The Master League adventures thread

Well i couldn't say i play with devition. I have an old save, that i play here and there, but i can't hold more than some matches, before i give up and come back some time later.

The pros and cons are known, i won't repeat them for a 100th time. My biggest issue with this game, for me at least as a player, is the misconception about how a game should be difficult/challenging.

Call it bad physics, call it false spacing, call it stats neglected in specific moments of the match. There are many aspects of it.

And on top of that, i noticed recently, even if i master the control, and can move the ball around in the pitch, due to the incedible movement and ball control, plus the laser guided passes, scoring a goal, or defending a CPU goal, in SUPERSTAR level, is always a grindfest.

I mean even when you get inside the opponent penaly box, you need to kill a knight and a dragon, in order to score a goal. Can't describe it better, but not every goal in football is "over-complicated". They do still exist, more simple, or basic , or dump goals. Here in 2018, on Superstar level, every goal , is in try-hard mode, no matter the team.

And keep in mind that i've tried almost all settings possible, TopPlayer+FuMa, TP+FuMa+another camera with angle (to add more difficulty to mysefl), SuperStar+15minutes, but the plague is always there for me. In TP it gets too easy for me, i am like a conqueror with ~70% possesion, and in Superstar it's always like a grindfest.

TL;DR: For me the difficulty level in Superstar, works completelly false, removing any longevity for the game. Always in Master League.
Thanks buddy.
Coming from 15, and also 20 the TS is such a cheat engine in this game.
Players are complete zombies at times.
I have an old Roma save with 87 TS, game plays great, but my Milan save with 70 TS is a nightmare.
And i always felt the pace is a bit off in this one.
Game speed 0 right now and everything is soft, especially passes.
+1 and it's a F1 race, but ball speed being good.
Weird game.
Still like it (in parts)

Thanks buddy.
Coming from 15, and also 20 the TS is such a cheat engine in this game.
Players are complete zombies at times.
I have an old Roma save with 87 TS, game plays great, but my Milan save with 70 TS is a nightmare.
And i always felt the pace is a bit off in this one.
Game speed 0 right now and everything is soft, especially passes.
+1 and it's a F1 race, but ball speed being good.
Weird game.
Still like it (in parts)
Yes there is some good effects of going to +1 gamespeed, like fixing some issues, especially while defending, when in 0 speed, sometime player behaves like a puppet with broken limbs. Shame that the rest becomes too fast.

Also the body models, are something else, that's every time i am rewatching some videos.

It is really a big mystery for me, how a multi-billion company, with tradition in footy games, can produce such awesome body models in 2018, and in the most of other versions, 2017,2019,2020,2021 players are like like Weightlifting athletes.

All players in 2018, look as tight fit as possible.

Yes there is some good effects of going to +1 gamespeed, like fixing some issues, especially while defending, when in 0 speed, sometime player behaves like a puppet with broken limbs. Shame that the rest becomes too fast.

Also the body models, are something else, that's every time i am rewatching some videos.

It is really a big mystery for me, how a multi-billion company, with tradition in footy games, can produce such awesome body models in 2018, and in the most of other versions, 2017,2019,2020,2021 players are like like Weightlifting athletes.

All players in 2018, look as tight fit as possible.
Being on and off between 15-18-20 it's all so weird.
15 is my winner so far.
I love the dribbling of 18, but there's so many weird stuff going on ,players not accelerating properly with the ball, instead slowing down being caught up, especially in the middle.
Good shooting, a lot of scrambling inside the box especially when gegenpressing after a corner.
But low TS kills it.
20 just feels off when trying to attack properly, dribbling absolute shit, feels very cheaty (balls always bouncing CPU way)

I think I need not to play Pes at the moment, it's such a mess in general, if it's not a mess it's pretty boring.
But, if playing, Pes 2015 would probably be it

I'm still on 21 with my Milan side.

I think I'm in season 6. I've won the League twice in that time and got to one Champions League final where Bayern stuffed me 3-0.

Aim is to win the Champions League, eventually, then go to another side but I think it will be hard to as I've built a quality squad.

I've found that over the seasons, I've adjusted my play style. I used to long ball a fair bit, but I've now implemented a passing game mixed with gegenpress at certain stages of a fixture.

My squad is as follows...

GKs - Maignan (88), Ivan (78), Schmeichel (Regen, 80)

DFs - Hakimi (86), Silvio (Regen, on loan at Wolves, 78), Schuurs (85), Saliba (86), Fofana (84), Romagnoli (87), Chiellini (Regen, 76), Hernandez (85), Criscito (Regen, 79)

MFs - Locatelli (84), Kana (86), Edenilson (Regen, 78), Kessie (On loan at Al Ahly, 82), Kudus (84), Camavinga (88), Odegaard (88), Nene (Regen, 83), Massaro (82)

FWs - Vincius Junior (87), Rafael Leao (87), Boadu (85), Joelson Fernandes (85), Messi (87), Adyemi (85)

As you can see I have a bloody strong squad. I couldn't resist the chance to sign a 38 year old Messi. I was only going to use him sparingly but he's been brilliant this season.

Players still growing include Saliba, Kana, Joelson & Camavinga. Kana is a beast at DM, wins everything, his positioning defensively is superb.

Leao & Romagnoli are now club legends.

In the 6 seasons, I've seen Roma nearly go down twice, Sampdoria & Udinese both went down then came back up & currently Sassualo & Parma are at the bottom of the League.

I still really enjoy a few hours on this, mainly over a weekend on a Friday & Saturday night. We all know it's flaws but I enjoy the game, I still see different things happen I've not seen before and I'm going to keep this going (mainly as I've tried older titles but just can't go back to them & can't stand Fifa) for a good while yet.

On the talk of PES15, I loved that game and did over 40 seasons on it. I couldn't go back to it now, but quite happy to see this current save hit that sort of seasons played figure.

I think I'm in season 6. I've won the League twice in that time and got to one Champions League final where Bayern stuffed me 3-0.

Aim is to win the Champions League, eventually, then go to another side but I think it will be hard to as I've built a quality squad.

I've found that over the seasons, I've adjusted my play style. I used to long ball a fair bit, but I've now implemented a passing game mixed with gegenpress at certain stages of a fixture.

DFs - Hakimi (86), Silvio (Regen, on loan at Wolves, 78), Schuurs (85), Saliba (86), Fofana (84), Romagnoli (87), Chiellini (Regen, 76), Hernandez (85), Criscito (Regen, 79)

MFs - Locatelli (84), Kana (86), Edenilson (Regen, 78), Kessie (On loan at Al Ahly, 82), Kudus (84), Camavinga (88), Odegaard (88), Nene (Regen, 83), Massaro (82)

FWs - Vincius Junior (87), Rafael Leao (87), Boadu (85), Joelson Fernandes (85), Messi (87), Adyemi (85)

As you can see I have a bloody strong squad. I couldn't resist the chance to sign a 38 year old Messi. I was only going to use him sparingly but he's been brilliant this season.

Players still growing include Saliba, Kana, Joelson & Camavinga. Kana is a beast at DM, wins everything, his positioning defensively is superb.

In the 6 seasons, I've seen Roma nearly go down twice, Sampdoria & Udinese both went down then came back up & currently Sassualo & Parma are at the bottom of the League.

I still really enjoy a few hours on this, mainly over a weekend on a Friday & Saturday night. We all know it's flaws but I enjoy the game, I still see different things happen I've not seen before and I'm going to keep this going (mainly as I've tried older titles but just can't go back to them & can't stand Fifa) for a good while yet.

On the talk of PES15, I loved that game and did over 40 seasons on it. I couldn't go back to it now, but quite happy to see this current save hit that sort of seasons played figure.
That's some team buddy, reminds me of my Milan 2017 team after 5-6 seasons.
Nice to see Locatelli in Milan always kept him and Mauri on my 17 ML.
Romanogli,what a player!

I don’t play the game but it’s good to hear some positives for a change and that you are enjoying it for what it is. Hopefully you get to win the CL 👍🏻😊

6 seasons!! legendary devotion. And the roster, awesome. This is very serious plan. Wish i could stay so serious, and not construct my roster, each season from scratch.

I find it more interesting once a few seasons have been played. Players have moved around, some top clubs become weaker and the regens start appearing.

I also like the fact in PES its not just about overall rating.

Take Joelson. I played Sporting in season 5 and he terrorised me. I went straight into look at him after the game and he was 82 rated but his pace, balance etc... was sky high. I got him in and he's flown up in rating.

I am currently undergoing the task of going through all players rated 80 and above and adding a face. Most interesting one I've found is some English CB called R.Williams. He starts as a free agent but he's gone up to 87 rated and is captain of England, mental to see that happen!!

Soo.. finally the end of a very stressful season :D .

We failed promotion by a good margin, ending in a desolate 16th place; I started mid season decently enough with a bunch of draws and a victory, but eventually losses became too frequent and it was impossible to mantain the pace of the first three; so, simulation being unfortunately not an option, I decided to play the last 10 or so games with 5 minutes per match and just doing a bit of a stadium tour among the many ones of the Virtua Red patch I downloaded to maybe pick a new home for next season. Given the situation I decided to do a lighter montage with a bunch of goals, mine and CPU, plus the final tables at the end:

Now the hardest part.. facing the transfer market and putting up a decent, competitive roster for the next year. Still don't know if I'll keep going with 4-3-1-2 or change something; I'll surely need a defensive leader, two good box to box midfielders and a big forward; hopefully a Vieri, a Kovacevic or someone along those lines. I have something like 10000 credits plus all the money I'll be able to make from the transfer list to do it. Won't be a walk in the park lol.

Honestly, anyway, it all was way more challenging than expected. It's REALLY hard to build up chances and play some kind of football with the defaults and this bunch of good players that end up destroyed by stamina very soon anyway. This last no win streak felt really disheartening, to the point I feel the need to knock off a bit and play some other game with a good team for a while before advancing here :D .

Being off and on all sorts of pes and Fifa games lately (Pes 15-18-19-20 Fifa 14-16) I've come to the conclusion that.
1 can't play FIFA
2 very few Pes games are enjoyable.

Pes 18 ok, 19 in spells, 20 not at all.
So I went back to my Pes 2015 ML with Real Betis since I know it's the closest to a real football game i have (modern era).
Made a few changes, dropped down to Professional difficulty and to PA0.
What a difference.
Noticed that Pes 18+19 (even 20) plays decent on professional, not at all the cheat fest or Uber fast reacting CPU opponents that is TP+SS.
These games shines on this difficulty, if possible I rather handicap myself with a bad team and PA0 than a good team and TP+.

Also playing it on 20 min meant i had to attack in spells then play defense in spells, first time I've had to really play a realistic (to me) game if football instead of some arcade full attack crap.
Great game.
And great game winner. (Ended 3-1 though).

I quietly played Pes 2015 too those latest weeks. Started a trial ML with West Ham - enjoyed it a lot, I'm actually fighting to avoid relegation and just reached winter market. There are things I like a bit less but overall it's a really solid game. Even if sometimes scripting (or whatever you want to call it) it's kinda overwhelming team ID and player behaviour is truly something else, wonder why they practically scrapped it all 2018 onwards instead of keep build on it, I'd surely love way more the latest chapters if teams and single AI players had this kind of characterization.

I quietly played Pes 2015 too those latest weeks. Started a trial ML with West Ham - enjoyed it a lot, I'm actually fighting to avoid relegation and just reached winter market. There are things I like a bit less but overall it's a really solid game. Even if sometimes scripting (or whatever you want to call it) it's kinda overwhelming team ID and player behaviour is truly something else, wonder why they practically scrapped it all 2018 onwards instead of keep build on it, I'd surely love way more the latest chapters if teams and single AI players had this kind of characterization.
Playing quite a few games on Pes 2018 lately, I'm still amazed how good that game looks, how players look, movement etc.
I think both 20-21 are inferior in those departments vs 18 for sure.

Yes, I spent my OG 2015 ML just above the relegation zone by just a few points two seasons in a row with Torino.
Loved that challenge.
Scripting comes and goes, but way better than modern games imo.

Last edited:
Me being a dumbass didn't save my game Vs Almeria, so I had to replay it again.
Tougher this time for sure but still won comfy in the end
They missed a penalty, i had two great chances and scored on them, plus they scored an own goal.
Pretty good stats as well.
Professional 20 min PA0.
Screenshot_2022-08-29-20-12-35-122_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
I'm up in 3rd place now (22 games in), and playing Villareal at home for my next game.

Hey guys, a bit off topic but now that you mentioned this installment: I tried to enjoy PES 2015 PC, but the zoomed in camera (even in wide) made it a bit difficult to play for me. I prefer a more zoomed out camera. I haven't been able to find any camera mods for this edition, do you know if they exist anywhere?

Last edited:
Soo.. finally the end of a very stressful season :D .

We failed promotion by a good margin, ending in a desolate 16th place; I started mid season decently enough with a bunch of draws and a victory, but eventually losses became too frequent and it was impossible to mantain the pace of the first three; so, simulation being unfortunately not an option, I decided to play the last 10 or so games with 5 minutes per match and just doing a bit of a stadium tour among the many ones of the Virtua Red patch I downloaded to maybe pick a new home for next season. Given the situation I decided to do a lighter montage with a bunch of goals, mine and CPU, plus the final tables at the end:

Now the hardest part.. facing the transfer market and putting up a decent, competitive roster for the next year. Still don't know if I'll keep going with 4-3-1-2 or change something; I'll surely need a defensive leader, two good box to box midfielders and a big forward; hopefully a Vieri, a Kovacevic or someone along those lines. I have something like 10000 credits plus all the money I'll be able to make from the transfer list to do it. Won't be a walk in the park lol.

Honestly, anyway, it all was way more challenging than expected. It's REALLY hard to build up chances and play some kind of football with the defaults and this bunch of good players that end up destroyed by stamina very soon anyway. This last no win streak felt really disheartening, to the point I feel the need to knock off a bit and play some other game with a good team for a while before advancing here :D .
I have a suggestion friend! Why don't you try, for your second season, to have an "old guys challenge" but instead of having 33+ players, you change it to 30+ age players? That way it'll still be a challenge but you'll have more room to maneuver players and hopefully get some with more stamina. It seems like a good midpoint. :TU:

I have a suggestion friend! Why don't you try, for your second season, to have an "old guys challenge" but instead of having 33+ players, you change it to 30+ age players? That way it'll still be a challenge but you'll have more room to maneuver players and hopefully get some with more stamina. It seems like a good midpoint. :TU:
Could be a nice idea, maybe I could pick 3 players 30+, like some out of quota thing.. we'll see how the market go :D . However stamina is a pain with any kind of player, even younger default ones with decent resistance stats like for example Dodo end up destroyed, I think it might come from the "very hard" ML level setting I picked. But having a bit more choice could help nonetheless :)

By the way, sorry but I have no idea about camera mods for 2015. Are in game settings so strict? I thought you could set your camera more or less like 2017. I haven't checked cause I don't mind default ones.

Still thinking about either a classic Bundesliga or serie a/b ml set up. I hope to get it done by late September, that way it will feel like a new PES release! I can't wait till October like the old ps2 era pes release dates.😁

Completed my market on Pes 2008. That's what happened:
market.jpg

Of course Ivarov and Rivaldo were january operations. For the rest, only one I could sell was Baumann; no offers for the many others I put on transfer list. I exchanged Fouque (plus some credits) for Ortega, so I can have another classy alternative in the OMF/SS role; I bought Toldo (even tho my keeper is solid, was a too good chance to pass on as a free agent) and R. Kovac, who I hope will become my defensive leader, but is versatile enough to also play dmf.

Then, I followed @millossobek advice.. and picked three 31+ out of quota players. Tiko and Brocchi as two other free agents, who will be my fatigue midfielders, and most of all Kluivert.. after trying to sign again Vieri and Kovacevic without luck, I spot him in the others section, without a team, and for characteristics he was the absolute best I could have picked.

That's all I could do with my resources. Hope it will be enough to at least fight for promotion.

That said, also started another trial ML in Pes 2015; realized I've been playing only Serie A and Premier lately, so I ventured in Spain, picking Espanyol, mostly for my idol Felipao Caicedo. Roster is really scarce and I was only able to buy Saul (who will arrive at january anyway), but I started way better than with Hammers, doing 7 point in 4 matches, only losing against Real Madrid (who rightfully destroyed me).

The same Caicedo gifted me an hat-trick against Sevilla, I'll just post the last goal cause I really liked how he anticipated the keeper:

Just wanted to add, even if it's kinda known.. man, passes with 1 level assistance (as I'm playing) are REALLY good. It feels very different than old school Pes default semi, but the way it lets you put the ball in the space is SO damn spot on and satisfying. Really asking myself WHY THE HECK they changed assisted passing in that kinda dull thing it became later on.

Last edited:
@Madmac79 Love the celebration by Felipe Caicedo! Gotta say, it's very true to life, very good job with the face and movements, a lot of atmosphere in that celebration by the Ecuadorian legend! :TU: :RSCARF:

You're making me want to play PES 2015 again (trying to ignore the camera issue, a bit zoomed in for my taste, but will probably play it again soon). I tried PA1 and liked it, but I still like PA2 better in 2015 specifically as I found it a nice balance for my playing style. :) I'll play a few 2015 matches, try to overlook the camera issue since the gameplay is solid. Let me ask you though bro.. What patch are you using??

As for PES 2008, love your pickups! You have quite a nice South American feel to your team bro, with Burrito Ortega and Rivaldo, the Argentinean-Brazilian collaboration! But I gotta say though, I am most impressed by your pickup of KLUIVERT, one of my favorite players of all time!! :TU: Can't wait to see how it keeps going!!

As for me, I've recently picked up PES 2010 and I've really been enjoying it! (I slow the gameplay down to 0.92 and it's perfect for me). Since I am still going in my Reggina story in PES 2017, I'll probably not post a long PES 2010 story in my ML thread YET, but still exploring the options and will probably run a concurrent ML to post here! Will keep you guys updated! ;)

@Madmac79 Love the celebration by Felipe Caicedo! Gotta say, it's very true to life, very good job with the face and movements, a lot of atmosphere in that celebration by the Ecuadorian legend! :TU: :RSCARF:

You're making me want to play PES 2015 again (trying to ignore the camera issue, a bit zoomed in for my taste, but will probably play it again soon). I tried PA1 and liked it, but I still like PA2 better in 2015 specifically as I found it a nice balance for my playing style. :) I'll play a few 2015 matches, try to overlook the camera issue since the gameplay is solid. Let me ask you though bro.. What patch are you using??

As for PES 2008, love your pickups! You have quite a nice South American feel to your team bro, with Burrito Ortega and Rivaldo, the Argentinean-Brazilian collaboration! But I gotta say though, I am most impressed by your pickup of KLUIVERT, one of my favorite players of all time!! :TU: Can't wait to see how it keeps going!!

As for me, I've recently picked up PES 2010 and I've really been enjoying it! (I slow the gameplay down to 0.92 and it's perfect for me). Since I am still going in my Reggina story in PES 2017, I'll probably not post a long PES 2010 story in my ML thread YET, but still exploring the options and will probably run a concurrent ML to post here! Will keep you guys updated! ;)
They did a fantastic job with my man Caicedo indeed. Was afraid to find a very generic face and body, he's perfect instead. As for patch I'm using PTE.. seems good enough, but I don't know if I messed something up with stadiums as sometimes they feel a bit generic/out of place.

Regarding 2008, yeah it's nice (at least on paper :D) to have both number tens of Brazil and Argentina in late 90ies/early 00s. Kluivert and Toldo also contributes to that era feel. I'm chilling a bit with other games at the moment, but now that I completed market I should resume soon.

Really glad you are enjoying 2010, byt the way. There are a lot of critics of that game, and while it has some downs I think under the right conditions it's really really fun all the same, plus I find it's one of the most visually appealing of that Ps3 era with those magnificent palettes. It's also the last game with Ps2 feints system, from 2011 onwards they turned it upside down. Can't wait to read about your adventures with both 2017 and 2010 :))

They did a fantastic job with my man Caicedo indeed. Was afraid to find a very generic face and body, he's perfect instead. As for patch I'm using PTE.. seems good enough, but I don't know if I messed something up with stadiums as sometimes they feel a bit generic/out of place.

Regarding 2008, yeah it's nice (at least on paper :D) to have both number tens of Brazil and Argentina in late 90ies/early 00s. Kluivert and Toldo also contributes to that era feel. I'm chilling a bit with other games at the moment, but now that I completed market I should resume soon.

Really glad you are enjoying 2010, byt the way. There are a lot of critics of that game, and while it has some downs I think under the right conditions it's really really fun all the same, plus I find it's one of the most visually appealing of that Ps3 era with those magnificent palettes. It's also the last game with Ps2 feints system, from 2011 onwards they turned it upside down. Can't wait to read about your adventures with both 2017 and 2010 :))
Nice job there mate. Caicedo was one of my beloved fallen-angels, before the 2015 generations, of Roger Martinez, Gabigol, etc.

Not that he is a bad player, but he had some ups and downs on his carrer, he lacked some stability in his youth, but on PES he was more a Mantorras or David Suazo case, always with polished stats, and always my No1 purchase in old games.

@millossobek nice shot there with PES 2010. I have some ML there too, but i had some issues with the PESedit switcher, ot didn't work correctly with other D2 versions, so i restarted one with the default shape, Bundedliga and Zweiteliga.

Even there i had issues, i couldn't start a ML with HSV but from 2nd Division, , and it didnt allow me yo move HSV to 2md division, by edit menu,so i picked St. Pauli, IIRC.

I remember a legacy issue, even with vanilla PES 2010 league structure back then, but having a patch doesn't help me to remember if i used any workaround or not. Not sure if the league structure was not so flexible in vanilla game, or it is soft-locled via the PESedit patch.

I hope you have some fun with the staff you can do outside of the pitch,team management, financial management, etc...If you can guide yourself, outside the terrible ML, PDA-style menu.

I think i have reposted in the past, PES 2011 and 2010 are the ML that i spend the most time, doing staff outside of the pitch.

Ok 2012 and 2013 have also staff to do,but not of my taste..I mean most key parts were already removed, and i mostly do the items-trainning grinding in 2013, which makes me feel more that i am playing Diablo and forging my items, or in 2012 were i most usually bully players in team chat conversation screen. :D

Basically, since it's got ages since i progressed a ML, past 1st season in 2012, my most played act, is bullying Shimizu.

It usually goes: I sign him from Youth Academy, he makes his debut, communicates me via team conversation, request to assign him No10, i deny, i transfer-list him... :D

It's my most played ML story 🤣🤣😋😁

I think under the right conditions it's really really fun all the same, plus I find it's one of the most visually appealing of that Ps3 era with those magnificent palettes
Definitely! I'm really liking the palette in PES 2010, it kind of has an opaque look to it that looks vintage yet at the same time remains classy! Very nice to look at!

@millossobek nice shot there with PES 2010. I have some ML there too, but i had some issues with the PESedit switcher, ot didn't work correctly with other D2 versions, so i restarted one with the default shape, Bundedliga and Zweiteliga.
Maybe you need to install a fix bro? I had some kits issues for the Championship in 3.4 PESEdit patch, but the 3.4.1 update fixed it! Maybe you should give that a shot? :)

Speaking of PES 2010, I started a new ML with Sheffield Wednesday, and here is my third goal in my inaugural match vs Preston North End! (3-0 the score! Playing top player, 15 minutes, 0.91 game speed) An interesting point: I lowered almost all of my player stats by two points (for example, header 79 to 77 and so forth), to make Wednesday one of the bottom teams in the Championship! I want to start at the very bottom! Also, since D2 has 16 teams, I picked and chose the strongest D2 English sides!

Here is the score! I actually quite liked this goal. Francis Jeffers to Leon Clarke! :BSCARF:

My next match is an FA Cup encounter against an EPL team, Stoke City! Will probably post Wednesday updates concurrently while continuing on the main Reggina story in my ML thread. :TU:

Quite enjoying PES 2010!!

Last edited:
Haha, I might have to restart my PES 2010 Sheffield Wednesday campaign.. I signed three players in the opening transfer window and overspent, and now my club is in dire financial straits. :LMAO: Good thing is I've only played 3 matches, so restarting won't be a problem, just making sure I spend on cheaper players or maybe just one player to start. :LOL:

Haha, I might have to restart my PES 2010 Sheffield Wednesday campaign.. I signed three players in the opening transfer window and overspent, and now my club is in dire financial straits. :LMAO: Good thing is I've only played 3 matches, so restarting won't be a problem, just making sure I spend on cheaper players or maybe just one player to start. :LOL:
If you got past 1st of September, that is the Payday, i think you won't need money for the rest of the season.

Also check your investment level in staff and youth academy, fan club. Maybe you had the max levels, since you play a patch.

But IIRC there's not Game Over, so you could accept it as part of the challenge.

The only financial problem, is to not have enough budget to pay salaries in 1st of September, and even then, the game releases your most expensive players by default, and sets your staff and your investment level to minimum.

That's good to know bro! Will keep that in mind and see what I can do for the rest of the season, yeah I already passed September 1, and I have like 74,020 euros to my name, haha...

1662498328043.png1662498515229.png

It's a loooong way back to profitability, but at least I got the three signings I wanted! :LOL:

@millossobek only one I know of those three fellas is Uche from his Villareal days. Never heard about the others, glad you got them tho. Will be some challenge to bring that team back in Premier I bet!

By the way, started my new season in Pes 2008:

This start was much better than the last year's one. Won a very difficult game against Olympiacos, had an incredibly adrenalinic draw being in 10 men against Helsinki in the very last action of the game, thanks to a powerful header of Gutierrez, and for last I dominated my then bogey team Goteborg, creating a lot and conceding almost nothing but being able to only win 1-0.

Rivaldo is playing miles better, already marking 2 goals in these first three matches, probably thanks to closeness to his old pal Kluivert, who couldn't still score but already proved to be a very important presence in the last third; Toldo, Kovac, Tiko and Brocchi are all working well and Ortega is being excellent coming from the bench and "breaking" games in half.

Very satisfied as of now!

Back
Top Bottom