The Master League adventures thread

@rockstrongo yeah it felt a bit like Bayer Leverkusen in 2002 indeed, or even Klopp's Borussia Dortmund when he lost both the CL final and the league to Bayern I think? Although I've not reached the finals si it's a bit less tragic :P .

Ahaha while losing to Lazio is less bitter, between regens and some other player it's still a decent team after seven seasons. They also have the only player in this game (Musah) as a right midfielder that I swear felt like he's playing with some kind of player ID, always making me go crazy on the wing when I face him.

By the way, looking forward to hear from your Master Leagues. 2013 is indeed a very tough nut to crack. Still remember your adventures with Betis on top of all :)

@rockstrongo yeah it felt a bit like Bayer Leverkusen in 2002 indeed, or even Klopp's Borussia Dortmund when he lost both the CL final and the league to Bayern I think? Although I've not reached the finals si it's a bit less tragic :P .

Ahaha while losing to Lazio is less bitter, between regens and some other player it's still a decent team after seven seasons. They also have the only player in this game (Musah) as a right midfielder that I swear felt like he's playing with some kind of player ID, always making me go crazy on the wing when I face him.

By the way, looking forward to hear from your Master Leagues. 2013 is indeed a very tough nut to crack. Still remember your adventures with Betis on top of all :)
Yeah im back at PES after a very long time, problem is having to chose the right game isnt?
Loved my Betis run, think 13 is a great game playing La Liga on, almost every La liga team has a stadium, so guess ill keep my Rayo one going.
But my PC version of 15 is very tempting, looks so much better than my console version, also ive always had a thing for PES 15, that and 17 has been my lengthiest runs. and most fun.
My Torino ML on 15 almost got me relegated two years in a row, and my powerhouse on 17 with Milan was a 10+ year career that won me everthing.

so 21 is your poison now right`?
But also some older games if i remember correctly?
Good luck with Spezia buddy

Yeah im back at PES after a very long time, problem is having to chose the right game isnt?
Loved my Betis run, think 13 is a great game playing La Liga on, almost every La liga team has a stadium, so guess ill keep my Rayo one going.
But my PC version of 15 is very tempting, looks so much better than my console version, also ive always had a thing for PES 15, that and 17 has been my lengthiest runs. and most fun.
My Torino ML on 15 almost got me relegated two years in a row, and my powerhouse on 17 with Milan was a 10+ year career that won me everthing.

so 21 is your poison now right`?
But also some older games if i remember correctly?
Good luck with Spezia buddy
Agree, it's difficult to choose sometimes. I wanna do a new save but there's PES6, PES13, PES2021... I'm still not sure which one to pick :LMAO: 2013 is definitely so much fun though, feels very challenging most times to me.

Last edited:
Agree, it's difficult to choose sometimes. I wanna do a new save but there's PES6, PES13, PES2021... I'm still not sure which one to pick :LMAO: 2013 is definitely some much fun though, feels very challenging most times to me.
13 is a good one, feels like its between the old and the modern era of Pes games.
Im keeping that one going for sure

Haven't given up on my pes 15 ML, but not feeling it right now, maybe change difficulty to see if the game feels less cheaty at times.

But 20 games in on my PES 2013 ML with Rayo and having fun, mid table glory for me, looking to get 1-2 central defenders in to strengthen my very weak squad.
Really having fun playing this game
Playing a 3-5-2 tactic that seems to work for me
IMG_20230825_011439.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't given up on my pes 15 ML, but not feeling it right now, maybe change difficulty to see if the game feels less cheaty at times.
What match duration are you playing? I am guessing 10 minutes for realistic sim scores?

Really having fun playing this game
Really thinking about starting a story on 2013 sometime soon :) And you're right, midtable glory is definitely fun, part of what makes Master League so fun is to take a lower ranked team and slowly build it up!

What match duration are you playing? I am guessing 10 minutes for realistic sim scores?

Really thinking about starting a story on 2013 sometime soon :) And you're right, midtable glory is definitely fun, part of what makes Master League so fun is to take a lower ranked team and slowly build it up!
15 min on both PES 13 and 15, might go 20 on 13 since thats my sweet spot for most pes games.
Yeah 15s sim score is insane, whenever i "skip match" i go the lowest i can to have some sort of a realistic score.

Hoping to have a long run with Rayo, just signed two CBs and looking to biuld a good midfield next season.
its really a fun game.
I dont think ive ever played a ML with a top 3-5 team, much more fun setting up a long run with a crap team

Time for the next (superfast) recap.

We were here. Mid of 2nd season in Extremadura, now in LaLiga, 4th total season in this ML save aka 2023-2024.

Last time we were here:
laliga2-jpg.220797

3rd position, +3 difference from the 4th Real Madrid. Our position is a clear CL spot, without Play-offs.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We start with Winter Transfer Window. Mission is an oneway now, we must buy the best possible units to keep fighting on top.

The sign in transfers:

Aubameyang (Loan in) from Barcelona, aged 35 years old. In decline, mostly signed him for his experience and his team role that is hugely boosting the TS, when playing and while being Captain.
A little mention here, stats wise and body type wise, Auba seems as my most suitable Striker since the days of Thierry Henry. For some reason i haven't figure out how to make him roll in my teams, in any recent PES. I had a similar issue with Ronalo (phainomeno) in older PES games, never was i able to make him play at his full potential.

Rakitic (loan in ) from Sevilla, aged 36. Also in decline, bad speed stats, decent stamina. Another signing for the experience and the team role. Also love his calm mind in the middle and his passing vision. After 65' when he usually subs in, he is a great Pirlo-like midfielder.

Robben, Fabregas and Santi Cazorla were in the youth academy as regens, so couldn't resist and promoted them to the first team. They play mostly as subs, cause there are still OG players in those positions.

Other notable regens are Ramis, Juan Cuadrado and every possible Spanish player that spawned in the youth academy. Trying to keep a 51% policy being native players, and having 6/11 or 5/11 in the starting line up.

The true relevation of this window was the regen of Walter Montillo. I promoted this guy in the last day of transfers, just for the shake, as his stats did look like , that he would not fit in any of my formations. His stats are also average, below 75, but his is overperforming. His dribbling animation helps him retain the ball, while he is not too fast, average ~75 speed/accel stats and with average Tight Possesiong, he takes sharp turns, agile changing directions, i would say he plays 200% , given his stats.

His dribbling and running is similar to my Jesus Navas regen, only differnce is that Navas has 90+ speed/accel. Montillo is a registerd AMF, but i am using in the flanks for the moment, and i take the maximum potential of him.

Last but not least, the typical Italian signing. I always say, if you want to go far away in ML, you must have an Italian CB and an Italian striker. Since the CBs are full of spanish and portuguese guys, i signed Cutrone for my main No9, so Aubameyang will be his sub, unless things change drastically and find a way to use Auba at his 100%.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

So the 2nd half of the season starts, a lot of fakin pressure in the LaLiga top, the usual Big-3 boys are putting an exahusting pressure on me. None of theme is dropping any points, and it is too difficult for a Rookie team like us, to remain in the top.

We start visiting Wanda Metro Metropolitano and we ended bleeding with a goaless draw 0-0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next match WAS THE REAL SLAP in the face, that crashlanded us unexpectedly. We were hosting Real Betis in our home ground, Estadio Francisco de la Hera. Betis was in the relegation zone for the first half on the season. They were in a negative record of 3W-7D-10L.

For our bad luck and a typical ML drama day, we lost 0-2 hands down :(

Dropping us from the 3rd position, placing Real Madrid +2 points ahead of us. :(

Laliga24.jpg

For the rest of this season 2023-2024 i can't find a milestone. It was a marathon of pain, agony and us being in the position to always chase and palying the role of the boxing bag. Will try to spot some notable phases. As a hint for the future, we never did again back to 4th position. :(

- A goaless draw against Valencia in our HOME ground
- Lost 1-0 AWAY to Espanyol who were also on a negative run 6W-5D-12L
- A desperate defeat 2-1 AWAY to Sevilla.
- A 2-1 Loss to Levante, who are in the fekin bottom in the relegation zone. Basically everyone in the bottom of the league and their families are beating us in this round. :shiver:
- A heart-breaking 0-1 defeat by Barcelona in our home.

-A typical disaster 1-3 vs Real Madrid in our home ground again, in Matchday 35, 3 turns before the season end. We are -8 from the 3rd Real Madrid and +9 from the 5th Sevilla, so sooner or latter we will end up as 4th and play in the CL play-offs, as things seem to go.

Concluding this "semi-tragic" season, in MD.36, we won Alaves 0-2 away. But everybody else won, so with 2 games to finish, we stay in -8 from 3rd and +9 from 5th Sevilla. We finish 4th no mattter what, and earn a chance to play in CL via the CL play-offs.

LaLiga final table

LALIGAfin.jpg

It was freaking tough battle. This LaLiga with the constant 3 teams pushing on top every season, is a real hell in the arse for an average team.

There were also some interesting job offers from Valencia, Arsenal, Chelsea. Decided to stay here, and fight for the next season 2024-2025.

Here is the 2023-2024 ML summary.

Now, before i start building for next season, i have an interesting adventure with Mali NT in Copa Africa.

The 1st knock-out match of Copa Africa. A really amazing performance.

Mali 5 - 0 South Africa

-------------------------------------

Copa Africa Quarter Final , another spacesteller performance.

Senegal 1 - 4 Mali

--------------------------------------

Semi Final

A match against the best team of the tournament, unfortunatelly it was the end of the line for us.

Mali 0 - 3 Nigeria

---------------------------------------

And finally the 3rd place play-off

Cote D'ivoire 2 - 2 Mali
2 - 4 in extra time dramatic finish.

---------------------------------

Nigeria lost to Morocco in the final, MOROCCO 3 - 1 NIGERIA.

CAend.jpg

It was a very nice and interesting experience, bar the usual European NTs i always manage. It's been a long time, since the last time i played a Copa Africa in PES at general, maybe PES 3 or PES 4 the last time.

Coming next, the new season preperation...

Finally a win after 3 losses and a draw.
Away to Granada, but i got a cold shower after only 2 mins when they scored on a cross.
Kept grinding this game out and scored on long range plus on a freekick making it 2-1 Rayo.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 26-08-2023 14_03_21.png

Dont think ive really made this game click until now, defending different from modern games, you have to be more patient up fron building attacks etc.
Still mid table and hoping to stay there for the rest of the season so i can start to build a stronger squad year 2
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 26-08-2023 14_04_01.png
11 games to go and fingers crossed

Concluding this "semi-tragic" season, in MD.36, we won Alaves 0-2 away. But everybody else won, so with 2 games to finish, we stay in -8 from 3rd and +9 from 5th Sevilla. We finish 4th no mattter what, and earn a chance to play in CL via the CL play-offs.

LaLiga final table

View attachment 231360

It was freaking tough battle. This LaLiga with the constant 3 teams pushing on top every season, is a real hell in the arse for an average team.

There were also some interesting job offers from Valencia, Arsenal, Chelsea. Decided to stay here, and fight for the next season 2024-2025.

Here is the 2023-2024 ML summary.

Now, before i start building for next season, i have an interesting adventure with Mali NT in Copa Africa.

The 1st knock-out match of Copa Africa. A really amazing performance.

Mali 5 - 0 South Africa

-------------------------------------

Copa Africa Quarter Final , another spacesteller performance.

Senegal 1 - 4 Mali

--------------------------------------

Semi Final

A match against the best team of the tournament, unfortunatelly it was the end of the line for us.

Mali 0 - 3 Nigeria

---------------------------------------

And finally the 3rd place play-off

Cote D'ivoire 2 - 2 Mali
2 - 4 in extra time dramatic finish.

---------------------------------

Nigeria lost to Morocco in the final, MOROCCO 3 - 1 NIGERIA.

View attachment 231361

It was a very nice and interesting experience, bar the usual European NTs i always manage. It's been a long time, since the last time i played a Copa Africa in PES at general, maybe PES 3 or PES 4 the last time.

Coming next, the new season preperation...
Still, CL for your boys next year!
Thats not bad (for a club thats not around anymore right?)

Still, CL for your boys next year!
Thats not bad (for a club thats not around anymore right?)
Yeah. From what i've read in May of 2022 the club was in a liquidation process and did the usual trick of change name and compete in the lowest division, but after that, i assume they ceased to exist. Did not find any news.

CL is , even play-offs , is the best possible scenario, given that we started from the bottom of Segunda division, 2 seasons ago, in my 3rd total season in this save.

I am planning to break through the typical 5-seasons ML save and my personal record, 7 seasons in total IIRC.

I'm in the 5th season right now.

Finally a win after 3 losses and a draw.
Away to Granada, but i got a cold shower after only 2 mins when they scored on a cross.
Kept grinding this game out and scored on long range plus on a freekick making it 2-1 Rayo.

View attachment 231382

Dont think ive really made this game click until now, defending different from modern games, you have to be more patient up fron building attacks etc.
Still mid table and hoping to stay there for the rest of the season so i can start to build a stronger squad year 2
View attachment 231383
11 games to go and fingers crossed

A great run there. Still struggling to find a balance on Top Player in 2013. Don't remember right now if SS does exist, but i am already battling for survival on TP. I still can't even defend properly, the philosophy seems much different in 2012 and 2013. I am sure i am doing something wrong, and just timing :x: is not the way to defend on those 2 games.

Yeah. From what i've read in May of 2022 the club was in a liquidation process and did the usual trick of change name and compete in the lowest division, but after that, i assume they ceased to exist. Did not find any news.

CL is , even play-offs , is the best possible scenario, given that we started from the bottom of Segunda division, 2 seasons ago, in my 3rd total season in this save.

I am planning to break through the typical 5-seasons ML save and my personal record, 7 seasons in total IIRC.

I'm in the 5th season right now.
Thats impressive taking them from Segunda to 4th in Primera, hats off Slam!
Kinda hard keeping going more than 5 seasons, either you have a challenge/goal set from the start (promotion/top 10/top 5/winning the league/winning EL/CL) or as i did with my Milan on 17 just win everthing every year.
Think the key is finding a team that really means something to you and just keep going with that.
What im loving playing pes13/15 is that im having players still in thier prime which is really cool, Messi etc, seeing those guys wreck your team.

A great run there. Still struggling to find a balance on Top Player in 2013. Don't remember right now if SS does exist, but i am already battling for survival on TP. I still can't even defend properly, the philosophy seems much different in 2012 and 2013. I am sure i am doing something wrong, and just timing :x: is not the way to defend on those 2 games.
Youre right buddy, covering and jocky is the key here, quite different, also finding the right cam is pretty important.
Hmm, think theres a SS on it, not sure.
Im playing pro with PA0 which is quite a challenge, though i played this FUMA in younger days:)
Once youve found the right defending its pretty damn good, and PA1 is really good on this as well

Almost temped to restart my PES 2013 ML simply because i should have set transfer market activity to low instead of medium/high.
My La Liga is now both Ronaldo and Messi free..
Shouldnt be a dealbreaker but it effects the league as a whole not having them scoring 20-25 goals for their teams.
Messi at Inter and CR7 at Bayern just feels off, especially being 25 yrs old...
We`ll see

Matchday 28 saw me trashing Real Betis at home.
Pretty close game the first 40 min then i scored 1-0 late in the first half.
Second half was all Rayo, making it 4-0 in the end.

Finally getting a hang of this game, starting to enjoy the defending a lot.
Anyway. 11th place and 10 games to go, next up Valladolid away
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 28-08-2023 23_45_23.png

Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 28-08-2023 23_49_19.png

After my first two games i could almost taste Europa League football next season, but the gods had other plans for me...
A tough run vs pretty bad teams but thats the charm i guess, the worst game was vs Real Sociedad, i knew id get nothing there.
Still a decent season with 4 games to go.
(and yes im restarting next season this CR7 and Messi business needs fixing)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 19_52_11.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 19_54_47.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 19_56_48.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 21_51_10.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 21_52_09.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 21_54_05.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 21_54_29.png

Still a great season tbh, had a lot of fun so far, its a pretty tough and relentless game, nothing for free exactly

@rockstrongo Ahh! So you're restarting your ML next season? I was trying to find a tool that would fix transfer activity mid-season, but haven't been able to find one.

1693344866386.png

Could I perhaps make a suggestion for a future transfer? How about a prime Radamel Falcao! He played for Rayo a few years after, but his prime years were in 2013-14! I don't know if he's too expensive for you, but it would be a nice twist (he got injured before the 2014 WC and was never the same).. Anyway, just wanted to suggest it, you could probably give him a different pathway to his career. :TU:

@rockstrongo Ahh! So you're restarting your ML next season? I was trying to find a tool that would fix transfer activity mid-season, but haven't been able to find one.

View attachment 231878

Could I perhaps make a suggestion for a future transfer? How about a prime Radamel Falcao! He played for Rayo a few years after, but his prime years were in 2013-14! I don't know if he's too expensive for you, but it would be a nice twist (he got injured before the 2014 WC and was never the same).. Anyway,just wanted to suggest it, you could probably give him a different pathway to his career. :TU:
Thats a great suggestion, hes the leagues topscorer atm since cr7 and Messi left.
I think ill pick a different team though, feels a bit unrealistic to take Rayo out in europe.

Might chose between Betis/Sevilla/Valencia/Espanyol/Levante/Getafe.
Fun fact, just looked up 12-13 season and Rayo came in at 8th position and qlf for Europe but was excluded for some finacial reason (didnt get a uefa licence) and so was Malaga
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012–13_La_Liga

thanks for the tip, Radamel was superb til his knee injury

Finished my Rayo Vallecano ML this morning, 3 wins the last 3 games making this season quite succesful,
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 23_53_54.png
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 29-08-2023 23_54_13.png

I have decided to restart it all again(still counting this season though) so i can keep all the big names in the league who moved teams this my first season, setting transfer frequency to low.

so what team should i pick?
Not too small since i want to make a long realistic run with european cups included, and maybe go for a championship as well.
All stats are prior to the 2012-13 season

Candidates.
Valencia.
A team that had great run run just before and under Rafa Benitez with a copa Del Rey win (98/99) and two straight Cl finals (1999-2000 and 2000-2001)
Winning La liga 01-02 and 03-04
Uefa cup winners 03-04

Real Betis
Huge club with very little succes, usually my go to team when playing La liga
La liga champions 1934-35
Copa Del Rey winners 2004-05 (and a future win in 2021)

Athletico Madrid
Im throwing them in here though theyre way to succesful for my liking, mainly because theyre a rival to both RM and Barcelona
9 league wins
10 Copa Del Rey wins
1 Uefa Cup Winners cup
2 Europa League wins

Sevilla
Huge club that has really dominated The Europa League like no other team, though most of the success has come after 2012-13
La Liga Winners 1945-46
Copa Del Rey 1934-35 1938-39 1947-48 2006-07 2009-10
Europa League 2005-06 2006-07 (then of course 2013/14 2014/15 2015/16 2019/20 2022/23)

Outsiders and mabye`s
Real Sociedad (maybe)
Levante(not likely)
Getafe(not likely)
Espanyol(maybe)

No no its not going to happen ever!
Real Madrid
Barcelona

Exciting times, ill have an answer later on today
And whats your thoughts?

Last edited:
Finished my Rayo Vallecano ML this morning, 3 wins the last 3 games making this season quite succesful,
View attachment 231944
View attachment 231945

I have decided to restart it all again(still counting this season though) so i can keep all the big names in the league who moved teams this my first season, setting transfer frequency to low.

Not too small since i want to make a long realistic run with european cups included, and maybe go for a championship as well.

Candidates.
Valencia.
A team that had great run run just before and under Rafa Benitez with a copa Del Rey win (98/99) and two straight Cl finals (1999-2000 and 2000-2001)
Uefa cup winners 03-04

Real Betis

Athletico Madrid
Im throwing them in here though theyre way to succesful for my liking, mainly because theyre a rival to both RM and Barcelona
9 league wins
10 Copa Del Rey wins
1 Uefa Cup Winners cup
2 Europa League wins

Sevilla
Huge club that has really dominated The Europa League like no other team, though most of the success has come after 2012-13
La Liga Winners 1945-46
Europa League 2005-06 2006-07 (then of course 2013/14 2014/15 2015/16 2019/20 2022/23)

Outsiders and mabye`s
Real Sociedad (maybe)
Levante(not likely)
Getafe(not likely)
Espanyol(maybe)

Real Madrid
Barcelona

And whats your thoughts?
I'd go either Valencia or Atlético de Madrid to win them their first UCL. Both have gotten so, so close and it would be a nice story. I'd personally pick Atlético since you can play at the Vicente Calderón in PES2013, which is a way more historical stadium than the current Metropolitano. You could even set the 2016/17 season (last at the Calderón) as your time limit to win it!

I'd go either Valencia or Atlético de Madrid to win them their first UCL. Both have gotten so, so close and it would be a nice story. I'd personally pick Atlético since you can play at the Vicente Calderón in PES2013, which is a way more historical stadium than the current Metropolitano. You could even set the 2016/17 season (last at the Calderón) as your time limit to win it!
Thats acctually a solid idea, both the quest for a CL trophy and playing at the Vincente is pretty tempting.
Plus sticking it to RM is always fun
Thanks buddy, ill have a think on that

So I’m back to PES21 as it looks unlikely that we will be getting any Master League content for eFootball in 2023.

Ive decided to go with something a bit different this time around. I’ve created my own default team as PES United, made up of the original Master League default players and some of my favourite players from the PES5 PES United team.

I have downloaded an option file to include ‘Other European Teams’ and have used this to create a mid-tier European League. I have added the top free agents to the teams in order to make them stronger, so the league is made up of predominantly 4 - 4.5 star teams.

My settings are:

Difficulty - Superstar
Match Length - 8 mins
Negotiating Difficulty - Hardest setting
Starting Budget - Lowest setting

All of the default players, except for one or two, are in their early to mid 30’s so the idea will be to gradually rebuild and try to win the Champions League at some point. My starting squad is below:

IMG_1474.jpeg

Agata is by far the standout player and those who played PES5 will remember he was a beast in the air. He’s my top scorer so far with 5 goals but at 32 he is likely to begin a pretty steady decline and need replacing within a couple of seasons.

Valeny has been a revelation, his stats are not great and with an overall rating of 66 I didn’t have high hopes but he has 5 assists and is our main threat down the right hand side. His crossing is brilliant, despite his stats.

After a difficult start things are now getting a little easier as the team spirit increases:

IMG_1473.jpeg
My main hope will be to get a decent top half finish this season to hopefully gain a decent level of prize money for some summer signings. Only the top 3 and/or the cup winners gain a place in Europe so it will be tough to break in to that during our first season. We could probably do without European football for now anyway with such a small and limited squad.

We have already been dumped out of the cup on away goals by Dynamo Kiev, so the league is our only focus this season.

I will try and update as often as possible but excited to see where this one ends up.

So I’m back to PES21 as it looks unlikely that we will be getting any Master League content for eFootball in 2023.

Ive decided to go with something a bit different this time around. I’ve created my own default team as PES United, made up of the original Master League default players and some of my favourite players from the PES5 PES United team.

I have downloaded an option file to include ‘Other European Teams’ and have used this to create a mid-tier European League. I have added the top free agents to the teams in order to make them stronger, so the league is made up of predominantly 4 - 4.5 star teams.

My settings are:

Difficulty - Superstar
Match Length - 8 mins
Negotiating Difficulty - Hardest setting
Starting Budget - Lowest setting

All of the default players, except for one or two, are in their early to mid 30’s so the idea will be to gradually rebuild and try to win the Champions League at some point. My starting squad is below:

View attachment 231959

Agata is by far the standout player and those who played PES5 will remember he was a beast in the air. He’s my top scorer so far with 5 goals but at 32 he is likely to begin a pretty steady decline and need replacing within a couple of seasons.

Valeny has been a revelation, his stats are not great and with an overall rating of 66 I didn’t have high hopes but he has 5 assists and is our main threat down the right hand side. His crossing is brilliant, despite his stats.

After a difficult start things are now getting a little easier as the team spirit increases:

View attachment 231960
My main hope will be to get a decent top half finish this season to hopefully gain a decent level of prize money for some summer signings. Only the top 3 and/or the cup winners gain a place in Europe so it will be tough to break in to that during our first season. We could probably do without European football for now anyway with such a small and limited squad.

We have already been dumped out of the cup on away goals by Dynamo Kiev, so the league is our only focus this season.

I will try and update as often as possible but excited to see where this one ends
A really cool and different approach.
Good luck

View attachment 231944
View attachment 231945

Candidates.
Valencia.
Uefa cup winners 03-04

Real Betis

Athletico Madrid
9 league wins
10 Copa Del Rey wins
1 Uefa Cup Winners cup
2 Europa League wins

Sevilla
La Liga Winners 1945-46

Outsiders and mabye`s
Real Sociedad (maybe)
Levante(not likely)
Getafe(not likely)
Espanyol(maybe)

Real Madrid
Barcelona

And whats your thoughts?
Lots of options mate - Sociedad would be one that excites me. A team outside the traditional bigger Spanish clubs and without a La Liga title since the early 1980’s.

I like choosing a club who has a direct rival in the division too, which they have in Blibao.

Think it would be a real challenge to build up their squad to overthrow Real/Barca and also to try to win a European trophy.

Back
Top Bottom