The Master League adventures thread

I can't recall a worse performance recently. Even in PES 2018 i think i am doing better in Superstar.

So faw away from a proper playstyle.Can't even pass the ball around properly with PA1 :)

On top of that, as an arrogant jerk i am, i picked the worst team possible in the league, Llagostera!!!??? and i did awful management in roster, in other words i did everything wrong :)
Wtf i had in my mind, can't even recall, that i would play straight frmthe beginning as the old days????

Now without any options to roster,no money in the budget and 0 Team Trust Level, every match is rinse and repeat: Start loosing 1 or 2 chances in empty net, then in the end players are out of stamina, and I concede 1 or 2 goals in the final minutes.

A fresh start maybe needed..Or go to another club, after probably i will be sacked , end of the season.

I'd suggest sticking with it and try to avoid relegation in your first season!
Hhahhaha , there isn't anywhere to relagate dude...I am innthe bottom of the bottom of the bottom division...No lower to go!!! :D

Just had a 0-0 against Mirandes, a team even lower than me!! :P
Fixed a little bit my tactical sliders in defending ...

Meanwhile took me 30 freaking minutes,nto find out where does STEAM save screenshot in harddrive!!! :)

Top flight boomer!!!

Right, right! But perhaps you could have a "symbolic" fight, like say for example.. You have to fight really hard to avoid "phantom" relegation. If you go down, it's game over. But if you remain in 2nd division, then you can proceed to the next season! Hahahaha I dunno just an idea. :LMAO:

Reall Offtopic, but the guy who designed the paths for Windows Explorer UI, should honestly go to jail!!! C/program files/steam/Steamapps/commonsapps/common/userdata/256266378/51/config.... Gimme a break dude!!!! 🤣

Right, right! But perhaps you could have a "symbolic" fight, like say for example.. You have to fight really hard to avoid "phantom" relegation. If you go down, it's game over. But if you remain in 2nd division, then you can proceed to the next season! Hahahaha I dunno just an idea. :LMAO:
I will probably try this to the end, cause i am a stubborn old mam, but with 0 Team Trust, and so little skill, it is like i am snowballing to destruction.

Winter Tramsfers amd had only 900k €...Signed only CASTOLIS!!!!! THE greek version of Castolo ,as a free agent...He is the Casteldine from the new ML defaults. :P

I can't recall a worse performance recently. Even in PES 2018 i think i am doing better in Superstar.

So faw away from a proper playstyle.Can't even pass the ball around properly with PA1 :)

On top of that, as an arrogant jerk i am, i picked the worst team possible in the league, Llagostera!!!??? and i did awful management in roster, in other words i did everything wrong :)
Wtf i had in my mind, can't even recall, that i would play straight frmthe beginning as the old days????

Now without any options to roster,no money in the budget and 0 Team Trust Level, every match is rinse and repeat: Start loosing 1 or 2 chances in empty net, then in the end players are out of stamina, and I concede 1 or 2 goals in the final minutes.

A fresh start maybe needed..Or go to another club, after probably i will be sacked , end of the season.
Welcome to Pes 2015 ML...
It's a different story to the glamorous 18-19-20-21.

Have you noticed that signing free agents is pretty much impossible Vs newer games (less good free agents)

Welcome to Pes 2015 ML...
It's a different story to the glamorous 18-19-20-21.

Have you noticed that signing free agents is pretty much impossible Vs newer games (less good free agents)
Yes sir, i noticed that, at least first season, there only 10-15 free agents, and most of them are frommthe ML defaults of each continent.

The good side on transfers, we are free to set as much amount of money as we want, which should be an 1.01 in every ML, and never be removed, like in new PES..

Also that cheaty face emoticons, that show you the success rate of the transfer offer, another good exploit, if only i had some money in the budget of course.. :)

@slamsoze have to ask.. how is a 47/48 years old Zidane a thing in your ML :SHOCK:? I mean is it a patch thing or something, that introduce him this old? No idea anyway that the maximum age was raised in new chapters. IIrc maximum in old era (Ps2/3) was 46 but I can't honestly remember seeing players go so far.

By the way, loads of people seems to be put off from legends/classic players in ML.. honestly I like them, it adds to the narrative.

if only i had some money in the budget of course.. :)
Ha ha,tough team that you picked buddy.
I'm enjoying this more than I thought tbh.
Love the gameplay,and being on Xbox with no option file it's so nice having a fully licenced La liga 1+2.

Think I'll keep this going as my ML fix.
Need to practise penalties ,got one yesterday,had no clue how to take it:)

@slamsoze have to ask.. how is a 47/48 years old Zidane a thing in your ML :SHOCK:? I mean is it a patch thing or something, that introduce him this old? No idea anyway that the maximum age was raised in new chapters. IIrc maximum in old era (Ps2/3) was 46 but I can't honestly remember seeing players go so far.

By the way, loads of people seems to be put off from legends/classic players in ML.. honestly I like them, it adds to the narrative.
The new limit in edit mode is 50. But there are still exceptions, for example if a player plays for a national team and there is not a big pool, or anyone that can replace him, he stays till somentime , with the explanation (retired) by him, and after a season he regenarates to 16 again.

That's only for small NT though..Also there was that guy from J-League, that was ,52 years old IIRC, and was also a legend card in MyClub , 2020 or 2021.

Now for Zidane, it's pretty simple, i grabbed him from EURO classics team, to keep his player ID, and edited him in edit mode, proper face , his real life age, as of base August of 2019, so starting as 47 years old, and o reduce his stats with a complex of formulas i have, for editing legends, like Zidane, Henry.

I mean those players that last appeared in a very old PES, is a problem usually to recreate themz with realistic stats for a 40+ yo player, while keeping some legendary DNA on him, but avoiding dor example him to be summoned in his national team...

For players like Rosicky or Totti, that last appeared in PES 2017 and 2018, it's usually more easy. A little bit tone down the physical state, stamima, strength, speed, keep up with the technical stats, some trial and error testing, and ready to go.

Well i think I've posted in the past about how to edit legends -retired players with real life age. I have 2-3 formulas, on how to treat their stats, but nothing universal.

The ideal would be, to have a tool, a MS excel for example, that would simulate stats regression, exactly how it works in ML, season after season , and from there to create their stats.

Cause for players like Zidane or Nesta, they last appeared in PES 6, 35 years old. I cannot sim seasons in pes6 , cause first its not possible amd second, they will probably retire after 35~36, so i can't study their stars after 10 years, to create something realistic ML-wise...

Hhahhaha....ok i am stopping here, cause this is an eternal problem i have, with realistic creste legends, and if I start discussing it more,i will create a mess...

Will try to drop some screenshots from PES 2020, where i have some of the most accurate depictions of 40+yo retired players. In 2021 i created less legends, but woth more accuracy in stats.

And as i go back to every version, i see that, as years pass i am still learning....My "realistic" legends for example in PES 2019, are not as realistic as i thought back then. 2018 the same, dven worse, 2017 again bad.

I checked in 2015 before, and i have a retired Henry with ,38 years old, 85+ OPR, which means my realistic depiction of Legends in 2015 was totally garbage. Despite me thinking that my formula was releastic back then...Maybe in 5 years i see my today's projects with stats, and consider it sgain garbage... Whoknows.... :P

Ok, This time i really stop the Legend editing-talk :)

Ha ha,tough team that you picked buddy.
I'm enjoying this more than I thought tbh.
Love the gameplay,and being on Xbox with no option file it's so nice having a fully licenced La liga 1+2.

Think I'll keep this going as my ML fix.
Need to practise penalties ,got one yesterday,had no clue how to take it:)
I think you must hit R1, RB in xbox? To appear the aiming circle.

My current ML on 2015 was started a year ago'ish.
Must have done some editing in the league system since Betis was playing in The Segunda/Adelante division irl.
Perhaps an explanation to my weak squad (in 3rd after 8 games though)

Btw @slamsoze you need to work on getting people to the ground
Screenshot_2022-08-20-16-26-02-068_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

The new limit in edit mode is 50. But there are still exceptions, for example if a player plays for a national team and there is not a big pool, or anyone that can replace him, he stays till somentime , with the explanation (retired) by him, and after a season he regenarates to 16 again.

That's only for small NT though..Also there was that guy from J-League, that was ,52 years old IIRC, and was also a legend card in MyClub , 2020 or 2021.

Now for Zidane, it's pretty simple, i grabbed him from EURO classics team, to keep his player ID, and edited him in edit mode, proper face , his real life age, as of base August of 2019, so starting as 47 years old, and o reduce his stats with a complex of formulas i have, for editing legends, like Zidane, Henry.

I mean those players that last appeared in a very old PES, is a problem usually to recreate themz with realistic stats for a 40+ yo player, while keeping some legendary DNA on him, but avoiding dor example him to be summoned in his national team...

For players like Rosicky or Totti, that last appeared in PES 2017 and 2018, it's usually more easy. A little bit tone down the physical state, stamima, strength, speed, keep up with the technical stats, some trial and error testing, and ready to go.

Well i think I've posted in the past about how to edit legends -retired players with real life age. I have 2-3 formulas, on how to treat their stats, but nothing universal.

The ideal would be, to have a tool, a MS excel for example, that would simulate stats regression, exactly how it works in ML, season after season , and from there to create their stats.

Cause for players like Zidane or Nesta, they last appeared in PES 6, 35 years old. I cannot sim seasons in pes6 , cause first its not possible amd second, they will probably retire after 35~36, so i can't study their stars after 10 years, to create something realistic ML-wise...

Hhahhaha....ok i am stopping here, cause this is an eternal problem i have, with realistic creste legends, and if I start discussing it more,i will create a mess...

Will try to drop some screenshots from PES 2020, where i have some of the most accurate depictions of 40+yo retired players. In 2021 i created less legends, but woth more accuracy in stats.

And as i go back to every version, i see that, as years pass i am still learning....My "realistic" legends for example in PES 2019, are not as realistic as i thought back then. 2018 the same, dven worse, 2017 again bad.

I checked in 2015 before, and i have a retired Henry with ,38 years old, 85+ OPR, which means my realistic depiction of Legends in 2015 was totally garbage. Despite me thinking that my formula was releastic back then...Maybe in 5 years i see my today's projects with stats, and consider it sgain garbage... Whoknows.... :P

Ok, This time i really stop the Legend editing-talk :)
Wow, that was really fascinating to read tbh. For example had no idea that players with small NT selection could go on longer to keep their spot.

Yeah I imagine depict players this old could be particularly challenging. As you said number 10s are easier.. physical ones definitely harder. Maybe you could come of some compromise and recreate them some years earlier, when you could harvest proper retirement stats from other games?

By the way I think Nesta was in the game up to Pes 12 :P

Wow, that was really fascinating to read tbh. For example had no idea that players with small NT selection could go on longer to keep their spot.

Yeah I imagine depict players this old could be particularly challenging. As you said number 10s are easier.. physical ones definitely harder. Maybe you could come of some compromise and recreate them some years earlier, when you could harvest proper retirement stats from other games?

By the way I think Nesta was in the game up to Pes 12 :P
As for Nesta, yes you are right, i threw his name at random, usually anyone from Milan d-line, was too old in PES6 :P

But pes2012 is still a different stats format than today. And thats the problem with previous games, that you mentioned.

Even in the PS4 family, where stats are same based, there are differences from game to game, like Physical Contact, Balance split, aggresion stat in pes2020, the more GK stats in 2017.

I mean, it would not lead to something universal and lazy-friendly as i like it. Just in more work to be done :P

@Madmac79 and then we have KoNAMi who doesn't help at all.

They copied (lol) my method, and created real life age Legends, Beckham in 2019 and Ronaldinho in 2020.

https://www.pesmaster.com/d-beckham/pes-2019/player/123447/

https://www.pesmaster.com/ronaldinho-g/pes-2020/player/130523/

Well those players were promo cards fof MyClub, so despite the kind of realistic stast, they still had some overrated values for a 43 and a 39 yo player, both retired since 7 years ago.

Except for this, creating them with such stats they are picked in their NT, which is bad for early seasons in ML.

So even those "realistic" stats, proposed by KONaMI, need some work.

For example , let alone Ronaldinho, as he did bad life recently, Beckham has 66 stamina and 70+ acceleration, while 43 years old.

Well you could say 66 sounds like a decent stat for 40+ player. But when the game database has youngsters of 17-18-19 age, and they have below 70 stamina, than i can't have a 40+ yo long retired player, with such high stamina.

I mean the 18yo professional player, may not have the talent and technical charisma of Beckham, but his physical condition stats, must be for sure higher than a 40yo veteran. It's a 18yo professional player, with everyday training, he wouldn't be a professional player in first place, if he didn't have more speed or stamina than a 40 retired player, or even an active 35+ player, with some minimal exceptions.

Ok i end it here with editing staff 🐱

Nightmare game Vs Deportivo La Coruna at home.
They killed me with their short passing,kept the ball in their half making me chase/press then played it through my empty midfield.
Game ended 1-1 but could have ended 5-1 them.
92% passing from them tells me Konami is tired of me winning.
Haven't seen this kind of passing and smartness in a long time from the CPU.

Nightmare game Vs Deportivo La Coruna at home.
They killed me with their short passing,kept the ball in their half making me chase/press then played it through my empty midfield.
Game ended 1-1 but could have ended 5-1 them.
92% passing from them tells me Konami is tired of me winning.
Haven't seen this kind of passing and smartness in a long time from the CPU.
What value do you use in the att/def tactical slider dude? I mean that point that says numbers in attack/defense , few/many etc.?

I think i have medium in attack and many in defence,but i am not satisfied,and i suspect it drains the stamina faster.

What value do you use in the att/def tactical slider dude? I mean that point that says numbers in attack/defense , few/many etc.?
I think few or normal.
Thing is they kept passing between them having me pressuring them with my LWF/CF and CM, then just down the middle and out to the wings and off to goal chance.
Clinical!

I should have backed off ,and counter attack them instead.
Might go 20 min instead of 15 to be able to adjust more in the future.
Then there's the passing when under pressure, and I'm on PA1 which is PA0 in every Pes game after this.
Really tough and great game

Soo.. update time for me too, I guess :). Finished the first round of matches and that's the situation:

2022.08.20-16.20.png

Pisces FC sit in a sad 11th place, 8 points from the third promotion spot.. the ride was harder then expected. Things are tougher especially in the middle, where there isn't much quality or strength either. And no forward in the actual roster is really giving me many guarantees. I'm still playing with the default 3-4-1-2.. but things might change soon.

Anyway, the usual highlights (previous ones are on the channel):

Even tho I lost one and draw the other, matches with turkish powerhouses Galatasary and Fenerbahce were the nicer ones; too many legends combined like Alex, Roberto Carlos, Arda Turan, Hasan Sas, Hakan Sukur and so on. In the double D2 Cup match, Goteborg got the best of me; I scored first in both matches, but they got back at me in the same exact fashion for a 1-2 and 2-1.. a complessive 4-2 for the swedens.

I closed up the round with a really unlucky game against Olympiakos; scored, again, for first with a penalty realized by Litmanen, but two really unusal big errors of my Keeper Flavio Roma (one in the very injury time), which Kovacevic capitalized, made me end bitterly. Even had the more chances for once.. but that's football, right?

It was finally time for winter market; received an offer for Ivarov from Reggina of 2000 something credits and let him go. After that, only received loan rquests for Ruskin and Baumann I couldn't fullfill (too short there).

Then I tried many offers myself, of course always keeping in mind the main 33+ rule; a lot of teams refused from the get go to negotiate at all with me (can't remember it even being a feature lol). To my surprise, Fiorentina opened up negotiations for Bobo Vieri.. but unfortunately, he really didn't want to come down to us in D2 and we couldn't close it up.

I wanted to donate a player of substance to fans, anyway, and since he was free, and also one of my favourite players ever, I desperately tried for Rivaldo..

and to my delight, after a stubborn bargain :PP, we could all celebrate our new number ten (yeah sorry Ordaz):

rivaldone.jpg

that now gives me some interesting tactical ideas; double offensive midfielder, or put one between Litmanen and Minanda more as a playmaker.

No idea if this will be enough for promotion.. from what I've seen until now, probably no. Well I'll try :)

Back
Top Bottom