The Master League adventures thread

This second season is better.
I got only 1 loss in league, 3 wins and 3 draws.

In cup I lost 0-1 first leg, won 0-1 the second leg but lost at the shootout.

During the transfer window, I got youth Van Der Sar (to replace Ivarov later) and young Maldini.

I could not sign Orellano but will retry during the Summer transfer window. Shimizu signed with Valencia !

This second season is better.
I got only 1 loss in league, 3 wins and 3 draws.

In cup I lost 0-1 first leg, won 0-1 the second leg but lost at the shootout.

During the transfer window, I got youth Van Der Sar (to replace Ivarov later) and young Maldini.

I could not sign Orellano but will retry during the Summer transfer window. Shimizu signed with Valencia !
I’ve never had Orellano. Looks like such a beast. Shimizu is probably my fave Youth player.

So my second season is complete.
I ended at 4th place, next season, I'll target the promotion do D1. Defending is much better with full manual player selection !

During the end transfer window, I could sign (overpaying his contract) Orellano.
I hope to get some return on investment !

I also let go a veteran from my squad that I did not use : Ceciu. I've not renewed his contract.

So, I started my 3rd season and indeed, Orellano is a beast.
I've done 4 matches (1 win and 3 draws out of which I conceded a stupid late game penalty in 2 games) and he already scored 4 goals.

I'm currently 3rd, 2 points behind the league leader.
Next, the first cup game.

A little bit update on my PES 2020 ML save with HSV. Can't locate my last update on 2020, in the last months.

So doing a fast recap. Managing Hambuger SV, started in PES League, as a pseudo-Bundesliga, with 10 German clubs and 10 rest of Europe. First seasonm finished 5th.

Second season, 2020-2021, playing in Europa Leauge. Objectives were, take a CL-berth, which is either 1st or 2nd place, and go as far as possible to EL, ideally win the EL, to get that CL position, cause in our domestic Leagie, BvB and Bayern has reserved the top positions.

The League went as expected, did better than 1st season, but stayed far behind Dortmund and Bayern. In Europa LEague, we finished 1st in a tough group with Milan, Villarreal and Setubal.

The group final standning was:

1. HSV - 13.pts
2. AC Milan - 12.pts
3. Villarreal - 7.pts
4. Setubal - 3.pts

On the knock out stage, there were very interesting teams as possible opponents, unfortunatelly, after Quarter-Finals they were very anti-climatic, cause they were opponents from our own League. But the matches, especially the 1st stage matches, were interensting enough.

-----------------------------

Round of 32

1st match: Sevilla 1 - 2 HSV

2nd match: HSV 2 - 1 Sevilla

It was a touch game, we achieved a solid performance and a mirror score in both matches.

-------------------------------

Round of 16

1st match: FC Porto 0 - 0 HSV

Very tough game, no goals for us away, we are in a disadvantage position.

2nd match: HSV 3 - 2 FC Porto

Porto did 2-2 in 83' minutes and everything looked like lost. Our captain Giuliano, with a Free Kick in 89', brought us back from the dead.

Next stage , quarter finals , against Leverkusen (from our League).

Going on with the Europa League campaign, PES 2020, 2nd season, now on Spring of 2021.

Europa League Quarter-Final stage, a "friendly-fire" match against Bayer Leverkusen. Usually i do not like those matches with teams from the same league in European Big Cups, cause i find them anti-climatic, and not helping to iron-out the "champion" mentalité.

1st match: HSV 5 - 0 Leverkusen

This match was an one-side show. LEverkusen was 2-0 behind, from first hald, and in the second they just collapsed. So i can safely say we secure our presence in the semi-finals, in an average at leastr 90%. But as i previously said, i do not like this matches, especially from first leg, cause they can mesmerize the team. I prefer the tention and the pressure, that keeps our reflexes in check.

2nd match: LEverkusen 1 - 1 HSV

Just a typical match. Did squad rotation to 100%. Leverkusen did not seem, to threat or fight for anything at any point.

-----------------------------------------------

Next stage, the EL Semifinals, against RB Leipzig, another Civil War.

(The other semifinal pair, are also from the same country: Real Sociedad VS FC Barcelona.)

1st leg: HSV 2 - 1 RB Leipzig

The score timeline went: 1-0 , 1-1, 2-1. When i am usually in such stage, whether i loose 2-1 away, i call it "sweet defeat" cause of the 1 goal aggregate and the 1 goal away. Whenever i win 2-1 in my home game in double knock-out matches, i call it "bitter victory", cause the away goal of the opponent, techincally forces me to aim for a 2-goals in the rematch, in order to feel safe.

2nd leg: RB Leipzig 2 - 2 HSV

Things went from worst possible scenario to the best one. 0-0 in half time, they started pressing us beyond our power, 1-0 in 77' (we are out), 1-1 in 79' (we are in again), 2-1 in 81' (extra time, but they seem to have more stamina than us, so it seems harder to survive the ET), and then Giuliano again, our captain makes the 2-2 in 85' with a Penalty Kick.

Just a special mention here, regarding the winning goal, and how much KONAMI has achieved to regress some things over the years.

ON MINUTE 16:30 of the above video , i am attacking the left flank with Pussetto, going for the 1vs1 with the GK. On 16:32, i decide to pass to my free CF, J. Sargent who is wide open and free for the Goal. My LWF Pussetto is being knocked down by the opponent Goalie, due to a late-collision. In that moment, i could just press :square: to shoot, but given the moment and the crucial of the situation, i decided to not "risk" (LOL :LMAO:, but you know...superstar AI...) keep running with my Stiker and go straight inside the empty Goalpost of Leipzig, to enter the nets with the ball :APPLAUD::BOP:

I am not 1000% sure about this, but i strongly believe the referee should leave the game to be played as an advantage for me and let me score, by entering the nets, i repeat! :SNACK:

The Ref on the other hand, decided to stop the play!!! and give a PK!!!! preventing me from 99,99999% scoring a goal!!!! :MAD::CENSOR: Making me angry and anxious, cause you know sometimes how the CPU messes with Goalkeeping on PKs and shitting on human player.

Thankfully , i used every superstision possible, the PK went in, and we avoided an Extra Time that could hurt us.

But what i wanted to mention with this special here. The advantange started in a very infant status , back in the PS2/PES early days, they imporved it, they got it in a very close, almost similiar to real life application, and then suddenly, i forgot the specific PES, it was much earlier than the PS4 era, they regressed it again and again over the years, resulting in being broken 50% of the time, especially when it is about the Human Player and i favour of the CPU.

---------------------
All in all, we are in the Final. Next update, the Europa League final, where we are facing FC Barcelona.

Not played much recently, I downloaded the Crew 2 and have been fully immersed in that 😂

However, today I have a day to myself, wife's off out, chores are done, so I'm going to make some kits and start a new ML with Deportivo La Coruna.

As a kid growing up in the 90's, I remember they were one of the top Spanish sides. I used to love Diego Tristan and to see them languishing in the third tier nowadays is mad.

Heading to the final turn of 2nd season of PES 2020 ML with HSV.

Before the final, a typical match with FC Bayern, league leaders. Under normal circumstances, we would go all in for a tough derby. In the current moment, we are clear 3rd, far away from top-2 BvB and FCB, so we decided to make a hard rotation, in order to be fresh for the last battle in Europa League.

UEFA Euroleague Matchday.37 in das Volksparkstadion

HSV 0 - 2 FC Bayern München

Didn't have any objectives for this game, our reserves could not handle Lewandowsi.
HSVFCB.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now the big moment of the save.

We started from here:

(Jumping some parts of course, due to Master League's limitations)

And now we are here:

EUROPA LEAGUE 2021 Final at Stade Louis-II

Hamburger SV vs FC Barcelona

ELF.jpg

The pre-game press conference gave the vibe spot on. MAnager Stanyslav Söze, did not play any mind games, and set it straight... WE ARE THE UNDERDOGS in this clash.
HSV pressconf.jpg

Diagonally teams entrance to Stade Louis-II

teamsentra.jpg

The Europa League Trophy

trop.jpg

The starting formations

Finalsquads.jpg

Match starts, Barcelona has the upper hand, while we're trying to play a strategic defenive game, with sudden cobra-counter attacks.

Minute 13', we are on free kick, after an offside, a tragical mistake by our GK Nubel, an unresponisve moments by our Defence Leader Kompany, and Kun Aguero opens the celebration for Barcelona. 0-1
go1.jpg

Stoppage time of the 1st half. Starting with a goal kick on 45' with +2' added time. Mental build up, attacking from the left flank, cutting inside, passing to Danilo Barbosa, going for 1vs1 to the GK, passing to Pablo Piatti the OG "poor man's Messi" and scores in an empty goal.

HSV 1 - 1 FCB

go2.jpg

Rest of the match goes with a lot of pressure from Barcelona side, with 2 critical chances missed by HSV, to turn the tables. The completed passes percentage on 88' was, HSV 67% - Barcelona 79% . We are keeping them below 90's % passing, but still they're superior.

Next critical point, Sargent in point blank position, he slips down and shots the ball on Neto's body.

missed.jpg

And in 92' after a controlled attack by Barcelona, Nubel rushes out and tackles Barca's player, resulting in referee showing him a STRAIGHT RED CARD. This was very bad news, and the initiation of our collapse.

RC.jpg

Match ends 1-1, and we go to Extra Time. The devastating mistake by the manager, was that being with 1-man down, we decided to reinforce our midfield and leave naked our attacking Right Wing. Given how PES works with the Midfield, i think it would be a more reasonable choise to leave the Midfield with 2 CMFs and keep 2 Winger and a Striker to the attacking line.

Minute 95', another laxness moment of our defence, after a corner kick of Barca, and 8 player of our team inside our penalty box, plus our GK, ball went to Dest and he simply shoot the ball inside the our goal nets.

Barca2.jpg

And the rest is history. We went far enough in this European trip, but the dream did not come true in the end. Let's hope that this defeat will iron out our team mentality for the future.

ELfin.jpg

The Final match video:

Last edited:
UEFA Euroleague final fixture

Hamburger SV 2 - 0 VfL Wolfsburg

A good resolution to this season, bittersweet taste, we lost the EL final, we finished 3rd, better than last season, when we finished 5th in the final fixture. I expected a PES miracle here, cause Bayern the League winners, won also the Champions League, so i was hoping they would get a free berth in CL, so the 2nd BvB would take the proper berth and we could take the Play-offs berth. But KONAMI did not do the miracle this time, so we have still 3 clubs in Champions League and 3 clubs in Europa League. We will fight in the Europa League next season, again.

Some beautifull football last moments.

seasfin.jpgseasfin2.jpg

The match film

----------------------------------

The final Euroleague (pseudo-Bundesliga) table

League Table.jpg

Team of the Season. Only Boadu, our striker did it inside the nominations.

TOTS.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the 2nd season is finished, preparing for the 3rd season in HSV, and in the meantime, some interesting adventure as i am also the manager of USA Men's National Team, or Team USA as i say. We are playing in the North America qualification group, Top 3 teams qualifing to World Cup of 2022, due to SIMing the first matches, we are below the green light zone, sitting in 4th place. More on this on next post. So the preseason has some extra interest, besides building the next season roster of HSV.

Some thoughts here on 2020, before i proceed to next post, if anyone has any suggestions or ideas i would be open and welcome some cool suggestions.

My initial tought, after the EL defeat, was to change club, after 2 big seasons in Euroleague, not so much due to Bayern and BvB being dominant, but due to the European spots, it's always 1st to CL , 2nd to CL play-offs. I would prefer something more fresh and relaxed, with 3 positions for CL, like Portugal or Italy, or even better 4 positions to CL, which by a fast search i did, for the moment is only EPL and LaLiga.

So LaLiga is rejected, cause i have already a running save on PES 2021 and i've done one in the past on 2020 with Extremadura. Italy is a league i've visited a lot of times in the past too. LIGA NOS , Portugal would be a very nice way to go, i have already a "for fun/beta" save on 2019 with Santa Clara, and i have bonds with Tondela and Santa Clara now, both teams in the bottom of league, so a nice chance for a reconstruction.

Problem is i had to "skip" half a season, SIMing matches with HSV, which will probably lead me to get fired, and due to ML legacy bug, if i get fired from the club in Winter, i also get fired automatically from the National Team, and i did not want to loose my job in USA at the moment, cause i've put a lot of effort, more on this latter.

Also Liga NOS, while fully licensed, does not have the nice off the ground visual , that do have in 2019, they stopped this from PES 2020 and after, not someothing important, but there were some interesting minor details, like the intro video of AFC CL, Liga NOS, Ligue 1, etc. This is a typical PES-KONAMI case, where they removing things, nobody asked to get removed in first place.

In England, there is always the love for the Gunners, i am an Arsenal fan, bad despite i did better than them, they rejected my offer to manage the club, due to my reputation, HSV is still far lower than Arsenal in the Club Ranking. I could go to a EFL club, but it would be an overkill, also been there-done that, hundred of times. In the moment i am more thirsty for a Europa-revenge, if i would move to a 2nd division now, i would have to wait 3 more seasons, to "maybe" see some European action.

There is always the South America, Asia perspective, but i do not want to leave Europe before a domestic success to either CL or EL. Eredivisie is also a possibility, i have bonds with Fortuna Sittard and Utrecht, but here again, i've done this one more time in the past, and i have also an active save on PES 2017 with a fantasy team though.

The only given thought for the moment is, if next season i make a mirror season like this, i will probably move on to a new club. If i achieve something better, an evolution or an improvement, i will stay.

So in the USA NT part, summer of 2021, between 2nd and 3rd season. Due to SIMing the first 5 matches, and PES RNG not being so generus, we were 4th in a 6-teams group, with only the top-3 qualifing to the next World Cup of 2022.

After 5 matchdays we were 4th with 5points. The Group was like this:

RTWC0.jpg

So instead of go the way of SIM-SIM-SIM and play the crucial matches, i was forced to play all the 2nd round 5 matches, due to being clearly -4 points from Qualification.

The "journey" starts from Matchday.6, we are hosting Mexico, the strongest team of the Group.

USA 1 - 0 Mexico

---
The group now is like this:
RTWC1.jpg

A very decisive win against Mexico, and one step closer to the 3rd team, Jamaica, to get some extra hope.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchday.7

Panama 0 - 3 USA

A decent away win, helping us a lot for a better position. Still in point blank position from the 3rd Jamaica.

Group stage, is now like this:
RTWC2.jpg

Next match, (in the same video above), travelling to Estadio Nacional de Costa Rica. Another mission impossible, the the 2nd most strong team of the group. A decent battle. We started with some cold feet, but found our patch to glory.

--------------------------------------------------------
Matchday.8

COSTA RICA 1 - 3 USA

2 goals from Zardes in 20', 37', one goal from Enrique Donovan (fictional player) in 24'. Costa Rica decreased the difference in 29' with Pau striker Mayron George.

Jamaica lost to Mexico, and now we are ahead, on a 3rd qualifing position.

RTWC3.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matchday.9

The most important match until now. The Mother Of All Battles. The match against Jamaica. One win and we secure the spot to next year's World Cup of 2022.

Homeground: Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Stadium. Capacity, 56 692. Country, United States of America. City, Washington

USA 2 - 0 Jamaica

Again started benumbed by anxiety. We need a goal from Pulisic in 52' and Zardes our secret hero in 98' to secure this comeback.

So now the Group is like this:

RTWC4.jpg

Now were are +5, in secured 3rd position, with 1 match to go. We did it, so the last match will be SIMed, in order to focus on next season's building of HSV. :)

And of course we would loose in the SIM, hence the RNG :( :RANT: but Jamaica lost also their match, it was pointless either way, so we just finished 3rd, Costa Rica and Mexico did also win their matches.
Finally we are in the upcoming World Cup 2022, of next summer. There is a full season ahead of us. For the moment we shift back the focus on HSV. :BAND:

RTWC5.jpg

Crossing fingers, for a similar miracle, like we did with Greece on World Cup of 2026, in a previous ML save on PES 2020. A tournament back then, that had one of the most fascinating knock out games, i've ever played in Master League all time, the Semifinal Against Spain.

Reposting that old video here, from 2 years ago, January of 2021 IRL, Summer of 2026 in ML time, to refresh the memory and give some good vibes for this current adventure.

⛔🆘OLD SAVE!!!🆘⛔

Last edited:
Man..... I really wanted HSV 🍔 to beat Barca! It would've been a really nice Cinderella story, taking down the giants.. Sometimes football is like that though,,, and PES especially can be a heartbreaker. Just ask Shimizu S-Pulse! :LOL: Good run nonetheless bro.. Congratulations also on qualifying to the World Cup with the USNMT, what a nice run of games to culminate the comeback and finish the qualifying stage in a very strong manner. So many consecutive wins!!

If you were to ask me, I'd advise you to go to South America or Asia, but then again, as you know, I am quite partial to those parts of the footballing world! :BSCARF: :RSCARF: You did it, you reached the final of a European competition, and even though you didn't win, it is more than good enough credentials to manage a BIG South American or Asian team, something like Flamengo, Corinthians, River, Al-Hilal, Pohang Steelers, Urawa Reds, something like that!!

To me that would make for an awesome story. You have proven yourself in Europe!

Last edited:
@slamsoze Already commented about the EL final, but yeah again it's a shame, Barça truly played it to perfection, sometimes it just have to go like that.. well, what's good of deafeats is that they usually gives you more fuel for the future.

Anyway, love the USA action, for how little I played Nationals I was practically unaware there were even proper qualifiers on NT career on Pes😮. I freshly signed for Japan in my now on stand by Spezia ML, you are making me want to retake it just to give it a proper shot, as I said other times starting from the qualifiers of the WC it's one of the most thrilling, and classic things ever in a football game to me :WOOT:

About your desire to change from HSV.. I guess your idea of staying another year and see it's the best possible. Otherwise, since you rejected all the other big leagues at the moment, the only possibility would be to go in a lesser one, like Scottish PL, or Belgium/Denmark, maybe in a top club of one of those to immediately start chase Europe again.. no idea how much appealing that would be to you tho.

ab4b9d4257983b769dd5a4de0425a183.png1681901816060.png

Get Ready for A New PES 2013 ML Adventure!
NIMES OLYMPIQUE, LES CROCODILES, featuring Manager Fabrice Gasquet!

1681900098563.png1681900191657.png

Taking a cue from @slamsoze, after a while, I've decided to make a "4th concurrent" ML adventure, one that I will be updating without too much of a story or details, at least to begin with, but one that will be more of a "play-and-update" type of narrative! As some of you might now, I am close to finalizing my Reggina story in my stories thread, which will be updated soon.. (As well as ongoing Bolton Wanderers and Werder Bremen Stories). After that, I will start a fully fledged story with full background and details, but for the time being, I wanted to create a PES 2013 adventure, featuring a second divison team, Nimes Olympique, also known as "Les Crocodiles"!

1681900267231.png1681900342865.png

Unknown manager Fabrice Gasquet, a 42 year old Frenchman will be making his managerial debut! A former central midfielder who played his entire career in Ligue 3 and Ligue 2, Gasquet has risen up the ranks of assistant managers in the second division and has a kind of different outlook on football. Known for his unorthodox and charismatic personality, "a player's manager", Gasquet will look to bring his unpredictable tactics to Nimes Olympique, with an outspoken style, will look to bring entertaining football to Les Crocodiles! Stay tuned! :RSCARF: :TU:

Last edited:

1682240949357.png
🐊 Les Crocodiles With a Huge Cup Upset!!🐊
Nimes Olympique Bring Down Olympique Lyon in an Epic Showdown!! (PES 2013)

Fielding one of the least talented teams in French Ligue 2, Les Crocodiles started off the season pretty badly, losing our first two matches! However, helped in part by a couple of under-the-radar signings (CMF Sablé and Brazilian CF Marcel), we were able to claw our way back and win our next 3 league games to climb to 7th spot, a pretty respectable showing for us considering our limited budget and team skill! A good way to keep our heads up and perform well under pressure, as we are in midtable and more importantly, getting a bit of momentum after a pretty rough start.

But I gotta say, that the highlight of our young season has had to be our first Cup Match. I bet Olympique Lyon was not really counting on this. This was one of the most exciting games I've played recently. (Highlights above)! Here are some things that this match featured:
- A saved PK by our goalie in minute early on, followed by another shot by OL hitting the opposite post!
- An early goal by them which opened the score. (1-0, minute 23)
- Two quick goals by us in the span of 3 minutes to bring us back and give us the lead!! (minutes 34 and 37!)
- Lyon coming back in minute 70 with a shot that froze our keeper (Minute 70)
- A beautiful screamer from outside the box by us 5 minutes later to give us the lead for good! (Minute 75, Nouri with the Brace!)

And as the final whistle blew in the opening game of the French Cup, little Nimes Olympique has beaten one of the French Giants, Olympique Lyon in a great, great match!! Manager Fabrice Gasquet was absolutely out of his mind, not afraid to celebrate this win as if he had won the World Cup! (who cares about the critics)!:LMAO:

More on this adventure coming soon. :TU:

Last edited:

View attachment 213082
🐊 Les Cocodriles With a Huge Cup Upset!!🐊
Nimes Olympique Bring Down Olympique Lyon in an Epic Showdown!! (PES 2013)

Fielding one of the least talented teams in French Ligue 2, Les Cocodriles started off the season pretty badly, losing our first two matches! However, helped in part by a couple of under-the-radar signings (CMF Sablé and Brazilian CF Marcel), we were able to claw our way back and win our next 3 league games to climb to 7th spot, a pretty respectable showing for us considering our limited budget and team skill! A good way to keep our heads up and perform well under pressure, as we are in midtable and more importantly, getting a bit of momentum after a pretty rough start.

But I gotta say, that the highlight of our young season has had to be our first Cup Match. I bet Olympique Lyon was not really counting on this. This was one of the most exciting games I've played recently. (Highlights above)! Here are some things that this match featured:
- A saved PK by our goalie in minute early on, followed by another shot by OL hitting the opposite post!
- An early goal by them which opened the score. (1-0, minute 23)
- Two quick goals by us in the span of 3 minutes to bring us back and give us the lead!! (minutes 34 and 37!)
- Lyon coming back in minute 70 with a shot that froze our keeper (Minute 70)
- A beautiful screamer from outside the box by us 5 minutes later to give us the lead for good! (Minute 75, Nouri with the Brace!)

And as the final whistle blew in the opening game of the French Cup, little Nimes Olympique has beaten one of the French Giants, Olympique Lyon in a great, great match!! Manager Fabrice Gasquet was absolutely out of his mind, not afraid to celebrate this win as if he had won the World Cup! (who cares about the critics)!:LMAO:

More on this adventure coming soon. :TU:
Just wanna ask 😁 , why Cocodriles and not Crocodiles?

So, I started with Malaga in the end.

I'm already into season 3.

Season 1 was the usual struggle, set up formation, team instructions etc... and grind out games waiting for TS to go up. In the end, I finished about 10th.

Season 2, we got promoted. Fight out with Mallorca for the title but they did me 3-0 at their place with about 4 games to go, going 1 point ahead of me. Last day of the season, I still could of won it. We both drew our games, if I'd won, I'd have won the League.

Into season 3 and as expected, the step up in class is telling.

I've adopted a possession based play style. I'm averaging 56-58% per game, even against Real Madrid, but the quality of the other sides going forward is undoing me.

My team is fairly settled. After getting promotion, I wanted to add some experience into the ranks. Biggest signing was Eden Dzeko. He's 36 and cost me £6mill. Also got in Gomez at the back, from Sevilla I think.

Line-up is as follows...
(4-3-3) Adrian, Ismael Casas, S. Gomez, Juande Rivas, Aaron Martin, Luis Munoz, Andre Horta, Ramon Enriquez, Melendo, David Larrubia, E. Dzeko.

Subs - Diego Lopez (Regen), M. Lopez, Jose Matos, Apodi (Regen), Fabricio Diaz, Ivan Jaime, Borja Valero (Regen), Dani Pacheco, Alex Collado, Joaozinho (Regen), Cleber, Mario Gonzalez.

Biggest surprise player has been Larrubia. He spent most the 1st season out on loan. I then had to use him due to out of form players and he ripped some team apart. 2nd season, he finished with 13 goals and about 8 assists. Only 71 rated after growing a fair bit but he has 87 balance and just drifts past people. That's what I love about PES, stats matter, I could sign a player with a better rating but with how I play, Larrubia is perfect on the left wing.

Tough run of games on the horizon. I'm literally just above the relegation zone with about 10 games played. Aim is to scrape survival, a few players will grow during the season, then push into top half in season 4.

Shitty laptop, shitty detail settings, shitty capture quality, used about 3 or 4 free programs, in order to make it just watchable and with the minimum watermarks pollution.

I only post it, cause i wasted about 2~3 hours this morning to complete it 😂

e-Football 2016!!!! And shitty Keepers, i forgot to mention 😜

Even the logos, the clubs and the kits are a mess, cause i had a different league structure when i saved the replays, than what i have now installed... PC problems 😔

@slamsoze Man PES 2016 is the frustrating one for me becarse of the keepers! Hope you can play your ML without much problems or glitches dude!! :TU:
Despite i don't have GPU, but intergraded graphics, the game runs almost flawless, on my 9 years old shity laptop, even using pes tool of PTEpatch, to by pass the settings and force medium quality and some good screen resolution.

I would say i don't even have any stuttering, until the laptop get somes serious heating, which needs more than 2 hours, which i never have spare to play so much, so i am good.

The problem is with capturing, cause every program i used, slow downs seriously the replays and the FPS, and the only valid capture i can use, is fraps, which gives me some stable FPS, but i kust spam the F9 button every 30 seconds, which is the maximum duration with free version.

As for the gameplay, it is what it is, it won't keep me for very long time unfortunately, i just try to progress my ML.

GKs are bad as usually, while they take off like Spiderman, like in the new PES games, they can't catch a ball, but in contrast , they can't even catch a ballon!!!

Responsiveness and fluidity are the second best, behind PES 2018, in the modern era.

And the physicality is wierdly screwed. While it looks as physical and solid as 2015, fouls decision by the referee is really strange.

Right now i had two matches. In the first i got about 4~5 fouls, most of them in my defensive half. In the next match i did get ZERO fouls, while i did all the tricks, that awardsme with freek kick in the modern PES games.

I wrong footed the defender, i stoped running while being tackled, i even turned my back to a defender, while he was tackling me, resulting in a Mortal Kombat low kick, but the referee felt zero empathy for my halfpast dead fallen player.

At least the CPU on Superstar is fair a lot. I would say AI difficulty wise, it's the most accessible and fair game of all the series. And in the same time keeping some teamID.

If you can ignore the zero fouls, the GKs, the strange or sometimes nonexistent defending and the straight forward bullet shoots, it's a decent game 😁.

I would say as a package, it is People's Football Game, like socialism is (in theory) People's Republic. 😋

P.S.: Special mention i forgot. They had the perfect balance with PA1 on 2015, and they somehow managed to screw it completely. A lot ping pong orientation in passing, not like PES 2018 lasser backheel evolution, but still a lot of assistance, and far from 2015 perfect balance.😔

@slamsoze Nice writeup. :) I've tried so many things to make the keepers better.. but one thing you can try is this method, that way your salaries in ML won't go up.. It is still a struggle for me to figure out how to improve this aspect of the game, but I am determined to eventually find out a way, haha..

GKs are bad as usually, while they take off like Spiderman, like in the new PES games, they can't catch a ball, but in contrast , they can't even catch a ballon!!!

Back
Top Bottom