
Well ,Roma and Milan away coming up ,therefore slim chances ,don't see me winning those two , especially with the squad being tired ,but who knows

Good news ,I'm not losing!
Bad news im not winning or scoring.
This makes it 4 games without a goal scored by me.
9c5f4859-6c53-47f3-a5f3-a3905e7bf38b.jpg0de13f45-cc87-4859-ad3b-1a99d0a9503f.jpg8360accb-dba0-4037-a299-f830aaf75761.jpg

Hopes are high for a win the two upcoming games Vs Bologna and Spezia (and me playing 20 instead of 15 min)

Good news ,I'm not losing!
Bad news im not winning or scoring.
This makes it 4 games without a goal scored by me.
View attachment 142013View attachment 142014View attachment 142015

Hopes are high for a win the two upcoming games Vs Bologna and Spezia (and me playing 20 instead of 15 min)
What a table ... AC Milan sacking, 4 teams battling for the league title, and Lazio on top!!!!??

I can't recall a recent PES, that Lazionwss first so early in the save, atbleast before the first 5 seasons.

I love that contest there!

What a table ... AC Milan sacking, 4 teams battling for the league title, and Lazio on top!!!!??

I can't recall a recent PES, that Lazionwss first so early in the save, atbleast before the first 5 seasons.

I love that contest there!
I think it's my editing that has shifted powers ,CR7/Higuain/Pjanic out.
It's a tough table.
Btw👇
ce2846fe-c52e-4198-86c2-aa292e88e30b.jpg

I think they made a mistake if you read the Europa League regulations
It says "domestic cup winners earns a CL spot"
That can't be right ,they earn a EL.
Looks like 1+2=CL 3=CL qualifications.
4/5/6 EL (depending on cup winners).
Napoli V Juve plays the final in Coppa Italia
Any other scenarios?

I think it's my editing that has shifted powers ,CR7/Higuain/Pjanic out.
It's a tough table.
Btw👇
View attachment 142017

I think they made a mistake if you read the Europa League regulations
It says "domestic cup winners earns a CL spot"
That can't be right ,they earn a EL.
Looks like 1+2=CL 3=CL qualifications.
4/5/6 EL (depending on cup winners).
Napoli V Juve plays the final in Coppa Italia
Any other scenarios?
Hahaha.. welcome to the club mate.. Ive posted this same question back in PES 2019.

I had also sent a report to KONAMI support, with no effect of course, that descriptions are the same tricky in 2020 and 2021..And theiss type about CL instead of EL, still there.

From that said i under the same as you. The question is what happens with the cup winner, cause usually is someone from the top teams.

So who goes then from Seria A? The 7th team? The other Cup finalist?

Hahaha.. welcome to the club mate.. Ive posted this same question back in PES 2019.

I had also sent a report to KONAMI support, with no effect of course, that descriptions are the same tricky in 2020 and 2021..And theiss type about CL instead of EL, still there.

From that said i under the same as you. The question is what happens with the cup winner, cause usually is someone from the top teams.

So who goes then from Seria A? The 7th team? The other Cup finalist?
Good question:)
I think regardless of winners it's 3+3 in the euro cups.
Got two games left ,I'll have a look when I'm done.
Still think the cup winners goes to EL and not CL

But let's say 1-3 goes to CL and 4-5 to EL plus cup winner.
If the cup winner is1-2-3-4-5 then 4-5-6 goes through.
That's how I read it (I think🙂)

Good question:)
I think regardless of winners it's 3+3 in the euro cups.
Got two games left ,I'll have a look when I'm done.
Still think the cup winners goes to EL and not CL

But let's say 1-3 goes to CL and 4-5 to EL plus cup winner.
If the cup winner is1-2-3-4-5 then 4-5-6 goes through.
That's how I read it (I think🙂)
Yeah the cup winner go to EL sure.

I mean if the cup winner goes to CL, cause he finishesld 1st or 2nd/3rd.

But now as you place it, as for the 3EL spots, it after years of wondering, seems clear to me.

The 6th position in Serie A ML is a bonus position, just in case the Cup winner finishes in Top-5.

Finally another bonus, i dont know what happens in case an Italian clubs wims CL or EL, cause they promote automatically to next season CL. Maybe them if it finished still in Top-6, the 7th can go to EL?

Finally another bonus, i dont know what happens in case an Italian clubs wims CL or EL, cause they promote automatically to next season CL. Maybe them if it finished still in Top-6, the 7th can go to EL
That's a good question:)
One thing I'm sure of is that rankings etc isn't in any football games ,for instance IRL ,if serie a produced CL winners every year Uefa would make it 1-4 for CL (like PL).
But that's not happening in either Pes or Fifa.
Yeah it's a tricky thing this.
I know Uefa changed the rules when Liverpool won 2005 ,they weren't eligible for CL the next season ,but since they won they got a place ,and i think 4th place got cancelled that year in PL.

That's a good question:)
One thing I'm sure of is that rankings etc isn't in any football games ,for instance IRL ,if serie a produced CL winners every year Uefa would make it 1-4 for CL (like PL).
But that's not happening in either Pes or Fifa.
Yeah it's a tricky thing this.
I know Uefa changed the rules when Liverpool won 2005 ,they weren't eligible for CL the next season ,but since they won they got a place ,and i think 4th place got cancelled that year in PL.
Really, thats a question i wanted to ask. There is not a league ranking in FIFA CM? So Eredivisie has 3CL for the whole CM? Forever aka 15 seasons.

I mean in the latest FiFAs tha CL/EL are licensed, still not?

Cause until PES2018 there was a league ranking system, like IRL and the European Spots could change during the seasons.

Of course it was more simple, cause there were only 6 Leagues in Europe continent in ML, but it was always a shame they removed, after loosing the Cl license back in 2019.

Really, thats a question i wanted to ask. There is not a league ranking in FIFA CM? So Eredivisie has 3CL for the whole CM? Forever aka 15 seasons.

Cause until PES2018 there was a league ranking system, like IRL and the European Spots could change during the seasons.

Of course it was more simple, cause there were only 6 Leagues in Europe continent in ML, but it was always a shame they removed, after loosing the Cl license back in 2019.
Tbh ,im not really sure if it changes in FIFA ,just assumed it didn't.
I wonder how many plays a full 15 year career nowadays on Fifa ,I see people restarting their career every update pretty much.
Didn't know it was a thing on Pes until 2018 (changed ranking) but that's pretty damn impressive

I wonder how many plays a full 15 year career nowadays on Fifa ,I see people restarting their career every update pretty much.
Didn't know it was a thing on Pes until 2018 (changed ranking) but that's pretty damn impressive
As far as I know, there's no changes in how many spots each league gets, largely due to the limited amount of leagues.

There's a good writeup of how it works here:

Finally a win.
This game was the first one this s ason to be awful ,felt like an online game ,just push buttons superfast
Could have been my constant pressing causing the CPU going ping pong crazy.
But a win is a win.
Finally.
ffb5b827-794c-4670-9f6a-2a55280865e5.jpg
One game left ,Vs Spezia.
And a win + the team above me loses ,I'm in 6th.

As far as I know, there's no changes in how many spots each league gets, largely due to the limited amount of leagues.

There's a good writeup of how it works here:

Yeah that's often the issue ,amounts of leagues etc.
And I'm pretty sure changes if any would be the big leagues.
The coefficient that determines ranking ,and how many points a league takes in the Euro effects ranking and ultimately how many spots they get in CL/EL.
That would be a nightmare to implement in FIFA
Id be happy with a non skating and realistic movement over this🙂
Thanks for the post though Chris ,nice with an overview

Here it was mate. 100% sure back to PES2010 it worked like this. Basically it was quite simplistic, everyone gets 3 EL spots and it only varies on CL spots. But is was really adding some dynamics.

PES 2017

PES 2018

Here it was mate. 100% sure back to PES2010 it worked like this. Basically it was quite simplistic, everyone gets 3 EL spots and it only varies on CL spots. But is was really adding some dynamics.

PES 2017

PES 2018
Nice!
Thanks ,this is way more simple to have than the way it is now.

Final day of the season Vs a relegation ready Spezia.
Just like my past 5 games ,it wasn't up to standards.
Plus side is I manage to turnaround a defeat to a draw.
e150d6fd-11d0-49bb-8fc4-e29315b2f1d4.jpg

I ended up in 7th place which is a great position.
Bit disappointed that I couldn't grab a EL spot ,but I'm pretty happy anyway.
cb969130-848d-498f-afb8-e26eb3474e48.jpg

fellow ML friends i need your help. i didn't change a thing and started a new ML today. (pescara)

i never had any crashes before but now it always crashes during the "week progression" without any error message. any ideas? :THINK:

fellow ML friends i need your help. i didn't change a thing and started a new ML today. (pescara)

i never had any crashes before but now it always crashes during the "week progression" without any error message. any ideas? :THINK:
Pc I guess?
Or PS4 with an option file?

PC with latest virtuared patch.. yesterday i played without any problems and now this, very strange. it happens randomly, sometimes i'll get through this calendar phase, sometimes it crashes on the first day, sometimes when coming back to the main ML menu.. WTF?

UPDATE

ok i think i found it. i wanted to check serie b teams thru ingame-editor and it said "there is no save file, do you want to create it?" (despite everything from the patch being correct)

i created the save file and had no crash since an hour or so.

Last edited:
PC with latest virtuared patch.. yesterday i played without any problems and now this, very strange. it happens randomly, sometimes i'll get through this calendar phase, sometimes it crashes on the first day, sometimes when coming back to the main ML menu.. WTF?

UPDATE

ok i think i found it. i wanted to check serie b teams thru ingame-editor and it said "there is no save file, do you want to create it?" (despite everything from the patch being correct)

i created the save file and had no crash since an hour or so.
Great ,good luck!

Season 2 with Salernitana.
10 players out (6 loan) and 11 in.
Managed to get cheap and some free agents around 75 ovr.
Downside is , regardless of how close I came to match my tactics with the new players before signing ,TS has gone down from 76 late last season to 64-68.
Don't think it'll take to long getting it back though ,I'm rotating the new ones quite heavily.

Salernitana 2-1 Torino.
Came back from a 1-0 deficit here ,Torino is a tough side and a great win.

Roma 1-1 Salernitana
This was a cracker ,Roma played tough and trying to contain Dzeko was rough at times.
1-0 up until the 76th minute when Under scored on a deflected cross.

Salernitana 1-0 Brescia Calcio.
They still have Balotelli ,and he kept bullying my players and creating havoc for me ,this win took some hard work ,my winger headed in a cross late in the game making it 1-0.

Next game is Milan away.

I shocked Milan in this game ,almost feel bad how crappy they are atm.
2 goals in the first and a late 3-0 sealed it for me.
dc196ea9-e4ad-4615-8660-d2d419d38b3b.jpg

Then Cagliari at home ,always play bad against them ,big physical side.
But this was tight game with me better.
e108326c-92d1-4ecf-9fbc-8af78a8d1ef1.jpg
Next game Napoli away.
Btw I've been playing this and my last season on all sorts of difficulties.
Regular PA0.
Professional PA0.
And now TP PA0.

By far the worst was professional ,Jesus how cheaty and bad that one is (my stretch of 4 goalless games and 1 win in 6) was on professional (last games last season.

And @slamsoze 3 teams in CL from Serie A (Lazio qualified in) and 3 teams straight to EL.

I shocked Milan in this game ,almost feel bad how crappy they are atm.
2 goals in the first and a late 3-0 sealed it for me.
View attachment 142212

Then Cagliari at home ,always play bad against them ,big physical side.
But this was tight game with me better.
View attachment 142213
Next game Napoli away.
Btw I've been playing this and my last season on all sorts of difficulties.
Regular PA0.
Professional PA0.
And now TP PA0.

By far the worst was professional ,Jesus how cheaty and bad that one is (my stretch of 4 goalless games and 1 win in 6) was on professional (last games last season.

And @slamsoze 3 teams in CL from Serie A (Lazio qualified in) and 3 teams straight to EL.
Nice start mate..Too strong start, what's the plan for this season? Also ,it seems you could move to your beloved Milan, from what it is obvious, they are going shite already from season 1. :P

In my news, before i gather again the materials for my update post, here is some appetizer again.

Some PES 2018 goals.

And from my PES 2020 adventure with HSV, no Zweite Liga unfortunately, scheiße KONAMI :) , a decent performance and win against RB Leipzig.

I love this HSV squad i built, it is mostly a squad of "Missing promises", players-talents since PED 2016, that were wonderkids, but never did it in real life, like Danilo Barbosa, Gabigol, and more to come, like Z. Bakkali, Roger Martínez, etc,etc...

The most spectacular moment in this match, was not one of the goal, but the NO_PENALTY call by the ref, one of the "best" Penalties denied to me be the CPU in recent history. Moment: 03:07!!!

Also a honnor for me to be mentioned in an other topic for this video @rockstrongo ,thana pal :D

Next post, the Burton Albion adventure is coming to conclusion!

Back
Top Bottom