The Master League adventures thread

Campbell looks like scanned face. Honestly the face editor regressed a lot after PES 2017.

1667775179120.png

Yeah man, the only problem is the face editor in PES 2014 is a pain haha, with all those lines it takes like three times as much as doing it in other PES editions. :LOL:

How are you doing in your AO Kavala and Los Gokus Extremadura stories? :TU:

Last edited:
View attachment 186218

Yeah man, the only problem is the face editor in PES 2014 is a pain haha, with all those lines it takes like three times as much as doing it in other PES editions. :LOL:

How are you doing in your AO Kavala and Los Gokus Extremadura stories? :TU:
I see mate, i assume that's the reason it was simplified. This needs a mouse cursor in order to work properly.

As for my MLs, AOK i am where i paused last time, after the victory against Panathinaikos and the coming matches are against, first the filler Cyprus club APOEL , and then an interesting match against AEK Athens.

My Extremadura goes as my latest report. I am still 1st, having some back and forth appearences. In my latest match, the very first after almost a month, i won a good team 5-0!!!!HAven't created that video still... :) After a very bad streak of defeats and draws. Sometimes, playing after a couple of months, i feel like playing mych fresher game. If i play 7-10 consecutive matches, i start declining!! :P

Maybe it's better to play one match per week!!! (kidding!!) :BY::BAND:

A small briefing:

A 1-0 defeat against Tenerife and a defeat in our home, 1-2 against the almighty Fuenlabrada.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then winning 0-3 in Malaga, with great performance by Ariel Uribe and @Madmac79 's Luka Romero, my two poor man's MEssiS!!!! :D :P

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then a win over Albacete with 2-0, and then a scrapped victory 1-2 against Oviedo, those games were much more tough than the final scores projects.

_ _ _

After Matchday 30, i was still first, at almost point-blank position

THE LEAGUE TABLE

laliga2.jpg

Your promotion with Los Gokus seems well on its way, almost assured! But make sure you don't relax these last fixtures, even though you have a pretty big lead, this is football and you can't lower your guard.. So make sure you play every game like it's a final!

Then when and if you have promotion assured, you can probably experiment with new players.. Also going for first place in the Liga B would be nice, it'd be cool to be crowned champions, and more than that, you'll probably get extra money for your transfer window.. But one game at a time my friend!! :TU:

I bet that win against Panathinaikos in your AOK save felt really good.. It'll be cool to see how you do against another of the big teams in AEK Athens!!

Playing a bit less lately, but reading/watching the adventures of you guys with much pleasure :BSCARF: .

@millossobek really impressed with what you did with 2014 editor. Those faces look so damn good I tought they were already in game before reading you created them :SHOCK:!
Good luck with your Bolton run. Eager to hear how you'll find 14!

@slamsoze nice games there. Glad to see the blessing of the poor man's Messi still runs strong :P

Yeah I wouldn't trust CPU either until you'll be arithmetically promoted. definitely avoid too many consecutive games as you already know :D

As for me, I have to play the decisive last game of the season in 08, I'm a point under the third place so I have no idea how it will turn out, a victory might not be enough to be promoted.. and I've also been playing some 21 as well, with good fun I must say.. just finished the second season with Spezia, positioned a bit under mid table but totally avoided relegation fight. Completed the summer market where I lost some veteran (on top of them all forward N'Zola, for which a team paid release clause, and winger Giasy) but bought many nice prospects (danish giant forward Kaufmann, dc Nehuen Perez, cmf Caicedo, USA winger De la Fuente as a free agent). Played some games and still not sure if it will be enough to place anywhere near Cups, but we'll see.

I also did the World Cup with Wales.. but that was a fucking, terrible experience lol. Did a really first nice game against France, which I draw but felt plausible enough cause I was on the defensive the whole time, then completely collapsed in the next two games. It's like scripting, challenge or whatever you want to call it it's multiplied by one thousand with NTs. The last match against Saudi Arabia in particular felt like playing against an outerwordly top team, and it's a shame cause until now with Spezia strengths were more or less respected. Oh well, guess I'll just abandon the idea of Nationals for a while. As a whole the balance is still pretty good!

@Madmac79 I've played a few exhibitions before actually starting my Bolton campaign just to get acquainted with PES 2014. I will say this so far, I've enjoyed the differences! PA2 seems really nice for my style of play (like I was telling slam, it feels like PA 0.8 or PA 0.7), but most different is the defending! Tackling is a whole new deal, one that I will get into later, but it's a pretty cool system as well! Pleasantly surprised also at how the PESEdit patch edited the database, before there are many generic faces, but they've added a lot of them, so that adds to the immersion. :BSCARF:

I might make a video on the Sol Campbell face since I'm pleased at how he turned out. :)

As for your "old dudes" save.. Man so one game to go!! Who are you playing it against? I can imagine what it must be like, you're probably waiting for the perfect moment to play it, since promotion might be on the line here.. Go Pisces!! Am eager to hear the result and yes, keeping a positive mind you guys will get promoted!! Rivaldo, Ortega and the guys.. Gotta keep a calm mind and do your best regardless of other results, let the chips fall where they will! :TU:

As for Spezia, it's cool that you're playing with them! I remember they were really good rivals when I was in Serie B with Reggina, I think they finished 3rd or 4th, got promoted the first season, and then went back down to Serie B. The good part is that you avoided relegation. :) But maybe you can see your first season as a "transition phase", where you can get stronger in the transfer window after the season!

Can't wait to hear how your campaigns and @slamsoze's keep going!

Hey guys! For my "third" ML adventure, I have decided to play with Dinamo Zagreb, in a Croatian PES 6 patch, with none other than a young Luka Modric! :BSCARF: :RSCARF:

The reason for this is quite simple: Was getting a little unmotivated wth my PES 2019 Lugano save (too much script :LOL: ), and really wanted to try an old-school story, and I thought what else would be better than to play a young 20-year old Modric, one of my favorite players ever at the start of his career!

1668217713205.png1668052002708.png

So basically here is the layout of my save.

I organized Europe into 4 Federations:

1668042371406.png1668042501831.png
1668042529164.png1668042555351.png

British Isles: 14 English + 2 Scottish teams
Western Europe: 8 Spanish + 3 Portuguese + 5 French teams
Central Europe: 9 Bundesliga + 9 Italian teams
Eastern Europe: 3 Greek + 2 Turkish + 2 Austrian + 2 Ukranian + 2 Russian + 1 Bulgarian + 1 Romanian + 3 Croatian teams in Division 1.
8 Croatian teams (including Dinamo Zagreb) in Division 2!

My idea is to play multiple seasons and have Luka as the centerpiece of my team, and try to lead them to European glory! Let's see how it goes! :BSCARF:

Last edited:
1668243615426.png1668243518281.png

I've played my PES 6 Dinamo Zagreb Master League a lot in the past few days (Top Player, 20 minutes), pretty much going on a marathon!! :) I'm already at the halfway point of my first season of "Modric's career"! My intention is to stick with Luka in Dinamo for as long as I can, ideally play his whole career there, and have been enjoying it a lot so far! The challenge is there, and ever since I started playing it I've enjoyed PES 6's gameplay! Anyway I am going to give a short summary of what has happened so far.

1668244076627.png

As a young 20 year old, Luka is already the best player on the team, 2006 Dinamo, but not overwhelmingly. I tried to make his stats as accurate as I could (with the help of my friend @vialli82, taking into account his brilliant future, I made him late/lasting in order for him to have a great and long impact. This is kind of an "alternate" reality save, in which Luka decides to play the entirety of his footballing career in Croatia, in Dinamo Zagreb, and tries to take them to European glory against the best of the continent! :)

He is right now playing as attacking midfielder in a classic 4-2-3-1, with two wide midfielders and a sole striker up top, Brazilian nationalized Croatian, Eduardo da Silva! I have other good young players, 19 year old Macedonian Sasho Pandev (not the Pandev you're thinking of, haha), Jertec at side midfielder, 21 years old who's looking like a prospect with quite a good future and a player who even if he is just 26 can be seen as somewhat of a veteran on this young team, Mikic! A good pair of wingers to complement the attack. I might stick with some of these players in the long haul, depending on transfer movements, but my intention is to surround Luka with talent and have him eventually captain the team!

1668244421246.png1668244532067.png1668244632591.png1668246309099.png

Right now, I am sitting in 2nd place halfway through my first season in Division 2, and entering the first transfer window! Even though I don't have too much money to spend (decided to start with 4500 points and slowly build from there), I'm looking forward to signing a few good players and perhaps selling some as well.. Let's see how it goes! For now I am focused on improving my team, riding the coattails of Modric's talent, and go for the long haul! As you can see, this second division is comprised entirely by Croatian teams, and my goal is to go to first division of the Eastern Europe Federation, where big teams such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, and many others await! One step at a time, I'm in it for the long haul. :BSCARF: Go Dinamo! :BSCARF:

1668244892622.png

Reggina and Bolton are still going strong! :TU:

Last edited:
View attachment 187064View attachment 187062

I've played my PES 6 Dinamo Zagreb Master League a lot in the past few days (Top Player, 20 minutes), pretty much going on a marathon!! :) I'm already at the halfway point of my first season of "Modric's career"! My intention is to stick with Luka in Dinamo for as long as I can, ideally play his whole career there, and have been enjoying it a lot so far! The challenge is there, and ever since I started playing it I've enjoyed PES 6's gameplay! Anyway I am going to give a short summary of what has happened so far.

View attachment 187065

As a young 20 year old, Luka is already the best player on the team, 2006 Dinamo, but not overwhelmingly. I tried to make his stats as accurate as I could (with the help of my friend @vialli82, taking into account his brilliant future, I made him late/lasting in order for him to have a great and long impact. This is kind of an "alternate" reality save, in which Luka decides to play the entirety of his footballing career in Croatia, in Dinamo Zagreb, and tries to take them to European glory against the best of the continent! :)

He is right now playing as attacking midfielder in a classic 4-2-3-1, with two wide midfielders and a sole striker up top, Brazilian nationalized Croatian, Eduardo da Silva! I have other good young players, 19 year old Macedonian Sasho Pandev (not the Pandev you're thinking of, haha), Jertec at side midfielder, 21 years old who's looking like a prospect with quite a good future and a player who even if he is just 26 can be seen as somewhat of a veteran on this young team, Mikic! A good pair of wingers to complement the attack. I might stick with some of these players in the long haul, depending on transfer movements, but my intention is to surround Luka with talent and have him eventually captain the team!

View attachment 187066View attachment 187067View attachment 187068View attachment 187081

Right now, I am sitting in 2nd place halfway through my first season in Division 2, and entering the first transfer window! Even though I don't have too much money to spend (decided to start with 4500 points and slowly build from there), I'm looking forward to signing a few good players and perhaps selling some as well.. Let's see how it goes! For now I am focused on improving my team, riding the coattails of Modric's talent, and go for the long haul! As you can see, this second division is comprised entirely by Croatian teams, and my goal is to go to first division of the Eastern Europe Federation, where big teams such as Galatasaray, Fenerbahce, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, and many others await! One step at a time, I'm in it for the long haul. :BSCARF: Go Dinamo! :BSCARF:

View attachment 187073
I discovered Modric in FM 2007, he was a "must have" player.

And I really like your stories :))

1668327225172.png

A pretty eventul transfer window where I let go some players and signed 3 important ones to complement Modric: Shinji Ono, Martin Skrtel, and Mohammed Tchite! I'm quite liking the skill sets that these three players bring to the table. Ono can slide into the captainship role very easily, as he is a veteran who does several things well, a mutli-faceted player who can play pretty much anywhere in the midfield, has good passing skills and no weaknesses. Skrtel is a former Slovakian team member, a very solid Center Back, and Tchite is an explosive Burundian, signed from Anderlecht, a young player with a lot of upside and who will definitely be competing against Eduardo for the starting Center Forward spot!

Dinamo is still doing well in the second half of the season, I hope I can keep it up for promotion! :BSCARF:

1668322389262.png1668326625168.png1668323196784.png

Last edited:
1668365126989.png

Promotion achieved! In a brilliant first season by Modric (who got honors as top player of division 2), leading Dinamo Zagreb to the first division of the Eastern Europe Federation! Even though winning the league would've been nice for the extra points for the transfer window, I feel like this is mission accomplished. We are promoted along with Varteks to face the big teams now.. Our true European adventure starts now for our team, in the start of Modric's career!

1668365057711.png1668365097445.png

The team is shaping up quite nicely with the new additions, and this promises to be an interesting 2nd season! Offseason signnings: Gyorgy Korsos (Greece), Vedran Corluka (Hungary), at Side Backs, Ayila Yussuf (Nigeria), Defensive Midfielder, Marko Radas (Croatia), Center Back :TU:I needed to reinforce these positons, adding more to the defense, and I feel like we achieved that without overspending, actually quite pleased at my first two transfer windows.

1668368255820.png

1668370024157.png

Teams that I'll be facing in First Division:
- Aek Athen
- Olympiakos
- Panathinaikos
- Shaktar Donetsk
- Dynamo Kiev
- FC Zurich
- Red Bull Salzburg
- Steaua Bucarest
- CSKA Moscau
- Spartak Moscau
- Galatasaray
- Fenerbahce
- Hajduk
- Rijeka
- Varteks
- Dinamo Zagreb

Pretty exciting to face the bigger teams now! I like the composition of the Eastern Europe Federation, with the mix of different countries. It'll be interesting to see how Dinamo fares in our second season! :TU:

Last edited:
@millossobek well done mate! I'm sure you'll do great in first division as well. Hope you'll bring Luka to shine where he's known to shine the most.. in the european stage, of course. Also really liking your signings so far.. in particular Japan legend Shinji Ono:LOVE:

As for me.. finally played my last game of Pes 2008 ML with Pisces Fc:

Arrived at the last match one point behind the fourth place hold by Anderlecht. Unfortunately, for a miscalculation I had most of first choices out due to tiredness (I can't stress enough how unforgiving it is at the "very hard" ML level), and I had to resort to a lot of second lines, leaving out at least from the starting eleven Rivaldo, Kluivert and Tiko.
Despite this, I pretty much dominated the Rosenborg game for all the first half, having various chances and a costant presence in their half, without being able to concretize.

Second half was more or less the same leitmotiv.. until, with my team all launched forward to try and get the win, a counter attack by Rosenborg's winger Didier Ya Konan gave me the coldest of virtual showers, with just 10 in game minutes left.. surgical diagonal shot that beats both desperate tackle of Jaric and Toldo: 0-1 for them.
Putting in as a last desperation move even the half dead Kluivert and Rivaldo, I immediately equalized with an header by Gutierrez, and had at least another chance after that.. but it's all useless, cause another goal never came and in the cruellest joke Anderlecht lost, the point I just took putting us even with them.. but in the bitterest of the ways, namely goal difference, Pisces Fc it's still behind and will face a third, second division year :BRICK: :DOH::LOL:! But, as I always said, those kind of losses are what always gave taste to the victories, so.. all good and fun.

Before trying to get the promotion again I'll probably take a little pause tho, or divide the time with something else. While I'm loving this ML I also feel the need to try some new adventure :)

Noooooo.. :( Before reading your description, I clicked on your video and saw second by second, couldn't believe it when Ya Konan scored, was hopeful when Gutierrez scored, and was sad to see the final whistle blow! (I actually said out loud "nooooooooo" :LOL: ) Man, 14 shots to 3.. Talk about a "smash and grab" for those guys.. If there was any justice you would've won this game by at least 2 goals!

Man, football is like that. Remember my first Reggina season? I finished 6th but couldn't qualify for playoffs because Spezia had a 10 point lead in third place! Sometimes it can break your heart. But the good part is.. There's always a comeback!

But no matter bro.. Take a good rest, and hopefully for your second season you can bring some fresh 30-year olds to restore your team! Pisces FC's destiny lies in Serie A, my friend! :BSCARF: :FISH: Rivaldo, Kluivert, Ortega, and Gutierrez deserve to be back in the biggest stage of Italian football!

Just remember what Pele said: “The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning.” The old dudes will return!

Can't wait to hear what new stories you come up with while you take the Pisces pause. I'm also taking a small pause with Reggina, and will unveil more plans soon! :TU:

Last edited:
Is there anyone who plays Master League on legend difficulty (console version)? How are the results, is it possible to win trophies on Legend?

@slamsoze @Madmac79 Wanted to ask you my friends.. what software can I use on PC to record my games? Is it possible to upload 30+ minute videos to youtube? I tried the XBOX game bar included in Windows 11 but the size is really large, probably 3 to 4 gigas per 30 minute video.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks bros. :TU:

@slamsoze @Madmac79 Wanted to ask you my friends.. what software can I use on PC to record my games? Is it possible to upload 30+ minute videos to youtube? I tried the XBOX game bar included in Windows 11 but the size is really large, probably 3 to 4 gigas per 30 minute video.. Any help would be appreciated, thanks bros. :TU:
AFAIK it has to do with the compresion type of the video, i think its avi? or mp4? 4GB sounds legit for 30 minutes. My videos on PS4 are around 15~20 minutes and usually relative size, ~3,5GB.

OBS is the only one I can think of.

Eastern European Federation, Division 1 League, Fixture 5! My first fully uploaded match! Dinamo vs Fenerbahçe on a cold Istanbul Night!

note: some incorrect commentary, haha.. Have to get a better commentary pack, but otherwise a good broadcast.. :) Go Dinamo Zagreb! :BSCARF:

Last edited:
Even tho I dont post here I like to read your adventures. Its a very cool thread.

I started new Master League on Pes21 after editing all the teams, tactics, stadiums, transfers and competitions.

I created a custom team - Cheltenham. Its mission is to prove to the world that Cheltenham is not only about horse races, but also a great football club.
I created all players to look like my mates and gave them all commentary names.
Everyone is well below 70OVR, the actual stats I left unchanged from 1Star team I used to edit them. I also edited and added few mates to a youth team.

Playing on Full manual with everything off apart from transparent Radar. Power gauge, names - everything off.

So far its not going according to Cheltenhams plan. Im second last in D2 and I've only won one game. :LOL:

But Im having absolute blast with it.
I find it quite amusing when I can say:
"Dean - you absolute donkey! How could you miss that!?" 😂

@Emroth Nice! I love created teams! My second Master League story (in my ML thread) featured an invented team from the J-League (Gunma United) with created kits, and a few created players, one of them based on Punch Out's Piston Honda. :LMAO: Adds to the immersion when you create a whole team from scratch. Hopefully you'll be able to promote Cheltenham to 1st division after a few good signings and prove that they can also be about football! Looking forward to hearing how it keeps going!

Thank you! I'll make sure I'll report back. This season is more or less lost now, but next season, with new kits, that I already have planned - we shall give them run for their money!

I was so close to my first win in 10 games during my last match! I was leading 1-0 and AI dived in the box and got a penalty! Even both commentators were saying how it was nothing but theatrics. I have to say - I was split between being furious and impressed, coz it was the first time in Pes21 where AI would do this and succeed in getting a penalty.
So yeah - as it stands - we are playing well but have a very bad luck.

Can I share those here ? :EMB:

I’m playing fifa 16 22/23 career mode. I took over FC Schalke 04 in the middle of the season when they had just 6 points.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

DINAMO ZAGREB SEASON 2 MIDSEASON REPORT!

1668750682860.png

It's the midpoint of season 2, and Dinamo Zagreb has reached the Transfer Window! We are actually doing respectably in a crowded field and a difficult and well fought league, right now sitting on fifth in the 16-team Eastern European Federation! Here you can see Captain Shinji Ono celebrating with the young blonde local wonderkid, Modric!

We were actually lingering in midtable a few matches ago, with 4 wins, 4 losses, and 4 draws, but a recent 3-game winning streak put us right into Europa League position and why not, even contend to fight for a Champions League spot! Even though Spartak Moskau looks like they could be running away with the league at the moment, and the Turkish teams are also doing very well, anything's possible as it seems like anyone can beat anyone on any given night!

1668750379896.png

The team has been coming together well as of late. Shinji Ono has firmly earned the captainship, starting at Center Midfielder and even having spells at Side Midfoeñder and Attacking Midfielder, and he's been having a renaissance. The Japanese international is really improving at age 26-27, having a second peak and really using his technique and passing skills to the team's advantage! Even though he doesn't have the speed of years past, he's a very intelligent and resourceful player, and he has been partnering really well with Luka in the midfield, and has shown his veteran leadership in a very young team! :TU:

Also to note: The league's top goalscorer is Mohammed Tchite! The midseason signing from the second division campaign has been lighting it up, and has taken great advantage of Dinamo's talented midfield to finish off plays very nicely! Looks like the Burundian was a really smart pickup for us, showing class and a lot of poise in front of goal! :BSCARF:

1668751605375.png1668750486028.png

Coming to the transfer window, I decided to sign two players: Following my policy of signing at least one Croatian (or Balkan) player during each transfer window, I decided to sign Cukrov, a 23 year old Side Midfielder with quite a bit of upside to further bolster the wings. Even though he might not be an everyday starter at this point, he can definitely rotate with a lot of players. In addition, I was finally able to get an everyday goalkeeper, as I had been rotating lately but I finally settled on the following signing: Wiese for Werder Bremen! He is a major upgrade from the goalkeepers I started out with in second division, and hopefully the German will help my defense and have a good share of clean sheets!

1668749661326.png1668750292351.png

This is how my team is looking right now: Wiese is solid as the new goalkeeper, Radas and Skrtel have pretty much cemented their roles as Center Backs. Gyorgy Korsos is improving by leaps and bounds, Ono and Modric are captaining the midfield with Tchite and Eduardo rotating very well as Strikers! I'm liking how the team is shaping up! Let's see what surprises the second half has in store in this very tight Eastern Federation League, in which #2 and #8 are currently only separated by 6 points! Very exciting times for Dinamo Zagreb still early in their campaign!

1668749694553.png

Stay tuned for more updates!! :BSCARF: :TU:

Last edited:
While I still haven't decided on what else to play, I'm going forward in my Pes 2021 ML with Spezia (Superstar, all basic assistance, no patches of any kind).

Arrived at the january "pause" of my third season, that's the situation:

2022.11.17-19.31.png

And that's my current roster (the names you can't see are CF Kaufmann, DMF Baluta, CB Marchizza, RB Ferrer):

2022.11.17-19.55.png

Feeling way more in control of my team in current season. I surely ain't gonna win anything anytime soon :D and even if Europe is currently not so far at 6 points I'm not holding my breath, but I'm stepping in more confident and it seems I ended up being way less of a sacrificial victim than the last two seasons (at least until now). I've even passed first Coppa Italia turn against Sampdoria, I'll soon play the next one against.. I honestly don't remember who lol. As a side note, I realized Fiorentina is first just now (the fight for the top is so alien to me my mind doesn't even usually check it lol), probably with good merit: felt like a proper powerhouse to play against, hardest match so far (which I lost, of course).

Verde is surely the greatest leader of my team; almost benched him for good in the first mediocre few matches, as he was in awful form and Nunnely looked better, but put him in the San Siro victory against Milan for 1-2, in which he scored the draw, and couldn't pull him out ever after that. Him and his fellow winger Amon are probably my favourite players, but I'm really growing fond of all this group, it's hard to think about selling one of the core guys even if there aren't (yet) world class ones.

In the meantime, we lost young forward regen Cvitanich; he refused all my offers for a contract renew (probably due to the small field time I gave him) and had to sell him for 15 mln something before january or he would have signed for zero for someone else. Shame as he is a very complete forward and was toying with the idea of growing him up to be the starter in some not far future but oh well, plenty of other fishes.

Now I honestly don't know what to do in the market. I'd like to buy a replacement for Cvitanich, and see if some good occasion could arise from somewhere else.. but other than that, I had the crazy idea of buy the best Asia player, a certain thai guy named Supachok Sarachat, but more for storytelling purposes than real technical one.. he's an AMF with good speed, acc and balance, but lacking/being mediocre in practically everything else (in fact I have no idea how he did win the trophy since there are a lot of better than him in Asia lol), and I was picturing myself as then Perugia's president Gaucci buying Nakata in the late 90'ies.. problem is that I don't even play with the AMF (I'm already sacrificing poor Gomes, who would be a very good one and leagues above Sarachat, to not compromise my module) so I'll probably postpone this idea of one year lol.

@Madmac79 Tudor Baluta! I've loved him as a pickup in my Reggina story, the Romanian has been a stalwart Defensive Midfielder for my team, if I remember correctly he plays more as an Anchorman, so he covers a lot of space quite well, and also has a good passing game to help with the build-up! Nice pickup for sure!

Interestingly, I've never played a 4-3-3 in Master League! I either play 4-5-1, or 4-4-2 diamond or 4-4-2 traditional (in case of traditional 4-4-2, like I am playing with Reggina, I use my secondary striker and sometimes my center midfielder as my creative players).. I like having "classic number 10's" or players with passing and some old school flair in terms of skill haha.. But 4-3-3 sounds like something interesting to try down the road. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom