The Master League adventures thread

Going on, January 2024. Someone looks angry, or "not pleased" by our performance so far. Whoever he is, the club owner, sports cirector, whatever, he picked a shady corner of the office, to give us the Ultimatum. "WIN EVERY SINGLE MATCH LEFT ON THE CALENDAR!!!!!":SHOCK: (chill out bro!!!) :COOL:
I know we spent a lot of money, and powerpacked the best roster in the League, i know we must promote, but EVERY SINGLE MATCH, gimme a break!
brewSPORTSdir.jpg

MATCHDAY 20
Blackburn Rovers 1 - 1 Burton Albion

MATCHDAY 21
Almost a disaster again. Another veteran,IBRA-kadabra-HIMOVIC , came as the supersub and managed to unlock that defense wall.
BURTON ALBION 1 - 0 Norwich
Ibrahimovic 68'

MATCHDAY 22
Crucial match, the most important until now. We visit Sheffield United, "ex" king of the league table, being/were 1st.

Sheffiled United 0 - 2 BURTON ALBION
Aubameyang 48'
Aubameyang 83'

Old gramp Auba, started paying off some of the money we spent for his Loan Transfer, doing exaclty what he was signed for. Clear out the difficult matches with his class and his experience. Something that Ibrahimovic started doing before, coming from the bench, and something that Dzeko has not yet done, and he will not possiblly do it until end of the season, he is so out of the water, not familiar with our current tactics.

League table, after Matchday 22

EFL2.jpg

Notice: LEEDS United is back, and they will stay as it seems. We are 4th now, still in the play-off zone. I assume if we don't finish at least 2nd, to win the direct promotion to EPL, that lovely bald guy, that looks like a mafia mobster, will not accept it with warm feelings!

Every possiblity is still open. At least the top-6 teams start to take some better final shape, with the +2 between Norwich and "the beloved good-old pal" Huddersfield.. (Hello PES2018 superstar Huddersfield :APPLAUD::BYE::WASTED:

Going on, January 2024. Someone looks angry, or "not pleased" by our performance so far. Whoever he is, the club owner, sports cirector, whatever, he picked a shady corner of the office, to give us the Ultimatum. "WIN EVERY SINGLE MATCH LEFT ON THE CALENDAR!!!!!":SHOCK: (chill out bro!!!) :COOL:
I know we spent a lot of money, and powerpacked the best roster in the League, i know we must promote, but EVERY SINGLE MATCH, gimme a break!
View attachment 139208

MATCHDAY 20
Blackburn Rovers 1 - 1 Burton Albion

MATCHDAY 21
Almost a disaster again. Another veteran,IBRA-kadabra-HIMOVIC , came as the supersub and managed to unlock that defense wall.
BURTON ALBION 1 - 0 Norwich
Ibrahimovic 68'

MATCHDAY 22
Crucial match, the most important until now. We visit Sheffield United, "ex" king of the league table, being/were 1st.

Sheffiled United 0 - 2 BURTON ALBION
Aubameyang 48'
Aubameyang 83'

Old gramp Auba, started paying off some of the money we spent for his Loan Transfer, doing exaclty what he was signed for. Clear out the difficult matches with his class and his experience. Something that Ibrahimovic started doing before, coming from the bench, and something that Dzeko has not yet done, and he will not possiblly do it until end of the season, he is so out of the water, not familiar with our current tactics.

League table, after Matchday 22

View attachment 139209

Notice: LEEDS United is back, and they will stay as it seems. We are 4th now, still in the play-off zone. I assume if we don't finish at least 2nd, to win the direct promotion to EPL, that lovely bald guy, that looks like a mafia mobster, will not accept it with warm feelings!

Every possiblity is still open. At least the top-6 teams start to take some better final shape, with the +2 between Norwich and "the beloved good-old pal" Huddersfield.. (Hello PES2018 superstar Huddersfield :APPLAUD::BYE::WASTED:
Loads of games left ,hope you pull away from the 7 and below teams

hahahhahhaha.....you are right mate...what an idiot am i? EFL is 24 teams so 46 matches, so 23 matches per round. My mind was stuck to 20 teams, 38 games!!! lol......:FAIL::D:FISH::BRMM:
Ha ha I know.
Every time I get the itch to play FIFA and EFL I remember "46 games..
Can't do it"!
Still a very realistic table ,it's often very tight

Still enjoy my Pes 20 ML ,it's a lot of fun.
But since I tried a few games on my Pes 19 league mode yesterday (and it played great) I gave a newly ML a test.
Torino professional 15 min PA0 (TS 72).

Maybe it's because it's my first game ,scripting etc usually hits after a couple of games.
But this game was great ,played Vs Lazio away.
That cross to the wing and then low cross in to the box for a tap in?
Not once.
Maybe it's the tactics doing it's thing?
So much good in this game Vs 20.

How free you feel on the ball with its dribbling ,I could out sprint slower Def ,I think crossing/heading/shooting is much better.
Physicality is like night and day Vs 20 ,not bouncing off each other but acctually fall down when colliding.
Not to mention how stunning this game looks ,lightning etc (especially in 4k)
I'm trying out a few more games ,if it stays great think I'll keep this going.
Downside being just one division for Serie A/La liga

ML with Le Havre, first season, coup de france, first game (2nd round), away from home against PSG.. oh boy! :SHOCK:

somehow i managed to get a draw (2-2), so let the "lottery" begin:

(no idea why the sound is effed up, when i played it was fine)

ML with Le Havre, first season, coup de france, first game (2nd round), away from home against PSG.. oh boy! :SHOCK:

somehow i managed to get a draw (2-2), so let the "lottery" begin:

(no idea why the sound is effed up, when i played it was fine)

Nice! #psgmerde

Another game on my Pes 19 ML.
Pretty damn good tbh.
Lost 1-0 away to Udinese ,didn't feel cheated though.
Best thing is that I know this game will hold up.
Might do some transfers and restart it with rosters more 21/22 like.
View attachment 139309View attachment 139310
17-19 are very responsive in comparison to 20-21 which is the core essence of what makes PES PES really.
Its the lack of AI awareness and sluggishness which really let 20-21 down.
I'm slowly warming to 19 now that I only play fully manual.

17-19 are very responsive in comparison to 20-21 which is the core essence of what makes PES PES really.
Its the lack of AI awareness and sluggishness which really let 20-21 down.
I'm slowly warming to 19 now that I only play fully manual.
I've been surprised how good it is ,huge difference in response as you say mate ,but it looks amazing as well.
Couldn't really get around the new dribbling Vs the old ,find this much more natural.
I'm liking it .
Manual passing feels better here to me ,maybe because it's relationship to Pes 17/18 than 20/21.
What team are you playing?

I've been surprised how good it is ,huge difference in response as you say mate ,but it looks amazing as well.
Couldn't really get around the new dribbling Vs the old ,find this much more natural.
I'm liking it .
Manual passing feels better here to me ,maybe because it's relationship to Pes 17/18 than 20/21.
What team are you playing?
Inter mate. I always like the san Siro in PES since the early days. I really ought to get a lower ranked Serie A team and start from there, I just don’t have the time for more than a few games a day.
It’s funny, I always rejected these PES’s (17-19) as inferior products to PES 5/6 at the time they were out. Sure, I played them, but never for long enough.
it’s only now I appreciate the beauty of each one now that we don’t have a current PES to play. The ball physics and feel of these games is why they beat FIFA everyday of the week and why I always come back now.

Inter mate. I always like the san Siro in PES since the early days. I really ought to get a lower ranked Serie A team and start from there, I just don’t have the time for more than a few games a day.
It’s funny, I always rejected these PES’s (17-19) as inferior products to PES 5/6 at the time they were out. Sure, I played them, but never for long enough.
it’s only now I appreciate the beauty of each one now that we don’t have a current PES to play. The ball physics and feel of these games is why they beat FIFA everyday of the week and why I always come back now.
True buddy ,pace and player movement are fantastic.
Played tons of 17 ,a lot of 18 too.
But 19 was in a bad shape when relesead so I stayed on with Pes 17.
Inter?
Fun.
Eriksen playing ,I didn't have the heart to retire him in my ML with Torino.
Good luck buddy

Last edited:
3rd game (thanks Konami for my third straight away game).
Frosinone away.
Pretty damn good game ,as we all know Konami logic is "yes you'll play terrible Vs crap teams" but this one I won quite easily.
All though Frosinone had two big chances ,both saved close range by Sirigou ,I felt this was in the bag after 1-0 early on.
Belotti is on fuego ,4 goals in 3 games.
Proper striker that.
Next up Sassuolo at home.
Brilliant game this.
bc8464d8-eb64-4bbb-b28a-56ecc55c3bdb.jpg

I wish I had the time I used to have because I'd update PES19 myself, it's a superb game.

It's frustrating that it seems to have patches on PC for current season but I can't find anything for PS4. It would take a serious amount of hours to get it up to date now 🙃

I wish I had the time I used to have because I'd update PES19 myself, it's a superb game.

It's frustrating that it seems to have patches on PC for current season but I can't find anything for PS4. It would take a serious amount of hours to get it up to date now 🙃
What I did is just take the big names (Ronaldo/Messi etc and the bigger names in your league) plus your own team ,takes an hour tops.
Since transfers will happen once the ML start there will be loads of changes anyway.
It is a superb game

True, my only issue is when fake players show up. I get so anal about it every year 😂😂 I have to go through the ML transfer thing with a notepad and write down every duplicated player, or fake showing up. Takes about 2 months to sort!!

True, my only issue is when fake players show up. I get so anal about it every year 😂😂 I have to go through the ML transfer thing with a notepad and write down every duplicated player, or fake showing up. Takes about 2 months to sort!!
Ha ha got it!
Yeah i feel the same way when PL starts to pop up in Serie A ,making half what they should back home.
Though Roma nowadays has a bunch of them IRL

Yeah, it's funny how for years that Prem players never seemed to go abroad. Now it seems firmly common, especially younger players going to Bundesliga clubs.

I'm torn at the moment because I spent a day editing 2021, I've added so many young players. I wish I could transfer the ted files to PES19 😂

Yeah, it's funny how for years that Prem players never seemed to go abroad. Now it seems firmly common, especially younger players going to Bundesliga clubs.

I'm torn at the moment because I spent a day editing 2021, I've added so many young players. I wish I could transfer the ted files to PES19 😂
Yeah i get that ,played Pes 2021 very little tbh ,and me being on Xbox ,that game is a no go (fake Milan/Inter and no San Siro)
Plus I think 19 is way better than the two (20+21) and in the long run it saves a bit of sanity for me:)
But I get why you'd rather go on with 21 if you've put that effort in

What I did is just take the big names (Ronaldo/Messi etc and the bigger names in your league) plus your own team ,takes an hour tops.
Since transfers will happen once the ML start there will be loads of changes anyway.
It is a superb game
And don't forget to not mess a lot woth EPL teams. Cause despite KONAMI was supposed to fix this by a monster patch, English teams are still outselling a lot of their rosters.

I don't state ot is as tragic as it was in the beginning, that AI teams were fielding GKs, but they are still selling a lot , or to be politically correct, they are the most active teams in transfer market.

And don't forget to not mess a lot woth EPL teams. Cause despite KONAMI was supposed to fix this by a monster patch, English teams are still outselling a lot of their rosters.

I don't state ot is as tragic as it was in the beginning, that AI teams were fielding GKs, but they are still selling a lot , or to be politically correct, they are the most active teams in transfer market.
Ah I remember transfer logic being weird on release ,that screenshot with Liverpool players all leaving Liverpool etc.
Yes I've seen weird lineups when checking teams game plan ,but never seen anything odd once playing a team

Going to start a new ML on PES21 tonight.

Before I do, bit of editing needs doing. I find in ML players grow quite slowly. I've added loads of current youth players to Prem squads but keeping in line with Konamis ratings, most are in the low 60's overall. I'm going to put most up to around 70 rated, that way they will hopefully grow to higher overalls by the time they reach the age of 21-24. Will give me a lot more options in the transfer market and I can avoid having to use regens for a good few seasons.

For instance, I support Villa, so added Barry, Chukwuemeka, Kesler-Hayden etc... so I will make sure they are on par with standard Championship players then hopefully they grow well.

Gonna start as AC Milan though. I always end up doing the longest save on PES with Milan, really enjoy the Italian League and trying to bring them back to glory.

Also I've made some kits for them, including the attached 3rd strip which I think is quite pretty (excuse the image quality I took a pic on my phone of the laptop screen!)

Attachments

• 20220114_163747.jpg
    20220114_163747.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 13
Gonna start as AC Milan though. I always end up doing the longest save on PES with Milan, really enjoy the Italian League and trying to bring them back to glory.

Also I've made some kits for them, including the attached 3rd strip which I think is quite pretty (excuse the image quality I took a pic on my phone of the laptop screen!)
Nice kit !
I usually end up as Ac Milan too (Pes 14-15-16-17-18-19-20)

Haven't really had time to play my Pes 19 ML the past days ,but I'm really looking fw to a few games Sunday.
Btw my Pes 19 just as 15/16/17 are on disc ,I slap myself for not buying it digitally since my disc is a mess

Last edited:
I got 17, 18, 19, 20 on disc and only 21 on digital.

Something about Milan, they are just one of those clubs. Never warmed to Inter as much for some reason.

I'm trying to sign Belotti but he keeps turning me down. 3 attempts and no joy 'worried about lack of game time', mate, you'd be my 1st choice striker!!!

I got 17, 18, 19, 20 on disc and only 21 on digital.

Something about Milan, they are just one of those clubs. Never warmed to Inter as much for some reason.

I'm trying to sign Belotti but he keeps turning me down. 3 attempts and no joy 'worried about lack of game time', mate, you'd be my 1st choice striker!!!
Hands off mate:)
I'm doing a ML as Torino ,4 goals in 3 games for Belotti.
I agree on Milan ,grew up watching Milan a lot and as a young man when they were at their best (90s) it was a joy watching them.
For me it's always since I was a kid the swedish (my country) influence on them going back to the 50s with Nordahl (still a legend) and obviously recent with Zlatan ,plus the kits!
Red/black sits better with me than blue/black.
Plus on a Pes note ,they've pretty much always had a stadium in the game.

One other thing with Milan and PES (17 especially) is that they're not a very good team ,but have tons of young talent ,I saw Donnarumma /De sciglio /locatelli etc etc going from talent to my first 11 within a year or two ,fun team to rebuild.
Good luck

Back to action... The TRUE 1st round of English SkyBET, ends here....

Matchday 23!

YLVVWRm.jpg

With much respect to Luton Town, but they were n't the biggest threat around. Even the fact that they scored one goal, was a bad sign for our Defense Line.

We climbed to 2nd position in the League. Not so big deal, as the team is crazy incosistent..

Matchday 24

Barnsley 2 - 3 BURTON ALBION

Another "weak" opponent, another time our defense did things $hite, we conceded 2 goals and then needed 3 to turn things around!

Then, without more comments.... A goaless draw to Middlesbrough and a bitter defeat by Brentford... Two games in our side, instead of a +6, we got just 1 point.... :(

BURTON ALBION 0 - 1 Brentford

BURTON ALBION 0 - 0 Middlesbrough

Last edited:
And approaching to the Ultimate Battle,

Matchday 28 | Leeds United VS BURTON ALBION

Critical match, we must keep contanct with the 1st Leeds and with the 2nd team of the table, to be relative for direct promotion...
Instead of this, we opened the score and then $hite things all over again....

Final result:
szsKmcE.jpg

The match video:

And the League table, after 28 games. We are still relative for Play-Offs, but there is not any excuse, despite our squad is a new-built team, cause we have the best roster in the division, and went all-in, in both summer and winter transfers.

reJCuyd.jpg

Everything open again, to any possible outcome.... Difficult to promote directly and 5 teams below are threatening us.

18 more games to go... Let's hope, we will build some consistency!!!

Back
Top Bottom